Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Famous Nairalander Need A Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Famous Nairalander Need A Help (1308 Views)

Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" / Happy Birthday To A Famous Nairalander / Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls this is for real, for only matured guys and girls. I took a whole week to think whether to explain my problem in the public here and people can help me out. Am in my late 20s now and I have no Ex talk less of a gf. I have all what is takes to get them all, when comes to all characteristics that woman needs in man I have them all. I met one girl two months ago, which we really love each other. She introduce me to her parent after a month we met. Her mum accepted me and even preach for me from the book of mathew. Cos she's a pastors daughter. Last week she said she's not interested in the relationship anymore cos we are not compatible, she said she didn't like my dating sense. Which I know she's right.

This is not the first girl to tell me this, have even ask a girl that's not upto my level and still turn me down at last

In recent thread on this section about girls don't love a boring guy, I know it was talking to me personally. Pls help me out. Am a boring guy, I want to drop this life. How can I keep a girl and not to be boring(boring in way of calling, outing and some tizzers that turn girls on. I don't have any High Key at all. Guyz pls help me out.
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by vjsmiles: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
YOU BORING IN WHAT ASPECT
?
DRESSING?IF THEY FEEL YOUR DRESS SENSE AINT UP TO DATE YOU SHOULD IMPROVE ON THAT I.E VISIT LATEST SHOPPING MALLS BOUTIQUES AND OTHER SMALLER SHOPS IF YOU AINT FINANCIALLY BUOYANT.

COMMUNICATION SKILLS? AFRAID THIS COMES NATURALLY BUT YOU CAN GROOM IT TO REACH ITS PEAK..
DOWNLOAD E BOOKS AND LEARN HOW TO SAY NICE AND SWEET THINGS TO LADIES THAT WOULD MAKE THEIR HEAD SWIRL..

LOOKS?IF YOU AINT DAH GOODLOOKING? IT AINT REALLY MUCH OF A PROBLEM THOUGH BECAUSR YOUR CHARACTER ENGULFS YOUR OUTSIDE LOOKS.

TRY TO BE ROMANTIC, DO THINGS THAT SHE WOULDNT EXPECT YOU TO DO,TRUST ME BRO YOU ON A LONG THING TO GETTING ANY LADY OF YOUR CHOICE.. smiley
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Brugo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bro, boring guys still get married every Saturday. I think you should step up your game to mature ladies. Na small girls dey brand guys as boring cos you don't slap them or shout at them or get drunk.
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
To cut the story short. I have a lot of nairalander babe's contact, but I don't talk to them, cos I don't know where to start the conversation and how to start. I don't want my case to be like a fool at 40........ lipsrsealed
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by asadike(f): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tell yourself you are not boring. Be positive and I mean very positive coz it does reflect. Start hanging out with both male and female friends. Smile and laugh at jokes. Try and be happy with yourself. Also get rid of your inferiority complex jor. U need to be bold and daring, no one will eat u. Girls love daring guys and I do too. When you start being positive, any girl that rejects u afterwards is not yours. A wise lady will find ways to help u out. Goodluck dear
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
By the way, who said you were famous?

2 Likes

Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by englishmart(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ehya you truly need help. Serious deliverance for 2months. 60 pigeons naim them go use flog you in the process
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Qhal:
By the way, who said you were famous?

He is the only guy with internet in his village.

1 Like

Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by dahreyM: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
@op, @asadike is stylishly telling u dat she is available. Start with asadike and tell us d outCUM, hp u av her contact though.
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Brugo:
Bro, boring guys still get married every Saturday. I think you should step up your game to mature ladies. Na small girls dey brand guys as boring cos you don't slap them or shout at them or get drunk.

