Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. (26608 Views)

Religion & Science - Two Siblings At Odds? / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True / Art: Science: Religion: Are God, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are very far behind, The blackman has known the measurement of the universe since the very beginning, he knows the measurement of everything on the earth, the sea size, fresh water size, the mountian size, the desert size and areas of the waters and compared to the land. We as we are now have known this since 1930s when the white man just discovered the pluto was there.
I bet you agree with the measurement between the sun and the earth at 93,000,000miles, just because the whiteman said so? and you agreed with the earth diameter being 7,926miles.

Do you mean to say that the author was under the influence of substances? i hope not, and if you do, you have a right to your imagination, it is allowed to question.
It is the non-blacks that need the influence of substances to connect to the source, simply because they can't without it. that is why they always have rum, vodka, whisky etc to get in connection with themselves. There are some extremely dead black people who can't, their pineal gland has been calcified/closed entirely.

what is needed for the process will be discussed in level 2. it is all about how one eats and what and when and how frequent one eats. it also depends on one's thought.

Weah96:

I have no idea what the size of the galaxy is and I doubt that anyone really does, and it would be almost impossible to put a precise number of miles to something like that. That's why I'm holding out on that 7900 million miles figure only because it looks arbitrary and REALLY, REALLY convenient.
I don't care about the diction. I care about the substance of the ritual. From his description of the experience, it sounds like they are drinking, or eating, an entheogen. I am a fan of entheogens and that is the source of my interest.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by johnydon22(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
gatiano:
We can open another tread to discuss the lies of the lord of the rings. It is a pure blackman's history turned upside down. how are the black people depicted in that movies? as the orcs!
This is no fiction. however nobody is forced to trust or have faith in it, the purpose is to open our minds.

How am i supposed to argue with this guy

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
CHAPTER 10

The Mystery of Twin Flames

We were saying the Original Person became twelve Gods, who then each became a man and a woman. They are called the 24 Elders.

2. In order to rule the Nation efficiently, the 12 Gods chose 12 assistants each, called the 144 Chiefs. Two Chiefs, a man and his wife, are the heads of every clan, and there are 72 clans, 6 in every tribe.

3. We were also saying every Black person has a complement. A complement is a person who completes you. You may think as a man or a woman you are a complete person. But we are taught otherwise.

4. We are taught the true meaning of the childish story about Eve coming from the rib of Adam. Although Adam and Eve refer to the light races, the part about the rib points to the way in which people are born on earth.

5. Every two people of opposite gender are united as one in mind before birth. When they are born, they separate, one being born as a baby boy and the other somewhere else as a baby girl. To the immature mind of white people, who are but yesterday's children compared to the eternalness of Black people, the story of the separation of one mind into two was explained to them in a sort of picture-book manner appropriate to the level of their mentality. They were taught that Eve came from the rib of Adam (or Adam from the rib of Eve, because the separation can be looked at either way).

6. Every man is incomplete without a woman, and every woman is incomplete without a man. Each one becomes complete when he or she unites with his or her complement. This is Divine Love, as opposed to fleshly or material love. Now I'm not passing judgment on love. I'm not qualified to do that, nor is anyone else. I'm simply stating facts as they are known to me, so please bear with me. This question of complements is important for the understanding of why the ancient society was organized the way it was.
To continue.

7. The 144 Chiefs were given 1,000 assistants each called Judges, and the total number of people on earth became 144,000, plus the 144 Chiefs and the 24 Elders.

8. The reason they are called Judges has to do with the purpose of the universe. They pass judgment on the state of the universe at periodic intervals, as to how far it has come in the achievement of its purpose.
(We'll explain in more detail later.)

9. The Judges head every town in complementary pairs as well, a wife and husband being the two Judges of each town. There were originally 72,000 towns, 6,000 in every tribe.

10. This was a Nation, brothers and sisters. It was serious business and serious organization. Black people filled the whole earth before yt(white) came along. Don't buy into the lie that Black people were only in Africa, and yt etc discovered the rest of the world.
Not true.
We had 12 separate countries spread over the whole earth, from Asia to Africa to the Americas and Europe.

11. Yes, even Europe. There was a time when the climate there was not icy cold as it is today. Black people lived there and left the same type of monuments everywhere they lived. Take a look at the monuments of Egypt which- it is finally admitted, were built by Black people, after many centuries of reluctance. (This reluctance persisted for centuries despite the fact that Herodotus, the father of Caucasian history, stated very clearly 2,500 years ago that the ancient Egyptians were nappy hair midnight-skin Black people. And how did he know? He went there while Black people were still living there and ruling their own country. In those days, Egypt was to the whole world what America is today. Everybody who was anybody went there for learning, culture, fortune and fame, just as people today come to America from all over the world.

12. It was taken for granted then, just as it is today among whites, that Black people were the most advanced people on earth. Herodotus says so without shame. Whites in those days were still in the infancy of developing their sense of superiority, which is now fully mature, albeit completely false.) Take a look at the monuments of ancient Egypt as an example of what our people built. Then search all over the world for similar monuments, and you'll find them on every continent. If you want to find where Americans have been in the world, don't you look for McDonalds, Kentucky Fried and Ford automobiles? Those are yt's modern monuments that he leaves behind everywhere he goes.

13. Black people left behind much more enduring monuments everywhere they lived. When you see megalithic stone structures so large that white people today look at them and say, "How did they do that?", know without doubt when you see these monuments anywhere on earth that Black people once lived there. This is true of Stonehenge in Britain, others in Europe and Asia, and the great walls in Central and South America, even in North America; i.e. all over the world.

14. I hope you put this in a book. It's good to hear such a different perspective on these issues. I recently purchased a book called "Song of the Stars" by a Southern African man called Credo Mutwa. Have you ever heard of him? If so, what do you think of his views? Thanks.

15. Yes, I've heard of him. He's what today is called a shaman or medicine-man, but in the ancient days was called a custodian of rituals.
What view of his did you have in mind, that you're asking about?

16. I didn't have a particular one in mind. I'd just wondered if, from your perspectives and sources, you believed him to be credible. That's all. Peace.

17. i second that motion..the book thing
as for credo...i have a dvd of his that was a joint project with david icke.
i have noticed that david icke puts words into crtedos mouth various times ,but it seems that he agrees with icke inb that reptillian beings harvest huemans and were the "gods" of old
now i feel that credo speaks to david in a manner which david convi\eniently misiterprets to fit his own workings....but as for the reptillian thing whats your analysis

18. Credo Mutwa is one of the most controversial Africans out there. He's understood much better by Africans in Africa, but very little outside, least of all by white people such as David Icke. They call him a witchdoctor, as they call all indigenous shamans. If they have some measure of respect and don't call them that, then they go to them to get what they need to validate their preconceived notions and write their books, but never to learn the truth. That they cannot really do because the truth known by Mutwa and his peers concerns their origins and destiny. The minds of whites such as these cannot accept the truth of their real origin, let alone their destiny, which was predicted long ago.

19. Shamans, knowing this, provide them with what they need to satisfy their curiosity and then send them on their way.

20. Whenever you hear them speak, almost invariably you'll hear them say such and such a shaman confirmed such and such knowledge that I already had (which is not really knowledge but preconceived notions). Hardly ever will you hear them say I learned such and such a new thing that I never knew before. And so the shamans play right along with them.

21. Now, Credo Mutwa, in addition to being a medicine man, is also a griot. He's one of a few people; he hardly ever forgets anything he's ever heard, seen or read. Such people are chosen by their elders and told the history of their tribes. They must keep it safe until they can pass it to the next generation. It so happened that the next generation following his experienced a massive disruption of tribal life with the advent of large-scale urbanization all over Africa. Young people migrated in large numbers to urban areas to make a living, having no choice after they lost their land, water and so on, mostly to white farmers, settlers etc. That left almost no one that could be trained to carry on the torch of the griot, and people in Credo's craft were at a loss as to how to pass on the knowledge. The only avenue left was to publish books, and that's what he chose to do.

22. Now and then you'll hear him say he's regarded as a traitor for publicizing secret knowledge. But the truth is if he did not have the blessing of his peers (other shamans), he wouldn't have done it. Their brotherhood and sisterhood is very closely knit. He says these things only for the ears of whites, who after all were the only ones back in the '60's who could publish his books. Hearing him say such things couldn't have made them happier. There's nothing more pleasing to the light races than to cause mischief and strife among Black people. So this "in-fighting" between Credo and other "witchdoctors" pleased them to no end, and they published his books. He knew this, and took full advantage of it.

23. That, in brief, is the explanation of how he became controversial. For those people who really think he's a traitor to his people and his craft, I'll quote a passage from one of his earlier books, "Indaba, my children". He makes it clear what he thinks of white people.

24. First he recalls an old African riddle:
Tell me, tell me, I command you
Tell me the name of the beast I saw
Its hair was as long as a wild sable's tail
And the sun shone through its eyes and beard
And through its ears and mustache
Obviously this beast is the white man.

25. He continues about whites so there is no misunderstanding:
"My books are intended to blast away once and for all the ludicrous fallacies about my people that are fed to us in schools and churches.
"The troubles seen in Africa- the unnecessary death and suffering- had their origin in one thing and one thing only: the ignorance and selfish interests of your forebears, o white man and Arab.
"You carted millions of our people and sold them into slavery, to the cotton plantations of America and the sugar plantations of Jamaica. You set our tribes one against the other. When your attempts at exterminating us failed, you tried to "civilize" us, sacrificing our cultural heritage.
"You fed us falsehoods in your places of learning and threatened and cajoled us into accepting your religion.
"In your churches and mosques we suffer the humiliation of hearing our holy ancestors being called heathens and godless pagans."
We'll leave it at that for people to make up their own minds.

26. On the question of David Icke and reptilians and other extra-terrestrials, I'll only say that Mutwa told him exactly what he expected to hear.

27. The question of aliens, ufos, spirits and so on is far in the future of our discussions, almost at the very end. It cannot be understood without all the preliminary information that must be presented before. Suffice it to say that extra-terrestrials are the descendents of the light races, and not their progenitors. This statement will raise more questions than it will answer, but it must be left for the time when it can be addressed in its proper context.

28. Thanks for the 411. I want to hear more...more, more, more!!
I seem to recall that Credo Mutwa mentioned that both his son and wife (?) met violent deaths. The son, I believe, was burned to death (necklacing is it called?). Are these deaths supposed to be related to his controversiality?
Oh, don't forget to write that book!

29. "I have suffered in the cause of my battle against shadows. When you are fighting against ignorance you suffer just as much as you if you were on a battlefield under gun fire. I have lost people I love; I have lost a woman I love years ago in 1960 to the guns of the white man. To the guns of the oppressive regime In was falsely accused of being a supporter of. I lost a son, my first-born son, Innocent, to the knives of black activists, murdering people under the banner of the mass democratic movement. I came close to losing another son to the spears of the Inkatha freedom party, God have mercy upon us! I have been cheated by whites who took advantage of my ignorance and stupidity and who robbed me of millions of rands of money I made out of my books. Even as I am talking to you now there is a white woman, who deceived me into signing away everything that I wrote, everything that I painted, and everything that I sculpted. I have suffered, and am still suffering. Even now there are white men that have set my own children, my sons against me. A born again Christian preacher of lies brain washed my daughters mind and stole her away from me, saying, you must not talk to your father, he is a devil worshipper." - Credo Vusamazulu Mutwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
I couldn't bear the suspense any longer so I downloaded the full book in pdf format. thanks for bringing this book to my notice. it makes for interesting reading

4 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice one brother, i suspected you'd do so. However, if you have the time, lets discuss it. have fun and open your mind while you read.

cupid1:
I couldn't bear the suspense any longer so I downloaded the full book in pdf format. thanks for bringing this book to my notice. it makes for interesting reading
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
CHAPTER 11

The Lifespan of Ancient Black people

The ancient society had 12 countries spread over the whole earth. Each country was divided into 6 clans; each clan was further divided into 100 districts, and each district had 10 towns. Each town was led by 2 Judges and there were 144,000 Judges in total, as we have already said.

2. Each Judge was given 1,000 people to lead and the population became 144,000,000. The 24 Elders then said to all the people, "Multiply and fill the earth. You will live for 7,000 years. Every person will replace himself or herself before passing."
That is, each married couple will have two children.

3. Here's where it becomes difficult for us Black people to accept who we really are. We say, "How can a person live for 7,000 years? After all, doesn't yt teach us that the whole creation is barely 6,000 years old?" (Rather, that's half of yt saying that, the half calling themselves creationists. The other half, when you think about it, say the same thing in different words. They say there were only apes before; modern people, who they call homo sapiens, are only some thousands of years old. Same story, same lie.)

4. But going back to the question of lifespan; doesn't it say in ancient writings that man's lifespan was much longer than it is today, lasting about 1,000 years? If it was 1,000 years 6,000 years ago, and declined, couldn't it have decreased from a much longer span?

5. Our teachers say the normal lifespan of a Black person is 7,000 years. They give a reason why that is so. We'll explain the reasons at another time. After the Gods said multiply and fill the earth, every person found his or her soul mate, got married and had 2 children.
After 1,000 years the population had doubled.

6. The children grew up, became mature and responsible adults, got married and had two children each, just like their parents.

7. They had a restriction on population growth, restricting each couple to only two children. A justly organized society must have population control. That is the only way for long-lived people to avoid over-population.

8. You'll notice I said a justly organized society. Modern society is not justly organized. Its organization favors the light races, so population control is a negative word. More than that, it's an evil concept in the hands of white people, designed to try and exterminate the Black population. The ancients called it population stabilization, and it's the polar opposite of population control as it is practiced today. The first is to foster a comfortable life, and the latter is used to fuel genocide.

9. But to continue. After the children had their children, the population tripled. The grandchildren grew up and gave birth to the 4th generation. The 4th generation gave birth to the 5th.

10. The 5th gave birth to the 6th.
The 6th gave birth to the 7th, and the total population, starting with the first generation of 144,000,000, was now 7 x 144,000,000, or 1,008,000,000 (1b8m).
Six thousand years had passed since the beginning.

11. This became the fixed and stable population of the Nation because when the next generation of 144,000,000 was born, the first generation passed away, having lived 7,000 years.

12. That is how our society began, and this part of our history is called, "How God became 1 billion eight million people."

13. These are the same 1B8M individual Black people alive today. That's you and me. We are at the end of a cycle called the cycle of yt. We are soon to begin a new cycle where the society returns to its original organization under the leadership of the 24 Kings and Queens.

14. Just wanted to thank you for sharing this wealth of knowledge. It's most appreciated. Also, with regard to population control during our lost culture, what are your views,if any, on the idea that some nubians have today with having as many children as possible, as opposed to limiting to let's say two children per couple as has been advocated by people such as Dr.Frances Cress-Welsing. Many argue that limiting the number of children will only further weaken us by reducing our overall numbers in our battle aqainst white supremacy and that therefore we should procreate as much as possible.(strength in numbers, so to speak)

15. To limit Black couples to two children per family would not be a good idea at this time. We Black people are living outside of our natural way of life, and have been for 6,000 years. To impose such a drastic measure of population control on ourselves now would play right into the hands of yt, who would love nothing more than to see our extinction.

16. On the other hand, some people may say such a measure would be fitting for a few people, especially those who live continuously in dire circumstances of need. But it would perhaps be wiser to improve our individual economic circumstances as best we can, rather than to stay in poverty and have fewer children.

17. Nonetheless, the total number of Black people is steadily increasing all over the world. It's approaching its natural maximum of 1 billion eight million. When this total is reached, it will fulfill one of the two requirements for bringing this cycle of time to an end.

18. [b]i know i'm a little late in this , but a while back you talked about scarification and how it was a symbol of our self-hate. i may not be quoting you correctly but anyway. from the outside looking in, i look at the scars and i like their appearance but at the same time i am not the one suffering to recieve them so i understand my position in that, but at the same time i was watching a documentary and it was showing scarification of young children, boys, around the ages of 2-4 i think. annyway one of the people interviewed spoke about how it brings the children into reality in the sense that it is not always happy. this is useful today throughout the diaspra, but i can see the relation to colonizers and missionaries. is this just a perversion to a lost but correctly order rite of passage? i wanted to point out where i cited you calling god him. how does that relate to ancient africa? are you calling god a man? i don't see how that concepts relates to our ancestors. does your spiritual science relate a patriarch?[/b]

19. I'm afraid you did misquote me. Scarification was never a symbol of self-hate. On the contrary, it was out of self-love and love of each other that our people resorted to such an extreme measure. They knew that the slavers desired the most beautiful of our people in order to get the highest prices in the slave market. So they scarred themselves to make themselves ugly. This enabled them to stay with their beloved. Obviously to go to such an extreme is a result of self-love and the desire to survive among one's own beloved. Later on, when slavery was over, this custom remained even though the real reasons had long been forgotten, because customs, especially old ones, are treated with much reverence. The custodians of customs in each tribe then devised different reasons in order to continue them, and in some places, the customs were modified and made more palatable. So today there are as many different reasons for it as there are tribes.

