Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (1065 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DanceVille: 12:45am On Feb 24, 2015
*Smiles*

Hey Ladies and Guys, share with us your best romance with your boyfriend/girlfriend ever...

Mine was the day my Girlfriend kissed me on the stage...Though, My crew and I won a dance competition...
I was amazed, like WOW!..

What about Yours?...Share with Us.

*Smiles*
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2015
i dey fear u ni share wetin undecided

1 Like

Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
i dey fear u ni share wetin undecided
Instead of to sleep

U just d luk 4 FTC tongue

2 Likes

Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Simkreative:
Instead of to sleep

U just d luk 4 FTC tongue
ok na u get your maut undecided
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Ehn hen, you won a dance competition, and so what?
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Ifaa hear say I share am... When no be campaign rice angry
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
God bles NYSC grin

Chaiii, Memories lipsrsealed
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
ok na u get your maut undecided
Abgaya
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Simkreative:
Abgaya
lols go take ur pills dude! quote me if u lyk! grin
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
lols go take ur pills dude! quote me if u lyk! grin
lolx
I dont do Ladies

But i do watsap, buzz me
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Simkreative:
lolx
I dont do Ladies

But i do watsap, buzz me
in ur nytmares grin
tnx anyways smiley
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Here to read lies.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
in ur nytmares grin
tnx anyways smiley
Well, i dont kw how to play nice!

And i dont do e-fight too!
Tanx 4 d tanx
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by senorova(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
diddydiva:
Here to read lies.
cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
The day i slapped him.
Re: Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by johnjon: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mine was when I had 3some with my gf and her sister.

(1) (Reply)

He Erotic Messages That Were Sent To Phyno Were Not From Me – Yemi Alade / Please Help Am Getting Addicted To It …… / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.