Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. (26688 Views)

Religion & Science - Two Siblings At Odds? / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True / Art: Science: Religion: Are God, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 11, 2016
U KIND OF MAKE SENSE IN UR LAST REPLY DESPERATION WILL SURLY MAKE THE GULLIBLE ONES TO BE DECEIVED BUT FROM THAT BOOK THE WRITER SAID THAT RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN 2013-2014 BUT NOW WE ARE IN 2016 STILL NOTING NO SIGNs

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2016
I don't think the Elder gave a specific date of when the rapture is to occur. 2014 was definitely the year that the rule of the non-black began in effect. How? you would ask? Just look at the current events, the economic woes, the rumour of wars (everyday, russia jets is buzzing over american ships and vice versa or with nato), Hardly can anybody get a natural food outside of Africa, if Africa is not affected yet (the constant importation of rice from china is synthetic and not natural). Outside of Africa and maybe, If a parent is not careful and vigilant, the new born baby would be knocked with multiple vaccines. Maybe it is what is clouding our northern brothers and sisters' judgement that they are blowing up each other off of a corruted version of Islam. Anymore more ....

Elohim1:
U KIND OF MAKE SENSE IN UR LAST REPLY DESPERATION WILL SURLY MAKE THE GULLIBLE ONES TO BE DECEIVED BUT FROM THAT BOOK THE WRITER SAID THAT RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN 2013-2014 BUT NOW WE ARE IN 2016 STILL NOTING NO SIGNs
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
I ALSO READ IN THE BOOK THAT FOR HEALTY DIET WE SHOULD EAT 3 TIMES A DAY BUT ITS A GRADUAL PROCESS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT WILL I LIVE LONGER ALSO??
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2016
Not three times a day, that has actually been killing us over the years. It is actually ONE MEAL A DAY (From Elijah Muhammad's lessons), then to improve to ONE MEAL IN 72 HOURS over time or over a period of 7 years.

I had started on Elijah Muhammad's before I came to know about Blackroots. It improved my health astronomically, not just that I began to have clearer dreams, getting in touch with myself. I became also less corrupted, It also helped me with focusing on what is necessary and needed. Wants are derived from low emotions.

I got intouch with higher worlds, It was so beautiful that I mistakenly decided to start One meal in 48 hours, It back fired because I was ready. I am back struggling with 1 meal within 24 hours. Still dtruggling to leave the sugar too and cakes. When you leave all the bad and poor foods, and eat only food meant for the Black soul... Your experience would be your own.

Elohim1:
I ALSO READ IN THE BOOK THAT FOR HEALTY DIET WE SHOULD EAT 3 TIMES A DAY BUT ITS A GRADUAL PROCESS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT WILL I LIVE LONGER ALSO??
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 13, 2016
THAT WAS A MISTAKE I ACTUALLY MENT ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS PLEASE DO U KNO WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE BOOK FROM THE ONE OF ELIJAH MOHAMMED
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2016
Yes! I will send you a link and also a place where you can download, I hope the download will work.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/- Most of Elijah Muhammad books. How to eat to live.

https://www.docdroid.net/ijin/how-to-eat-to-live.pdf.html

Elohim1:
THAT WAS A MISTAKE I ACTUALLY MENT ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS PLEASE DO U KNO WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE BOOK FROM THE ONE OF ELIJAH MOHAMMED
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
To My/Our Family, Our Igbo Family is finally breaking their silence, The ancient hidden knowledge and wisdom of the Black people is being revealled and more so, since 2014, shame on me for not seeing it earlier.

You will never understand it except you read Elijah Muhammad's teachings, Blackroots sciences and a few others from other Tribes of Black People and perhaps a few from the Native (real) Americans. It seems like all Our Elders From Noble Drew Ali, to Marcus Garvey, to Master Fard Muhammad, To Master Elijah Muhammad, To Elder Credo Mutwa, To Minister Louis Farrakhan, To Malachi Z. York, To Naba Lamoussa Morodenibig, To Elder Malidoma Some, To The Elders of Botswana, To Elder Zulu Zulumathabo, To Our Elders that I could not mention...

It is my priviledge to introduce you all to Our Elder from The Elders and People of The Great Igbo People of Anyanwu (Our Star system). Elder Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor - Leopards Of The Magical Dawn: Science and the Cosmological Foundations of Igbo Culture.

It just seems that all this Elders form one single body, You won't understand one completely until you read and study the others, They are an extension of one another, You can't seperate one from the other. This was why we could never conquer one another when we fought amongst ourselves for over 4000 years. And more especially nobody could conquer us as a People (Black people) even when we are not fighting back.