20. God is both "him" and "her". God is both the Black man and woman. The use of the word "he" is a fault of the English language. You'll agree that it's cumbersome and distracting to keep saying he/she, so I use he, following convention. When you say, "I don't see how that concept relates to our ancestors", I'm afraid you're imposing a foreign concept on our ancestors. The arch-deceivers designed their language specifically for this purpose of confusion, so you're playing right into their hands. This foul language has nothing whatsoever to do with our people. In our language there is only one word for both him and her. The word is "o". It refers to God as he/she is before separating to be born as a Black baby boy or baby girl. But the word also refers to both male and female, because each one is God.

21. first off: lets not belittle each other with he said she said. everything i presented was completely hypothetical in nature. i was not trying to impose any foriegn concept(s) on our ancestors. i was more or less checking to see where your head was at. your decision to use him for god is the same one a brother of mine uses.

22. i haven't been presented with the idea of the 25-35,000 year rein(s). from my research i have found that their is no profound reason for while matriarchs are more common in the ancient world than present and that is solely because the child passes through the mothers womb thus so will the lineage. the ancestors used a common sense approach. the ancient idea of lineage is not one of power but one of order and balance. the common accepted concepts of either style of lineage are more than often euro in nature.

23. finally i wanted to admitt that i've never been presented with your idea on the 24 elders. i'm familiar with the 36 neters of kmt.

24. Any appearance that I'm trying to belittle is just that: an appearance. It would be foolish of me to belittle any Black person while trying to remind other Black people how great they are.

25. On the question of patriarchies, our society indeed did have patriarchies and matriarchies. Each one lasted for 25,000 years, after which the entire society reversed all its customs and adopted the other system. This is because our system of government is set up in such a way that the 24 Elders alternate when they rotate the leadership. In other words, the rule of each King, which lasts for 25,000 years, is immediately followed by that of a Queen, for the same length of time. So the people live under a patriarchy for 25,000 to 35,000 years, after which they live under a matriarchy for the same length of time, because 12 of the Elders are women and 12 are men.
I hope I've made it clearer.

26. blkroots, I know that you are trying to answer everyone's question as asap therefore, I wait patiently on a reply about Black holes. Just a reminder. Peace!

27. Your question is still top priority. The topic of black holes is very involved, though. I have to talk first about cosmology in general, and how suns are created, and how they then become black holes. This will be a few weeks down the line, but I'll do it.

28. Thanks for the continued education. Again, I hope I'm not misinterpreting you, but how was balance maintained among the ancients DURING the times of either patriarchal or matriarchal rule? It would seem that things could become specifically one-sided during the either/or periods. Wouldn't this have been detrimental to some degree as opposed to a more balanced, simultaneous sharing of power? Forgive me for thinking in the Western mode of patriarchal/matriarchal relations, but I mean how would the end of such an extensive era come about----peacefully or under war conditions? Peace.

29. When a King hands over rule to a Queen, all the female Judges are trained for about 100 years by the Queen of their tribe and initiated into all the new rituals. The Judges then initiate new custodians of rituals in every town. This entire process lasts for 1,400 years, and is deliberate and meticulous. It does not involve any kind of strife at all because it has been going on back and forth for countless trillions of years, ever since it was established by the B8M original Gods. Now when the transition is complete, the youngest generation is raised under this matriarchal system, while the rest of the population continues to perform patriarchal rituals (except, of course, those rituals that are gender specific, meaning for women only or for men only. Those never change.) After 6,000 years, all the older generations have passed away and the first generation to be raised under a matriarchy are now the oldest generation. There is not a single person left on earth other than the leaders who remembers anything at all about the old patriarchal system. The matriarchy continues for 25,000 years as if the earth had always been that way, until a King takes over the crown. Then the opposite occurs, a new patriarchy is established and lasts for another 25,000 years.

30. The concept of balance was viewed differently then than it is now. To our ancestors the law of balance is the law of the pendulum, which swings one way and then the other. Our lifespan is too short to observe the fairness of this law. The ancients were so long lived that to them balance meant a totally different thing.

31. Each King or Queen who rules the earth has to fulfill a purpose unique to him or her. No two rulers have the same purpose. Altogether there are 24 purposes lasting for 700,000 years. The 24 purposes of society come in two versions, 12 male purposes and 12 female. Each one is the manifestation of one of the two aspects of God, either the male or female aspect.

32. In order for each King to fulfill the mission of his Kingdom, he must swing the pendulum all the way to the extreme in the form of a patriarchal society. The same is true with the Queen.

33. The reason for this is that it would be impossible to manifest certain attributes of the male aspect of God if the King did not have 100% power over the whole nation. If he shared power evenly with the Queen in the balanced way you suggested, it would be impossible for him to fulfill his mission. He would be hindered by objections from the Queen when it came to fulfilling certain plans that are contrary to a woman's nature. I'm speaking in general terms to illustrate very specific things. But I'll give you an example.

34. Right now we are in the 15,000th year of a patriarchal system. The King of our earth has 10,000 years more to rule. He has absolute power on all important matters. If he did not, it would not have been possible to make the light races. Such an evil being would not have been made if the Queens had a say in it, because the turmoil, disruption and evil that was foreseen goes against the feminine nature, which is gentle and peace-loving.

35. Similarly there are certain feminine aspects of God that must be manifested as well, that a King would not think of on his own. In the end, the extreme female aspects of God always balance those of his male nature.

36. My explanation above would perhaps give the impression that there is disagreement between the ruling King and his Queen, or the ruling Queen and her King. Such is not the case. The Elders are always united in purpose, as they are always of one mind and heart. But this is not the case in all people. The ordinary people are in varying stages of reaching the perfection of divine unity in which the Elders live. The mission and purpose of every King and Queen ultimately depends on the co-operation of the ordinary people in order to be fulfilled.

37. When the King or Queen has absolute, unquestioned power in a patriarchy or matriarchy, it's not only easier but also efficient, in that his or her plans will be executed to the smallest detail. Obviously our system has endured forever because the rulers are the personification of goodness itself, otherwise it would be a dictatorship.
That, in brief, is the real reason for long-lasting matriarchies and patriarchies.

38. Having said all that, I'd suggest that it would be a mistake to evaluate our ancient system using the present form of white patriarchy for comparison. Our system has nothing in common with theirs. They use patriarchy for domination. To them it's an excuse to oppress the woman, whereas to the ancients it's an opportunity to reveal the male nature of God, which is always good.

39. Black Roots, I enjoy and have learned alot from the knowledge of self and nature you've posted. Being that knowledge without under/inner/overstanding isn't complete, I ask these questions for the purpose of under/inner/overstanding.

40. There are alot of similiarities between what you've shared in your posts, such as the 12 tribes and 24 elders, and the Nation of Islam's teachings. Are you familiar with any of the Nation of Islam's teachings?

41. If so, what is your view on Master Fard Muhammad being called the God head of the council of the 24 Elders; and I would also like to know your view on the teachings on Yakub?

42. Yes, I'm familiar with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, which are true. The rest of your questions require more time to answer, so I'll postpone answering them until Monday or Tuesday.
Here's the answer to the rest of your questions:

43. As I mentioned in a previous post, and as you're probably aware from your knowledge of our Nation's history, Black people used to inhabit the whole earth. We had 12 countries spread all over, on every continent starting in Asia and the Pacific, across Africa and Europe and all the way to the Americas.
distance if we could line them up from the sun all the way to the next star

44. When the light races appeared 6,000 years ago, they forced the evacuation of some of our ancestors from all the continents and into Africa. There were remnants of our people left everywhere, and their descendents are still to be found in the most unusual places, although their bloodlines have been very much diluted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
CHAPTER 11 Continues

45. Around 6,000 years ago, when our ancestors began migrating in large numbers, the centers of civilization kept changing from place to place. There was a time when India was the center of Black culture. Then it moved north into the area now called Pakistan. Then it switched completely after a couple of millennia to south and central America. It then moved again to Asia, where Egypt and the Middle East, including Sumer, or what is now called Iraq, became the capital of the world. Toward the end of its dynasties, Egypt became lighter-skinned in its leadership as more social interaction occurred between Black people and the light races.

46. Now and then, when the lighter-skinned pharaohs totally corrupted it, a Black pharaoh would be raised either from Ethiopia or southern Egypt, also known as Upper Egypt. He or she would then take over and restore civilized culture. Egypt prospered during the reigns of these Black pharaohs, as can be seen in the fact that the greatest monuments were built during their reign. Examples are King Taharqa, Queen Hatshepsut, and Kings Akhenaton and Tutankhamen. Egypt deteriorated when light-skinned pharaohs came back into power because their allegiance was not to the Black population, but only to power. A good example is Rameses and his father.

47. These cycles of prosperity and misery were the direct result of the infiltration of the light races into our culture. What happened in Egypt happened identically on every other continent.

48. When the misery and oppression of the people became almost unbearable, a savior always rose up among them to offer them comfort. Over the last 6,000 years there have been 7 saviors. They are called mahdis in Arabic.

49. The first savior to comfort our people was born when India was the center of the Black world at the very beginning of the existence of the light races. Since then, a savior has come approximately every 1,000 years.

50. Now, I'll mention at this point that one of the biggest weapons of the arch deceivers is to steal our cultural legacies. Not only have white people stolen our lands, but they have also succeeded in stealing our ancestors as well, which is a much more sinister type of robbery. They adopt the culture and language (then proceed to corrupt them beyond recognition) of the regions of Black people that they invaded and settled, either through warfare or slowly through social and economic infiltration. Then after some centuries they claim all our great ancestors as their own. The most successful at this are the Jews, Arabs and other Middle Easterners who say that the ancients of the Old Testament were white like them, when in fact they were Black people.
The second savior came about a thousand years later in what is now called Pakistan.

51. In the third millennium of the existence of the races, the center of civilization moved from Asia to the Americas. There Black people built a mighty civilization. It was also in that millennium that the hordes of marauding mongols crossed the Bering Strait from eastern Europe into Alaska. Some of them remained in the northern cold climates and became today's Eskimos. Most of them migrated southward to warmer climates in north, central and south America, were Black people lived.

52. Their social interaction with our people resulted in the people today called native Americans, most of which, as you well know, were recently wiped out by the white Americans. In those ancient days, these mongols drove Black people out of the Americas. Their way of living was so base and foul that after they had assumed power, most Black people abandoned those lands and crossed the Atlantic into Africa. There they joined their brothers and sisters in what was then the Ethiopian empire. A few remained behind, and their descendents are still to be found today in central and south America. At the peak of the mongols' corrupt rule, before the mass migration into Africa, the oppression reached its climax. A third savior was born at that time among the Black people. He taught his generation about their origins and about the origins of the light races. He forecast for them the end of the era of the light races. Mayans later transcribed the forecast onto a tablet of stone called the Mayan calendar. Many Black people migrated into Africa soon after his passing.

53. From Ethiopia, they sent colonists up north into the marshes and deltas of the Nile River. They transformed that land and built the mighty civilization of Egypt. After many centuries of peace, white people found their way into that country as well. Soon they had succeeded in bringing untold corruption and deceit into a peaceful society. They proceeded to occupy positions of power, and soon their mixed children became pharaohs and priests. Oppression and misery followed in short order, and at that time a fourth messiah was born among the population. His name was Moses. With the help of his brother he taught and comforted our people, while at the same time trying to re-civilize the light races, who had deteriorated into the lowest state of moral and social degradation. About a thousand years later the suffering of Black people again reached a peak in the Middle East, where many had settled after escaping from Egypt. In one of their settlements known today as Palestine, a fifth savior was born by the name of Jesus. Along with his assistant John they taught and consoled the people.

54. The dispute about the racial identity of Jesus will continue until the end, even though the Bible states that he had hair the texture of lamb's wool and skin the color of burnished copper.

55. The sixth messiah is also well known, by the name of Muhammad of the Islamic religion. As has happened with each and every savior, his legacy was stolen by the arch deceivers and claimed as their own. They built the religion of Islam around the legend of this Black man, using his teachings in a corrupted way. His teachings, like those of other saviors, were mostly about the right way of living, and about the origin, nature and destiny of the light races, whom he called devils. These same devils turned his teaching inside out and made it into an oppressive religion by which they continue to oppress each other and Africans to this day.

56. Islam can only be salvaged from its quagmire by Black people, and not by white muslims. The same is true for Christianity, which is a similar corruption of Jesus's teachings.

57. The seventh and last mahdi was Fard Muhammad, and the last prophet Elijah. They taught their generation of our people at a time when the whites were getting ready to take their deceptions to the final and highest level. Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for them, they gained worldwide power at the very time when their era comes to an end. They have simply run out of time, and are now coming face to face with their self-created destruction.

58. All 7 mahdis were sent by the Elders and the 144 Chiefs, who are still in control of the earth's destiny, despite the madness of the light races all around us.

59. There is no person who is the God of all the other Elders. All the Elders are united as one in mind and heart and together form the custodianship of what we call God. In truth, God is the divine unity of all 1 billion eight million Black people on earth. The Elders are the custodians of this divine unity, the ones who keep it conscious in their minds until all people are able to join in it.

60. They choose one among them to rule the whole Nation for 25,000 years and rotate this period of leadership among all 24. As they rotate, they also alternate, meaning every King is followed immediately by a Queen, and vice versa, because 12 of the Elders are men and 12 are women.

61. As to whether Fard Muhammad is one of the Elders or not, it is not proper for me to say. There are many things that each one of us will remember when the time comes. I only intend to outline our history and destiny in general terms. The rest of the story, as they say, will soon be known.

62. I'll talk about Yakub when I talk about lucifer in a later post. I'm not implying here that Yacub and lucifer are the same. Yakub is not lucifer, but his maker.

63. Black Roots, before engaging any further or into a more technical dialogue, I have just one question.
Do you believe that everything that THEM (The Honorable Elijah Muhammad) taught is 100% truth?

64. My brother, I don't concern myself with beliefs. I know that the prophet Elijah taught the truth, because I was taught the same truth by the elders of my tribe in my initiation. Now before you engage me in a debate, stop for a moment and ask yourself: do you know the truth of Elijah from first hand knowledge? So I would ask you to collect that truth that you are absolutely sure of and post it here for the benefit of the people. That is the higher purpose to which Elijah Muhammad dedicated his life, and not the glorification of himself or any religion. The time for such things is over. Now there is only one purpose; to end the cycle of yt without another 100 year delay.

65. [b]Black Roots, you've stated that Prophet Muhammad was a black man. This contradicts THEM in the Theology of Time lecture series dated June 4, 1972. You can go to www.seventhfam.com and hear THEM say in his own words that Prophet Muhammad 1,400 years ago was a white man. They have it online in audio it's the June 4, 1972 tape part 1 side 1.

66. As far as the Mongolians migrating here across the Bering Strait. Here's a quote also from Message To The Black Man Chapter 55, "The black man produces these four colors: brown, red, yellow and white. The original people, whom the white race found here (red people), were the brothers of the black man, they are referred to as the Red Indians. The Indian part of the name must refer to the name of the country from which they came, India. The All-wise Allah said that they came here 16,000 years ago and that they were exiled from India for breaking the law of Islam". Aren't Mongolians from Mongolia?

67. Also, according to the teachings of the Nation of Islam, the 24 elders (also called scientists) are like a secret order. This secret order are said to be the wisest men on the planet. The 24th is said to be wiser than the other 23. The wisest one is called the Supreme Being. They teach that Master Fard Muhammad is the Supreme Being in this present cycle. They don't teach, at least I've never read it in any of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's literature nor in the Lost Found Muslim Lessons, that any of these scientists are women.

68. You did say that you don't believe, but know that the teachings of THEM are true. So how do you explain these contradictions.
I look forward to your reply, peace.[/b]

69. I have a strong suspicion your goal is the same as ours concerning white people. We only differ in that you want to glorify Elijah and Fard above all, when in fact all Black people are already glorified as ONE. We have been glorified since eternity, are now, and ever shall be.

70. The reason Elijah said that Muhammad was a white man was to get the attention of his followers away from white Islam back to his own teachings. He made this statement in the latter part of his life, after the disagreement with Malcolm X. After that time, a lot of his followers went to white Islam and began to reject true Islam as taught by him. To dissuade them, he told them that the founder of the religion they were trying to embrace was a white man. This worked to bring a lot of Black people back to his teachings.

71. It's clear from his writings that he knew Muhammad was a Black man. For instance, he made statements such as:
"Muhammad was given the knowledge of the devils by the Elders. He was told that he could not reform the devils and that the race had 1,400 more years to live; the only way to make them righteous was to graft them back into the Black Nation."

72. Does this make sense if Muhammad was himself a devil?
He told the truth about him much earlier in his writings. For instance, in 1957 when he was writing a regular news column in the Pittsburgh Courier (on Feb 2), he said:
"The old Christian missionaries who wrote on the life of Muhammad were his enemies. They were so grieved over the success of Muhammad and Islam that they wrote falsely against this man of God by attributing his success to the use of the sword instead of to Allah. All who hate Islam use these same false charges against Muhammad. As I have said before in this column, Muhammad was a member of the Black Nation, and the white race, by nature, is against the Black man."

73. There's an important reason why he never mentioned that 12 of the Elders were women. The mission of Fard and Muhammad was to lay the foundation for the formation of the 144,000 so-called "elect". In order to do this, they needed a solid plan to make sure they would succeed. Back in the '30s when they were beginning the recruitment of followers for their movement, it was still generally believed by many people, white as well as Black, that men and women are not equal. This lie is 6,000 years old. It has deepened since the advent of Christianity and was spread even more after the advent of Islam, where women to this day are more oppressed than in Christianity.

