Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured (2422 Views)

Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by legendsilver(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Source: NewsRescue.com.
BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Reportedly In Nigerian Government Custody;

Intelligence sources have leaked that the Nigerian government with its Chadian partners have captured a current “Abubakar Shekau,” leader character of the Boko Haram sect.
Our sources did not tell us exactly when he was detained, however he said categorically that “we have Shekau and he is alive.”
The Nigerian army and unusually the president himself this week promised to capture “Shekau” alive before the March 28th elections.
Plans To Get Shekau To Indict Opposition Candidate General Muhammadu Buhari
Disturbingly, an authentic leak has informed us that Shekau is currently being drilled and fed a confession statement to be made when he is recorded on the “battle field” being “captured” and interrogated. The confession is to claim opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari who is expected to sweep the upcoming elections this March, is the sponsor of Boko Haram.
Our sources said that only an inner circle of intelligence chiefs were in on this plan, including the nation’s national security adviser, Sambo Dasuki. He said a video will soon be released in which Nigerian soldiers appear to be capturing Abubakar Shekau and as he is beaten in the video, he will accuse General Buhari and other top opposition candidates of being behind the sect. Dasuki has been promised to be made the Sultan of Sokoto by president Jonathanas we earlier broke.
Our sources said that this dangerous and desperate plan is to galvanize all fanatic religious support possible for the ruling PDP party. He said that the confession by the Boko Haram terrorist leader double is not expected to lead to an indictment as terrorist words are usually dismissed, but is to be used as widely propagated videos on the internet and via text files, in attempt to scare potential voters for General Buhari.
Shekau is being offered a good deal for implicating General Buhari; he wants quick death; but Nigeria’s president is even offering him that he may be allowed to escape after he safely re-assumes office.
Terrible Dimension But Not Entirely New Concept
The formal libelous accusation of opposition candidate and ‘integrity’ contestant, General Buhari is not new from the ruling camp. Ruling party spokesmen have propagated very serious accusations against his person; which as NewsRescue detailed, he promptly contested in court leading to the ruling PDP spokesmen retracting the claims after the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan personally begged Buhari to settle the libel suit he won against them out of court. Jonathan Presidency Begged Buhari To Settle Abati “Ungovernable” Slander Libel Suit Out of Court
There have also been serious Boko Haram activities including bombings and an attempt on General Buhari’s life which the ruling party has been accused of directly having a hand in Multiple Abubakar Shekaus
President Jonathan and Idriss Deby, linked to Boko Haram
Investigations by NewsRescue have revealed that the first real person bearing that title has been killed in August of 2013; another double who adopted the role was killed last year. The current double who has been working parallel to the “Shekau” killed at Konduga last year is a close ally of Chad’s president, Idriss Deby, remembered for duping Nigeria with a scam ceasefire. According to intelligence information, the ceasefire was actually brokered between Deby and Shekau, but Shekau could not convince the other majore Ansaru terror leaders also on US terror watch list and who were actually in possession of the abducted Chibok goirls, to agree to the scrumptious deal and payment.
Since the election 6-week war began Boko Haram terrorists have been telling us that their “contract” is over and they are returning to their home countries. Who signed this contract is yet to be established, however after Stephen Davis implicated the Nigerian government through its chief of army, General Azubuike Ihejirika and Borno senator, Ali Modu sheriff in Boko Haram, the tides turned and the sect failed in its chief use for slandering the opposition.
It was barely 10 days after the expose by Davis that the “ceasefire” meeting was held in Ndjamena with implicated senator Modu Sheriff, Nigeria’s president and his Chadian counterpart in attendance.
Shekau Changes from ‘Boko Haram’ To ‘Elections Haram’
A recent “Shekau” video had him sitting unusually in front of a blue background in a studio. Our sources tell us that that video in which he furthered a common agenda the ruling party has, which is to disrupt the elections that do not currently favor the ruling party, was said according to our sources, to have been made in the custody of the Nigerian government with their Chadian partners.
In the new video, Shekau promised that they will rather die than see Nigeria through the March 28th presidential elections. Observers quickly noticed and commented that suddenly Shekau changed from Boko Haram to Elections Haram.
We have in the past few days reported that the Nigerian army has also according to eye witnesses, been aggressively distributing flyers on behalf of Boko Haram claiming the group members or a faction of them were repentant, this move is designed to gain favor among the indigens of Nigeria and to allow the terrorists re-assimilate in local communities during the temporary period of deactivation.
Boko Haram propaganda being distributed by Nigerian army
Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Riding Shotgun With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War
Political Thuggery And Nigeria’s Sleeping Policing Department next
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by bankyblue(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na today. Abeg make I rest jor.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by pacesetter939: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by chimoskyg(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Source??
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by 0700Jesse(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
We are tired of these lies!
This is not the first time i heard that Shekau has been captured., How many shekau's do we now have??
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by bilalfarid(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
I also received a similar message via whatsapp. I just hope these news is false.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by saintopus(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another Sourceless crap.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
this isn't the i^st time we are hearing that. How is that he's captured every time. Is he some sort of magician.
Tomorrow,he would come on internet to tell us he hasn't been captured.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
bilalfarid:
I also received a similar message via whatsapp. I just hope these news is false.
so you don't want him to be captured.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by 0700Jesse(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
pacesetter939:
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders)., I am not saying this (leak) is true.
Dr. Idris Ahmed.

Who is this one? And what rubbish are you saying?
You know its not true and you are still posting it!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by legendsilver(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am scared of this new development, but God has a way of helping the helpless. I love Nigeria and together, we will get it right come march28.

Still feeling scared like serious
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by appini: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Make Buhari remain for UK first oooh... because it's like Shekau don enter GEJ trap.

If not Buhari will be given the Aluu treatment for Naija
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by Vado(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thrasy post from a useless source. These hungry wannabe journalists tho.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by StealthyMe(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yea,we hear that all the time... undecided
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by sultan003(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
source this, source that... this is kak!!!
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by armadeo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope its true. I don't care what he says they should just put him in a shallow pit and slaughter a pig over him and burn them both.

Quick burial. No fanfare .

Nigeria moves on.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader Captured by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jonathan just wan win by force.....

(1) (Reply)

This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? / ASUU To Begin Strike! / Canada's PM Showing What Real Change Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.