The link - https://archive.org/details/LeopardsOfTheMagicalDawnScienceAndTheCosmologicalFoundationsOfIgboCulture

If you can't get through, send me your mail address, I will send you a downloadable pdf format.

In few weeks, The 12 Seers of The Kikuyu Tribe would be breaking silence in few weeks.

The great question in our minds would be now "How will this help us?" Well read to understand and develop love for self first, other and everything else would be added unto You.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
[b]...There is also the very ancient and more prominent Akputakpu na Uno Uzu which is the present Oka deity of artisans, technologists, blacksmithing andengineering. Of great importance is that the term Akputakpu harbors the word Puta, to be sure, which is the name of the ancient Egyptian deity of artisans, crafts and technology known as Ptah (Putaaa/Futaaa in Igbo), not to mention the uncanny skillful tradition for which both civilizations are renown. Furthermore, according to Master
Blacksmith, Dibia and priest of the Akputakpu na Uno Uzu deity housedin the Ngwuru Imoka enclave, Nne Uzu Okechukwu Nwude of Umuokpu Oka:

Akputakpu na Uno Uzu bu ife okpu. This blacksmithing vocation you see is a very
ancient mystic practice whose result is technology, contrary to what modern
people ignorantly assume. It came out of very ancient Igbo mystic traditions.
The world should know that Oka traditional blacksmithing is not dead. If
anybody wishes for Akputakpu na Uno Uzu to go extinct, may the Earth
Goddess dish out the greatest form of extinction on such a person. Oka
blacksmiths are still here in good standing. Akputakpu na Uno Uzu can never
die. Our ancestors practiced it on this very spot I am standing and we continue
to practice it today and will keep doing so forever. They practiced it all over
Igboland, Yorubaland, Igalaland, Warriland, Edoland, Hausaland, Ibibioland,
Jukunland, Tivland, Jappaland, Nupeland, Jarawaland etc. and all over Africa
and even Obodo Oyibo (overseas). Yes Oka blacksmiths travelled all over the
world in the ancient times. Let it be known. (From an interview during the
2012 Imoka festival in Oka town)[/b]

- Leopards of the Magical Dawn: Science and the Cosmological Foundations of Igbo Culture by Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor

Ndigbo means Culture seeders - Powerful! Igbo Kwenu I hail una ooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Creation is a cosmic school of learning, life is the embodied process of that learning experience, nature is the ultimate teacher in that process and the planets are but classrooms of learning, each with its own specified subjects of focus.

Leopards of the Magical Dawn: Science and the Cosmological Foundations of Igbo Culture by Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Death is simply a celebrative roll-call to defend what one has learned in that prolonged learning experience called life and reincarnation is but a higher, cosmic process of continued education.

Leopards of the Magical Dawn: Science and the Cosmological Foundations of Igbo Culture by Nze Chukwukadibia E. Nwafor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by omnisali: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Gatiano. didJesus really said they should ask in his name and who is his father in heaven? I'm following
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Freeze007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
gatiano:
Happy Saviours Day!!!
To every Black person on earth and to every righteous and upright person be it Aboringinals or of other races.
Today is Master Fard Muhammad's Birthday, He's 138, Born February 1877, Ended the rule of the wicked, and set in motion in the ressurection of the Black people worldwide.

Our struggle began, and we will have already succeeded. As Jesus said; "It's finish!"
We must never forget the likes of
Malcolm X
Marcus Gavey
Nnamdi Azikiwi
Da Bois
Ahmadu Bello
Olusegun Awolowo
Noble drew Ali
Elijah Muhammad
Fela Anikulapo
Bob Marley
Kwame Nkrumah
Patrice Lumumba

feel free to add yours.
Good Morning!

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Freeze007(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
gatiano:
CHAPTER 22

Introduction to Mathematics

Mathematics is the knowledge of the origin of numbers.
The numbers 1,2,3,7 and 12 came before all other numbers. They were closely followed by 5 and 10.

2. These seven numbers are the parents of all other numbers. They are the only perfect and complete numbers. The rest are transitional or combinations of the seven. All systems in existence, natural or social, are the result of some combination of these seven primary numbers.

3. 1 is the number of divine unity, the beginning and end of all things. 2 is the number of equality or soul mates, man and woman. 3 is the number of reality manifestation, called the holy trinity of doer, deed, and action. The origin of the other numbers will be explained in what follows.

4. All numbers lead to the most sacred of all numbers, which is one billion eight million, the number of Gods in the universe.