74. With this prevalent attitude, it would have been impossible to start a fledgling movement from scratch if they were to teach that God is a Black woman. Who would have followed such a teaching?

75. Even today, a lot of people are outraged when told that God is a woman as well as a man.
But that is the most fundamental truth of all.
God is united in the mind of the Elders as two soul mates. At the time of conception, he/she separates and is born as a Black boy and girl.

76. This is most difficult for some men to accept. Even some women are shaken when they hear this; they prefer to leave the creation of the universe in the hands of the "strong male figure".
That's wishful thinking. Reality is real. God is both male and female.

77. To circumvent this obstacle, Fard and Elijah decided to teach that 12 of the scientists were "major" and 12 "minor". Later on, they said 12 were fathers and the other 12 their sons. This proved to be acceptable and they proceeded to form the most significant Black movement since the time of the first Muhammad.

78. The idea that the 24 Elders are not ever to reveal knowledge means that this knowledge is held in custodianship by the custodians of knowledge in some African tribes. There is certain knowledge that is held only by the 24 Elders, that they do not reveal for practical reasons. For example, they never reveal (for a set period) who's the next couple that will join the eldership when the King and Queen pass away (or rather, ascend). There is a practical reason for this that I will discuss when I talk about the Eldership, and how people become Elders.

79. The idea that the 24th Elder is the Supreme God is a misinterpretation. It's understandable how much Elijah was awed by Fard's knowledge, and thus came to the conclusion that he must be an Elder and a supreme God. The King or Queen of the earth is supreme not because of being a superior person, superior to all other Black people. There is no person who is superior to all other Black people. All Black people come from Oneness. God (divine unity of all Black people) separated into 2 then 3 then 7 then 12 then 144 then 144,000 then 144,000,000 then after 7 generations became 1 billion eight million. The 1B8M Black people on earth today are those very same Gods.

80. The reason one of the Elders is supreme is simply because he or she is the oldest. The King or Queen of the earth is the oldest person on earth, being around 700,000 years old. This longevity, in our natural world, translates directly into wisdom. Wisdom is the accumulation of life experiences. When all people are equal in mental abilities, as the ancients were, the oldest is naturally the wisest, since he or she has experienced more, and has undergone more rituals of initiation. That's what makes the King or Queen supreme.

81. There is nothing mystical in the way our ancestors lived. Their way of life was simple and natural, albeit the simplest things are the highest in terms of civilization and are the hardest to comprehend in this day and age. God is ultimate simplicity, beyond which nothing is simpler. All the complexities of the universe come from this simplicity or unity.

82. On your last point:
Mongolians became red "Indians" after social mixing with Black people. Black people lived all over the earth, including India. They still live there, some as black as midnight. If those were the people Elijah was referring to as red "Indians", he would have called them black, not red, as they still are Black even today. You'll notice he said, "the name Indian must be because..." That word "must" shows this is not a definite statement. The features and stature of these people make it clear they are mongoloid.

83. I didn't present this information for the sake of argument. I did it for the purpose of gaining clarity. Was I raised by a parent that followed THEM? Yes! Was I well grounded in THEM teachings? Yes! Do I seek to glorify W.D. Fard and THEM above all? No!

84. You are the one that stated that what THEM taught is 100% truth. Now you say that he made misinterpretations and taught things that are in error for the purpose of gaining followers.

85. Which is it? I seek clarity not argument on this issue. I never said that what THEM taught is 100% truth. I'm just a young brutha searching for the truth. I thought you would be an excellent resource to guide me on my search; but now you're confusing me. I am learning a great deal from the knowledge of science you've been teaching. But on this particular issue you haven't cleared things up for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
CHAPTER 11 Continues

86. You are being argumentative.
I never used the word 100%; you did. You chose that word specifically to entrap and start an argument. Obviously we could go back and forth for a long time about the accuracy of every statement Elijah ever made. I have no interest whatsoever in re-hashing his teachings. He completed his mission successfully beyond even his highest expectation. Soon there will arise many people among the followers of his teachings who will be at the forefront of forming the new society. That was his mission.

87. Mine is different. Although I cannot tell you fully what it is now, I can tell you that part of it is to introduce the same truth from a wider perspective to people who are put off by the Nation of Islam. The goal is to embrace as many Black people as possible in this truth. The sooner will this cycle end when that is achieved.

88. If Elijah said Muhammad was white for the reason I stated, of what consequence is it in the larger scheme? I already showed you where he revealed the truth about Muhammad. If he found it necessary to say certain things to guarantee success, what does it matter in the long run?

89. The goal of true teachings is not to fossilize them into a religion, or an intellectual exercise, but to outgrow them. Written and spoken truth is dynamic. A person must grow with it and accept the necessary adjustments to complete his understanding. The only form of truth that is infallible is the living truth experienced in initiation. Until then, one has to do the best he can to keep elevating himself to higher truths, until the time when the ancient system of learning is re-established.

90. If you really seek guidance from me, then continue to study my posts carefully. If you find any "contradictions", first try and reconcile them using your own intuition, which is the highest form of guidance. If you cannot reconcile them, then let's discuss them, but from a point of view of goodwill and not belligerence.

[b]91. Black Roots, what matters in the long run is that I provided numerous examples of how you contradicted a man's teachings that you stated are true.
Just because I'm questioning some things you've presented, and its authenticity, I'm being argumentative? When a student questions his or her teacher, it's not taken to be argumentative. It's taken to be that the student is seeking clarity and under/inner/overstanding.

92. He never mentioned that there would be anyone coming behind with a mission.
This is what he did say:
Transcribed from the audio-taped lecture of Theology of Time, September 3,1972

93. "I'm the last man to attempt pulling you out of the power of the white man, and putting you in the power of Divine.

94. I'm the last one. There is no other one coming. The Others that will come, they're coming to destroy you for not listening to what I'm teaching you"

95. In closing:
Message To The Black Man - ANSWER TO CRITICS: My Mission is to Give Life

96. The following is an excerpt from an interview granted to the National Educational Television Network. The series of interviews took place in Phoenix, Arizona, and were conducted over a period of several days, by the staff of San Francisco station KQED.

97. QUESTION: How would you describe your mission?
ANSWER: "My mission is to give life to the dead. What I teach brings them out of death and into life. My mission, as the Messenger, is to bring the truth to the world before the world is destroyed. There will be no other Messenger. I am the last and after me will come God Himself. I do not say I will live so long as that, but when God comes, if it pleases Him, I may be with Him. However, if I am not with Him, this is the final. The truth I bring will give you the knowledge of yourself and of God."
That was from the book Message To The Black Man chapter 133.

98. As far as the 100% part, this is how it went down:
"Black Roots, before engaging any further or into a more technical dialogue, I have just one question.
Do you believe that everything that THEM taught is 100% truth?"

99. You said:
"My brother, I don't concern myself with beliefs. I know that the prophet Elijah taught the truth."
Peace! [/b]

100. Will you please stop mentioning this idea of 100%? This is a foolish notion. There is no such thing as 100% written or spoken truth. Truth takes on perfection or 100%-ness only in the form of real, living experience. Living experience, or ultimate truth cannot be written down or spoken, but only experienced.

101. If you eat an apple, can you describe the experience 100%?
No. And yet it's such a simple experience that even a baby or an animal knows it. What then of past experiences of universal importance? They cannot be described and understood 100%. They can only be experienced 100%. And the only way is by rituals. There is no other way.

102. There are contradictions in what Elijah taught, but this is natural as long as it's limited and harmless. The only important thing is the final goal.

103. I've belabored this too long already, so I'll conclude by saying the idea of 100% belongs to white people. They used it to start their religions, claiming that the bible etc is the 100% word of God. Then they proceeded to murder and pillage because of it. That's how dangerous this idea is, and its fallacy should be clear to the common sense that lives in every Black person, that the light races don't have.

104. Black roots, regardless of our disagreement much of what you've posted I found to be vital and valid. You've introduced us to a unique and comprehensible way of grasping an under/inner/overstanding of science. I look forward to more of your posts.

105. Much appreciated, brother

106. [b] i have agreed with everything you have posted, mostly because the facts are facts, and partially because it feels right
you threw me off...jesus?? moses?? john?? these names are ficticious!!
did you use them because of simplicity?? can you give me the real names of the ones you mentioned and also the names of the ones you did not mention..ie the first three saviours?? thanks

107. question..i have been digging and i have found something worth noting.
the white supremacy flex..when did that start...i have a feeling it was ppl who comissioned alexander the "great"...i noticed that after alex went to egypt he never went any further into africa....when the romans came in they made it no further that northern nubia( sudan)...

108. josephus..author of antiquities...was a pharisee, and thus in opposition to the teachings of " jesus", but he writes a book supporting jesus
this was after he was captured by the romans...( side note..wasnt he working for the romans) thus he was protected during a major revolt by the romans during a major revolt... and after nero committed suicide, the next two cesears mysteriously died then flavious gets the throne....josephus becomes his advisor for 30 yrs......isnt that a coincidence now after flavious dies his sons reign and that how josephus was the advisor to flavious' family for 30 yrs...why did the other 2 cesars mysteriously die..and then flavious gets a long reign i have a feeling ity has to do with the roman senators at that time ...because not so long after eusbesius starts quoting josephus and CHRISTIANITY is established by an EMPEROR of rome constantine..

109. can you shed some light on this...and dont forget to talk about JESUS because that confused me...for a sec...jesus christ is not a real person..so who are you referring to y'shua ben pandira?? or something ;like that or am i way off [/b]

110. The name Jesus is fictitious, as you rightly say. It's a translation to Greek then to Latin then to English. But the person himself is not a fiction. He's absolutely real.

111. His language was Aramaic. His father's name is translated into English as Joseph, which is a translation of an Aramaic name that can best be approximated by the Arabic name Yusuf.

112. So Jesus' Aramaic name can be pronounced as Yeshua ben Yusuf, which means Jesus son of Joseph. This too is an approximation. I suppose you're aware that Aramaic uses a different type of alphabet, similar to Hebrew, so the names cannot be reproduced exactly.

113. The name of the man called John the Baptist was Yoshanan, also an Aramaic name. Moses on the other hand was pure Black Egyptian in language and culture. His Egyptian name can be approximated as Mosa. This is the closest and most accurate approximation because this name is still common among some southern African tribes, and means the same thing now as it did then. Mosa means mercy.

114. The first mahdi was a Black man by the name of Rama. Long after he passed, the Hindus began to worship him as the incarnation of Vishnu. Their god Rama is based on his legend. The second mahdi was named Zarathustra, also recorded as Zorro or Zoroaster in ancient Persian legends. Zarathustra is the best approximation of how to pronounce his name. Long after he passed, the Persians started a religion based on his legend and called it Zoroastrianism. That religion is a corrupted interpretation of his teachings, as has happened with each and every messiah. All the great religions of the world are a corruption of the teachings of one of the first 6 saviors. These are Hinduism/Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam and the Native American worship.

115. If it were not for the intervention of time, the teachings of Fard and Elijah would also be corrupted in due course, as white people would not pass up such an opportunity. They have done it 6 previous times.

116. The third savior was a Black man by the name of Quetzal.
This is not Quetzalcoatl. Quetzalcoatl was a white man who came some millennia later. He was revered by the native Americans of his time, who were white then (or rather mongolian). But the legend of Quetzal was still so strong in their culture that they named this white ruler after the original Quetzal. The name Quetzalcoatl means "pale-skin" Quetzal, or "white" Quetzal. That's an indication that they knew by legend - even though they had forgotten consciously - that the original Quetzal was a Black man.

117. On the details of Greek and Roman history that you're investigating, I'll just say those issues were as complex then as modern politics. That's where the intrigues of modern politics began. To try and untangle the machinations of those people would take many volumes. It's better, I think, to simply focus on their intentions and long-term influences, rather than the details of their political lives. One can get lost in such details for interminably long periods of time.

118. i still do not believe that a jesus christ, a person who was in the court of pontius pilate( which by the way pilate NEVER mentions...neither does herod) existed!!...is it yshua ben precuria(sp) or ben pandira that you are referring to...or is it someone else

119. It's Yeshua ben Yusuf, as I've indicated. His name is not christ. He was never in the court of pilate. The story as reported in the bible never happened. It's a complete fabrication based on the true events of a real person. This same deception happened like clockwork with the 4 mahdis prior to him. That's how we got all the major religions on earth. The deceivers use the same formula every time simply because it works. Since the case of Jesus seems so important to you, I'll prepare a post on his real teachings.

120. brother, maybe this could help answer some of your questions concerning josephus. I found this on the Suzar website link.
http://members.tripod.com/~ReuchlinA/ I don't know how accurate this is but it's good reading.
Peace!

121. blkroots, when you get a chance check out that link and let me knowwhat you think.....

122. The Roman Piso story on that website is an attempt by some to glorify the intellects of white people to superhuman status. They're trying to infer that Piso and company had such "godly" intellects that they could sit down and not only design reality, but also execute it to perfection. Reality does not work that way.

123. There are designers of reality, but they are not white people. Whites are a made people; they are not self-created. The best they can do is to go with the tide. Now it so happens that the tide is going their way (by design), so it's easy for them to take credit.

124. But real events never come about by being designed by some "super-intelligent" white people behind the scenes. If you study the history of all major events as well as major inventions, you'll notice a consistent pattern. They all seem to happen "accidentally". In other words, things seem to happen in a particular way, and white people are always the first in line to take advantage. And then they go a step further and claim credit for things that they (and all observant people) know were not produced by them. For example, Americans take credit for the downfall of the Soviet Union and write books about how cleverly Reagan etc planned it and executed it. Upon a closer look, it becomes clear that like chameleons, they continually adapted themselves to every change in the situation to put themselves at an advantage. After it was all over, they claim to have planned it. That's how they extol themselves and glorify themselves into gods. This is what is meant in the bible where it says lucifer is always blinded by his pride. He doesn't have the ability to see the true designers of reality, so he claims credit for it.

125. The rise of christianity was destined to happen. White people were destined to b the ones riding the waves leading to its formation. But they were not in command of singular events, especially the most important ones.

126. All of history as it has unfolded over the past 6,000 years was predestined. Whites etc were put in it in order to reveal the nature of immoral beings. But they had a choice. Every major event in history has "periods of decision" in it, or forks in the road, so to speak, where the participants are given the opportunity to follow either the path of good or evil. Whites throughout all history have chosen the path of evil because it better suits their nature. They used all those crucial points in history to take selfish control of the world in order to try and appease their insatiable greed. So when history is looked at in retrospect, it's easy for them to say they and their ancestors were the coordinators and orchestrators of all major events.
That is not true.

127. Study any major invention as an example of how reality truly works. You'll see in every autobiography of every major white inventor that they really had little to do with the origination of the invention. They either got it from a Black person or discovered it by accident. Major historical events work the same way on a larger, worldwide scale. The law is the same: As above, so below.

128. What is possible for them, and easy to do, is to insert themselves in the right places at the right time, and apply a little pressure. That's all it takes, somewhat like pushing a swing with a little force to get a large movement, once it has established a rhythm.

129. do you believe that the emerald tablets of Thoth that they've posted on
www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html is not the real deal? Couldn't it be that this is just another version of their distorted translations of the Emeralds of Thoth?

130. The true motives of these white brotherhoods such as the one on that website can be seen most of the time in what they say about Black people. First off, Doreal calls his organization the "white Brotherhood" or Brotherhood of the White Lodge". That says a lot right there. Most of the whites that join or sympathize with such groups and read their material know that the ancient Egyptians were Black people. So in the preface of that website they call them "barbarous". To call them "barbarous" is an outright lie. They were civilized people, their culture being more civilized than modern culture.

131. Their purpose here is to put down our ancestors in order to elevate their own. He goes on to say that the God Thoth came into Egypt 50,000 years ago and civilized our ancestors. Although he doesn't say so directly, he's implying that Thoth was a white man, civilizing the "barbarous" Blacks. He's mixing truth and lies in the way that whites have done for 6,000 years. This is by far the most effective way to deceive. He's mixing the story of a real Black God by making him white to promote his idea of white supremacy. And he does this right at the beginning, so that the "white-is-superior/Black-is-inferior" scenario is established early by implication. Then he mixes in a lot of true facts to make the whole thing sound truthful.

132. It's nothing but classic tricknology, a fitting name used by Elijah Muhammad to describe this type of deception. The fact is that white people did not exist 6,000 years ago, but the liars and deceivers like to claim that they did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Happy Saviours Day!!!
To every Black person on earth and to every righteous and upright person be it Aboringinals or of other races.
Today is Master Fard Muhammad's Birthday, He's 138, Born February 1877, Ended the rule of the wicked, and set in motion in the ressurection of the Black people worldwide.

Our struggle began, and we will have already succeeded. As Jesus said; "It's finish!"
We must never forget the likes of
Malcolm X
Marcus Gavey
Nnamdi Azikiwi
Da Bois
Ahmadu Bello
Olusegun Awolowo
Noble drew Ali
Elijah Muhammad
Fela Anikulapo
Bob Marley
Kwame Nkrumah
Patrice Lumumba

feel free to add yours.
Good Morning!

