Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,103 members, 7,842,187 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (25880 Views)

Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release / Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Soludo Replies GEJ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by PentiumPro(f): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
expert101:

[s]Ok ooo! so until I buy mansion you won't believe. I stay in Lekki, where is your location[/s]?
Lekki is vast, where in Lekki.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by spen25: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fashola or what ever you call yourself shut up your mouth GEJ is right...when you directed INEC to withhold non-indigens PVC what do you mean?
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by linusbnn(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jonathan:

Baseless.
You don't have any point.
I think you're simple a clueless morôn.

Remember what I called you b4? slowpoke,you hardly comprehend tins
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by linusbnn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
cozy7:
BRO, IN NIGERIA, CERTIFICATE DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, ITS WHAT U CAN DO, YOUR PERSONALITY N WHAT YOU'VE GOT WITHIN.

NA CERTIFICATE DEY KILL US HERE.

Even if I try to believe you,I still believe d best position you wish to attend tru public service,it is your certificate that will take you there else you are self employed. God will lift you higher to where you wish to be..Amen.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by ChrisArs: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shut ur f**king mouth can u(fashola) live for 2 days in chibok.ewu
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by expert101(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

Lekki is vast, where in Lekki.

PM Me. I will give you exact location.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Odehfamily(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2015
fanysteve:
an intelligent calling his president clueless

very well
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by henriettanenye(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
cozy7:
I've always known n said that GEJ no sabi rule, now he's proved that he can't talk too.

*Prayer* OH GOD PLZ ALLOW THOSE WITHOUT CERTIFICATE TO RULE, SINCE THOSE WHO GOT IT CANT DEFEND THEIR'S'

undecided
cozy7:
I've always known n said that GEJ no sabi rule, now he's proved that he can't talk too.

*Prayer* OH GOD PLZ ALLOW THOSE WITHOUT CERTIFICATE TO RULE, SINCE THOSE WHO GOT IT CANT DEFEND THEIR'S'

and he is ruling now...yeye president

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
cozy7:

What is ur prayer now?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by meccuno: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
excellence44:

What is ur prayer now?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by FarahAideed: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
cozy7:

Tozo Whats your prayer today na
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by englishmart(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
cozy7:

How market with Buhari now?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by englishmart(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
saaedlee:
Bondage is sitting in ur house without light for 6 months
Bondage is staying in your house for about a year without seeing or hearing from your daugther.
Bondage is when you work for 6 months and you are not paid your salary even for one month!!!

GEJ and his cronnies hve put us in bondage for long, we need #CHANGE!!!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President
how market now with your Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by cozy7(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

Tozo Whats your prayer today na
That your, father dies by accident and u don't live long to know d genesis of your problem.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by FarahAideed: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
cozy7:
That your, father dies by accident and u don't live long to know d genesis of your problem.

Oga you have met your match today and you will know that Khaki no be leather .... First and foremost my father will not die in an accident or by accident and I will live really long ... I give you before six pm to retract or you will know thisbworld is not the way you see it ... Please try me .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times / Tee Mac Explains Why He Is Supporting Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.