Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military (38043 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by agabusta: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
ilovecritics:

Stupid idiot!!! The weapons just came in! What took the house so long to approve of the money to procure equipments?

See this insane animal. You better go for insanity treatment treatment before it is too late.

All what Jona requested for security has always been given speedy approval for the past 4 years. Trillions of naira has been awarded to GEJ during the course of this war.

A good amount of this money has found its way into the pockets of corrupt Generals without any inquisition/punitive action.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by alaoeri: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
babestella:

Please ask your northern elders, ACF and Buhari who sent letters to Amnesty international accusing GEJ of genocide. Tell me US sold arms to us after the alleged genocide reportage. Efforts to even appropriate funds through the National Assembly were frustrated by members of APC party. Why they are winning the war now is because nigeria had to buy from Russia coupled with joint military ops and co-operation with Chad, Niger and Cameroon.
Stop lying defence budget has been increased drastically in the last 3years, Jona asked additional $1b to combat the insurgents which was granted by the national assembly, US backed out because the government ain't sincere in fighting the insurgents, the last minutes rush by Jona can actually be done years back to prevent the number of casualties but Jona took the fight against the insurgents lightly.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by oweman: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'\\
Without doubt Lai Mohammef is on point.
Sometimes am of the opinion this jonathan of a man must be the first born of one of those old CALABAR ashawo here in Ajegunle just wonder how this nation got to this point .

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Kennywills7(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
And of course when a man is desperate for power they usually have an ulterior motive.
Nigerians vote wisely - we've been infiltrated by wolves in sheep clothing .
I feel u brother, ride on
Gej till 2019
When Apc is ready for d positive change we will know, as for dis change its not positive change so its not wot we want

8 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by manutdadex(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
alaoeri:
TANoids accusing APC for not issuing a statement regarding the recent success of the military against the insurgents, now Lai Muhammad has hail the military TANoids are still raining insults on him what did they want him to do? Jona doesn't deserve any praise regarding the recent success of the military because he initially shown a nonchalant attitude towards the fight against the insurgents not until recently when its crystal clear that he's gonna lose at at the poll, our military men ain't cowards but their efforts are sabotaged by inadequate & obsolete weapons to fight the insurgents.
after aw many yrs? Wat has ur party done to help d nation in her most trying times? Ntin...only gullible Nigeriians wil vote Apshit!

6 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by ichidodo: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Our TAN work is done here....observing how neutrals here enjoy lampooning NL janjaweede-maggots and their APC paymasters...

6 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by agabusta: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
babestella:

You are a fo0l, insan1ty and deliberate blindness have gotten the better part of you. I can how APC exchanged your brain with bunch of over cooked noddles. Keep deceiving yourself, you'll come to terms with realities after March 28.

You are a deranged nonentity. I can imagine the shock that will ripple through your soul when the presidential election result is announced. Just hang on a little to witness the swearing in pls.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chad votes to send troops to Cameroon, Nigeria to fight Boko Haram

AFP | 16 January, 2015 [/b]15:53

http://www.timeslive.co.za/africa/2015/01/16/chad-votes-to-send-troops-to-cameroon-nigeria-to-fight-boko-haram

Niger approves sending troops to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram

By Abdoulaye Massalaki

NIAMEY Tue [b]Feb 10, 2015 [/b]5:34pm EST

(Reuters) - Niger's parliament has unanimously approved sending troops to northern Nigeria as part of a regional offensive against the Islamist Boko Haram insurgent group that has staged several cross-border attacks over the past week.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/10/us-nigeria-violence-niger-idUSKBN0LE0NH20150210

Military To Receive More Equipment This Week, Says Jonathan

Posted by: daniel [b] January 27, 2015

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/10/us-nigeria-violence-niger-idUSKBN0LE0NH20150210

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. APC MUST STOP THEIR NATION DESTROYING PROPAGANDA!!!! Certain events only materialised recently and that's why Nigeria has made progress on Boko Haram. The defence of Nigeria just can not be about elections! The President of Nigeria deserves some fairness here!