2 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by oyinkel(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2015
cupid1:
Please send me a copy I don't seem to find the book on google.....thanks...my email is kellylasisi@yahoo.com.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Check for on google "blackroots science pdf" or
http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/ on this link scroll down a little then click FREE BOOK*BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE (PDF) on AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY

let me know asap if you get it.

oyinkel:

Please send me a copy I don't seem to find the book on google.....thanks...my email is kellylasisi@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 12

Introduction to Chemistry

We will pick up later where we left off with the ancient history of our people. Some events in the history require the understanding of more scientific concepts. So we continue now with an ancient perspective on chemistry, using modern concepts.

2. We have already explained that physics and astronomy are the same. The first deals with atoms and electrons, while the latter deals with stars and planets. Atoms and electrons are tiny stars and planets. Not metaphorically, but in actual fact. They are the star systems of the previous universe that became the seed that gave birth to the present universe. That is how God expands His mind outside of eternity, and simultaneously increases the creation. Not by a big bang, but as naturally as a flower grows from a seed.

3. The law of creation is: As above, so below. By studying one, we will know the other, because what is above is identical to what is below, differing only in size. The laws and proportions are identical.

4. The next question then to be answered is: What is chemistry? Is it related to physics/astronomy?

5. Chemistry is the understanding of how atoms combine to form compounds, using the magnetic laws of attraction.

6. Compounds are things like water, air, fake nails, rocks, jell-o, and gold teeth. They are all made of atoms combining or compounding with each other according to two basic laws of attraction called the first magnetic law of attraction and the second magnetic law of attraction.

7. Modern scientists have discovered the basic natural elements. They then added artificial elements to the list to make up what they call their periodic table of elements. The periodic table of elements is a list of all the basic natural elements found on earth.

8. Basic natural elements are naturally occurring elements, i.e. not man-made, after being reduced to their simplest form.

9. All that I have said so far may sound complicated. I did that on purpose to expose you, if you have never been exposed before, to how modern scientists teach and complicate simple things.
Here is another way:

10. Atoms are solar systems of the previous universe. Each solar system has planets circling around a sun. Each sun has either 1 planet, 2 planets, 3 planets and so on up to 100 planets circling around.

11. I'll repeat in case modern scientists think my tongue slipped.
There are solar systems with 100 planets circling their sun, others with 99, some with 98 and so on all the way down to the smallest solar systems, which have only 1 planet orbiting its sun.

12. That makes 100 different kinds of solar systems.
On earth, there are exactly 100 basic natural elements. Do you make the connection?

13. When the first earth of a new universe is created, the star systems of the previous universe become the atoms of that first earth. In that previous universe, there are countless trillions of what can be called type 1 star systems. Those are star systems with only 1 planet. Then there are countless trillions with 2 planets, or type 2. Similarly, there are countless trillions of type3, type 4 and so on, up to type 100, which are the largest star systems having 100 planets.

14. The first law of magnetic attraction attracts the star systems of the same type to each other. That is, type 1 stars are attracted to other type 1, type 2 to type 2 and so on. Toward the end of the universe, the star systems actually move through space over a period of trillions of years until they find each other and group together in clusters.

15. Those with 1 planet form clusters that are described by modern scientists as having a nucleus and 1 electron, i.e. the sun and the single planet. When trillions of these star systems cluster together they form a natural element on earth called hydrogen.

16. What is hydrogen?
Them: It's a gas made of atoms with 1 electron circling a nucleus.
Us: It's a gas made of star systems of the previous universe, all of which have 1 planet circling the sun.

17. What is a gold tooth?
Them: It's a metal made of atoms that have 79 electrons orbiting the nucleus.
Us: It's a metal made of star systems from the previous universe with 79 planets circling their sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 13

The First and Second Laws of Magnetic Attraction
The creation of new stars; the seven forms of matter

How are the star systems brought together to form hydrogen, gold and the rest of the natural elements?

2. By the first law of magnetic attraction.
How does this law work?
It brings together all star systems that are alike, causing them to find each other.

3. So here's a question:
Which clusters of star systems will have a stronger magnetic bond; those with 1 planet or 100 planets?

4. Those with 100 planets. There are more planets to form magnetic bonds, so they'll be held together more strongly. Not only that, but they'll be packed closer together, and thirdly, they'll be much heavier.

5. Therefore iron, gold and the other heavy metals will sink into the new earth, while hydrogen, oxygen and other gases will float on top, forming water and the atmosphere.

6. The gases are much lighter and loosely bonded, due to the fewer number of planets, while the metals are much heavier, with stronger bonds due to the large number of planets in their star systems (atoms).

7. And all this happens because of the first law of magnetic attraction, which attracts like to like.

8. What about the second law? The second law of magnetic attraction attracts unlike to unlike.

9. Star systems are also attracted to those unlike them, those having a different number of planets, and they form what are called molecules. A molecule is made of two or more star systems, and many molecules cluster together to form compounds.

10. What is a water molecule? Them: It's hydrogen + hydrogen + oxygen, or H2O.
Us: It is made of two star systems, each with 1 planet (called hydrogen) being magnetically attracted to a third system with 8 planets (called oxygen).

11. In how many different ways does the first law of magnetic attraction work? In exactly 100 different ways.
It attracts all type 1 star systems together, and it attracts all type 2's together and so on until it attracts all type 100's together.
That's exactly 100 different ways.

12. That's why there are exactly 100 basic natural elements on earth. They are listed in the periodic table of elements that can be found in any chemistry textbook. They start with hydrogen (1 planet), followed by helium (2 planets), all the way to fermium (100 planets, or as they say, 100 electrons). The rest over 100 are artificial elements either man-made, or ephemeral natural combinations (i.e. temporary elements that disintegrate almost immediately as soon as they are exposed to the air and warm temperature).

13. In how many different ways does the second law work? In almost endless ways. That's why we have shoes, coca-cola, aspirin, iron oxide, water, and fake nails, all made from the basic natural elements combining in one way or another.

14. Now here's a question that has been asked before: In a new universe, if all the stars of the previous universe are used as atoms to form the first earth, how are all the new stars around it formed? Where does the material come from to form all the new stars?

15. We have talked about the clustering together of the 100 different types of solar systems, attracted like to like by means of the first law of magnetic attraction. They form the hundred basic natural elements found on earth. The first of these is hydrogen, formed by all star systems having 1 planet and its sun. The last is fermium, bonded much more strongly, and so much heavier that when the earth is formed, these clusters of 100-planet systems will sink into the earth, burying themselves deep in the crust after the earth has cooled over billions of years.

16. Indeed it takes billions of years for the earth to form. It takes trillions upon trillions more for the universe to be filled with new stars that form around the first earth and fill space up to a distance of 16 trillion trillion miles across.

17. Where do these new stars come from? All the stars of the previous universe are used to make only the first earth, giving it its 125 billion trillion trillion atoms. And yet the earth has its sun and companion planets, not to mention the countless stars filling the sky.

18. Here is their theory of where the stars come from. They (modern scientists) say a moment before the big bang the whole universe was concentrated into a dense ball not bigger than a fist. They say the dense ball exploded with such great force that it formed all the stars and planets of the whole universe. That is the complete theory of the big bang.
How many people believe it?
How many of them do you think believe their own theory?

19. Our ancestors tell a completely different story of how the sky is filled with new stars, thereby expanding the universe.
They say the purpose of creation is for God to increase.
God is infinite.
So how can God increase if He's already infinite?

20. Our teachers tell us that God is infinite only in eternity, but not in creation. One of the purposes of creation is to duplicate this infinity of God as it is known in eternity, and bring it into the universe. Since infinity means unfinishable, creation will go on forever because the eternal infinity of God cannot be duplicated in a final and finished form.
Therefore the universes will always expand. Every new universe will be larger than the one before, without end.

21. What does this mean in terms of new stars?
It means new stars must be created out of nothing. If they are created out of something, as in the case of a dense ball exploding, there is no increase. If you start with a dense ball and explode it all over the place, you still have only the same amount of matter you started with. Increase only happens when new matter comes out of nothing, adding to what was already there. Therefore, according to our teachers, that is one of the reasons why the big bang theory is a false, misguided concept.

22. So how does matter come out of nothing?
Chemistry as we have explained it using modern concepts only deals with 3 types of matter called gases, liquids, and solids. There are 4 other types of substances above these 3, which modern chemistry does not include in its study. The total number of substances in the universe is 7.

23. The first substance of the universe is magnetism, and it's created by condensation.
Condensation of what?
Condensation of the Mind.

24. God condenses part of His Mind, which is in an expanded state, and forms the first substance, magnetism. Magnetism condenses further and forms the second substance, called electricity. Electricity condenses into light, the third substance of the universe, which further condenses into the fourth substance, called ether or space. The last 3 substances, gases, liquids, and solids, condense in three stages out of the ether.

25. Those are the 7 substances of the universe, all coming out of nothing, or the Mind of God.

26. You mentioned that some elements on the periodic table were manmade? I hope I didn't misinterpret that. If so, which ones?

27. The elements 114 and 116 are synthetic elements, or man-made. 114(Uuq) is called un-un-quaternium, and is made by blowing calcium on plutonium. Element 116(Uuh) is called un-un-hexium and is made in a similar way, using different elements. (Their weird names should tell you right there they are unnatural. Once they're made, they last for about 30 seconds before disappearing into nothingness.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 14

14 The Expansion of Creator's Mind
The 'contraction' of the universe; the source of natural laws

When we say the mind of God is nothing, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It means the mind is not a thing. It's obvious to everyone that the mind, or consciousness, is not a tangible thing, yet it is the source of all things.

2. At the end of the previous universe, our ancestors expanded their mind beyond measure until it encompassed their whole universe. That process of expansion caused an apparent "contraction" of their universe until it was "reduced" to the size of a single planet. The universe was not reduced in reality, but when the mind is expanding, it appears as if the universe is "contracting".

3. The apparent "contraction" of the universe was not followed by a big bang or any other kind of explosion. It was followed by a condensation process, where part of the expanded mind condensed in stages in the empty space surrounding the new earth, creating the seven substances, which eventually formed the new stars after many trillions of years.

4. Now since space itself is a substance, it means the mind creates space at the same time it occupies that very space.

5. Stars are the condensation of the mind of our ancestors who came from the previous universe. They increase their own mind by expansion, which simultaneously causes the creation to increase as well. That is how God increases himself in creation to make himself like he is in eternity.

6. How do the ancestors cause their mind to expand?
The answer to this question is 90% of the subject and reason for these discussions. The achievement of this mind expansion is the primary purpose of the universe. Everything we will discuss concerning the activities of our ancestors will be seen to be directed toward the achievement of this single purpose called mind unity, or mind expansion.

7. So we may say chemistry as it is taught today is only 3/7 of what true chemistry really is. It deals with only 3 of the 7 substances of the universe, ignoring the other 4. It will never reach an understanding of the fundamental reasons for the existence of the basic elements and their combining into an endless variety of compounds. Hence 99% of the concoctions that modern scientists brew in their laboratories will always be poisonous to the body and the environment.

8. But more importantly, they ignore the source of all substances, which is the mind. All the basic natural elements are prepared at the beginning of the universe using the first law of magnetic attraction, the law of attracting like to like.

9. What is the source of the two magnetic laws? The mind of our ancestors. These laws are simply the decision of our ancestors to combine star systems in that particular way, so that their descendants can use them to form compounds they'll need to run their society. To modern scientists the natural elements are just objects of chance that happened to form out of a chaotic chemical soup that came out of the big bang.

10. That is the essential difference between modern science and Blackroots science. The minds of our ancestors are the Black roots of true science. When they condense part of their mind to form the stars and planets, they leave "instructions" that become part of the condensation. Over the trillions of years the stars will be inwardly impelled to seek each other magnetically and then combine according to those "instructions". Therefore matter is "pre-programmed", for lack of a better word.

11. For that reason, moderners (the light races) will never be able to master matter. Matter can be mastered only by those who created it and their descendants, because the mind of our ancestors became our minds by a process of separation. Our minds will once again become one mind by a process of unity.

12. Next we'll begin a discussion of the third science, biology/genetics, and find out how the ancient people view this subject from their perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 15

Biology/Genetics

In the ancient society, children were not taught as children are taught in today's schools. They were not incarcerated in classrooms for hours on end, being denied the natural physical movement that all children crave, and the freedom to roam free for miles around and investigate everything.

2. Their education was not an intellectual indoctrination that today's education clearly is. Rather, it was education through experience, allowing all children to discover first-hand what adults already knew, all the while under their guidance.
Their teaching system was called initiation.

3. The education of young people was divided into segments of seven-year periods. At the end of each segment, they graduated as a group in their town or district or clan. Their graduations were called initiation festivals. They were large feasts with music and dancing, and the entire clan was invited.

4. They were taught biology from the age of about seven. The first lesson was to teach them the definition of biology. They asked many questions along the way, and their teachers answered every single one in a practical real life way. In order to bring us close to their teaching situation, and in order to convey their knowledge as accurately as I can, I will narrate the following as if it is a discussion between me and one of the teachers, with me asking all the questions.
So the first question I would ask is:

5. What is biology?
It is the knowledge of how the plants and animals and the body of the Black man and woman were created.

6. How were the plants and animals created?
All the species of plants and animals that exist on earth today developed from the 144,000 original prototypes.

7. What are the 144,000 original prototypes?
They are the 144,000 parts of the Black person's character.
They include courage, wisdom, goodness, strength, grace, honesty, authority, gentleness, abundance, beauty, friendliness, unlaziness, humor, and many, many more totaling 144,000. The vast majority of the parts or aspects of character do not have names in the English language. In the original languages, every aspect has two names, one for the animal and one for the plant. One original plant and one original animal were created for each aspect of your character.

8. So every aspect of a Black person's character is represented by a plant or animal?
Yes. But only the original plants and animals represent character. All the other millions of species develop from these original prototypes.

9. What about the body of the Black person? How was it created?
Originally the 144,000 characters were united as one character and it had a form. That form is the body of the Black man and woman. The two bodies differ because while many of the aspects are neutral, a large number of them are more masculine, and the same number are more feminine, although both men and women have all 144,000.

10. Then after the aspects were united as one in the human body, they were then separated into 144,000 individual parts and each part was given a form. Those forms became the original plants and animals.

11. Where are these prototype plants and animals?
They are in the custody of the 144,000 Judges.

12. Where? Right here on earth?
They were, yes. And they will be again soon. They are temporarily removed to a safe place for a cycle. When the present cycle comes to an end, they will be returned to their original place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 16

The Causes of Illness

Are they edible? Are they like chickens and cows and fruits?
None of the animals are used for food. Some of the plants are edible. All the prototype plants used for food are called the trees of life. They are used by the leaders to prolong their lives beyond the normal 7,000-year lifespan. The Elders live for over 700,000 years using the trees of life as nourishment.

2. Can anyone really live that long?
Believe it. You'll soon witness it.

3. What causes sickness? Are there separate causes for every illness, or is there one genetic reason why people become ill?
This may sound strange to most people, but among the people of the Black Nation in their natural environment there is no sickness.
Sickness did not exist before 6,000 years ago, and will cease to exist after the end of this cycle.

4. All sickness is caused by neglecting some aspect of your character. That will sound even stranger to all modern people who have been raised and educated to believe in the physical causes of illness alone. Every illness is related to some aspect of your character.

5. The body is the unity of all aspects of character, and neglecting one or more of them results in illness in the corresponding part of the body. Among our people in our natural environment there is no neglecting of any part of our character. We also know the proper foods to eat and the right time to eat them. So sickness does not have the slightest chance to exist.

6. Even the common cold?
Even the common cold. Isn't it obvious that the common cold is caused by stress? When the weather changes, especially from one season to the next, it exerts an external stress on the body. If the body is already under the internal stress of modern life, then you easily become prey to viruses. If you could remove all internal stress, thereby restoring that aspect of your character, external stresses would have no effect on you.

7. It's almost impossible to remove internal stress. There's so much pressure in everyday modern life.
Yes. This is the time for such things. It wasn't always this way, nor will it remain like this for much longer.

8. I know you said to keep the questions to the present subject. But you've mentioned the cycles before. Can I ask you more about that?
We'll have enough time to discuss all the details concerning cycles, but first things first.

9. So all the people were taught about the aspects of character and how to stay healthy?
Yes.
There are 10 festivals that we call life rituals. During each one, the people are taught about the aspects. The character of every individual develops in a timely manner starting from childhood. The first 7,000 aspects of character are taught to children from the age of 7 until they are 14 years old.

10. The "school system" is set up such that they attend the rituals 3 or 4 times a week for about 7 months of every year. The attendance is not continuous, naturally. They break during the planting and harvesting seasons and at other times. As I already mentioned, the ancient calendar division had a week of 10 days, making 3 weeks to every month. The twelve months have 30 days each, with 5 or 6 days added at the end of the year, depending on whether it's a regular or leap year. This calendar is exactly as our ancestors, the ancient Egyptians, recorded it in their writings; they kept that system well into about 2,000 years ago.

11. I heard Dr. Jewel Pookrum reveal in one of her lectures similar ideas about the real nature of illness, the body, and the spirit. For example, she shared that often women who are knock kneed have suffered some sort of sexual abuse. As a result (and protective mechanism), the knees instinctly turned in to prevent further violation. Can you elaborate by sharing some specific illnesses and the character flaws or deficiencies to which they relate? I think sharing that information will help us who've been disconnected from the ritual process. Thanks!

