Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? (924 Views)

I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors / More APC E-warriors On Nairaland / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Any answers?
Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Bayswater: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Any answers?

Pendy79 - he owns a ship and prolly a jetsmiley smiley

Then Gbawe: he owns some of the biggest business concerns in Nigeria and Ghana. Lol

Sources said he coordinates the biggest APC propaganda room in the UK smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by vjsmiles: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
WHAT KINDA JOBLESS ATTENTION SEEKING THREAD IS THIS?

CAN YOU DECIPHER WHAT YOU MEAN BY "E WARRIORS" ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Eofclub: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
lalasticlala : this guys earns minimum 1.5m per week.

Seun: he pays the guys above and also the one below.

Mynd44: He own a 5 private jet, runs an airport, has 419 cars and 50 manshions
Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by funlover1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Barcanista is the poorest...that explains his decision to jump ship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by pendy79: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bayswater:

Pendy79 - he owns a ship and prolly a jetsmiley smiley

Then Gbawe: he owns some of the biggest business concerns in Nigeria and Ghana. Lol

Sources said he coordinates the biggest APC propaganda room in the UK smiley

Not just a brand new commissioned Turkish flagged cargo vessel plying international waters but inclusive of 2 fishing trawlers.

You want more info? Go get a life or you curse your father for being useless and worthless for not setting you on the right path in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by focus7: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Barcanister is definitely the poorest. A bowl of beans mix with garri is enough to make him sing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Bayswater: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
pendy79:

Not just a brand new commissioned Turkish flagged cargo vessel plying international waters but inclusive of 2 fishing trawlers.

You want more info? Go get a life or you curse your father for being useless and worthless for not setting you on the right path in life.

Wowzer! Two fishing trawlers and a cargo vessel!

You must be Pendy Berezovky, the popular Russian fishing oligarch lol

Abi na you be Pendy Great Ogboru, the Nigerian equivalent of Berezovsky? grin

I won't claim to have what I don't have.

I make an amount that is very decent for my age though and I am quite content with it.

It's good to dream big though, you might just achieve your dreams if you spend less time spreading propaganda on Nairaland.

For now, you remain pendy79; the jobless APC tout that types 1000000rpm (rubbish per minute) from the APC's e-war room smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
When you all have finished giving yourself positions, just place me at the top.

I can't shout.

P.S:
My office needs an SA(social media)..send applications to the Personal secretary of the special assistant to the senior special assistant of the special adviser to the personal secretary of the special assistant to me
Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gbawe lipsrsealed he lives his life on lies upon lies...Just one of his lies and propaganda can send him to Monte Carlo for one month holiday.
Re: Who Are The Richest E Warriors On Nairaland? by Blackfire(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
blackfire

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of Information Has Rubished The Carrier Of Most Media Houses / Should The Biafrans Be Allowed To Vote? / Jonathan, Buhari Arrive Lagos To Woo Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.