5. The billion eight million Gods are the creators of the universe. They (we) are the first Gods and the original people. The number 'one billion eight million' comes about the following way:

6. God begins as the divine unity of all Black people (in the beginning there were no non-Blacks. They were made much later from Black people).

7. God thus begins as unity. Then he/she divides and becomes two, represented by man and woman. From two he/she becomes three, represented by man, woman, and child on a personal level, and by the highest holy trinity of Elders, Chiefs, and Judges on the highest personal level. Also by the triad of doer, deed, and action, or father, son, and holy spirit (mother, daughter, and divine life) on the existential level. 'Existential' simply means how reality comes into being. It always comes into being in threes, or trinity of doer, deed, and action, as I explained in the post about the holy trinity.

8. From this three or trinity, God divides further and becomes 7, which is called the number of completion. This number belongs to all complete and perfect natural systems; for example the seven colors of the rainbow, the seven tones of music, the seven openings in the human head and so on. So all perfect and complete natural systems come in sevens, that's why seven is the number of completion. The reason it's seven is as follows:

9. First of all, all reality in the universe exists in the form of a trinity. The highest holy trinity is personified in the persons of the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges. They are the creators and custodians of all that exists. First are the Elders, who are the divine unity of God. Second are the Chiefs who are the creators and custodians of all physical conditions in the universe. Third are the Judges, who are the creators and custodians of all life. The universe consists of these three things: unity, physical energy, and life. They interact with each other in various ways and result in the endless number of things that make up all reality...

Beloved Brother Peace,

I beg to differ- nothing should be the number of infinity(0)..

On another question, the bone behind the light race-why? was there any kind of disagreement? OK, I recall you talking about it being inevitable in one of the chapters. All I want to is, was the reason selfish or just one those, perhaps experiment which one was unaware of the result, come to think of it, if He was divine why make such blunder or maybe it was intended for something Good. I will not be a judge I just appreciate this awakening my experiences speak aloud what you have penned about the light race.

I hope we have the fortitude to forgive, accept what we cannot change and have the courage to change what we can. Father, may time come when those whom you had hidden change what can be changed for the good of the generations to come.. I pray forgiveness if I ever took part in the birth of our own troublems. Indeed, we are the architect of our problems... Its time to fix this PEOPLE

I have something saying to me this could be TRUE...I am only who I am for doubting please pardon me if I do, its just the tendency in all of us, we must scrutinize and juxtapose whatever we hear with PERFECT which is closer to us than the teeth is to the tongue. pardon me for derailing

Peace and love to all LOVE truthful people who honestly what to take us out of our own bondage.SACRIFICE!!!!!
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Freeze007(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2018
gatiano:
Obviously Moses came first, 2000 years before Yeshua, Moses raised the pinky from animal level(teaching them the ways of righteousness), and He brought them out of the cave to fulfill the prophesy or else, they (pinky) won't have had any rule. It wasn't Yeshua Ben Yusuf, It was Yakub that grafted the light race people. I'm expecting the questions.

Peace,

With all due respect, what is the process of GRAFTING

Regards!!!!
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Afonjas: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
gatiano:
CHAPTER 2
Introduction To Level 1

Very interesting read where did you get all this information from?who told you about it and who told the person who told you and etc (as in where did this all originate from?)

2. I was taught the ancient history of our people by the elders of my tribe. They have kept it in safe custody for many thousands of years, and pass it from generation to generation through oral teachings and initiation.

3. I may have missed it, but could you give us some indication of what part of Afrika your information comes from? Some of it is very familiar, other parts are completely foreign and dont seem to coorelate with any indigenous spiritual system in Afrika, of which I am aware. You also spoke of inititiations. To what, by whom, and of what lineage?

4. I'm from the tribe called Batswana. My people live in different regions in southern Africa, in the countries of Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, and Namibia, but mostly in South Africa and Botswana. Our language is called Setswana, or Sechuana. The elders that I mentioned are the custodians of secret knowledge in my tribe. This type of secret dissemination of knowledge exists in many other tribes throughout Africa. It originated, or rather became secret, in ancient Egypt 6,000 years ago. Before then it was taught openly to all Black people starting at childhood.

5. You consider all of Batswana to be one tribe? Are your initiations considered "general rites" which are conveyed among Afrikan community members as they reach certain ages, or are you receiving specialized training as a Dingaka and/or Sagoma?

6. If you serve in one of these two capacities, please tell us how long you have been in training. Its rather exciting to think we have some Afrikan healers or priests from Southern Afrika living in the Americas.

