Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana (31521 Views)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Ekitigate: Senator Obanikoro Confesses, Says Jonathan Sent Him / Ekiti Rigging Plot: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Image123(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lildreezy:

pls dont quote me next time to avoid insults. I used t o follow sahara rep until they became too partisan 4 my liking. Next time try 2 knw what necessitate some replies b4 u quote. It shows u are 4rm a civilized home

You are attacking the messenger, the video evidence is very clear. Your threatening me or resort to violence does not change the straight and clear evidence provided. Simply watch the video and the BP. Omisore accepted and agreed that the audio tape is authentic. Fayose and the Minister for police affairs also said the tape is real, please get informed.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by yetunsbay(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
PDP is d major cause of disharmony we av in this country now APC has went to supreme court and in d process they will tender d tape to d judge and d chief judge will precide over d case and d election of ekiti on June 21,2014 will be null and void .in 90 days time they will conduct fresh gubernatorial election after incoming President GMB has won d may 28 Presidential election .by d special grace of God d will of d masses will prevail.
simple & concise only a CHANGE agent will understand
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by jomoh: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Image123:

The poverty in the land is killing. Either these people cannot afford data to watch the YouTube video or network is so bad and mediocre despite about 15yrs of GSM. All we get are bombardment with silly text messages. The video the OP posted shows Mr Omisore confirming the authenticity of the ekitigate audio tape. Unfortunately, the President and Obanikoro are still blatantly denying the obvious.

Its only Jonah that is still denying. Obanikoro too has confessed but the mods refused to move it to front page.

Check my created topics to see it.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by solid3(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnairalov:
lol shame!!!! u see Goodluck Jonathan govt is a shame.. it is all lies.. deciet from the pit of hell to drag Nigeria more to the mud...Oh ye Nigerians i know no political party is a saint but is high time we send back back this delusional govt back to Otuoke and giv some1else a chance...instead of using sentiment to vote clueless!.. March4Buhari

Anyways guys once again more invincible jacket for sale, #50, 000 each.. see dp to see how it looks like when you wear

I was disappointed at how the jacket look, I'm not interested, I'm ok with the one i have, it makes me feel cool anytime anyday. tongue
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by socialwritter: 3:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by richielan: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com

====================================================
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by babadee1(m): 4:10am On Feb 25, 2015
sammhi:
so a tape that people met and discuss how they will strategize for an election means it is rigging. You must be high on weed .
so how did the tape showed that it was rigged? making noise from nothing. Fayose have told you to take it to court. just do that

Have you listened to the tape? They were trying to bully a high ranking military officer to arrest members of the opposition party using the name of President GEJ. That is clearly illegal activity and legally is enough to render the supposed results of the election null and void. The matter should be in a court of law right now, I don't know what APC is waiting for.
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
lol shame!!!! u see Goodluck Jonathan govt is a shame.. it is all lies.. deciet from the pit of hell to drag Nigeria more to the mud...Oh ye Nigerians i know no political party is a saint but is high time we send back back this delusional govt back to Otuoke and giv some1else a chance...instead of using sentiment to vote clueless!.. March4Buhari

Anyways guys once again more invincible jacket for sale, #50, 000 each.. see dp to see how it looks like when you wear

that means if worn my head will be showing?
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by bboshodi: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Soon dey will apologize to omisore just like the guardians lipsrsealed apc deceiving naija kids shouting change since 1960 cry
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by bboshodi: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Ok, U said they will apologize. But we thought Kolo or Koro was going to file a suit against S R

Call a spade a spade. We won't allow people like you, Koro, omiseore to destroy this country. You will all wrought in jail by God's Grace.

Rgds
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by babajay69: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]SAHARA REPORTERS... The media arm of APC.

The originator of all APC's propagandas.
[/size]

And PDP has no media arm?
If PDP controls AIT, NTA, STV etc can't APC Have theirs. BE OBJECTIVE[color=#000099][/color][size=18pt][/size]
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by jerflakes(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
babajay69:

And PDP has no media arm?
If PDP controls AIT, NTA, STV etc can't APC Have theirs. BE OBJECTIVE[color=#000099][/color][size=18pt][/size]

Is your name Sahara Reporters?
Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by drnairalov: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
StainlessH:

that means if worn my head will be showing?

lol exactlee order now

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana by drnairalov: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
solid3:

I was disappointed at how the jacket look, I'm not interested, I'm ok with the one i have, it makes me feel cool anytime anyday. tongue
sorryy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.