Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls (1172 Views)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Islie: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Tragedy struck at the weekend as a 70-year-old man allegedly slumped and died after a marathon sex with two secondary girls aged 14 and 16 in a hotel room located at Ogbaku, Mbaitoli Local Council Area of Imo State .

The deceased, identified as Collins Iheanacho, until his death was said to be the village chairman of Umueye village in Irete autonomous community, Owerri West Local Government Area and a retired staff of Chevron Oil company.

A reliable source, told Daily Sun that the deceased, before he met his waterloo, was in the habit of luring teenagers to the hotel.

According to the source, the two teenagers were said to have been regular sex partners with the late randy, old man even after reprimands by their parents.

Daily Sun equally gathered that both girls had honoured the invitation of the man at the weekend at a hotel located at an interior part of Ogbaku.

The two girls, who attend a junior secondary school in the area were said not to be aware of their joint visit to the man until they met at the hotel.

It was further learnt that on arrival at the hotel room, the two girls jumped into bed with their sex partner almost at the same time. However, he had barely finished a sexual round with one of the girls when suddenly he started panting and later gave up the ghost.

However, sensing danger, the sex workers left their lover boy in the hotel room until they were later arrested at their respective homes by the police.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Andrew Enwerem, confirmed the incident that the girls had been arrested and were already in police custody while police investigation was on.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106259
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Elslim: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
See gobe
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by dre11(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2015
See as this ancestors keep molesting those teenage girls until he meet his waterloo

Shameless old man feeling funky
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by teemanbastos(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2015
until d spirit of his 'vexed' wife pursue him go hell fire..
Chai..
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by shitshappen(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
"What nourishs me, kills me" grin
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by TeamSimple(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
O.Y.O is his case o
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by shawnfamous(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2015
A 70 year old man! Nawa ooo! And he died? Lol devil Don soak ur cain 4 fire!
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by sweetcocoa(f): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2015
$ex workers kwa? Is that what those girls are?

It's hard to feel pity for such a useless man, how can these teenagers be involved in a party, more so with their fore father? Who are the parents of these children biko nu?
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by bewla(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2015
is hard to control it LEKUWA UKU
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by ggrin(f): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Sweet 16 don kill papa o tongue
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Pavore9: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2015
He-goat! His corpse deserves to be arrested! l can imagine the embarrasment his family is going through, how can they tell anyone that they lost him through this manner?
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by StPete: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
But what pleasure can a 70 yr old man give these girls? Chai chai! I rest my case
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Burger01(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Why arrest the girls Free them joor angry
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Dyt(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Chai
Dem don ride am to heaven
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by dre11(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Dyt:
Chai
Dem don ride am to heaven

cheesy
Nah the man long throat cause am
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Dyt(f): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
dre11:

cheesy
Nah the man long throat cause am

And these youngsters can sabi ride n whine
Baba at 70 enjoying mad 3some

I can bet he will hold his head to heaven

Awon omo yen sere fun

1 Like

Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by Bosch10(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Pavore9:
He-goat! His corpse deserves to be arrested! l can imagine the embarrasment his family is going through, how can they tell anyone that they lost him through this manner?
that is one of the consequences of lack of self-control.may his soul live forever wherever he finds himself.i refuse to destroy my integrity
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by ayanbaba2(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2015
nothing as good as that...
Better is the end of a thing than its beginning thereof...
The old fool will laugh and full of happiness to hell...
Satan in laughn mode will just tap him: enjoyment ends here!!!
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by ayanbaba2(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2015
nothing as good as that...
Better is the end of a thing than its beginning thereof...
The old fool will laugh and full of happiness to hell...
Satan in laughn mode will just tap him: that enjoyment thnz ends here!!!
Re: Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls by veave(f): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nna ehn, naija police taya me oh. Na the underage girls dey sopos arrest abi na the baba corpse?

This is child abuse na. Abi children abuses sef grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her! / Mom Who Says Her Job Is 'being The Best Mom' Arrested After Children Were Found / How Can This Lady Get Her Ex-husband To Take Care Of The Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.