12. Diseases fall under two classes of causes; those caused by a deficiency in the individuals own character, and those imposed on them due to a deficiency in someone else's character. The example you gave falls under the second class, where the deformity is not the result of a particular deficiency in that individual, but a character flaw in another person who then imposes it on her by committing a crime against her. There are many examples of this type of imposition, some due to neglect, some unintended, resulting in deformities, traumas, addictions and diseases. One common example is improper or inadequate breastfeeding. A lot of mothers in modern society breastfeed their children very inadequately, if at all. Once a child has had mother's milk directly from her breast, there is no substitute that can take its place. But many women are advised to feed artificial formulas to their children.

13. The most common damage that results from this comes in adulthood in the form of cigarette addiction. Unbelievable as it may sound, a large percentage of addiction to cigarettes is the result of insufficient time spent at the mother's breast. Cigarette companies know this, and design cigarette butts the same color as a white woman's nipple, and make the rest of it white like milk to evoke those childhood memories, not to mention the chemicals they add to make sure people stay addicted.

14. Other drug addictions are caused by insufficient love given to infants, who need it the most. Later in adulthood, after experiencing the "high" of drugs, it reminds them of the parental love that they experienced but a few times and have been yearning for ever since. After the first "high" they seek in vain to recapture that feeling and thus become addicted.

15. All such ignorant impositions can be removed easily by training all people from childhood to develop their character properly. Such training would result in proper ways of raising children. At present this ignorance is passed from generation to generation.

16. Adding to that are the diseases that come from the person's own character deficiencies. These are caused mostly by lack of character development or improper development as a child. The biggest of these is the non development of the natural courage in children. So many children are raised in conditions of fear. They are taught to fear strangers, to fear their own parents, to fear the dark and even their own fantasies that come from their imaginations. This instilling of fear destroys the natural fearlessness or courage that all children are born with. The fear then later on causes many diseases such as asthma and allergies.

17. Neglecting to develop self love in children warps their character the most and results in a myriad of diseases such as diabetes, obesity and so on. As we continue with biology/genetics I'll give more examples of other diseases and the character flaws that cause them.

18. Can you provide more information about the science of food energy? Do foods have feminine and masculine energies? If so, how does this impact our individual health and how can you tell what energy exists around specific food?

19. Rather than female and male, food energies would more appropriately be called positive, negative, and neutral. Even these words give a false meaning. More accurate words would be energizing, harmonizing and neutral, or stabilizing. There are foods to be eaten when people are low in energy, and their opposite to be eaten when they're hyperactive. These harmonize the energy back into balance. In addition, there's a third type of food in the middle, so to speak. They're called staple foods, such as grains, and keep the energy more or less steady.

20. Human beings are vegetarians under natural circumstances. At present our bodies are in a less than natural state, so the eating of foods like cow milk is necessary, as well as a little meat, but much less than people usually consume. There are enough proteins in plant foods to nourish even the most active people, so it's possible to live completely without meat, as long as one takes a little milk.

21. Plant foods can thus be divided into these three classes. They correspond to the three divisions of the human body, the head area, the chest area, and the intestinal area and lower body. The plant has a correspondence to these three parts in an exactly upside down way. In other words, the roots of plants correspond to the head area. Foods like carrots and other edible roots nourish the brain and the head area (not potatoes, though, which are not roots but stems. Their roots are little hairs coming out of the tuber, so tubers are not root foods). Edible roots are thus positive or energizing foods.

22. The stems of plants, which include grains like wheat, and beans, are chest foods and nourish the middle part of the body. These are neutral, or staple foods. The third group are those that grow at the highest part of the plant, meaning the leaves and fruits. They harmonize the body's energy level.

23. Although both men and women need all three kinds of foods, women need the higher parts more, corresponding to the lower and middle body, and men need the lower part of the plant more, corresponding to the upper chest and head area. As far as specific foods to eat and how often to eat them, it would take too long to list. Besides, an accurate book has been written on nutrition. It's a little book you could read in a day or two, and has no equal as far as the teachings on nutrition and proper eating habits. It's called "How to eat to live, part 1 and 2" by Elijah Muhammad.

24. [b]What's your take on the tidal waves that have recently hit the area around southern Asia areas filled with Blak people? I remember hearing a tape by Dr. Delbert Blair where he alluded to such "weather occurences" being man made specifically created to assist in wiping out Blak people. What say you?

25. my thought exactly. After reading about the incident, I thought the same thing. I believe that yt possess the power (with the help of technology that is) to manipulate the weather and cause the earth to tremble. I knew this ever since I was a child. I remember that every time they tried to go up in space, there was a tremendous change in the weather. It would rain for days and I would think to myself that they were interfering with "Mother Nature". I do believe that this was manmade to help wipe out the Blak race. I am not an expert on this matter, but I do believe in my heart that they do have a hand in any & everything that is the opposite of life & anything that is good. This is just my opinion. Peace![/b]

26. Sisters, man made disasters are nothing compared to this. This was definitely a natural disaster. The earthquake bodily moved an entire island a few dozen feet, and had the power of over 2,000 nuclear bombs. It made a crack in the earth the length of California. These large scale natural catastrophes began last year with the Iran earthquake. They're going to continue and increase in size and devastation. To that will be added an endless war that is going to be joined by many other nations, begun by the invasion of Iraq. Add to that worldwide pestilences, and the next 6 years are going to see a drastic reduction in world population, never before seen in all of history.

27. I always like to discover the "why" of occurences. blkroots, when I saw the clippings of many of the victims' surviving family members, I saw many 'Blak' faces...unless I saw wrong. If I'm not mistaken in my identification, what do you suppose the reason would be for destroying part of the one billion eight million? What are the implications for the remainder of us? Thanks again for the continued and endarkening education. Peace.

28. There was another diet related question I meant to ask you. I hope I didn't forget or overlook any previous information you may have shared on the topic, but I'll inquire again...what's your take on the "eating according to your blood type" theory that is currently on the 'natural' health scene? Is there any validity to this idea or is it just another 'European' fad?

29. Although the 100,000+ dead from the tsunami is tragic, it's nonetheless a miniscule number compared to the millions who die daily on earth, many of whom are Black.

30. I have not yet posted anything to clarify what I meant by the secondary requirement for the ending of this cycle, i.e. the incarnation of the billion eight million. I'll explain briefly what it means, and hopefully go into more detail later.

31. First, it does not mean that once all the Gods are incarnated on earth, Black people are never again going to die. That's impossible given the bodies we live in at present. It will be so only after all Black people have original, long lived bodies, when we will live continuously for 7,000 years.

32. What it means is this:
All the B8M Gods have agreed to join in Yakub's project, and take part in this world of sin and death. This was not the case at the beginning, 6,000 years ago. When Yakub started his project of making the light races, there were only 60,000 volunteers willing to carry it through, not counting the leaders. The leaders were neutral, knowing already that it was inevitable (pre ordained). So the rest of the population (amounting to over one billion seven million seven hundred ninety five thousand people) opposed his project. They wanted nothing to do with it. Yakub went to a secluded island to carry it through. But since that time, all the Gods (the entire Black population) have agreed to join in the project and take part in it. Some things that are not easy to understand and accept while we are living on earth, become easy after ascension, when both hindsight and foresight are crystal clear.

33. So then it was predicted that as soon as all the Gods have incarnated in this 6,000 year period, that will bring the cycle to an end. That's the reason why the Black population has steadily increased over 6,000 years to reach the maximum of 1B8M. To take part in Yakub's project, the Gods only have to live on earth at one time or another, but not continuously. They (we) live and die frequently because that's the normal rhythm of our short lived bodies. We don't even have to live a full life on earth to experience evil. A child who dies after 4 or 5 years has experienced enough of this world to know what evil is, because this world of white people is absolutely unlike our ancient world. It is opposite and contrary in every way imaginable.
So we will continue to be born and to die until the end, when we re gain our ancient original bodies.

34. And yes, the eat according to blood type thing is a scam. Probably an opportunity to sell another diet or nutrition book. The only way to stay healthy is to eat less often. No one can be unhealthy from eating once a day.

35. I'm not sure that ALL of the 1b8m have decided to assist in the Yakubian destruction of the Blak race. My question to you are those who continue to choose NOT to participate in self destruction doomed along with the others? I apologize if I keep re asking questions...but it's important to gather as much information as I can. Thanks.

36. You're incorrect to call Yakub's work the destruction of Black people. Black people cannot be destroyed. God cannot destroy himself, let alone be destroyed by the puff of smoke called white people. So your question of whether you are doomed to perish with those who choose self destruction is based on a wrong premise. There is no self destruction, so there is no Black person doomed to it. Your question begs a much larger issue, i.e. the whole question of evil.

37. The fact of your living presence here on earth is proof that you consented to participate in Yakub's world. If you hadn't, you would not have incarnated in this 6,000 year period. This holds true for all Black people. Don't ever be deceived by the teachings of the ignorant who say the appearance of Black people on earth is a matter of 'chance', 'accident of birth', or other terms they coin. The incarnation of every Black person on earth is intentional, and is never a mistake. This whole question of why God does some things that seem contrary to logic has been debated for millennia. But all the speculations that so called philosophers and religionists have put forth are based on ignorance; so they cannot reveal the true answer.

38. The answer to this age long question is simple, and I'll address it in the next few days when I start a discussion of Yakub.

39. I'm sure that's going to be an interesting story, because everything I've heard of the Yakubian "legend" says, for some reason or other, he was out to destroy us. It'll be interesting to find out why we would want to arrive on this plane to participate in Yakub's world and why a smaller number of us would arrive here and then NOT want to be a part? I mean how would you explain the existence of an individual such as yourself? you exist during Yakub's age, but what you present of yourself doesn't reveal a Yakubian essence/spirit. Ok. I sincerely appreciate you (I mean that), but I don't have a problem in admitting I'm a bit confused with a few things. Thanks for your patience, and I'll be waiting for that next installment. Peace.

40. I'm postponing the promised discussion until a later time in order to cover some other topics first. Everything in its time, as the saying goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
one question though, if there were 1b8m gods inhabiting the blacks who are reincarnating over and over again, then where are the spirits inhabiting the whites from?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Weah96: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:
You are very far behind, The blackman has known the measurement of the universe since the very beginning, he knows the measurement of everything on the earth, the sea size, fresh water size, the mountian size, the desert size and areas of the waters and compared to the land. We as we are now have known this since 1930s when the white man just discovered the pluto was there.
I bet you agree with the measurement between the sun and the earth at 93,000,000miles, just because the whiteman said so? and you agreed with the earth diameter being 7,926miles.

Do you mean to say that the author was under the influence of substances? i hope not, and if you do, you have a right to your imagination, it is allowed to question.
It is the non-blacks that need the influence of substances to connect to the source, simply because they can't without it. that is why they always have rum, vodka, whisky etc to get in connection with themselves. There are some extremely dead black people who can't, their pineal gland has been calcified/closed entirely.

what is needed for the process will be discussed in level 2. it is all about how one eats and what and when and how frequent one eats. it also depends on one's thought.

Say the truth, these men are herbalists. The rituals involve ingesting or inhaling a mixture of botanical potions, be it tea or snuff. Maybe they're smoking it or drinking the tea. How can there be one million earths if you haven't left this one to find out? Here is a direct copy and paste from http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html

Our tribe of Batswana is divided into many smaller clans. I'm from the clan called Bakhatla.
10. I'll briefly outline our initiation system for those who are new to such information. There are three types of initiatory training among my people, as is the case among many Afrikan tribes. The first is 'general rites' as you put it, which youths undergo at about puberty.
11. After that, a handful are selected to be trained as Dingaka (Ngaka - singular; Dingaka - plural). The term, Sangoma, belongs to the Zulu tribe, and is not used among us, but it means the same thing, as you probably know.
12. A second group, much smaller, is then selected at a later stage to be trained as griots. I am a griot - a tribal historian, and not a Ngaka. There are two types of griots. The first is called Moseki, or a 'memorizing' griot, for lack of a better word. Such initiates are trained usually from childhood in certain rites that vastly improve their powers of memory to exceed that of ordinary people. Then they are taught oral history, and memorize it word for word, so they can transmit it to following generations exactly as they received it. The second type of griot is called Motshidi. This word is difficult to translate. But it effectively means 'one who lives with the ancestors'. I am a Motshidi.
13. The central tenet of Afrikan initiation rites is that the lives of our ancestors, the Gods, are still as vibrant today as they were in their time. With this tenet as the foundation, we are trained to access that vibrancy, and transport our minds or spirit to their time.
14. We are guided to travel in spirit until we reach what we call Mojako (the Gate) and receive the blessings of the Gatekeeper. Then we are assigned a Custodian, through whose eyes and mind we see the past. [size=15pt]We are thus enabled to research and investigate the lives of our ancestors exactly as if they were living right now. The time we live in in that state we call Ditoro or 'Dreamtime'. It's not related to outside time. In just 3 nights we are able to live a thousand years or more in Ditoro. The experience of Ditoro has a vividness that far exceeds that of modern ordinary experiences.[/size] I was taught that our ancestors lived in that type of vivid consciousness as their normal everyday experience prior to 6,000 years ago. Our present minds have been severely 'slowed down', so to speak, due to the deterioration of our bodies, which are inferior to what our ancestors had then.

Please don't try to insult my intelligence. He's describing an experience with entheogens. Apparently, all black people used to operate with that level of heightened consciousness, why exactly, I don't know.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Most of what he said was the history that was pass down to him by his Elders, We have our own in our various tribes too, we just choose to disrespect and disregard them, when actually they were the main deal all along.

Should we rather believe that this below is the truth? and why should we? or maybe we shouldn't worry about what is happening outside there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIBgMyPE0EE

Weah96:

Say the truth, these men are herbalists. The rituals involve ingesting or inhaling a mixture of botanical potions, be it tea or snuff. Maybe they're smoking it or drinking the tea. How can there be one million earths if you haven't left this one to find out? Here is a direct copy and paste from http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html

Please don't try to insult my intelligence. He's describing an experience with entheogens. Apparently, all black people used to operate with that level of heightened consciousness, why exactly, I don't know.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Weah96: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:
Most of what he said was the history that was pass down to him by his Elders, We have our own in our various tribes too, we just choose to disrespect and disregard them, when actually they were the main deal all along.

Should we rather believe that this below is the truth? and why should we? or maybe we shouldn't worry about what is happening outside there.

Believe what you want. I prefer to believe the truth. There's nothing wrong with speaking the truth.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Weah96: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:

Believe what you want. I prefer to believe the truth. There's nothing wrong with speaking the thruth.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
i don't believe, we all have our different experiences. so i know, just like i'm very sure about The NOI. We all have the right to use our intuition, analyse and believe or have faith in whatever we want.

Weah96:

Believe what you want. I prefer to believe the truth. There's nothing wrong with speaking the thruth.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 16 Continues

41. Ok...I'll be waiting. Meanwhile, give me your take on the Mamiwata what's the history with that particular Vodun image? Peace.

Part 1 of Vodun/religions

42. The religion of Vodun with all its symbols and God/ess, as with all other African religions, are creations of the past 6,000 years. They did not exist before then. They all came about as a consequence of the teachings of Yakub. Notice how many of your questions relate directly or indirectly to Yakub, even when you apparently intend to ask an unrelated question. The reason is because this is really Yakub's world, and just about everything in it results directly or indirectly from some part of his teachings.

43. I'll answer your question by relating briefly how 'modern' African religions arose as a result of his work, but I'll leave the larger question of Yakub until later.

44. Briefly speaking, Yakub, after he made the light races, was compelled to teach them how to live. Civilization is always taught. It can never evolve naturally, as modern sociologists and the like would have us believe. It is not in the same realm of natural events as eating, sleeping, and procreating. In fact, without civilization, human beings naturally decline.

45. Yakub was a great scientist knowledgeable in the entire circle of wisdom. Knowledge is called a circle because it starts at the starting point and goes around until it ends at the same point, but higher and larger. If you will, imagine a coil or a snake coiled on itself with its head resting on its tail. The head and tail are at the same point on the circle, but the head is at a higher elevation. So it is too that the universe will end at the same point it began, which is divine unity, but at a higher level of wisdom due to the experience gained. That in brief is the true definition of wisdom, and in our language it's called a serpent due to the metaphor I just mentioned.

46. Yakub took the circle or serpent of wisdom and condensed it into 6 major parts of knowledge. He left out the seventh part, divine unity, because it cannot be taught, but only experienced. He further divided each of the 6 parts into 60 parts, each one corresponding to one year of an individual's life. In his original plan of making the light races, their normal lifespan was to be 60 years, and in fact this is the average worldwide. So the 60 parts of knowledge correspond to, or sum up, what each year of an individual's life brings or is supposed to bring in terms of experience. Life is supposed to be lived such that when a person reaches a certain age, he or she has gained in experience, the equivalent of that amount of knowledge corresponding to that section of the 60 parts.

47. For example, when a boy or girl reaches puberty, he or she is supposed to have learned all that can be taught about sex and its two purposes. But this is no longer the case today. The same holds true for almost every avenue of civilized life, including such basic things as how to cook properly, or clean house, or grow fruits and vegetables. How many youths can do these things today, or if not actually do them, know them theoretically?

