Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

"As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (32576 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by stigman(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose no worry na next tomorrow, we dey here dey wait for another lie

6 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by phlemzy: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
I can only hope that Jona wins else this loquacious governor will have to disguise to flee at the wee hour of the night,just as he did years back.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Scream(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Can Fayose confirm the other lies we hear everyday from Tinubu and Fashola? Like the soldiers around Tinubu's house, the dollars shared by Goodluck Jonathan, the recommissioning of Power Plants, the archaic coaches bought by Jona, Buhari's hospital bird, the audio recording of their plot to rig elections with the Army etc. All with pictures...?

Thank you in advance, this is a governor that has less than 4 years.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by courage54(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trailblazer1:

He is mad for exposing your evil deeds......smh

One question for you and the poster below me:

How did APC configure you into a mumu robot that now sees white as black?

THE WAY MUST OF YOU INSULT PEOPLE SAYS MORE ABOUT YOUR UP BRINGING. YOUR PARENTS MUST HAVE GONE THROUGH ALOT FROM YOU.

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Slynonny(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels Stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC for PDP?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How you feeling Mr Barcanista for going back to PDP?
I feel at home bro.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
For Ex Gov of Anambra Dr Mbadinuju to decamp to APC further proves that APC is PDP's waste bag.
Vote Wisely.
GEJ 2019

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Gooci(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]
[size=50pt] HERE IS ONE OF BUHAR'S 150 COWS. [/size]
mchwww!

Yu are noted Mr clueless......yu will not break d chain of cluelessness. It runs in ya all.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by NDPVF(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
Iamsynord:
Since the Tout ,Fayose became Governor, he
has been slapping judges, wearing face cap on
Native, Sharing chickens and rice calling it
stomach infrastructure, recording evil audio
tapes to rig elections saying one voice app
was used, Increasing State universities fees
and wishing other politicians state Burials in
National papers.
Let him Contunu ...
ApC come 2015.Sai Buhari ..
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by oshyno(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
PDP bu agbara. As Amaechi was giving PDP sleepless night, they unleashed a lion Fayosa to tame APC. The guy is seriously APC nightmare. Who noticed how APC has been defending instead of attacking as they used to. Mr fix it has fixed somtin and believe me people it is working. Can't even remember wen last I heard of Lie Mohamed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by mekaboy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
I hope buhari's condition does not worsen when he finds out he been bursted.

9 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
lol... the fear of fayose z d beginning of wisdom fr Apc. # God will fayoselize my enemies in jesus name. amen

12 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by OLADD: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
What is the source of that picture in the first place?
Definitely not from lai Muhammed or the Apc campaign
office.
Guardian and fayose should tell us where they got the picture in the first
place.

Did you hear that El Rufai used the same picture to mock Fayose on his Twitter page by claiming GMB indeed granted the interview in London?

13 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Energito: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:
This man is simply giving Apc sleepless nights as he is watching every move dey make
i like this gov,is really giving them sleepless night meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

10 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by OLADD: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
phlemzy:
I can only hope that Jona wins else this loquacious governor will have to disguise to flee at the wee hour of the night,just as he did years back.

You don't seem to know who Fayose is. As crafty as Fayemi is, he was decimated by Fayose.

14 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
OLADD:

Did you hear that El Rufai used the same picture to mock Fayose on his Twitter page by claiming GMB indeed granted the interview in London?

Elrufai is not the spokesman for the Apc.

Did you blame the pdp for fayose's death Ad?

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by cashreport: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
front page

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by OmoOlayinka: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Leadership Newspaper credited the picture to APC Campaign Organisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by OLADD: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Elrufai is not the spokesman for the Apc.

Did you blame the pdp for fayose's death Ad?

Oby, it's true El Rufai is not APC's mouthpiece but you can't fault the fact that his utterances pull weight in APC circle. Similarly, don't forget that he's a prospective governor of Kaduna State. Should someone of his calibre send out information without verification? The same anomaly was replicated by Osibanjo when he posted Bonkke Crusade picture in place of Kano rally. Why the desperation?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by tociano009(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose oko Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by femmy2010(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:
This man is simply giving Apc sleepless nights as he is watching every move dey make

I would say he is giving himself sleepless nights.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by konny1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by emeka2847: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
This Fayose is a donkey
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by omohanet(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
The end shall tell the truth, I am watching as events unfold. GEJ till 019. Peace be upon Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Lerumo: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

Are you sure its not the other way around? As a Governor, he sure has enough free time to chase after frivolities.

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by ceejay80s(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wetin concern me with their dressing,
Things wey dey Move market now na:
rechargeable torch,
rechargeable lantern,
rechargeable bulb,
rechargeable TV,
rechargeable doorbell,
rechargeable fan,
rechargeable radio,
inverter,
ups,
Generator ,
see wetin 16yrs of pdp rule cause and Gej just dey waka street by street to commission torch light bulb and we say we have a govt, could u believe that gej and obasanjo bought large some of shares from nepa when it was sold? Una think say the thing dey trip off by it self when nepa take light? Na somebody dey go purposelt off am, and we pay bills monthly, do u know how much nepa makes in a month alone?
Uslesss nepa
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by arsetalks(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose is just being idiotic. Did APC release any photo of said event at any stage? I feel for the people of Ekiti who are so unfortunate to have this rogue as their governor.

Shameful really very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Imoy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Watching keenly as events unfolds.

God Bless Jonathan

*clesrs eye* is dis u?

When u begin support jonathan?

I must have missed a lot on NL.

4 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by wellmax(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Blood sucking apc demons shld apologize to we d transformers, cos its an insult to us. D change shouters don't nid any apology cos from d look of tinz, dey re fools for allowing demselves to be fooled by apc leaders lipsrsealed

If this is how you reason and draw conclusions, then UNESCO has to refund your parents.

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by ifypedro38(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rule of law stand up and do your duty nahhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:

HEYWO!! Every sensible Nigerian knows PDP founded LIEs in the Nigerian Democrazy precisely in year 1999 when they came into power and they've never been once remorseful since then.

They will apologize when your party apologizes for all the deceit they've told Nigerians starting from the ''Ekitigate scandal'', to ''I was not aware when the security chiefs took the decision'' just to mention a few.

And if APC were to apologize what gives this ediott the moral right to be demanding it. The only set of Nigerians who deserve any such apologies are the APC supporters who will be voting the General and until they demand one, to hell with any other person.

Ekitites behold your Governor who would have been better of in the Nigerian Police force because he seems to have a passion for detective work, wasting your state's resources. Ekitites should ask this thug if he is the only PDP Governor.

For those gullible PDPians can you help tell how somebody who is sick to the point of being stretched out of the country will now be automatically fit to deliver a speech @ Chatham house in just a few days time

Before Nkor, if they don't I'll be angry at the APC media and publicity campaign team. Do me a favour Mr. rigga and pluck out your eyes so you won't be forced to commit suicide when the photos begin to roll out and while you're at it, advise your Niggas to do likewise.

More grace and strength to the General and the Prof.

PDP does not own Nigeria. If they so desire to return back to power then they should wait till 2019

complete nuisance

5 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Well...
Imoy:

*clesrs eye* is dis u?

When u begin support jonathan?

I must have missed a lot on NL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police / Obadiah Mailafia Was Hounded By DSS Till He Died - Sowore / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.