Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,625 members, 7,858,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? (772 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Looking at the latest trend, its funny to see PDP spending more money tarnishing Buhari's image than polish that of Jonathan. Is this the same PDP that boasted that it will rule for 60years. They are even watching every step Buhari takes so as to publish any mistake he makes. Is Buhari already the president of Nigeria?
When Buhari coughs, the PDP is the first to announce it. How come an opposition leader is talked about more by the ruling party than their own candidate? Psychologically, it shows there's little to sell about their own candidate. Why do u have to force me to believe that Jonathan has performed when I'm neither blind nor do I stay abroad? BTW, I expect another Buhari bashing thread soon..Looks like PDP is the one trying to wrestle power from APC. *smiles.

5 Likes

Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by ishiamu(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Aloralord1:
Looking at the latest trend, its funny to see PDP spending more money tarnishing Buhari's image than polish that of Jonathan. Is this the same PDP that boasted that it will rule for 60years. They are even watching every step Buhari takes so as to publish any mistake he makes. Is Buhari already the president of Nigeria?
When Buhari coughs, the PDP is the first to announce it. How come an opposition leader is talked about more by the ruling party than their own candidate? Psychologically, it shows there's little to sell about their own candidate. Why do u have to force me to believe that Jonathan has performed when I'm neither blind nor do I stay abroad? BTW, I expect another Buhari bashing thread soon..Looks like PDP is the one trying to wrestle power from APC. *smiles.

Jew man better change that your moniker (username). Liverless Jonckey coming here to claim what he aint
Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Jew man better change that your moniker (username). Liverless Jonckey coming here to claim what he aint
Did I claim anything to u? If I like, I can bear Killer d great, its none of ur biz! U call me a liverless man? lolz...Wat if I don't change it? I know ur type!
Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by ishiamu(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Aloralord1:

Did I claim anything to u? If I like, I can bear Killer d great, its none of ur biz! U call me a liverless man? lolz...Wat if I don't change it? I know ur type!

Jewkacious jew man
Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Jewkacious jew man

Poor O***t.. Just checked u out, Ure a Tanoid.. No wonder.. flotilla rogue!
Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by ishiamu(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Aloralord1:

Poor O***t.. Just checked u out, Ure a Tanoid.. No wonder.. flotilla rogue!

Obonte
Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Obonte
Thanks and have a nice day!
Re: Is PDP Now The Opposition Party? by LordMecuzy(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Una don derail this thread abi.....

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election postponement: An indictment on Nigeria Police / Nairaland Poll Update: GEJ Vs GMB (Half Time Scores) / Morocco Recalls Its Ambassador To Nigeria- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.