48. So the circle of knowledge was reduced by Yakub into 360 parts (6x60). The 360 parts or degrees of knowledge were not taught to the light races, but only to Black people. (All this applies to the past 6,000 year period. Before then, the division of knowledge was as follows...

49. blkroots, I like the way you break everything down so that others may understand in depth. Please keep up the good work! Peace!

Peace

Part 2

50. Ancient knowledge was divided into 7 major parts, then the 7 were each divided into 7,000 parts, each one corresponding to one year of the 7,000 year lifespan. That made a total of 49,000 subjects of learning. Therefore there were a total of 49,000 rituals. The vast majority of them are called minor rituals, and were performed differently in every town. Second are the major rituals, fewer in number and performed differently in every clan according to the Chiefs' teaching. The third type are seven in number and were performed exactly the same in every tribe. They are called the seven great rituals or festivals of the Black nation. Hence the ancient circle had 49,000 divisions as opposed to the modern 360 degrees).

51. Yakub took 33 degrees of knowledge out of the 360 and established 'mystery' or initiation temples to teach them to the leaders of the light races. In addition, he took 3 more degrees and added them to the 33 for a total of 36 and taught these to highly qualified individuals who passed the standards of selection he set up.

52. These 36 degrees of knowledge became the science of all the highest secret societies of the light races. They had their foundation in the temple schools of ancient Egypt. Selected individuals of the light races were recruited from around the world to the 'mystery' schools and taught. They then went back and started secret societies, a few of which still exist to this day. In Egypt, the 36 'truths' of Yakub became known as the 36 neters. The word 'neter' means 'truth', and has been misinterpreted by Egyptologists to mean 'gods'.

53. The original 360 degrees of knowledge formulated by Yakub were taught in even deeper secret among the high priests of that time, all of whom were Black. This knowledge was withheld from the 'neter' mystery schools. The high priests migrated down into Africa when it became obvious that the decline of Egypt was inevitable. They took with them the original 360 degrees of knowledge and settled among 10 African tribes located across the entire African continent. These became the foundation of the 10 African schools of ritual initiation, as well as 2 others located outside Africa, which are practiced the same way to this day. At the same time, the knowledge of the 36 neters filtered down into the various African tribes when the priests began migrating out of Egypt into west, east, central, and southern Africa. It was from the science of these 36 neters that all the tribal religious systems of Africa originated. So in Africa today there are two types of schools of initiation; those of the original 360 degrees and those of the 36 degrees or neters. Add to that the 33 degree mystery schools that exist all over the world, especially among the light races, and that will give you an idea of the origin of the mystery or secret religions of the world.

54. Now, each secret religion is different. Hence there is Vodun, or the religion of the Goddess Mami Wata (Mummy Water, or the Mermaid Goddess). It arose primarily out of reverence for water as sustenance of all life. So too did every religion have its primary God or Goddess, as well as many lesser deities and all their symbols.

55. Now, here is the important thing. This present cycle is the cycle of decay. We can also use the word deterioration or corruption or any other word with a similar meaning. Everything decays in this age, especially knowledge. God has increased or waxed in wisdom since eternity, and has never known what it is to decrease or wane in wisdom. One of the purposes of this cycle is to gain this experience. It befell Yakub by pre ordination as the one to prepare the necessary conditions for evil (decay, ignorance, self forgetfulness) to manifest.

56. He went about it basically by first deteriorating the human body to a 60 year lifespan, and reducing the serpent of knowledge to 360 degrees, then further to 36 degrees and finally to 33 degrees. The 360 degrees are practiced by 12 modern Black tribes today. The 49,000 degrees are held in abeyance in the custody of the 24 Elders until the end of the age.

57. The 33 degrees are practiced by Freemasons, especially the secret group called Rosicrucians on one side, and their opponents called Theosophists on the other side. The 3+33 or 36 degrees are practiced by so called 'masters' of the light races, as well as others I will mention later. They are also practiced by the adherents of indigenous African and other religions such as Vodun. White people call this knowledge 'witchcraft' or 'black magic' in the hands of Blacks, and 'white magic' when practiced by them. The connotation is totally false, even though literally speaking the black and white terms are racially appropriate. When one considers the intent of the 'magic', then 'black magic' is the true form of magic, whereas 'white' magic is false. Both systems may use basically the same scientific principles, but the purposes to which each one is put determines whether it is true or false magic.

58. Both systems rely on the 3 highest degrees of knowledge out of the 36 to formulate their highest principles. Of these 3, I'll mention only one...

Part 3

59. I'll mention the other two later, as they relate directly to the larger Yakub story.

60. This one degree of knowledge is called 'psychic' science. It's a science of the imagination. You may remember I introduced a brief account of this science in the Biology discussion. This is a natural science (as are all true sciences) that relies on the natural 'God given' power of the mind to be creative. The mind is naturally and spontaneously creative, and one can see this in dreams, where whole worlds are created out of nothing. Although dreams are unreal, given that they are imaginary (the same applies to day dreams and fantasies), nonetheless their effects on the human soul is absolutely real. A person may wake up from the most awful nightmare and be relieved that it was 'just a dream', but the fear he experienced was real. If he had come from somewhere where he had never experienced fear before, his dream experience of it will teach it to him as effectively as experiencing it in real life. It may not last long, but it is real at the moment he experiences it.

61. This is one manifestation of the natural psychic power of all people. Now the art or science of controlling this power comes in the phenomenon called lucid dreaming. This power, although powerful enough on an individual basis, can be increased dramatically by involving other people in it. This too is natural, following the law of rhythms. Human minds, with their seat in the brain, 'oscillate' within a particular spectrum of frequencies.

62. It's possible to 'entrap' this oscillation using the law of rhythms, according to which oscillations of the same frequency enhance one another and unite into a larger whole. When a person with a strong mind starts a certain type of imagination, and finds other people who are sympathetic to it, the rhythm of his mind will 'entrap' those willing participants such that all of them engage in the same rhythm and thus imagine the same 'reality'. That is exactly how children were taught in ancient days. The word 'entrapment' is totally inappropriate in the ancient context. A more proper word would perhaps be 'resonance', where a teacher gets the children's minds and hearts to resonate at the same rhythm as his. But 'entrapment' is quite appropriate in the modern context because the intentions and use of this science have become perverted in many, but not all cases. The truth of a science is determined by the intent of the user, so the same scientific principles can be used for both good and bad.

63. By this 'entrapment', it's possible to make willing people to believe in a 'reality' that does not exist, that is totally imaginary. As the knowledge of the 36 neters deteriorated, so too were the proper uses of psychic science forgotten. In the passage of many millennia, the uses went from one end to the extreme until a whole slew of 'ancestral' religions were formulated. Many psychically gifted people down the ages came and contributed to them and started new ones, or changed and modified the old ones. Hence as time went by, there arose entire worlds of 'ancestral spirits' that are totally imaginary.

64. The 'spirits' possessed those willing to participate, causing them to 'prophesy', 'divinate', 'cure' illnesses, 'cast' spells, and many other related activities that you are no doubt aware of. They gave rise to fetishes, symbols, gods and goddesses, and new forms of 'rituals' and sacrifices for enhancing the psychic power. What arose out of the corruption of psychic science is so convoluted and old in terms of centuries, that to try and outline it all would take many pages.

65. Suffice it to say that in every system that comes out of the original, there always remains a kernel of truth at its center. It is this kernel that is important for the reminding of Black people about our ancient history. Those people who are involved in ancestral religions like Vodun are already at a decided advantage, and can comprehend the larger truths much more easily.

66. However, there is always the danger of getting lost in the maze of the psychic worlds if one believes in them and takes them to be real. The truth is that they only affect those who are willing participants because their power, even the power of their symbols, actually emanate out of the mind of the participant, and from nowhere else. Others with stronger minds get it started with suggestions, but the participant has to pick it up from there and take it all the way for it to be effective. Without willing participation it has no power.

67. That, in brief, is an explanation of the origin of secret religions.

68. I've read that the Mamiwata was supposed to have been a foreign figure this is supposedly why all the images are of a lighter raced woman. Is this the Yakubian influence?

69. What is the significance of the science of cartography?

70. Yes, it is. The practice of using whites as the standard of beauty goes far back; the brainwashing in this regard is deep. For the same reason Black christians today prefer to worship a white God. The idea of a Black God is repulsive to most of them, if not outright disgusting. But truth is eternally true. It can't be changed by personal feelings. Eventually all will come around to the true beauty of the blackness of God.
(are you interested in maps?)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
CHAPTER 16 Continues

71. blkroots:
Thanks again for the info. Yes, I'm interested in FULLY understanding, so I can more effectively understand what's going on around me why I'm here and where in the world I'm supposed to be. I heard once that cartography was one angle to explore. Peace.

72. I'll look deeper into cartography to see if there's an angle I missed, and we'll see from there.
Peace
...not much of interest in cartography, except to those who want to carve up other people's lands and steal their gold.

73. I'm almost sure you meant cartomancy (tarot cards). It's more interesting to talk about anyway.

74. blkroots:
No, I'm pretty sure it's cartography, because the issue of dowsing comes up. Although you can proceed with the cartomancy discussion that definitely should be interesting. Another thing I'd like to know is about the idea of 'superlearning' and 'megamemory'. You provided some information about educating young students; I'd like you to elaborate on what activities can be used to quickly increase memory/retention. Thanks.

75. Very good. We'll do it like that, and talk about dowsing and cards, but after I catch up with some regular posts. I'm falling behind my schedule.

76. Superlearning or memory retention depends directly on habituation; i.e. making it a habit to remember. The human mind is organized in such a way that it can be trained by repetition. Forgetfulness is nothing more that the habit of forgetting. Similarly recall is no more than getting the mind into a habit of remembering, and this takes practice.

77. Obviously the best time to start training the mind is when one is a child, when the conscious mind is very pliable, but one can do it as an adult also. The key to success is to be aware that superlearning or recalling is like making a path through a field by constantly walking it. Once this idea becomes clear in the mind, then the training plan will succeed.

78. There are many systems formulated by many authors to do this, some more successful than others. The differences in success is caused by whether or not the learner is aware of the mechanics of conscious recall, which as I said, is to 'walk a path' through the nerve circuits that make up the 'forest' of the human brain. Most of the books, if not all, use the same technique of learning by repetition.

79. There's a better method, though, that doesn't depend on books, using the details of your own dreams or daily activities. These two methods are the best and quickest because they are personal and therefore geared to each individual's uniqueness. What you do is keep a pencil and paper next to your bed, and write down your dreams every morning in as much detail as possible. Another alternative is to keep a daily journal, and write down your daily activities every evening in as much detail as you can. The longer you do this, the more details you'll remember.

80. Recollection is directly related to learning. The easier you can recall details, the easier you can learn new ones; thus superlearning and super recall are two sides of the same coin.

81. In tribal societies where there is no writing, children are trained by adults by being asked to recount their dreams of the night before in detail, and then relate their day's adventures when everyone is sitting around the home fire at night. This is done in an atmosphere of fun, making it enjoyable to the children. And so their memories become well trained, making it easy for them to remember and understand stories used to teach them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2015
CHAPTER 17

The 10-Stage Initiation Process

The teacher continues discussing the children's ritual of character development as it was in ancient days...)
2. When the children are in attendance, they don't sit in classrooms as modern children do. The lessons take place mostly outside in a natural setting. In every ritual, they are taught about the character development of a person. They are taught that each aspect of character is directly reflected in a specific part of the human body, and how each one created its plant and animal. The format of the lessons is somewhat like this:
3. First of all, children are never discouraged from indulging in their imaginary worlds. Everyone knows that young children have imaginary friends in imaginary worlds that are as real to them as you and me sitting here. They are encouraged to indulge in these worlds of the imagination to the utmost degree possible for their minds. As they grow older and eventually become adults, they retain this power of vivid imagination, having brought it under complete mental control under the guidance of their teachers. As a result, all adults have this power, but more so the teachers of rituals. They use this natural gift (to us it's a natural gift whereas to modern people it's a curse from which they must "disabuse" their children); the teachers take advantage of this gift and use it to impart their lessons.
4. They encourage all the children to create a common imaginary world. The teachers then magnify it with their own minds until it is clearly visible to every child. To all those modern people who have forgotten the imaginary worlds of their childhood, it's somewhat like a lucid dream, but wide awake. Once all the children have entered this imaginary world, the teachers put in it about 7 of the original plants and animals, using their own imagination. They re create them into this world the same way you intentionally create objects in your lucid dreams. The first 7 or so plants and animals they put in it correspond to those aspects of character that are the first to develop in a child, which are happiness, friendliness, activeness and so on, corresponding to the appropriate body parts like the heart, the eyes, the feet and so on.
5. Then the teachers create a situation in the imaginary worlds that leads, for example, to sadness in the children. They feel this sadness and immediately become sick in the corresponding part of the body, and they also notice the same effect on one of the animals and plants. The animal becomes sick and the plant begins to decay. They are then encouraged to remove the sadness and replace it with a happy situation. For example, if the sadness was caused by the older children taking the younger children's toys, they give them back, thus restoring their happiness. Because it all happens in the imagination, the animal and plant are immediately healed, and the sickness disappears from the children's bodies.
6. By the use of simple exercises such as these they are taught about the anatomy of the human body, and which body part corresponds to which aspect of their character, and which plant and animal were created from it. Because of the wisdom of the teachers, the imaginary situations come in endless variety, stimulating their young minds.
7. After 7 years they graduate in a ceremony that celebrates the first 7,000 aspects of character and their prototypes. They spend 40 days of the graduation period in a place whose name has come to the present from the past as the garden of Eden. This was one of 12 such places on earth, one in each tribe's country.
8. Every country's garden of prototypes is in 10 sections. The first section has 7,000 prototypes of both plants and animals, corresponding to elementary education, or the first 7 years from age 7 to 14.
9. Every following section is larger than the one before, with more prototypes. The next nine sections have prototypes corresponding to the rest of the person's ritual education every 7 years until the age of 77. At this age, the person's character reaches full maturity and perfection.
10. At the elementary graduation festival the children see the perfect plants and animals for the first time, in their natural habitat. After the 40 day period, the ceremony concludes with the preparation of food from the trees of life that grow in that section. The festival is held at the clan capital. It's a huge celebration with children from a thousand towns all coming together at the capital for a week. There is music and dancing, and the whole clan is invited. For at least one day of that week, most citizens will make sure not to miss the opportunity to attend and enjoy the feast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2015
CHAPTER 18

The Final Graduation

You said they are educated until the age of 77. What happens at that age?
They have a final graduation. All the graduates of the clan come together. They gather at the Chiefs' temple at the capital, in all 72 clans. 2,000 Judges welcome them there and guide them in the final ritual, called the ritual for the creation of life.
2. The graduating group and the Judges together make 144,000 people. They are led by the 2,000 Judges and the 2 Chiefs into a state of consciousness called Divine unity. We will talk at great length about this state of mind because it is the culmination of every major ritual of the Black Nation. It is fostered methodically from childhood, where it begins as shared childhood dreams during children's classes. It is then developed in 10 stages until its culmination at 77 years of age.
3. For now, suffice it to say that it is a state where all the people become one in mind. Their hearts and minds become single as if it were the heart and mind of one person, yet each one remaining as a distinct individual.
4. As soon as this Divine unity is attained by all, they proceed to raise from their hearts, which beat as one heart, every aspect of their character one at a time in the order they were taught beginning at childhood. When the first aspect has risen to fullness in the heart and mind of every man and woman, it takes form right before their mind's eye. As soon as they release it from their minds, two versions of it, a male and a female, flash into physical existence in the appropriate section of the garden of prototypes. Then they go onto the next one. They continue this way nonstop for 40 days and 40 nights, without eating, drinking, or sleeping. They completely lose sense of time and space, and all physical cravings like hunger and thirst. The state of Divine unity is such that it balances the body's physical energies for as long as a person is enraptured in it. They continue this way until they create all 144,000 prototypes, both plants and animals.
5. At the end of the 40 day period, they reach a climax of fully mature, perfect character, magnified many times by being united as one.
6. They have then perfected every aspect of their character and are considered from then on to be fully mature adults. They go on to take their places of responsibility in society.
7. That is the perspective from which we consider what modern scientists call biology. We look at it from above, as creators, whereas modern scientists look at it from below, as creatures.
8. Brother Afrknroots, is there any education system still set up like the one you describe in the above post, here in the Americas or anywhere in the world today? If so where can one find such teachings?

9. When you talk about the animal and the plants, it brings to mind The Paut Neteru that I am reading about in a book called Metu Neter by Ra Un Nefer Amen. He talks about the ten stages of initiation and the preliminary requirements. I had no idea that this process would start with children as young as 7. Although it does make sense to do so.
I really enjoy reading you! Keep on enlightening us Brothers!