8 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by linusbnn(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
nazeefsco:
u dont knw wat u ar doing i dnt even think u ar a Nigerian cos no nigerian will lyk Jonathan's administration except some who doesn't knw wat he is doing

You that knows what you are doing,it's gud 4u ooo(king solomon of old). For me nd my husehold,we love jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
It won't be long frm now when nigerians will say good riddance to d weakest, most divisive, corrupt, effeminate & clueless leader in nigerian history.
Why did it take a 6-week postponement of d polls & an impending massive loss 4 d ruling party at d polls to make d service chiefs wake up & giv d Boko Boys a real fight?. Now d gloves ar off & all guns ar blazing because d PDP which has been living a lie wit d boko haram insurgency is at risk of losing d elections. If they had fought wit dis kind of determination b4 now, d insurgency would hav been a thing of d past. But of course in d evil thinking of d PDP, all they needed to do in a country wit so many bigots & wit little or no achievement to point to, was to fight d terrorists wit kid gloves & blame d opposition as sponsors & they get d votes. Who will vote 4 sponsors of terror?.
There hav been been reports of planes delivering supplies to boko boys & now planes ar said to be distributing BH propaganda materials discouraging people frm voting.
Thank u Mr Lai Mohammed, d truth is not lost on nigerians. We ar no fools. A man who should know warned us earlier : Boko Haram is a PDP affair - late NSA Azazi
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by sunsky29(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunsky29:
I belive someone took dt pant to his nose before letting everyone kw..

If u v smelled dt pant...pls tel me

What's the odour like...gerlic? Rotten egg? Spoilt beans?rotten fowl? Pls I need to know....

To..to dey smell una still dey lick am...

If say it no dey smell una for dey kari mouth

chop am finish..

The dude go don finger d bae die sotey she tk style rmv pant n. E continue to finger am..

Then them tk style entr toilet to do d tin,,,,n d guy remember say e no hold cd..na so them zoom off to d dude car...then to his house or sometin lk dat for real straffing...

And d babe go don forgt say she bin rmv her pant during d finge..ring for cinema..

Beware...d babe might even b a nairalander n reading this my post..
I posted this on d oda thread abt a gals pant found at d cinema.., n somehow I saw my post here...

Mods....I need wt u guys v been smoking.

If sleep dey wire them mods mk dm go sleep mk dem no dey do nonsense..
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by kliverpool(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
As for me I will ask everybody who think the guys in govt are doing fine.By waiting for 6 years b4 fighting these thugs.over 20% of our budget gone to security for 6years with nothing to show for it .state of emergency was declared nothing happened. The blood of innocent Nigerians will fight and cry.The innocent and young life stolen with ask.The livelihood of millions of pple destroyed will ask. If this happen in your state will u still be happy?OnE Nigeria.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by nzeadachie: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunsky29:
I belive someone took dt pant to his nose before letting everyone kw..

If u v smelled dt pant...pls tel me

What's the odour like...gerlic? Rotten egg? Spoilt beans?rotten fowl? Pls I need to know....

To..to dey smell una still dey lick am...

If say it no dey smell una for dey kari mouth

chop am finish..

The dude go don finger d bae die sotey she tk style rmv pant n. E continue to finger am..

Then them tk style entr toilet to do d tin,,,,n d guy remember say e no hold cd..na so them zoom off to d dude car...then to his house or sometin lk dat for real straffing...

And d babe go don forgt say she bin rmv her pant during d finge..ring for cinema..

Beware...d babe might even b a nairalander n reading this my post..
ARE YOU OK?
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by nzeadachie: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
No victim of Boko Haram will ever vote for the wicked clueless monkey in disguise. After watching as thousands is being killed,bombed and slaughtered and many displaced.. As sane leader would have put this BH issue at the top of his priorities since taking over, not as election draws close.

Change Is Inevitable!
SO YOU WANT US TO VOTE FOR THE CHIEF JIHADIST?

4 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by babestella: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
alaoeri:

Stop lying defence budget has been increased drastically in the last 3years, Jona asked additional $1b to combat the insurgents which was granted by the national assembly, US backed out because the government ain't sincere in fighting the insurgents, the last minutes rush by Jona can actually be done years back to prevent the number of casualties but Jona took the fight against the insurgents lightly.

