₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,946,907 members, 4,035,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 January 2018 at 02:49 PM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (86413 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 2:34pm On Jan 03
Luckybelt:
Is anyone preparing for SECFND cyberops exam?

we have latest guaranteed dumps for these exams. Contact examdeal.net today!!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by dastranger(m): 11:27am On Jan 14
someone should pls help me with dumps
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 9:47am On Jan 15
dastranger:

What exam dumps do you need?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 9:59am On Jan 15
dastranger:

What exam dumps do you need? We provie latest exam dumps for all IT Certifications
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by sekzy99(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15
DanIndia:
Hey folks,

DanIndia here. I'm planning to start a study group on Cisco certifications... as of now, it will be purely basic stuffs - CCNA topics mostly.
If anyone is interested in participating and is up for some hardcore hours labbing and has a laptop with the required specifications to run GNS3 and Packet Tracer, and is looking to motivate others, learn with others then comment on this thread and let me know if you're interested.

P.S: This is no advertisement for a Cisco Institution or some course with an Institution or whatsoever. This is just a personal invitation to learn together as a group. No charges and there will never be. It's 100% free... and this will continue for a long time and will be sharing career opportunities too.
i need hands on training here in lagos.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by dastranger(m): 8:51am On Jan 17
Is there any group for ccna aspirant here . I'd like to join

2 Likes

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by MotorConnectz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17
Hey folks! happy new year. Quick one, due to the poor outcome in car sales and personal reasons I have decided to be IT certified in quest of self develop. Basically Im new! How do I start off? Heard about this ccna, I have little knowledge or even barely none. Can I get hints on how or where to start of. Your quotes are highly welcomed.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 1:56pm On Jan 17
MotorConnectz:
Hey folks! happy new year. Quick one, due to the poor outcome in car sales and personal reasons I have decided to be IT certified in quest of self develop. Basically Im new! How do I start off? Heard about this ccna, I have little knowledge or even barely none. Can I get hints on how or where to start of. Your quotes are highly welcomed.

You can start by studying with videos , this is the cheapest way to start. At least from the video tutorial you will somehow know if you still want to go for CCNA. Instead of paying loads to training center. CCNA is a very perfect certification to earn at this time. Not just the certification but knowing deep down about networking . 90% of organization in the world uses someform of networking in their premises . so having this knowlege is paramount . Anyways if you decide you need CCNA Video tutorial you can check www.examdeal.net
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by slye(m): 9:04am On Jan 18
I wonder if examdeal is the only one visiting this thread
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 9:06am On Jan 18
examdeal:

You can start by studying with videos , this is the cheapest way to start. At least from the video tutorial you will somehow know if you still want to go for CCNA. Instead of paying loads to training center. CCNA is a very perfect certification to earn at this time. Not just the certification but knowing deep down about networking . 90% of organization in the world uses someform of networking in their premises . so having this knowlege is paramount . Anyways if you decide you need CCNA Video tutorial you can check www.examdeal.net
For someone who is starting off, I ll advice you go for training in practical oriented school, many of them are not that expensive.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 10:03am On Jan 18
slye:
I wonder if examdeal is the only one visiting this thread

examdeal is your friend! smiley
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 10:04am On Jan 18
Luckybelt:

For someone who is starting off, I ll advice you go for training in practical oriented school, many of them are not that expensive.

I am def sure you wont see any training center for CCNA that cost N18,000 in Lagos.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by elvisgaga: 10:21am On Jan 18
abeg op.... hw can I contacted privately.... I really wan to discuss with u....
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by dastranger(m): 10:39am On Jan 18
Anyone looking for ccna classroom study can check these guys out. I finished with them last year. The tutors are from from big ISPs like Huawei, Interswitch, Mainone etc. Its also an opportunity to network with them. Goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

(0) (1) (2) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Telecommunications Professionals Zone / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.