Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard (17248 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Boss13: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Each time I see these propagandas springing up, the more my decision to support Buhari wax stronger. Why are they fighting so hard; amidst the poverty, corruption and insecurity in the country. Why are the nigerian elites sleepless seeing Buhari gaining more political grounds?

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by anonimi: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Yup. Confirmed by him.

From a RIGGED email address set up by APCheat

Does anyone know why we are so GULLIBLE? shocked
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
hmm
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by blackjack21(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
but Buhari is not in london now. tongue

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by IbileIfe: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Fayose would fare better if he can even satisfy his wife in bed instead of masturbating over Gen. Muhammad Buhari. [/size]grin

5 Likes

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Forwetinnah: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Una no dey taya to lieeeeee?? Tufiakwa!!
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by dotna(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Oya oh.
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Boland(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
I've been seeing some Campaign lately about some Presidential Candidates.
I'm sure this is a plan from the PDP to drop some points from the APC..

A lot of Buhari fans are supporting him because they just want GEJ out, and not because they believe in the cause for Change from the APC.

These people should know that "a vote for any other presidential candidate apart from Buhari and GEJ is like a vote for GEJ", because when you reduce the numbers of your opponent supporters, it gives you more chance of winning...

Vote for Change, Believe in it, and not just because you want someone out, but because it is what we all need...

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by anonimi: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:
but Buhari is not in london now. tongue

And his child bride said the old soldier is 'resting'.

Incoherence is a good sign for LIE detection!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by zimoni(f): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Who's Blair? He can go and die.

We shall decide our fate by ourselves.

The final Answer is still Jonathan.

Jonathan Till 2019.

GrandPa Buhari, go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by 36STATES: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Tony Blair is avoided like leprosy by everybody here in UK. Just ask anybody that lives in UK.

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by blackjack21(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

And his child bride said the old soldier is 'resting'.

Incoherence is a good sign for LIE detection!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

Why do you sound insensibly pained? That lady is old enough to be your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by anytexy: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Eheeeeh. what so special?
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by dre11(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Aja ti o ba ma sonu.... Ki gbo fere ode

That's what the PDP propaganda blowers are.
We still remember than cancer lies that Fayose was peddling that was later seen as lies

So, keep up the negative propaganda...... It keeps making the people General popular and loved by all
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by kheart(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

This sounds too dumb to be you!

Hahaha d guy is just becomin too clueless dis days.

3 Likes

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
lion042:
Big lie, Buhari is sick simple and APC should forget all this lies because we are not fools
Unfortunately, u sound like one since u cant believe a truth staring u in d face

1 Like

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by ozo13(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
vedaxcool:

This sounds too dumb to be you!
I think say na only me see am ooo..d guy market value don dey decrease with his kind of illogical comments.even if u decamp, u shld call a spade a spade wn u see one.not trying to make fool of odas thinking u r smart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by naijaking1: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
I hope the jobless Tony Blair doesn't meet GEJ. Blair should also meet the presidential candidates of other parties like Chekwas Okorie, before meeting GEJ
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by lacasera14(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
So what was fayose saying na? just fabricating crappy stories, even went ahead to give the address hmmm what people could do in the name of hatred is unimaginable I guess he should be bowing his head in shame now thanks to Blair
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mariam Dangote
Yesterday at 11:51am · Lagos ·

The attacks on General Buhari is getting so frivolous these days that I wonder if it is reasonable men that are running the election campaigns or are nigerian politicians that daft. All you hear in this election campaign is 'show ur certificate', 'your are too old', 'forward and backwards', 'change', 'can't pronounce osibanjo', 'you are a failure', 'obasanjo tor card' etc. And recently, 'why did you go to UK'. It is high time we start discussing issues like 'universal education' , 'poverty alleviation strategies', 'job creation' etc. The only person that tried to bring the issue to forefront was Prof. Charles Soludo, though it soon turn to a free for all personal fight and dirty laundry washing. Please let the parties come out and tell us how they intend creating 5 million jobs with facts and we can start listening. ‪#‎LetsTalkIssuesThisElection‬
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by eleko1: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shame unto the useless GOAT in Ekiti State govt house.Waitn 4 d thug to say this one too is fake or cloned tony blair.Bastard
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by byggshoe: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
at least those critic can shut their mouth for once. SAI BUHARI
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by poiZon: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dannyset:

I expected every Buhari fan to consider this man as a forgone item. Its just very painful that the excuse he gave isn't excusable. But then, its better to ignore him totally.

barcanista giving APC paid trolls heartbreak snce time imo river!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by bros12345: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Actually Buhari did not meet with Blair.

I'm very sure about this.

Dont ask my reasons, but I know what I'm saying.

Just wait a little more time.
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by dustydee: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
ducii:

“We love General Buhari and we will not stand idle to watch some greedy, self-centered and selfish politicians push such man around all in the process of actualizing their egocentric lust for power. We will not also fold our hands and allow these few take the already progressing country into constitutional crisis and needless doctrine of necessity.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/i-met-buhari-seeing-jonathan-soon-blair/
The same way you "loved" Yar'adua and allowed some greedy self centred and selfish politicians to push him around.
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by myweb(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
While APC took Buhari to meet Blaire, Mr Blaire is lobbying to see President Jonathan. This shows that the international community have seen the schemes of APC and are resolved to rather work with President Jonathan till 2019.

Na lie. Se na barcanista don get as low as this?

How the mighty has fallen.

There is a limit to being cheap.
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by poiZon: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
did he speak to vanguard nigerria or vanguard uk?

sha lets wait till thursdayy when buhari will address chatham whatever.

hope the conference too no be private conferen ce cos we go like see old pa spit gLAMMAR!
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by jorlons(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
While APC took Buhari to meet Blaire, Mr Blaire is lobbying to see President Jonathan. This shows that the international community have seen the schemes of APC and are resolved to rather work with President Jonathan till 2019.

I'm very sure you saw the word ''hopes'' and you decided to substitute it with ''lobbying''. That's craftiness and you know its bad.

But I'll disregard it and take it that you're having fun.
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by noordean(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
It's jst anoda way of saying ''Jonathern i knw u r unhappy over my meeting wit Buhari,before u start crying i will come and pay u a visit too'' Tony is jst trying to balance the equation. It's a normal simple reasoning bro!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by mczico: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change change.........m

main while gej till 2019
Re: Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard by lovat(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
I was mad with you when you were with APC but I'm being careful of barcanista's true nature now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation / FG Relocates Boko Haram Detainees From Ekwulobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.