Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (31758 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / While You Are Away; Maids Vs Kids / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by bossOD: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2015
one thing that must always ring a bell in our actions, is if God approves what we.

as far as it is a sin it is unacceptable

little sin will lead to big one

from toy she will start committing adultery

so for me it is a big NO

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Most girls who use intimacy gadgets were introduced to it by their girlfriends. I strongly believe that any woman who uses such sex gadgets is bisexual.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by justi4jesu(f): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
ok, sanu mai romantic

Welcome kiss
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by shindarayo(f): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Selfish men all over nl.ure away for like 3months.u expect her not hv d urge for dos period, shes away for 1week and u wont let her be in peace wt calls of am missing, u honey, wen re u coming bk baby, dont u think ure takn too long, is wre u re more important dan me.hnnn na lie ooo, na kongi dey hold dem, and dey cm here to scream cant she hold herself...if u like quote m, I USE INTIMACY GADGET, it feels great wen huby is not around for more dan 1month to do his job, but I still can never compare it to MAIN THING, better than bn an Infidel.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Moana(f): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2015
eddyland:
Well, this question can go for both husband and wife but one thing I am not certain about is whether there are intimacy gadgets for men! Now comes the big question:

Will you allow your woman use intimacy gadgets like Love Machine and the rest to satisfy herself sexually when you are away from home for sometimes, maybe as your job demands or for certain assignment?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Enegod(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2015
I have no problem with it..
But if she uses one larger than my kondo angry then there is gonna be a serious problem angry

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Moana(f): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Enegod:
I have no problem with it..
But if she uses one larger than my konda angry then there is gonna be a serious problem angry
how small is your kondo grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by mikestate: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Warlord3000:
Yes oo..

Better than chukwuma next door to service her cheesy
...guy u funny die.!!!!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by 19naia(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Yes ,and also when i am there looking.. But only at her choice to have such things., Her pleasure is in my best interest..
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Enegod(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Moana:
how small is your kondo grin
angry angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by philo3(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2015
business trip z not forever nw.. she should hold herself till m bk
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
eddyland:
Well, this question can go for both husband and wife but one thing I am not certain about is whether there are intimacy gadgets for men! Now comes the big question:

Will you allow your woman use intimacy gadgets like Love Machine and the rest to satisfy herself sexually when you are away from home for sometimes, maybe as your job demands or for certain assignment?
There are,For men life sized Models,And fleshlights
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Moana(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Nmeri17:
by "away" do u mean when I'm dead if yes then yes smiley

PS: come to think of it, men don't have to buy dildos and vlbrators. we came with our right hand. its such a blessing to be a man bruh!!
Hey that ain't fair, what about left handed men?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by pbs4real(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:

But the toy has remote control so who needs self control
dnt worry we wld travel 2geda. .
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Janetozi:
Whatever happens to self controlĀ”

Like you control urself
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by ndubueze92(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Janetozi:
Whatever happens to self controlĀ”
if you ask me,na who I go ask? thought women are meant to be more responsible....!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Berrybear(f): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2015
shawnfamous:
Yes! So she doesnt tell me stories like! ''Shebi u said i shdnt use intimacy gadget so i decided to collect it real 4rm sm1 else,u knw i cnt disobey u,i will never use intimacy gadget''
Any lady dat cud go as far as telling her husband diz is nt worthy to be call a wife...it means she has no self esteem...for christ sake diz tin is nt food..is nt sumtin u cnt do witout ...infact itx like of sef esteem dat wil make u use sex machine ....pls if I may ask wat arouse u sef in d first instance wen ur husband is nt arnd... sum ladies sef

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by lonelydora: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2015
All these threads on wifes alone at home is giving me a second thought. But I know wifey won't do any of these. I don't even want to think about it.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by zingo42(f): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2015
My hubby is planning to get such thing for me cos he has been away for some months now,I need an advice if is good or bad
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Myself2(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:

Exaggerate much?
If a woman is a lizbo and an adulterous freak trust me it wasn't the toy that started it.

I disagree with your disagreement with @sexyattorney

intimacy gadgets lead to note comparing amongst like perverts using it and leads to further perversion like lezzbianism and outright adultery.

Call a spade a spade abeg and stop splitting hairs
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Myself2:

I disagree with your disagreement with @sexyattorney

intimacy gadgets lead to note comparing amongst like perverts using it and leads to further perversion like lezzbianism and outright adultery.

Call a spade a spade abeg and stop splitting hairs
Yes let's call a spade a spade a homosexual is just that toys dnt lead to it and an adulterer is just that. Don't put 2 and 2 together and come up with 2000000. You sound like a child. One should take full responsibility for their actions not blame an object.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Berrybear:
Any lady dat cud go as far as telling her husband diz is nt worthy to be call a wife...it means she has no self esteem...for christ sake diz tin is nt food..is nt sumtin u cnt do witout ...infact itx like of sef esteem dat wil make u use sex machine ....pls if I may ask wat arouse u sef in d first instance wen ur husband is nt arnd... sum ladies sef

Calm down holy one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Million1985(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
HmMm..grt sin....
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Enegod(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by timidapsin(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:

Yes let's call a spade a spade a homosexual is just that toys dnt lead to it and an adulterer is just that. Don't put 2 and 2 together and come up with 2000000. You sound like a child. One should take full responsibility for their actions not blame an object.
Exactly smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by amaechijay: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
I bought a sex gadget and showed it to my hubby after our marriage and all he did was smile.

I explained to him my reasons which was because of his kind of job.

But when he went away for months, I could not use it.

I wanted the "real" thing.

So...it is still sealed

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by saltysleek(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Yes of course... As long as its my fingers or hoodie... else amadioha will strike her down!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't think my future husband will allow me, it won't do the real job.

Anyways testing them out won't be bad undecided

Testing them out wont be bad. Just be sincere my dear because u r doing it already.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2015
amaechijay:
I bought a sex gadget and showed it to my hubby after our marriage and all he did was smile.

I explained to him my reasons which was because of his kind of job.

But when he went away for months, I could not use it.

I wanted the "real" thing.

So...it is still sealed
Why not tell us the ones u have been using. Gateman's own or the neigbours next door.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
sexyattorney:
From using intimate gadgets, she might start to compare to her friends own, then they might even decide to share, then her friends might have some young boys who could use it on them, then before you know it lesbianism and threesomeness have set in. Control yourselves people! Man shall not live by sexual pleasure alone!
A bottle of Moet for you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Mega72(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
It is very bad and shouldnt be mentioned,what did our holy book say about it?,we always forget tht we all must die one day and after death is judgement..self control is all she needs not any sex whtever,we must live a life that will glorify God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.