7. Also, if you don't consider it intrusive, please place more environmental context on your information. Tell us what the names of the Creator, Intermediary Gods and Ancestors are within your tradition. What are some of the rituals that are safe for general public to practice. Outside of oral history what are you authorized to share with Afrikans born in west?

8. If you dont mind I want to put a small note on the first page of this post and in the title bar indicating that your spiritual knowledge is from Botswana.

9. Our tribe of Batswana is divided into many smaller clans. I'm from the clan called Bakhatla.

10. I'll briefly outline our initiation system for those who are new to such information. There are three types of initiatory training among my people, as is the case among many Afrikan tribes. The first is 'general rites' as you put it, which youths undergo at about puberty.

11. After that, a handful are selected to be trained as Dingaka (Ngaka - singular; Dingaka - plural). The term, Sangoma, belongs to the Zulu tribe, and is not used among us, but it means the same thing, as you probably know.

12. A second group, much smaller, is then selected at a later stage to be trained as griots. I am a griot - a tribal historian, and not a Ngaka. There are two types of griots. The first is called Moseki, or a 'memorizing' griot, for lack of a better word. Such initiates are trained usually from childhood in certain rites that vastly improve their powers of memory to exceed that of ordinary people. Then they are taught oral history, and memorize it word for word, so they can transmit it to following generations exactly as they received it. The second type of griot is called Motshidi. This word is difficult to translate. But it effectively means 'one who lives with the ancestors'. I am a Motshidi.

13. The central tenet of Afrikan initiation rites is that the lives of our ancestors, the Gods, are still as vibrant today as they were in their time. With this tenet as the foundation, we are trained to access that vibrancy, and transport our minds or spirit to their time.

14. We are guided to travel in spirit until we reach what we call Mojako (the Gate) and receive the blessings of the Gatekeeper. Then we are assigned a Custodian, through whose eyes and mind we see the past. We are thus enabled to research and investigate the lives of our ancestors exactly as if they were living right now. The time we live in in that state we call Ditoro or 'Dreamtime'. It's not related to outside time. In just 3 nights we are able to live a thousand years or more in Ditoro. The experience of Ditoro has a vividness that far exceeds that of modern ordinary experiences. I was taught that our ancestors lived in that type of vivid consciousness as their normal everyday experience prior to 6,000 years ago. Our present minds have been severely 'slowed down', so to speak, due to the deterioration of our bodies, which are inferior to what our ancestors had then.

15. What we discover in that state becomes indelibly etched in our mind. It is just as vivid today in my mind as it was when I completed my first Ditoro 21 years ago.

16. That's a brief overview of the experience. The rites that are actually used to open it up for us, as well as the names of the Guardians, Custodians and Gods we meet are sacred. What little I've told is about as much as I'm allowed to tell.

17. The secrecy in which we are initiated today is only a temporary phenomenon. It started 6,000 years ago to keep certain knowledge from the present rulers of the world. Before then, all black people were taught as a matter of course using the same kind of rites and rituals. We have reached a point in this 6,000-year cycle when the empire of the white man is about to crumble. The secret initiations are about to be re-established as a common teaching method. That's the reason why I've prepared and posted these teachings.

18. WHO TAUGHT THESE ELDERS, WHERE DID THEY GET THEIR KNOWLEDGE? IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMS OUTSIDE OF YOUR POSTS? SHOULD YOU REALLY BE SHARING THIS KNOWLEDGE?

19. BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE IS IT A WAY OF LIFE OR LIKE A RELIGION? OR JUST A FORM OF SCIENCE WHICH IS BASED ON EARTHLY PRINCIPLES AND 1 HEAVEN (SPACE) PRINCIPLES?

20. CAN IT TELL US ABOUT AFTER LIFE, OR THE END OF THE FLESH MAN AND THE BIRTH OF THE SPIRIT MAN? DOES IT EXPLAIN THE SPIRIT AS E=MC2, ENERGY THAT IS NOT DESTROYED JUST CHANGING FORM? CAN IT JUSTIFY HOW SOUL SPIRIT AND BODY WORK IN HARMONY AS ONE?

"Who taught my elders?"

21. They were taught by their own elders. Every generation of my tribe have their own elders. Before they pass on (ascend), they initiate new people to become the custodians of tribal knowledge. This system of education by initiation has been going on in my tribe, as well as 11 other tribes, for 6,000 years.

"Where did they get their knowledge?"

22. Our knowledge was established 6,000 years ago into a coherent system of initiation rites by Yakub, whose real name is Yahweh. He divided the knowledge into 3 compartments. The first - and highest in this age - consists of 360 degrees of knowledge. It is this system in which I am initiated.

