Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? (2424 Views)

PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Very Disturbing News From Germany / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by talktomazech: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why should you go to school just to end up working as a stripper in a club Huh... sad

Las Vegas is known for so many things both good and bad. No wonder, the popular slogan ‘What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.’
Read on…

A Las Vegas Strip Club ad encouraging class of 2015 graduates to apply for job as strippers has attracted lots of attention. One ad reads, “Now auditioning the class of 2015″

"It's not a shock to me that people just kind of go along with the idea,” Las Vegan Kayla Garninger.
Garninger said the advertisements are offensive and send a bad message to young women.

"You could completely change the route of a woman's life, of a woman who's trying to progress…and make something of herself.
The manager of the strip club, Rick Marzullo, sees no issue it. Marzullo says he is offering a way for young women 18 and older to make good money in a struggling economy.

“It fits in with Vegas. Vegas is always going to be Vegas,” he said.

This is sickening. What’s going on?

Sad! Now, read the main news and see main photos...then leave your comments sad
Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/Vegas_strip_club

Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by talktomazech: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oh my Gosh!

Las Vegas is a confirmed sin city!!!

I saw so many things during my stay sad cry

Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
educated stripper better than ratchet ghetto stripper s

1 Like

Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by talktomazech: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
mikolo80:
educated stripper better than ratchet ghetto stripper s

Huh,,,,can you apply for that job after graduating from school....studied just to be a stripper Oh my Gosh!grin
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
talktomazech:

Huh,,,,can you apply for that job after graduating from school....studied just to be a stripper Oh my Gosh!grin
do you he job to go them
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
talktomazech:

do you he job to go them

3k dollars a night job o
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
talktomazech:

do you he job to go them

3k dollars a night job o

u ppl shut think before you talk
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by talktomazech: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
mikolo80:
do you he job to go them

3k dollars a night job o

Dat kind money sef. God forbid! sad grin

Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
talktomazech:

Dat kind money sef. God forbid! sad grin
that's 600k a night, 1.8 a month
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by talktomazech: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
mikolo80:
that's 600k a night, 1.8 a month

Bind and cast! I better be doing farming in my village than be making such money...

#IlovemyGod# smiley
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 1:49am On Sep 08, 2015
talktomazech:

Bind and cast! I better be doing farming in my village than be making such money...

#IlovemyGod# smiley
easy to say when you got free education and no 100k Student Loan on ur neck and ur future.just pray you are never tested beyond ur limit

1 Like

Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by mikolo80: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
talktomazech:

#IlovemyGod# smiley
no farming in Vegas
BTW what does ' such money ' mean
Mooney is money
she didn't kill
she didn't steal
Re: This Advert For Graduates In Las Vegas Is Very,Very Disturbing. What's Going On? by Chubhie: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cash is king. Its one thing to have money and another thing to understand the true power you control.

You don't need all the biceps and triceps or juju all you need is make some crazy cash and let it entertain you even professors will dance to your tunes.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) / How Buhari Is Trying To Use Nigerian Senate To Resurrect His Infamous Decree 4 / Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.