10. The ancient system of education by initiation is no longer taught in its complete form. It hasn't been taught like that now for 6,000 years. The reason is that the entire initiation system of character development took 70 years to complete in 10 stages. Each stage lasted seven years, starting from 7 to 14 and so on, and 70 77 years old being the final stage.
11. It's impossible to teach it today in its complete form because we are much shorter lived than our ancient ancestors. So the system is taught in a shortened form suitable for our time. But it's no longer taught openly. It has been taught in secrecy ever since the appearance of the light skinned races 6,000 years ago. It's taught only by the elders of a few African tribes, including the tribe of Batswana in the southern region of Africa where I was born and raised. Unfortunately initiation is not taught in America. Even in Africa it's still the deepest secret. This will remain so until the end of this cycle called the cycle of white people, which is nearing its end. When it ends, then the ancient teaching system will come back into the open.
12. This brings me to your first question of how to teach children some of the ancient knowledge. All the important knowledge in ancient times was taught in the form of rituals. We have a ritual for every important aspect of life just as moderners today have a textbook for every important subject. But the difference between ancient and modern learning is exactly the difference between intellectual or book learning and real life experience. This is why it's difficult under the modern system to teach true science and mathematics. They are intricately related to life, whereas the architects of modern education divorce them from everyday real life. They created a school system that incarcerates children all day inside a fenced up prison, completely removed from society, and expect them to learn how to live in that very society. The result is nothing more than superficial intellectual knowledge. Ultimately, everyone has to start from scratch after leaving school and try to educate themselves about real life, sometimes gaining some contribution from their schooling, sometimes not.
13. To educate Black children properly, we must separate them from other children. There is no way I repeat (and you can disagree with me as much as you want) there is no way to teach our children properly as long as they are mixed in with the other races.
14. There are many reasons why that is so, but I'll mention just one.
We Black people made the other races in our image 6,000 years ago. All the troubles on earth started as a result of this.
15. Now, if you truly believe this, how will you teach it to our children in a multi ethnic setting? How will the other parents let you teach it in their school?
16. You may say, well, I just want to teach them the principles of ancient science and mathematics. But these principles are based on the fact that God is the Black person, and all other people were made in his/her image. They involve rituals whose foundation is that we do not study science and mathematics, but manifest it on earth. Made human beings can only study what has been made or created. Creators on the other hand can only manifest the principles of creation, because these principles originate from within them.
These two modes of learning are worlds apart, and 180 degrees opposite each other.
17. Now, having said all that, I'm sure that you can proceed with your good intentions (and they are good and worthwhile. Every way we can help our people, especially children, is more than worth the time) by mentioning some of the truths to them, namely that the ancients had ways of perfecting people's characters, and they also had ways of finding soul mates for everyone, as well as methods of health and hygiene that totally prevented all forms of illnesses, and many other truths we'll discuss in the future. And it's also important to tell them that these sciences and customs will come back into use very soon. As to teaching them the sciences in detail, it's not possible to do it except by the method of rituals and initiations. Black people did not choose this method of learning arbitrarily. They chose it because it's natural and superior to any other method imaginable, now or at any other time.
18. im doing some studying of the metu neter
and ra un nefer amen makes a statement regarding huemans possessing reptilian and mammilian brains...i do not quite understand the implication...
is that correct...if so could you elaborate on that??

19. In order to understand the following discussion on the different types of brains, it's important to know that the theory of evolution taught by modern scientists is the exact opposite of the truth.
20. Modern scientists claim that all higher life forms evolve from the lower types. In other words, they claim that all people came from animals.
This claim is the direct opposite of the truth.
21. People did not come from animals. ANIMALS CAME FROM PEOPLE.
I repeat; to understand biology/genetics, it's important to realize that all plants and animals on earth came from people.
22. At the end of the universe the B8M original Gods absorb all life into themselves by uniting their minds and life with the minds and life of all living things. That is to say they absorb the being ness of all things (even inanimate objects) by joining it with their own being.
23. They become ALL THAT IS, which is a state of mind called Divine unity, or the oneness of God. They then come into the present universe while in this state, and live on the first earth. I'll describe later in the cosmology section how they come from the previous universe into the present one, and how they create it.
24. At any rate, they bring all life from the past universe as a part of their very being. As soon as they descend on the first earth, they create perfect plant and animal life from the integrity of their perfect character. These perfect plants and animals are called prototypes or the original totems of life. They are the first plant and animal life forms of the universe. All subsequent prototype life forms will be modeled after them, and be identical to them in every way. The reason for this is because all totems that are subsequently created are created after the creators have perfected their own character, such that it is as perfect as the character of the B8M original people.
25. The totems then issue forth spontaneously from the overflowing beauty of the perfection of their integrity, meaning their perfect character. They issue forth from their vivid imagination and condense instantly into physical life. That is how all plant and animal life begins in every universe.
26. The life of the Black man and woman on the other hand has no beginning. It is self generated and self created at the beginning of creation that has no beginning. Therefore the human bodies, the bodies of the Black man and woman, have always existed. They are the primary form of life, without beginning or end, without source or sink. These two bodies are the source of all life in the universe, as well as the sink of all life in that at the end of the universe they take all life back into themselves. Together they are the unification of every form of life that has ever existed in the past, all the way back to eternity, and also life that exists now as well as life that will ever exist in the endless future. All the past, present, and future life forms are contained and unified in the body of the Black person, the man with male life and the woman having all forms of female life, but only when the two are united as one in mind and heart.
27. The original totems or prototypes are the source of all other types of life forms. The later forms evolve from these by means of a law of evolution called the law of integrity.
28. According to modern scientists, all life forms evolve from lower life forms by a law of evolution called survival of the fittest.
That is false.
29. The true law of evolution is called the law of integrity of character.
This law means that all plants and animals evolve according to the integrity of the character of the dominant culture on earth.
30. The evolution or the physical development of plants and animals follows precisely in the footsteps of the morality or immorality of those who comprise the dominant civilization.
31. In the case of the ancient culture of our ancestors before the advent of the light races, the animals and plants were far different that they are today. The largest animals were much larger than they are today, and the tallest trees were much taller also. They reflected the stature of the people who lived then. They were tall people, averaging about 71/2 feet tall. The sizes of the largest animals and the tallest trees were a symbol of the dignified stature of these people. Furthermore, there were no animals like apes, hyenas, crows, bats, rats, mosquitoes and other foul animals. All these vile animals as well as poisonous plants started developing 6,000 years ago. Their development is a direct reflection of the nature of the rulers of the world.
32. To be specific, bloodsucking animals and other parasites are a direct reflection of the parasitic nature of the light races, especially as it is most obvious among Jews, Arabs and other Near East Asians. Foul animals like snakes reflect their deceptive nature, especially those of caucasians and Far East Asians like the Chinese and Japanese. Other disgusting animals represent other foul natures of these people.
33. Before the light races came into existence, these animals did not exist as they are today. After the races were born and started showing their evil nature, the foul animals then began to develop accordingly. But not all animals were affected to the same extent. Some animals still retain a large part of their purity. For example, most cats, especially lions, tigers, etc retain most of their pure nature. Dogs on the other hand were mostly affected, as can be seen in the dog family like coyotes, hyenas, and all the dogs that have been bred from them. There is only one dog that remained unaffected by the appearance of the evil nature of the light races, and that is the African dog known as pharaoh's hound, which is black in color and still exists today in some parts of Africa. This clean, non smelling, non barking, majestic dog is represented in ancient Egyptian art as the God Anubis.
34. Other graceful animals and plants like butterflies, some birds, flowers and trees also remain unaffected.
35. The evolution of all plants and animals therefore follows the inner nature of the most influential people in any civilization. All development of life is recorded in the magnetic field of the earth. This recording comes directly from the minds of people. It condenses into magnetic substance and combines with the magnetic field of the earth. The plants and animals receive the direction for their development directly from this magnetic field, which acts as the mind of the earth. It is influenced by the collective minds of the members of the dominant civilization.
This knowledge is important in order to understand the effect of the human mind on animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2015
CHAPTER 18 Continues

36. Now, the mind obviously uses the brain as its seat of operation. And so the brains of all animals are a partial manifestation of the human brain, and not the other way round. People did not get their brain by evolving it from the brain of animals. The exact opposite is the case; that is, all animals got their brain by developing it using the human brain as a source of their development.
37. Animals are not fully unified beings as humans are. Human beings are the full unity of life in all its aspects. The perfect animals called totems each manifest one of these aspects. Developing animals then develop from them, taking on various aspects according to different combinations, all the while under the direct influence of the integrity of the dominant society.
38. Therefore when you ask, "what is the implication that humans have a reptilian and a mammalian brain", the answer is that reptiles and mammals developed their brains modeled on the human brain, but emphasizing only certain parts. In other words, reptiles developed with an emphasis on the reptilian part of the human brain, and so with mammals.
39. The human brain has three parts; reptilian, mammalian, and insectoid. The insectiod brain is the smallest of the three, but its contribution to the whole is not affected by its size.
40. I hope I've made it clear that when I call the parts of the human brain reptilian, mammalian and insectoid, this doesn't mean they are named after reptiles, insects and mammals. The very opposite is true. These animals got their names from the three parts of the human brain.
41. First and foremost comes the human brain. We'll call its three parts reptilian, mammalian and insectoid, although in the ancient languages they are called by their proper names. Now when the animals developed, the three types of animals each took one part of the human brain as the main source of its brain development, and are thus named after that respective part.
42. This distinction is important. It is exactly the opposite of modern teaching about evolution. Its importance will become clear later when we discuss how certain "extra terrestrial" life forms came into being, especially those called greys and reptilians.
43. I hope this answers part of your question. The rest of it will have to wait until later.
44. How will the process of absorption of all life by the original people take place? Further, considering that much of the life (especially human) on this plane is very toxic, what would be the implications for the original people for reabsorption?

45. The B8M Gods re absorb all life into themselves at the end of the universe, when they get ready to create the next one. That's countless trillions of years in the future. By then the light races, who are but a passing fancy, will be no more than a dim memory. Their toxicity, which lasts for only 6,000 years, will be no more than a drop of spit in the ocean of eternity.
46. All life originates from God at the beginning of the universe, and is taken back by him at the end. He takes it back by the act of Divine unity. Divine unity is a state of mind where you unite your consciousness with all that exists. All existence is in God's imagination. The universe is the divine dream of God. When you enter the state of divine unity you discover to your amazement that you are the dreamer, as is everyone who is united with you. You are they and they are you in the most real sense. All is oneness at that moment. At the end of the universe, all people reach this state of oneness simultaneously, and the universe comes to an end. Divine unity, or being one with God, is the purpose of the universe. The purpose is achieved in stages by taking part in the rituals designed for it, especially the seven great rituals of the Black Nation.
47. as always, very informative. I was wondering about the so called dinosaurs, were there any? You did say, however, that the animals were much larger & that people were too. So does that mean that dinosaurs as we know it did exist? Peace!

48. Yes, dinosaurs did exist. Scientists have made a good enough representation of what they looked like. If you see some ancient Egyptian art, and see what is called the plate of Narmer, there's a better drawing there of what the large animals looked like.
49. very interesting and informative post. In one of your post, you stated that black people have always existed. You have also stated that dinosaurs did exist. We have always been taught that man/woman and dinosaur did not live during the same period. Is this true? If the animals of the earth come from humans, and dolphins are said to be millions of years old, what evidence do you know proves that we are older than dolphins?

50. It's a very tricky thing to prove using physical evidence that Black people existed prior to a time that white people consider as being acceptable. They laid down the rules of proof, and anyone who wants to prove any scientific fact has to play by their rules. If he doesn't then the proof is said to be unacceptable.
51. Their rules are set up such that they can be fully satisfied only by those who subscribe to their preconceived notions. And every rule of theirs is founded on a preconceived notion. For example, they say that man/woman and dinosaurs did not live during the same period. This is a preconceived statement not based on any facts. If you oppose it then the burden is on you to prove otherwise. Those who made the statement do not feel obliged to prove it first.
52. I could easily turn it around and say that people and dinosaurs lived at the same time, and ask them to prove otherwise. All they can say is that people's bones have never been found in the same place as those of dinosaurs. That is the extent of their "proof".
53. On further thinking, what kind of proof is this, really? What people would bury their dead next to dinosaurs? They'll say that primitive people did not always bury their dead, but let them rot anywhere, because those people were not civilized. According to them civilization began only 2,000 years ago with the Greeks. If they're generous they'll say it began 5,000 years ago with the ancient Egyptians, or maybe the Sumerians a little earlier, but no sooner than that. So now the argument has turned from physical proof to subjective feelings about the civilized status of "primitive" people. And on and on it would go in circles. There is no winning when using their rules.
54. Nonetheless, recently some anthropologists found human and dinosaur footprints embedded next to each other on a rock that came from a strata of rocks deep down, making them millions of years old.
55. Here's a quote,
"In Glen Rose, the fossils indicate that man and dinosaur lived not only at the same time but even at the same place! To make matters worse, the particular layer in which the footprints are found is known as the Glen Rose formation, designated lower Cretaceous, and supposedly was laid down early in the Cretaceous period, estimated about 120 million years ago. One aspect that has caused no little amount of speculation has been the presence of giant tracks, prints made by individuals with huge feet and huge strides. It may be that humans before the Flood were much larger on the average than today. This is consistent with the fossil record, which frequently exhibits animals larger than their modern day counterparts. Scripture may provide an insight when it claims so matter of factly that "There were giants in the earth in those days" (Genesis 6:4). Quite a few of the tracks are in the 16 inch range, but several trails are of a man with a seven foot stride and a foot of 211/2 inches in length. Whether or not there is any connection, has not yet been determined, but several years ago the skeleton of a woman seven feet tall was excavated from the Paluxy River Basin and exhibited in the Somervell County Museum in Glen Rose." (by John Morris, Ph.D, Institute for Creation Research)
56. When this was announced, the scientists came out with guns blazing to disprove the discovery. They suppress such discoveries with the utmost ruthlessness, even to the extent of alienating their peers who go against their cherished but false notions.
57. There is a different and higher type of proof for historical events. It's the accurate recording of ancient events by people trained to do this in their minds, and to pass the knowledge from generation to generation. This type of evidence is valued much more among Black people than cooked up physical evidence that can be interpreted every which way.
58. It's wise to regard the "teaching" of modern scientists with the same skepticism one regards all new information. Then weigh it in your mind, relying on your intuition first and foremost, as well as your life experience, and then come to a conclusion.
59. That is infinitely better than believing people whose facts change every six months or so. Their only goal is to deceive in order to prolong the status quo. Widespread knowledge of the truth would overturn their fragile and faulty belief system, which is already standing on one leg.
60. [b]Dang! Just when I thought you couldn't get any deeper! Really. I have NO debate with you. I've been having a DEEP feeling of unhappiness in my current work environment for a while now and haven't been exactly sure how to proceed. Most of the children I work with are non Black, and the few Blacks that are there aren't exactly what you'd call ...."on the path." So, even with good intentions, I'm not exactly sure how they'd respond to the use of ritual they're more likely to bust me out than the non Blacks would!! Yeah. I totally understand your view on the all Black environment. I've thought for awhile we NEEDED the lack of interference from outsiders in order to begin the recovery process. But, given what you've revealed and the kind of environment in which we live, how would I begin reconstructing my role as an "educator"? At this point, what's the BEST I can do at least in terms of transitioning to the higher learning that you mentioned? As much as the idea appeals to me, I'm not sure of the likelihood of finding an all Black environment in this country; many of the so called Africentric private schools are now admitting non Black students to my dismay. My fear is that they will begin to "sway" the curriculum to fit the outsiders. Again, I REALLY appreciate your insight; it's refreshing to throw these ideas/questions by someone who seems to have a clue! Keep talking![/b]

61. Although I've never been a schoolteacher myself, I do understand to a degree your desire to teach children true knowledge, or at least useful knowledge that can help to reverse the lies and deceits that form the foundation of euro centric education.
62. That is the same desire I have to expose this type of knowledge to all Black people who are open to it, or at least to the possibility that our ancient glory was as I've described it. So because of our common desire, we are kindred spirits.
63. The Black person is the architect/designer of all his situations and experiences. We conceived our present world situation many eons ago, and executed the plan necessary to bring it about. At the same time we conceived a plan to bring it to an end, and that plan is in progress. We have the power to bring it to an end, just as we had the power to bring it about.
64. Two conditions were laid down as being required to end this cycle. The first is that the Black population should reach the number equal to the original Gods, which is one billion eight million. That condition has been fulfilled, or will be in a few more years.
65. The second but primary condition is that there will be a group of 144,000 people who will form the foundation for a new society. Every new society starts with this basic minimum, which becomes the foundation stone for the new temple, to use biblical language. Or as Bob Marley used to sing it, they are "the stone that the builder refused, and shall be the head corner stone."
66. There is one requirement needed to be part of the corner stone.
The foundation population will be formed by those people who have consciously and willingly removed from within themselves ALL SYMPATHY for the light races.
67. This does not mean to hate them, because hate is just as strong an emotion as love, and fixes one's attention on its object. All that's needed is simply to know who we are and who they are. When this knowledge becomes clear in our minds, then it's not hard to see that we cannot exist forever side by side with them. Our natures are too different, even 180 degrees apart. It's like grain trying to survive side by side with weeds. When a person knows the natures of grain and weeds, it's only a short step to realize they must be separated. When there's a minimum of 144,000 people who come to this full realization, then the cycle will come to an end.
68. It has been estimated by my teachers that this number will come predominantly from the Americas, the place of 400 years of slavery. A few will come from other regions where Black people have suffered for 400 years under the oppression of colonialism, even though our suffering was not as severe.
69. It's these people who will better understand and fully acknowledge the true nature of the races because they have lived among them most closely. They will seek to separate from them.
70. Initially it will not be a physical separation, but a mental one. It will come in the form of totally rejecting the point of view of white people that has been ruling the world for 6,000 years. The people will replace it with a more truthful and natural point of view. The two points of view will be seen to be diametrically opposed. Soon after this mental rebirth takes place, they will then begin to organize physically, in order to come together. Then they'll re discover the ancient knowledge and put in into practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
CHAPTER 18 Continues

71. On this foundation stone the entire Black population will become free. All the B8M gods will then be incarnated in us, and our society will begin afresh.

