Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,728 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release (22008 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by tbaba1234: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
The international committee of the Red Cross confirmed their role as intermediaries in the release of 21 Chibok girls.

See tweets below.

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by babyfaceafrica: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by sino(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
The usual suspects would soon come and claim it is propaganda, perhaps the Red Cross now works for Lai Muhammed...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by tbaba1234: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
story

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Lilimax(f): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
sino:
The usual suspects would soon come and claim it is propaganda, perhaps the Red Cross now works for Lai Muhammed...
grin
SCAM shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Scammers just the way you are been used in Syria as neutral intermediary.

Who are you fooling? Thought Red Crescent is supposed to work in that region of Nigeria. undecided

- Who appointed you?
- When were you engaged?
- Whose interest are you working for?
- When are you getting your aircraft to convey the balance?
- Have you been paid for this service?

Hopeless situation.... cry

9 Likes

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by dunkem21(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
My people, let's accept this 'release' and forge ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by tbaba1234: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:

Who are you fooling? Thought Red Crescent is supposed to work in that region of Nigeria. undecided

Red cross or red crescent is the same organization.... It is just a difference in symbols for local sensitivities..

5 Likes

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by tbaba1234: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:
My people, let's accept this 'release' and forge ahead.

It is not your role or any other to 'accept'...

7 Likes

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by dunkem21(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

It is not your role or any other to 'accept'...

cheesy
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by simpleseyi: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:

- Who appointed you?
- When were you engaged?

Watch your B.P., it is rising higher than Union Bank's 32 storey head office building in Lagos. The way you are wailing, I doubt if you will live to see a better Nigeria. Why do you believe only negative news? Good things no dey happen for your family? Nigeria rebukes you and others like you in Jesus Name.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by simpleseyi: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mistake, repetition, sorry mod.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Mistake, repetition, sorry mod.

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by GossipHeart(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ordinary Red cross that couldn't fight the Boys brigade went to Sambisa forest, flogged Shekau and Boko Haram members and then rescued 900 Chibok girls

My dog just read this and started laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wasted space for a stu.Pid post
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Praise the Lord
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by YoursGEJ(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wailers will still come and shout scam even if the international red cross was involved and this was tweeted from their official account

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by TippyTop(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
What did Nigeria give Boko Haram in return?

Send ya answers through email to:
General_clueless@AsoRock419.com
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
simpleseyi:

Watch your B.P., it is rising higher than Union Bank's 32 storey head office building in Lagos. The way you are wailing, I doubt if you will live to see a better Nigeria. Why do you believe only negative news? Good things no dey happen for your family. Nigeria rebukes you and others like you in Jesus Name.

His wailing was caused by Buhari's government. Keneking was a buharist, check his past posts in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by jeeqaa7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
liars
nigerians should understand that there is an active propaganda financed in high places with interests

gullibility would only make us vunerable to their wicked plans ... say no to media falsehood

say no to Neo colonialism

say no to the Evil they are selling

i believe in one true God and in his time the truth would be made bare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by OlowoB(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Very good work, we pray for more release.
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by OlowoB(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:

- Who appointed you?
- When were you engaged?

I have said it before and I will say it again, if cos of your party affiliations or your hatred for Buhari, you are praying for naija not to ever prosper or witness anything good, then your dissapointment has just begun.

There is nothing you or your other brothers Who dislike buhari so much can do. It is either you support and pray for Nigeria or you will not be alive to witness it when naija eventually flows with milk and honey. The choice is yours.

In as much as I do not like the policies of Buhari, it will never make me wish Naija my country evil.

15 Likes

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by lifestyle1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by bayelsaowei(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Scam or not we thank God..the wahala for this country pass man pikin...

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by samsam2019: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good. I hope they have not been radicalised. Else we got terrors on our lands

Btw how about the remaining 200 or so
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by simpleseyi: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
TippyTop:
What did Nigeria give Boko Haram in return?

Send ya answers through email to:
General_clueless@419.com

Four high ranking terrorists namely Mr and Mrs Goatluck Jonathan, Dasuki Sambo and Alex Badeh.

4 Likes

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wailers, at least, let us give God d glory over this release and continue praying for d others.
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by yatch360: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
mm...how can a cat keep fish safely for years for negotiations...
They just released their wives and kids to us disguised as chibok girls and we in turn released their commanders to them...

1 Like

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Pavore9: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
The red cross has confirmed their involvement.
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Oblang(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
jmoore:

His wailing was caused by Buhari's government. Keneking was a buharist, check his past posts in 2015.

I doubt if he had ever supported Buhari. If he had, he would be more objective in his judgements even if he had at a time turned a wailer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by Pidggin(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
No pictures?
Re: Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oblang:

I doubt if he had ever supported Buhari. If he had, he would be more objective in his judgements even if he had at a time turned a wailer...
Doubt? Check his past posts. Or are you managing your small megabyte? undecided

Visit these links >> https://www.nairaland.com/2730077/profile-geoffery-oyeama-minister-foriegn#39920389

https://www.nairaland.com/2323631/22-parties-meet-propose-policy#33887875

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / Why Senate Can’t Impeach Buhari – Senator Ahmed Lawan / Benue South Elects Replacement For David Mark After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.