Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana (31520 Views)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Ekitigate: Senator Obanikoro Confesses, Says Jonathan Sent Him / Ekiti Rigging Plot: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by mightycrown1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
i dont think this is really happening in this country. anyway FFK and fayose have to say something now.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by binarytrader: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Be financially free today learn how to trade binary option and make minimum of $20 daily from Monday-Friday with our 85% efficient indicator for more information contact me on binarytrader6@gmail.com.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
We have heard every news in recent time it remain to hear that Buhari is naked and jumping.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Bitojoe(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
igidaduro:
But GET said the tape was fake

what will you say when an allegation is not real?
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
We have heard every news in recent time it remain to hear that Buhari is nake and jumping.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by sammhi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
so a tape that people met and discuss how they will strategize for an election means it is rigging. You must be high on weed .
so how did the tape showed that it was rigged? making noise from nothing. Fayose have told you to take it to court. just do that

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by rawtruth(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is the "confession" there? Did he admit to taking part in a meeting convened to plan how to rig the elections? Saying that the tape was authentic is different from "confessing" to a crime. There is nothing in this piece to convince anyone who understands the meaning of "confession" that Omisore' s quoted response to that reporter amounted to a "confession". This over-dramatisation of the issue by Sahara Reporters has helped to muddle up those "percepts" that would have stood out clearly for anyone to observe and understand exactly what transpired in that meeting. One hopes Obanikoro goes on to sue the (Sahara Reporters and anyone else involved in making the accusations) so that the truth or otherwise of the whole thing would be known.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
I wonder why Saharalies kept on deceiving poor masses.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Ajascolove(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
PDP is d major cause of disharmony we av in this country now APC has went to supreme court and in d process they will tender d tape to d judge and d chief judge will precide over d case and d election of ekiti on June 21,2014 will be null and void .in 90 days time they will conduct fresh gubernatorial election after incoming President GMB has won d March 28 Presidential election .by d special grace of God d will of d masses will prevail.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by ojdcool(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
PDP is d major cause of disharmony we av in this country now APC has went to supreme court and in d process they will tender d tape to d judge and d chief judge will precide over d case and d election of ekiti on June 21,2014 will be null and void .in 90 days time they will conduct fresh gubernatorial election after incoming President GMB has won d may 28 Presidential election .by d special grace of God d will of d masses will prevail.
hey why not wake up,uve been dreaming for so long.jst wake up and eat.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by jomoh: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Soon dey will apologize to omisore just like the guardians lipsrsealed apc deceiving naija kids shouting change since 1960 cry

Sahara reporters are not Guardian newspaper they don't apologise cos they don't make mistakes cos they don't cook up propaganda.

Has your bias blinded you from seeing the video or was he under pressure to say what he said in that video.

Oh! I get it the clueless government has impoverish you not to have enough MB to see the video content, yet you're still rooting for the poverty government.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by johnpalmer774(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bitojoe:
Illiterate is a disease.@ op.what confession of rigging can you find in this statement.those calm down mean let us rig the election.all they were all debating in that meeting, was that APC had already plan to rig the election and that the military should not allow APC to rig.and truly military were arresting those sharing 5000k at the polling unit.

Mr Sentimental ,Pray that ur Sentiment will not kill you before ur time , Despite all what they said all you could hear was where APC name was Mentions , You never hear where they told the Army General to Arrest ALL APC chieftain Most importantly the Family Campaign Director , Mr Daramola , also ur Bias mind never allow u to hear about when Fayose was Talking about Sticker ...May God help u ...Change is Imminent

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Vitaglyde: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Can all this be true
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by johnpalmer774(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nelgenius4me:
If na TELL Magazine talk am I go believe..As for sahara Reporter I have lost faith in your report as such I don't believe any of your story#APC media house.

Illiteracy will not kill you , If you don't believe sahara Reporter what Stops you from Watching the Interview Live in Accra Ghana.....check it on Youtube the link is there for you.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnairalov:
[img][/img]lol shame!!!! u see Goodluck Jonathan govt is a shame.. it is all lies.. deciet from the pit of hell to drag Nigeria more to the mud...Oh ye Nigerians i know no political party is a saint but is high time we send back back this delusional govt back to Otuoke and giv some1else a chance...instead of using sentiment to vote clueless!.. March4Buhari

Anyways guys once again more invincible jacket for sale, #50, 000 each.. see dp to see how it looks like when you wear

Lol @ invisible jacket. Silly clown grin
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by sCun: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bitojoe:
Illiterate is a disease.@ op.what confession of rigging can you find in this statement.those calm down mean let us rig the election.all they were all debating in that meeting, was that APC had already plan to rig the election and that the military should not allow APC to rig.and truly military were arresting those sharing 5000k at the polling unit.
Guy I wonder.
Nothing about that tape suggests rigging.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lildreezy:
sahara reporters, hmm. Waiting for a more credible source
you've seen the video... what other sourve are you looking for? .. okay i gerrit... grin you're are looking for a more credible sauce.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by wonlasewonimi: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bitojoe:

If you tap your head you'd hear the unending sound of echo; that means there's nothing there based on your deduction of the alleged tape.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

If you tap your head you'd hear the unending sound of echo; that means there's nothing there based on your deduction of the alleged tape.