23. The second consists of 36 degrees of knowledge. It is upon this system that the mystery temples of ancient Egypt were founded. That knowledge is called the wisdom of the 36 neters.

24. The third and final system consists of 33 degrees of knowledge. Yakub/Yahweh established it for teaching the light-skinned races. In ancient times, the most intelligent of them were recruited from their countries into the Ethiopian empire (including Egypt and the Middle East). They were taught the 33 degrees of knowledge and then sent back to their homelands where they established secret societies. The most predominant still in existence today are the so-called Freemasons. The Rosicrucians and Theosophists are the highest practitioners of the 33 degrees, and from them come the others such as the Templars, White Brotherhood of Light, Illuminati and other light-race secret societies.

"IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMS OUTSIDE OF YOUR POSTS?"

25. Not in the way I've presented it here. I've tried to present what I've been taught in such a way that it may appeal to the largest possible audience of black people. Some of this knowledge can be found in the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. The problem is that many black people are turned off by the Nation of Islam for many varied reasons, most of which have nothing to do with the teachings themselves. So in order to appeal to those black people who have been robbed of Elijah's elevating teachings, I've tried to present the truth in such a way that it does not particularly align with any of the offshoots and various groups formed since his death (...and don't get me wrong - some of them know the truth).

26. My presentation is much more general and comprehensive. It includes our history prior to the creation of our earth, all the way back to the creation of our universe. Later on I'll discuss events that are soon to occur on earth as the present cycle comes to a close. Then I'll go on to discuss what lies beyond this cycle. My goal is to present as comprehensive a version of the truth as is possible to be understood by those who have not yet experienced it first hand through rites and initiations.

27. Thus the short answer to your question is no, there is no published information available of what I've presented here. This is the first time this knowledge has been released publicly.

Which brings me to your 4th question.

"Should I be sharing this knowledge?"

28. Yes. We have reached the end of the present 6,000-year cycle. In fact it ended in 1914. Since then, the light races have been given an extra 100 years to repent and save their souls. The 100-year period of mercy will soon be over. Now is the time, and the elders of all the tribes in Africa and elsewhere have given permission for the information to be released. We are entering a very dangerous time; dangerous for the souls of our people. The light races have instituted racist religions whose sole purpose is to try and stall the spiritual awakening of the black man and woman. They have set up a religious system where the coming of the 'Messiah' must occur according to their definitions. If any other type of 'Messiah' comes, and does not fit their descriptions, they will declare him to be a false 'Messiah' and try to kill him.

29. Well, this is precisely how the devils want it to pan out. Those among them who know the truth know that the so-called 'Messiah' is a black man, the God Yahweh himself and his angels. Therefore they deliberately made the whole world ready to reject him. They'll say, "How can the Messiah be a black man?" All their religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism and the rest - have prepared the world to expect a white 'Messiah'.

30. The knowledge I share here is crucial to prepare black people for the truth that is soon to manifest. Yahweh, who made this world and its present rulers, is the God of this age. He will soon come in great might and glory to reclaim his own. Those black people who have been deceived by Christianity and white Islam are in danger of rejecting him once they see that he is black.

31. That’s why this truth is being told now. And more will be revealed.

"BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE IS IT A RELIGION..."

32. Blackroots Science is not a religion. It's a reminder to Black people who have forgotten their glorious heritage. Prior to 6,000 years ago, religions did not exist. Black people then lived a natural life.

33. What you call earthly principles, or the laws of nature, were designed by the b8m original people. They are the laws that govern existence in the universe. Black people, as Gods, are not subject to the laws of nature. They are the creators of the laws of nature. All other creatures and beings created by black people, including the light-skinned races, are subject to the laws. We made ourselves subject to these laws only now in this 6,000-year cycle in order to experience what is caused by self-forgetfulness.

34. All of heaven and earth are the creation of Black people. What is called heaven is a mental state; it's not a physical space 'somewhere'. It exists only in the mind. In scriptures such as the bible and the Koran, the word 'heaven' is also used to mean the sky. When it says the Gods appear in the heavens it means they appear in the sky in their spaceships.
35. Einstein’s law of E=MC2 applies only to the physical universe. It does not apply to spirit. It is true that energy cannot be destroyed. That's because energy is a condensation of the mind, and the mind has neither beginning nor end. Therefore energy can be created again and again, without end. And what the black man creates can never be destroyed.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Christ Embassy Church Collapses In Delta; Building Still Under Construction / MFM Launches Crusade To Close Beer Parlours In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.