72. [b] Peace Brother Black Roots,
Yes, I have more questions. You said you'd speak on this later, but I'll ask anyway: if ALL animals came from humans and certain animals (the "ugly" ones) started in the last 6000 yrs, why then do you find less majestic animal fossils in the rock record?

73. What about vampires (energy suckers) and other derivations of the human form, do they really exist and if so are they also devolving manifestions of the light races?

74. Also why are there no (well, published) investigations showing the devolution progression of these forms in the historical/rock record? Or are we just reading things backward, hummm? A lot is known geologically about the last 6000 yrs, what are scientists missing?

75. Also, 6000 yrs is a very very short time period for these things to have occured, how do you rectify the timescale? The only people talking in this timescale are creationists and I KNOW they can't be right...

76. In addition the dates of the "devolved humans" and apes are much older than 6000 yrs. Are modern dating methods faulty, ie radiometric, laws of superposition, uniformatarianism, U/Pb, thermoluminence, carbon age dating, magnetic dating, etc?

77. I'm quite aware of the errors in Darwin's theories and I'm pretty familiar with these dating methods, does your information mesh with at least portions of the geologic timescale?

78. I'm also on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear about aliens being spawned by the light races, I'm sooo curious. Also about spirits. You said this would be toward the end, after I presume you speak on Yakub and why on earth he'd create this situation we're currently experiencing. Why would he want to suppress the dark gene anyway, was he curious what would happen, or was he a mad scientist (like frankenstein)?

79. I suppose its a lesson my original self needs to learn to help fulfill the pupose for this universe, but damn need we suffer so? I'm guessing, yes.
Again thank you for taking the time to connect,
Love.[/b]

80. There are two reasons why the animal's fossils are not found. Many of them lived on two continents that have since been submerged. One was in the Atlantic ocean (the one rumored today as Atlantis) and the other in the Pacific. The two continents were submerged about 9,000 years before the advent of the light races. The fossils exist, but they are undersea.

81. The second reason is that during the time of that cataclysm reported in the bible as the flood there were also massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions all over the earth that buried many other animals. The earthquakes were more severe than any that have occurred recently. They turned over the crust of the earth and buried many animals thousands of feet under.

82. The fossils dating schemes of modern scientists are mostly based on where in the earth's layers they were found. They have divided the layers into geologic eras, and assume that the layers are laid down uniformly over the entire history of the earth. This couldn't be farther from the truth. The earth experiences a complete 'overhaul' of its continents every 700,000 years, at the end of the reign of all 24 Elders.

83. (The 24 Elders each rule for about 25,000 years. After 700,000 all of them have ruled and they reset history for another 700,000 years. This is accompanied by a cleansing of the earth that involves major cataclysms that completely rearrange the continents).

84. The last one was 15,000 years ago. To give you an idea of the error resulting from the theories of modern scientists, they claim that the Grand Canyon in Colorado was carved over millions of years by the river that flows in it. This is not true. It was formed overnight by a series of earthquakes and aftershocks. A similar effect, on a smaller scale, was formed under the sea by the earthquake that caused last year's Pacific tsunami. So certain fossils that are found deep underground and are reported to be millions of years old are only 15,000 years old, placed there during the mighty turbulence caused by massive earth movements.

85. As to the other methods of dating, there is a lot of info on the web that proves that their reliability is well under 10%. They inflate it for the sake of their academic careers and other such superficial reasons.

86. And about the development of the 'ugly' animals and plants, these are mutations. Mutations do not evolve by the rules of Darwin. They show up in one generation. As soon as the evil mentality of the races condensed into the earth's magnetic mind, these mutations started to form almost immediately and became established after only 7 or 8 generations.

87. Vampires are psychic manifestations. We'll talk about them at some other time.

88. Make a list of your questions, if you like, and send them to me and we'll discuss them when I return.
Till later, peace
(I'm afraid the Rasta question will have to wait also)
Black Roots

89. [b]Peace Brother Black Roots:
I still have a lot of questions, I'll list them, lets begin with the geology and earth history:

90. If certain mutations of animal (lets take a "nasty" mammal, rats) began in the last 6k yrs why DO you find older fossils in the rock record, ie rodents begin to appear well into the mesozoic, beyond 1.5 million years.

91. If beds are overturned, there are indicators, such as overturned ripple marks, inverted rain drops, etc

92. Not all dating methods have such low realiablity, for instance magnetics dating, where the strength and direction of the earth's magnetic field is imprinted to at rock at solidification, this works well for dating lava flows. Also carbon dating, and radioactive decay, not all these methods can discounted as working only 10% of the time. Are there any dating techniques you feel might work better, or are useful? Or do you feel that there is no real point in unraveling the earth's history in this way?

93. If the earth underwent drastic castastrophic upheaval fairly recently, why wouldn't deposition records be characteristic of rapid deposition, ie landslides, large scale mass wasting. When I look at movement along a fault line, there's "evidence" for displacement and mass wasting can be linked to a trigger, I'm still curious where scientists went wrong, the geologic timescale is riddled with errors I know, but I didn't think it was so grossly in error. What epochs or periods do you find to be correct?

94. Are the oldest rocks found on the planet not really that old, ie continental cratonic material? (Canada, Africa, Austrailia), dated at ~1.2 bil yrs

95. Is the island you're speaking of in the Pacific, the Continent of Mu? Will you tell the story of its existance? As a side note I read an article about 3 yrs ago about a Berkley scientist that found evidence for a sumberged island off the coast of California, some were saying it might be a piece of Mu moving with the Pacific plate toward the N.A. subduction zone.

96. As you can see I'm very interested in how our Ancient Elders view geology, geologic change, and our response to earth fluctuations. I've searched a lot, looking for how we view the sciences specifically geology as a culmination of all the sciences (physics, chemistry, biology, etc). As I've learned, science is very intuitive, which is a staunch contrast to the types of people typically seen as "scientists." Generally, could you speak about geology as an ancient "art form" and how it should be practiced? Or will be practiced again?
Thanks again for taking to time to answer my questions.
One Love[/b]

97. Modern scientists classify living things mainly by their form. The ancients did the exact opposite. They classified them by their function, paying little attention to the form when it comes to naming and classifying. Thus if you were to study the modern African names of some animals you'd realize that they describe what the animal does rather than how it looks.

98. That's important, and is the proper way to classify animals because a slight change in genetic structure might not show in the animal's form, but could change its function drastically.

99. All animals and plants were put on earth to serve a specific function. When the function of that animal changes, it can no longer be called by that name. To the ancients, it becomes an entirely new creature which in fact it is because the change in function is brought about by a genetic mutation, no matter how slight. So animals like rats, roaches and other modern 'ugly' types did exist, but were not 'ugly' then. The reason these animals are foul today is not because of how they look, but what they do to people and other life forms, i.e. being parasitic, causing diseases etc.

100. Such animals did not exist 6,000 years ago. In fact, prior to 50,000 years ago there were not even animals that preyed on other animals. All animals then ate only plants. The only kind that ate flesh were small animals that ate only dead flesh, helping to break it down.

101. Thus you'll find 'rats', 'mosquitoes' and the like in ancient fossils, but they are not the same foul creatures in existence today. They mutated as a direct result of the nature of modern people, taking on their current despicable functions to directly reflect those natures in the races.

102. As for the dating time scales that I said are wrong, I'm referring mostly to human fossils (neanderthal, homo erectus etc), none of which are more that 50,000 years old, although I still maintain that all their dating schemes are grossly in error, being less than 10% accurate.
Till next time
Love and peace

103. [b]Peace Brother Blk Roots,
I know you are busy and I certainly appreci'love the time you take to listen and answer my questions. I've been contemplating your posts and working to wrap my mind around the new/old concepts while continuing down my own spritual path.

104. I've been learning about traditional Afrikan religions specifically Ifa and spent some time with a well regarded Ifa Priest in order to solve a very real spiritual/psychic energy manifestation problem. The priest was able to solve my problem through a cleaning but now my spritual journey to realize my purpose and goals on earth still remain unanswered. And I do not believe the answer lies in religion, traditional Afrikan or otherwise.

105. You spoke about traditional Afrikan religions beginning with the lighter races 6k yrs ago, this true spiritual path for the original 1b8m, how will this be revealed to those of us who seek? The Ifa priest I spoke of told me straight (through divination), that religion is not my path but an internal spritual journey, learning to hear/listen my true spritual self (Ori) will lead me to where I need to go.

106. Do you have any suggestions for hearing? What is the elder's plan?
Thanks again, and I innerstand that you are busy and will reply when time permits.
One Love and Protection.[/b]

107. Peace. I posted a simple exercise some time ago on hearing the inner guide in answer to an identical question from a brother.
I'll quote it here, as it may be useful to you too:

108. "Dear Brother:
As I mentioned some time ago, every Black person has the truth in him/her, because God is incarnated in each one of us. Or more accurately, each one of us is God incarnated as a new personality.

109. God comes from the completed previous universe in the form of 1 billion eight million Black people united as one in mind and heart. After they create the new universe, they leave the divine oneness and become separate minds. From that time until the end of the universe they (or rather we) incarnate time and again as new persons.

110. Although we are new personalities who have never lived before, we are at the same time those very same original Gods who created the universe. That is how God renews him/herself. God is a brand new baby who has never existed before, but is simultaneously the oldest person there is who has always existed and is hoary with ageless wisdom.

111. The eternal self that is incarnated in us is called our first Self, one of the original B8M Gods.
Whenever we think a thought, ask a question, or wonder about anything whatsoever, the first self is always the first to answer. He/she is the great interferer, so to speak. But he/she never imposes. His/her answer comes as direct knowledge, as if you are remembering something you always knew.

112. Now, although the first Self always answers, we don't always hear. Or rather, we always hear, but we immediately enter into a debate within ourselves, especially when we don't like the answer. But his/her answer is always the only true one. So the trick is to train ourselves to hear it.

113. There's a simple exercise anyone can do to hear better. Whenever you have a mundane question, try and remember the first answer you received in your mind. This is easy to do once you are aware that you are doing it. It's possible to remember that first answer every time, even after you have gone through the usual internal debate. All you have to do is become aware that you are debating with yourself and simply stop and try to recall the first thought that led to the inner argument. When you try this, you'll discover that you can easily remember it.

114. It's important when you try this exercise to start with mundane questions, never serious issues. By mundane, I mean things like, "what should I wear today?", "what should I have for breakfast, dinner?", "what movie should I go see?" and so on.

115. After a few weeks you'll be able to stop and remember the first answer to your questions before you start debating within. In a few months you'll discover to your surprise that you even receive answers concerning knowledge you thought you never knew at all, even ancestral knowledge.

116. This exercise is most effective when one does not dwell on it and turn it into a chore. Do it once or twice a day, whenever you remember. It will pick up its own momentum effortlessly, and the long term results will be quite surprising."
Till later,

117. Thanks. I did read that post a while back and was practicing, but I suppose the internal debate got the better of me for the moment. I'll go back to my exercises.
Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2015
How can we describe this "MIND" that this author(blackroots) so explained? Does or can my mind do something for me just like that? does it put food on my table? does it pay the bills and care for the growth of my family and myself?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2015
How many people have read "the secret life of your cells" by Robert B. Stone? It tells and proves how plants react with every of our action and reactions. It testifies to how the sadness in the child caused by his/her teacher affects the characters of plants and animals.
This begs the questions; Were animals created dangarous and poisonous?

gatiano:
CHAPTER 17

The 10-Stage Initiation Process

The teacher continues discussing the children's ritual of character development as it was in ancient days...)
2. When the children are in attendance, they don't sit in classrooms as modern children do. The lessons take place mostly outside in a natural setting. In every ritual, they are taught about the character development of a person. They are taught that each aspect of character is directly reflected in a specific part of the human body, and how each one created its plant and animal. The format of the lessons is somewhat like this:
3. First of all, children are never discouraged from indulging in their imaginary worlds. Everyone knows that young children have imaginary friends in imaginary worlds that are as real to them as you and me sitting here. They are encouraged to indulge in these worlds of the imagination to the utmost degree possible for their minds. As they grow older and eventually become adults, they retain this power of vivid imagination, having brought it under complete mental control under the guidance of their teachers. As a result, all adults have this power, but more so the teachers of rituals. They use this natural gift (to us it's a natural gift whereas to modern people it's a curse from which they must "disabuse" their children); the teachers take advantage of this gift and use it to impart their lessons.
4. They encourage all the children to create a common imaginary world. The teachers then magnify it with their own minds until it is clearly visible to every child. To all those modern people who have forgotten the imaginary worlds of their childhood, it's somewhat like a lucid dream, but wide awake. Once all the children have entered this imaginary world, the teachers put in it about 7 of the original plants and animals, using their own imagination. They re create them into this world the same way you intentionally create objects in your lucid dreams. The first 7 or so plants and animals they put in it correspond to those aspects of character that are the first to develop in a child, which are happiness, friendliness, activeness and so on, corresponding to the appropriate body parts like the heart, the eyes, the feet and so on.
5. Then the teachers create a situation in the imaginary worlds that leads, for example, to sadness in the children. They feel this sadness and immediately become sick in the corresponding part of the body, and they also notice the same effect on one of the animals and plants. The animal becomes sick and the plant begins to decay. They are then encouraged to remove the sadness and replace it with a happy situation. For example, if the sadness was caused by the older children taking the younger children's toys, they give them back, thus restoring their happiness. Because it all happens in the imagination, the animal and plant are immediately healed, and the sickness disappears from the children's bodies.
6. By the use of simple exercises such as these they are taught about the anatomy of the human body, and which body part corresponds to which aspect of their character, and which plant and animal were created from it. Because of the wisdom of the teachers, the imaginary situations come in endless variety, stimulating their young minds.
7. After 7 years they graduate in a ceremony that celebrates the first 7,000 aspects of character and their prototypes. They spend 40 days of the graduation period in a place whose name has come to the present from the past as the garden of Eden. This was one of 12 such places on earth, one in each tribe's country.
8. Every country's garden of prototypes is in 10 sections. The first section has 7,000 prototypes of both plants and animals, corresponding to elementary education, or the first 7 years from age 7 to 14.
9. Every following section is larger than the one before, with more prototypes. The next nine sections have prototypes corresponding to the rest of the person's ritual education every 7 years until the age of 77. At this age, the person's character reaches full maturity and perfection.
10. At the elementary graduation festival the children see the perfect plants and animals for the first time, in their natural habitat. After the 40 day period, the ceremony concludes with the preparation of food from the trees of life that grow in that section. The festival is held at the clan capital. It's a huge celebration with children from a thousand towns all coming together at the capital for a week. There is music and dancing, and the whole clan is invited. For at least one day of that week, most citizens will make sure not to miss the opportunity to attend and enjoy the feast.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by thoth: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
I have been following you for a long while and i have read almost all your posts on this subject and made other research on my own, there is something that bothers me in all this, in as much as i agree the importance of elevated spiritual awareness(awareness of Self ) will benefit the blackman i also come to realize that a society built on such mentality and thought pattern can only be described as being NAIVE , such society can not survive in a white man's world. it will be destroyed and ultimately enslaved.
Such society although will surely work in a closed system and will results in an Utopian society , the truth is that such closed systems don't exist and even if we were to create one ; we can't afford to. The conditions to initiate such ideology does not exist neither do the auxiliary systems needed to sustain it.
Think of it again but now factor in the wickedness and treachery of the other races you share this earth with.
It's just an idea that sounds good on paper in my opinion.

NB: it's not my intention to derail your thread and you can safely ignore my post if you believe it's too much trouble.

2 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Weah96: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
thoth:
I have been following you for a long while and i have read almost all your posts on this subject and made other research on my own, there is something that bothers me in all this, in as much as i agree the importance of elevated spiritual awareness(awareness of Self ) will benefit the blackman i also come to realize that a society built on such mentality and thought pattern can only be described as being NAIVE , such society can not survive in a white man's world. it will be destroyed and ultimately enslaved.
Such society although will surely work in a closed system and will results in an Utopian society , the truth is that such closed systems don't exist and even if we were to create one ; we can't afford to. The conditions to initiate such ideology does not exist neither do the auxiliary systems needed to sustain it.
Think of it again but now factor in the wickedness and treachery of the other races you share this earth with.
It's just an idea that sounds good on paper in my opinion.

NB: it's not my intention to derail your thread and you can safely ignore my post if you believe it's too much trouble.

Force feed Iboga to 60% of Africans and watch our problems disappear. It's possible to create a unified Africa but not without utilizing the wisdom from the plants. I'm sorry. There has to be some level of objectivity otherwise it's just North vs. South all over again. Plants afford us the ability to experience a collective consciousness at the most, and an objective spiritual experience at the least. Modern spirituality can be altered on a daily basis by regular people like Boko and Pastors. A pastor will forbid the consumption of pork today while another pastor 300 yds away is encouraging it. The tricky plants cut out all those types of ambiguous nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 642
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.