Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC (1746 Views)

See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC by breakingnews234: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2015
So i was talking with one of my Igbo friend yesterday and when i told him something he perceived to be a big lie, he just screamed "Mbaka Why" at me. I was a little confused at first, when he saw my confusion he then told me about this new music video making waves right now titled "Mbaka Why".
As i dont want to be LASMA, i brought out my phone and checked out the video on youtube. It was hilarious but shed some good light on the activities and prophecies by the Catholic priest Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka. Watch the video after the cut...

The music video was done by one Prophet B.B.C in reply to the Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka's outburst at the Adoration Ground, Enugu late last year. In the video, he made satirical comments addressed to Rev. Mbaka, querying his potency as a priest, and asking some rather serious questions about why his prophecies don't come to pass. If you don't understand Igbo, get a friend that does before watching.

watch video here or goto Youtube and search: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/02/watch-controversial-mbaka-why-video-by.html

Re: Watch The Controversial "Mbaka Why" Video By BBC by Switpal(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2015
I will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP, Mark Back Saraki, Dogara For Senate President, Speaker / End Of Terrorism In Sight Despite Abuja Blasts – Buhari Replies (PUNCH) / Question, a Yoruba Guy on Twitter Suggested This To Those Clamouring For Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.