Yeah u get it right, all of them are teen, i think those big girls are high mileage for me and with my prior dating sense, they gonna turn me down aswell
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Fabdedon(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
linconoyee:
To cut the story short. I have a lot of nairalander babe's contact, but I don't talk to them, cos I don't know where to start the conversation and how to start. I don't want my case to be like a fool at 40........ lipsrsealed
You dont need to more social just work hard to have some more rubber and you would see girls flocking around..
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by alberto2k(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Attention seeking dummies angry
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
Tell yourself you are not boring. Be positive and I mean very positive coz it does reflect. Start hanging out with both male and female friends. Smile and laugh at jokes. Try and be happy with yourself. Also get rid of your inferiority complex jor. U need to be bold and daring, no one will eat u. Girls love daring guys and I do too. When you start being positive, any girl that rejects u afterwards is not yours. A wise lady will find ways to help u out. Goodluck dear

@ asadike thanks very much. You as a girl, I think the babe is right tho. We have a first kiss and she said I didn't comment about it which it means a lot to her, she said we have a first movie and outing. And I said nothing about it. That is why she doesn't like my dating sense to. Those she right
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Melahou(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think you have a serious problem...
Some of your post contradict your statement.

One of your posts you stated that you are dating a girl for 7yrs now so i was wondering how you did it...
And now you are here for solution that you are boring

You know what i think?
I think you are just sick

1 Like

Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Melahou:
I think you have a serious problem...
Some of your post contradict your statement.

One of your posts you stated that you are dating a girl for 7yrs now so i was wondering how you did it...
And now you are here for solution that you are boring

You know what i think?
I think you are just sick

Haha bro take it easy now, u don't even think if am ur elder brother or ur dad. Is that why we are here
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by ennon92(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
dahreyM:
@op, @asadike is stylishly telling u dat she is available. Start with asadike and tell us d outCUM, hp u av her contact though.
re u a kid?...ur type is the reason why Nigeria is backward. Can u imagine the trash u posted?

The predicament the Op is facing is quite challenging and u re here spewing nonsense. Don't be a stewpid boy!

1 Like

Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Melahou(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
linconoyee:

Haha bro take it easy now, u don't even think if am ur elder brother or ur dad. Is that why we are here

Ok sorry but this should be on joke section
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by dahreyM: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
ennon92:
re u a kid?...ur type is the reason why Nigeria is backward. Can u imagine the trash u posted?

The predicament the Op is facing is quite challenging and u re here spewing nonsense. Don't be a stewpid boy!

ode. I gave him a solution, u r saying trash. Anyways, @op take to ma advise, it's germane. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aprime:

He is the only guy with internet in his village.
Chisos!!!!! Bros, u don make me bite my tongue as i dey laugh grin...... That bashing too much na
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by IncomeClass: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
You dont need to more social just work hard to have some more rubber and you would see girls flocking around..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtR4cNGPjg

How To Learn How To Sing
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Melahou:

Ok sorry but this should be on joke section

Na u sabi, sha tell me some tips on how u dey key ur girl joor, cos abi amateur my broda.
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
linconoyee:

Why don't you channel your boredom into a solid career and make cash? You are wasting time bothering about being boring o. If you are a millionaire with houses and cars trust me even if your boredom meter reads 0% your cash will make you interesting.

My 2 cents. Or are you still an under-graduate?
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Redlips22(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Very tru.. bt I tink he still.nids to step up his game a little bit..
mirenda:

Why don't you channel your boredom into a solid career and make cash? You are wasting time bothering about being boring o. If you are a millionaire with houses and cars trust me even if your boredom meter reads 0% your cash will make you interesting.

My 2 cents. Or are you still an under-graduate?
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by MisterLongman(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
"Boring guy" is just a stvpid tag immature bitches are always using when they are not ready to get serious....
I don't know why girls are always play the Love you for who you are" whenever it involves their fellow female but will be making silly ass preferences when it comes to men
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by linconoyee: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
MisterLongman:
"Boring guy" is just a stvpid tag immature bitches are always use when they are not ready to get serious....
I don't know why girls are always play the [b]Love you for who you are" whenever it involves their fellow female but will be making silly ass preferences when it comes to men

God will bless u for this, tho they I do teen work and dey behave in that manner
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by Melahou(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
linconoyee:

Na u sabi, sha tell me some tips on how u dey key ur girl joor, cos abi amateur my broda.

spend more time with her outside (movies,beach,strolling, sea sighting, eatery etc) than indoors...
Re: Famous Nairalander Need A Help by auntymi(f): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trollin famous

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out???? / Question For The Ladies! / Guys Is It True? B4 Marriage & After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.