Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum (5387 Views)

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / The End Of Apc’s Fabricated Momentum / The End Of Apc’s Fabricated Momentum - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
This should be awarded the dumbest post of the year.

3 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Firefire(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Vicotex:
Water don pass garri, APC how market na

bad market for Hey Fee Ceee already grin

3 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by bakila: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Momentum is with APC. Just wait till middle of March and see tsunami and waves of March4Buhari sweep the entire country.
Please let's there be a little tsunami so that they won't postponed the elections again. Let them assure themselves that they have the momentum.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Firefire(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
My brother a big thanks to postpoment oooooo

That is the best strategy to destroy the evil machinery wink

3 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Momentum is with APC. Just wait till middle of March and see tsunami and waves of March4Buhari sweep the entire country.

The guy no try at all. In two weeks time, they will surely start another plan to shift the election when the Buhari fever starts to catch everyone once more.
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by WisdomFlakes: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Femi Aribisala will probably relocate or commit suicide after March 28 (if oga Jonathan will only allow us to vote and not shift it again).
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Firefire(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
chigo93:
wit apc,its nt abt money,its abt d poor masses who will wait under the sun to thumb in buhari. Poor pple vote,rich no get tym.last tym buhari had 12million votes, northerners and westerners are vote massively,lets wait and see who has momentum.

you better don't waste your one vote, Buhari is a DREAM PROJECT. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by WisdomFlakes: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

So even you are admitting that GEJ would have lost the Feb. 14 election if not for the postponement?? Interesting. We are getting somewhere.
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes I did grin grin
u get time
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Firefire(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

So even you are admitting that GEJ would have lost the Feb. 14 election if not for the postponement?? Interesting. We are getting somewhere.

evil machinery of killing Nigerians like they did in 2011, Buhari is a serial failure...

2 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by temitemi1(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks for adding d letter "s" grin grin
Firefire:

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

you better don't waste your one vote, Buhari is a DREAM PROJECT. cheesy
I don't expect any less 4rm u. U support pigs dig pigs, or I lie?
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by temitemi1(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Yes I get plenty of time!
SLIDEwaxie:
u get time

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by WisdomFlakes: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

evil machinery of killing Nigerians like they did in 2011, Buhari is a serial failure...

Just answer my question abeg and stop behaving like a market woman. Again I ask, since you agree with Aribisala, does that mean that you are also admitting that GEJ would surely have lost the Feb. 14 election had it not been postponed?
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by temitemi1(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
I'm very sure u didn't read through d post!
Xbabangida:
This should be awarded the dumbest post of the year.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by mrmetoo1: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Please APC shouldn't make too much noise before elections because they'll postpone again. Buhari just went to the UK and all PDP members went into straight panic mode. Every thread was about Buhari and you tell me his momentum is dead.

Buhari's little visit gathered more attention than GEJ's "re-commissioning". Fayose didn't spend as much time to congratulate his candidate for the so-called achievement as he did running from pillar to post trying to discredit Buhari. Party chairman even gave AyeDee a special shout out because that one had spent his whole weekend working on silly "spot the differences". He didn't get a shout out because he talked about our president's achievement. You now come and say momentum is dead.. ok continu!!

Anyway my advice still is let APC just continue low-key so that they don't shift elections again abeg. Your supporters ain't going nowhere. Even though I'm sure they're planning a blitz about two weeks before or so

3 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by dein77(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

No little thanks to the INEC dubiously planning to disenfranchise millions of eligible voters down South.

2 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by WisdomFlakes: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

No little thanks to the INEC dubiously planning to disenfranchise millions of eligible voters down South.

Hahaha. An honest GEJ supporter for once. Lol. Don't worry, this time around if Una allow this election date to stick we promise GEJ an unprecedented thrashing at the polls.
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm very sure u didn't read through d post!
I read through it from the begining till end but didn't see any sense in it. Any action to discredit the APC is senseless and meaningless because victory is already ours.
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by mrmetoo1: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

Collection has also increased everywhere else, so we're basically back to where we left off. You guys know those numbers don't look good for PDP that's the reason our president spent like 5 days in the SW. I'm sure the north is his next stop.
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Chigold101(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Did anybody read that?
yes i read all of it and it made a whole lot of sense. Why not read it and see for yourself?

What this writer said is actually the truth but if PDP sits back & believe that APC has no backup plan, they will find themselves in a case worst than what we have before the shifting.

PDP has create an environment that will push APC into defending themselves that allowing them to lead the attack as they did before.

Ithink it is only Fayose that understands whatit means to lead attack. Though sometimes he over do it.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2015
I noticed some APC campaign banners and billboards are wearing off in Lagos. Money no dey to change am undecided

5 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by chamboy(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2015
[s] [quote author=talktimi post=31025270][/quote] [/s]
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Useless article by a useless writer! cheesy grin There's nothing anyone can do to distract the wind of positive #change brewing through this country. PDP is a goner and they realised that
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Just answer my question abeg and stop behaving like a market woman. Again I ask, since you agree with Aribisala, does that mean that you are also admitting that GEJ would surely have lost the Feb. 14 election had it not been postponed?
Everyone knows that but for the postponement of the election, GEJ would have lost so shamefully. He'd still lose now anyways grin
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by kasheemawo(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2015
I can see that we have many PDP supporters on this thread and this make ♍Ƹ̴ feel to conduct small poll btw PDP and APC supporters. Let's go
If Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ are for PDP click like and if Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ are for APC kindly click share

2 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by talktimi(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Extractor101:
[/s]

[s]Trash
coming from a dustbin

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Slynonny(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Am feeling good like never before.
APC is down and is on the news.
In Jonathan i have seen real and positive change.
Oya follow me vote Jona.
Vote Wisely.
GEJ 2019.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Ivanspring(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Xbabangida:

I read through it from the begining till end but didn't see any sense in it. Any action to discredit the APC is senseless and meaningless because victory is already ours.

How's victory yours when election is yet to take place? Or was the presidential election held in your dreams?

2 Likes

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by myweb(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
talktimi:
The sad children are gradually coming out to mark attendance grin

Guy we understand you are feeling like a winner already. Just like someone put it above, wait till middle of #MARCH4BUHARI you will experience a massive massive for GMB.

You still dont understand that APC is full strategies compares with stone ages cargoes.
Listen! Agbo to feyin rin, agbara lo lo mu wa (you can still understand).

But till then, enjoy your temporal 'win'..
Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Ivanspring(f): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
kasheemawo:
I can see that we have many PDP supporters on this thread and this make ♍Ƹ̴ feel to conduct small poll btw PDP and APC supporters. Let's go
If Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ are for PDP click like and if Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ are for APC kindly click share

Election isn't won on the internet. Quit begging for 'likes'. When you say anything that warrants 'Likes', you'll get enough of them.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Apc's Fabricated Momentum by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Ivanspring:

How's victory yours when election is yet to take place? Or was the presidential election held in your dreams?
Our victory is inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Enugu Ministerial Nominee?.............UPDATED / 2019 Presidency: Buhari Still In Charge Of Campaigns, Insists APC / Go To Your State And Protest, Enugu State Government To Phyno And Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.