Please tell us what defence budget had been and what it was increased to.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by melvin0004(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ediot
mumu.u can't even spell idiot.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Truckpusher(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

I feel u brother, ride on
Gej till 2019
When Apc is ready for d positive change we will know, as for dis change its not positive change so its not wot we want
A party that used every available channel to block the purchase of arms to fight any internal insurrection is planning the downfall of that country.All over the world democracies in oppositions will always close ranks to fight a war but here in Nigeria the APC wants thousands of Nigerians dead just to take power from the PDP and this kind of desperation should be stopped lest it should become normal for our politicians to be gambling with our lives.

10 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by ichidodo: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
agabusta:

[s]You are a deranged nonentity. I can imagine the shock that will ripple through your soul when the presidential election result is announced. Just hang on a little to witness the swearing in pls.[/s]
You don't need to take your fustrations out on her,wait till GEJ vacates Aso rock in 2019.…then you can smile again

7 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by sunsky29(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
nzeadachie:
ARE YOU OK?
this post wasn't ment for dis thread but somehw I found my post here..scroll dwn d nxt page I complaind to d mods abt this just now
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by masseratti: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
iwaeda:
I hope Lie Mohammed is not smoking shashi,when government started fighting boko earlier,both Sultan and Buhari said,innocent people are being killed.Now they are still not happy when Government tried buying amunition,APC friends in NASS stalled it.GEJ carry go sir
there is no doubt innocent people were being killed you can go to YouTube the videos are there,people were caught alive and shout point blank,that is not the way to go,the same thing happened to the leader of Boko haram,if the man was left alive and investigated I don't think we will have this problem now,our forces especially the Police can be over zealous sometimes without anyone of them being brought to book,It was on that premise those people you mentioned said those statements,the military should tell everyone in that area to migrate and lunch an all out offensive on anyone still around there immediately,boko haram are animals in human skin,we shouldn't play politics with those ones.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Using BH to divide us is no longer working hence d seriousness to now fight d boko boys. Nigerians ar no fools. We know it's all about d elections & d decimation of d voter base of d people's General in d north east. Enough of division, come march 28th we will giv GMB a historic mandate. #IHaveDecided SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sharpman, u are also guilty of same offence. Afterall, u satarted it. However, the choice is urs as whether or not to stay. U've got to learn to play smart next time.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by appini: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lai Mohammed is among the 21 million persons suffering from mental disorders in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by citizenisb: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Why didn't APC commend the military till PDP had to mention it. This is belated and goes to say that they rebelled in the destruction Boko haram caused.

They can criticize but find it hard to commend unless Fayose forces them to do so, RUBBISH!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunsky29:
I wrote finger...ing on my last post n wat I saw is "manipulation..mods mk una tk time..

Dnt u kw my uncle's grandfather is a babalawo? If I comand thunder to fire una now en una go say I wicked
grin grin Funny guy.

Your siggy sha but why Niger delta na? grin
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by ylaa(f): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
LIE MOHAMMED IS THE SPONSOR OF boko haram. I KNOW IT AND CAN PROVE IT BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT. HE SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND STOP INSULTING OUR OWN GOD ELECT GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Never again in John Mccain's voice, to some guy named Goodluck Jonathan. SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by agabaI23(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank God Lie Mohammed is awake from his dead sleep grin grin grin. Wait ooo, are u sure this is coming from lie mohammed because apc is capable of anything!! GEJ till 2019!!!
It is possible the statement was photo shopped

Or synthesised.... tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by babestella: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
agabusta:

You are a deranged nonentity. I can imagine the shock that will ripple through your soul when the presidential election result is announced. Just hang on a little to witness the swearing in pls.

Hahahahaha, you make me laugh. Your fake general is totally unsellable you are here making noise. Don't be deceived, I had already said that within this 6 weeks, your s1lly party will self destruct with their lies and propaganda. Mr. Man, lies and propaganda, mud slinging, calling GEJ clueless will never and can never win your pathetic fo00lish party any election. Except in LAGOS and Osun where you have abysmally insane people like your type. Nature and God will not allow some few insane animals drag this country into retrogression, into the hand of APC, a party full of liars, bigots and deceptive old men. Wait and cry with your fake general come March 28. You think NIGERIANS are as fo00lish as you are to vote a man like your fake general.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by alaoeri: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
manutdadex:
after aw many yrs? Wat has ur party done to help d nation in her most trying times? Ntin...only gullible Nigeriians wil vote Apshit!
What platform did the government provided for the opposition to render assistance other than tagging GMB as BH sponsorer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.