Meaning the guy na fish brain hin get grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
alfred5:
I wonder why Saharalies kept on deceiving poor masses.

Lildreezy:
sahara reporters, hmm. Waiting for a more credible source

The poverty in the land is killing. Either these people cannot afford data to watch the YouTube video or network is so bad and mediocre despite about 15yrs of GSM. All we get are bombardment with silly text messages. The video the OP posted shows Mr Omisore confirming the authenticity of the ekitigate audio tape. Unfortunately, the President and Obanikoro are still blatantly denying the obvious.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by MORNDEW(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
ichidodo:
This APC soft sell propaganda online rag called Sahara desert should give this Ekiti rap a rest....Nigerians aren't interested anymore....Besides the matter has since been decided in court and we refuse this momentary spot of distraction as far as the current health troubles of Buhari is concerned.
you call sahara reporters online rag? You might lack brain bt you can still help urself.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Suljosh: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
And GEJ said the tape is fake.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by lovepraise(f): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Apc and lie God has vindicate fayose gej till grandpa show us is certhiecate. All I see now is gej till 2019
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
PDP is d major cause of disharmony we av in this country now APC has went to supreme court and in d process they will tender d tape to d judge and d chief judge will precide over d case and d election of ekiti on June 21,2014 will be null and void .in 90 days time they will conduct fresh gubernatorial election after incoming President GMB has won d may 28 Presidential election .by d special grace of God d will of d masses will prevail.
very soon there wll be a new governor in Ekiti state
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
NIGERIANS PLEASE DON'T REPEAT PDP, IT TIME WE ACCEPT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY IS CONTROLLED BY CORRUPT LEADERS, IT TIME WE REMOVE THESE CRIMINALS WITH OUR VOTE, LET SAFE THIS COUNTRY BY NOT ACCEPTING RELIGIONS AND ETHNICS POLITICS BY THIS CORRUPT LEADERS, AM FROM SOUTH-SOUTH , I CHOOSE TO VOTE CHANGE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA. (CHANGE)
diluminati:
at least one of these confession threads must make fp.

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Image123(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovepraise:
Apc and lie God has vindicate fayose gej till grandpa show us is certhiecate. All I see now is gej till 2019
It would help you if you also see the video. Stop using God to rubberstamp your ignorance.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Bitojoe(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Mr Sentimental ,Pray that ur Sentiment will not kill you before ur time , Despite all what they said all you could hear was where APC name was Mentions , You never hear where they told the Army General to Arrest ALL APC chieftain Most importantly the Family Campaign Director , Mr Daramola , also ur Bias mind never allow u to hear about when Fayose was Talking about Sticker ...May God help u ...Change is Imminent

let me tell you,i know honorable bimbo daramola personaly.and there is nothing you can tell me about APC that i dont know.but one thing dat i want you to know is that,if not for the security officers.ekiti state would have still be under state of emergency by now.because alot of prominent ekiti citizens would have be murder by so call APC men.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Lildreezy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
philip0906:

see how you are making a fool of yourself. . .There is a video in the report, yet you are looking for a "credible sauce". Keep deceiving yourself.
run along bingo, u starting a comment wit an insult shows that u stil hav d iq of a chimpazee
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by jomoh: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
sCun:

Guy I wonder.
Nothing about that tape suggests rigging.

Did you read anything about rigging in the topic.

The tape is all about denial and acceptance/confession of participation in the leaked tape.

The man earlier denied the tape now he has own up to participating in it.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Lildreezy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Image123:

The poverty in the land is killing. Either these people cannot afford data to watch the YouTube video or network is so bad and mediocre despite about 15yrs of GSM. All we get are bombardment with silly text messages. The video the OP posted shows Mr Omisore confirming the authenticity of the ekitigate audio tape. Unfortunately, the President and Obanikoro are still blatantly denying the obvious.
pls dont quote me next time to avoid insults. I used t o follow sahara rep until they became too partisan 4 my liking. Next time try 2 knw what necessitate some replies b4 u quote. It shows u are 4rm a civilized home
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by tmerry2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Must he go to Ghana to confess, y can't he confess in d country he help build.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by richidinho(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]SAHARA REPORTERS... The media arm of APC.

The originator of all APC's propagandas.
[/size]

Hmmmmmm

My broda; I saw sahara reporters I stop reading immediately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.