Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose (32579 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by nzeadachie: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
THE MAN OF THE MONTH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Hafyz23(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dis guy sabi do investigation no b small. I think EFFC shud hire him ASAP
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by ichidodo: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
djon78:

story story. This kind of story and many more is showing most of us still undecided concerning whom we will cast our vote, whom we will vote.

One thing I am realy scared about APC is that they know how to use propaganda, an act first created by Joeseph goebels to deceive Germans in 2nd world war, and it realy worked. Pdp are bad, but they dont hide it, you see it korokoro, but Apc in their states still do bad things, but they cover it up with propaganda.
Finaly there was a point raised by mr Odumakin on his recent interview, he said that during the subsidy issue Nigerians protested and the govt listened and did sonething, while in Lagos, during Lekki toll gate protest, people were arrested and chased away, while nothing was done. My personal fear is that if Apc gets the power at the centre, Nigerians may have sold themselves to wicked slavemasters who may drop little crumbs covered with propaganda , while we and our children becomes their slaves. Infact it is realy very scary indeed.
Very much indeed our dear sir and that is why we must vote wisely for our unborn generations...GEJtill2019.

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by sunnyflakes(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
franciskaine:
When a governor spends productive and thinking time meant for the development of the state in campaigning and discussing irrelevances! One wonders the state of the state at present, one wonders the kind of policies this govt will make and implement.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION FAYOSE IS STILL YOUNG AND VERY ENERGETIC, SO HE CAN KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU OPENLY CELEBRATE WHEN APC GOVERNORS OPENLY LAUNCH OFFENSIVE ATTACKS AGAINST PRESIDENT JONATHAN. WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT STATE DUTY SUFFERING NOW THAT THE TIDE SEEMS TO BE MOVING AGAINST YOUR PREFERRED PARTY. WHAT GOES AROUND CERTAINLY COMES AROUND!!!
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by sunnyflakes(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Funkymallam:
Amaechi has seen his better equal in Fayose and now the dummy govnor is now as quiet as a undecided

Same people accusing the ruling party of desperation to hang on to power and being this desperate on lil issues like granting interviews and having meetings.

I can only wonder what manner of change these lots are promising.

Some of the foot soldiers are now denying the picture even as the small man El rufai used same pix on twitter where he hopes to govern Kaduna from.

Dan iska

SHEGE AMEACHI DAN DURUN UWA!!! ALLAH YA STINE MISHI...... AMEEN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Dereformer(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
masseratti:
At no point did APC "officially "said GMB was in London granting interview, although I would have expected them to refute the claim immediately so that people like Fayose would not have any cause to run their mouth,i see no reason why they should apologise,Guardian made the error no APC,btw Ameachi and his team has to double up,they are sleeping.

Guy Amaechi has reconciled with his brother.

If you think Amaechi is truely working for GMB, then your head need to be examined.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:

HEYWO!! Every sensible Nigerian knows PDP founded LIEs in the Nigerian Democrazy precisely in year 1999 when they came into power and they've never been once remorseful since then.

They will apologize when your party apologizes for all the deceit they've told Nigerians starting from the ''Ekitigate scandal'', to ''I was not aware when the security chiefs took the decision'' just to mention a few.

And if APC were to apologize what gives this ediott the moral right to be demanding it. The only set of Nigerians who deserve any such apologies are the APC supporters who will be voting the General and until they demand one, to hell with any other person.

Ekitites behold your Governor who would have been better of in the Nigerian Police force because he seems to have a passion for detective work, wasting your state's resources. Ekitites should ask this thug if he is the only PDP Governor.

For those gullible PDPians can you help tell how somebody who is sick to the point of being stretched out of the country will now be automatically fit to deliver a speech @ Chatham house in just a few days time

Before Nkor, if they don't I'll be angry at the APC media and publicity campaign team. Do me a favour Mr. rigga and pluck out your eyes so you won't be forced to commit suicide when the photos begin to roll out and while you're at it, advise your Niggas to do likewise.

More grace and strength to the General and the Prof.

PDP does not own Nigeria. If they so desire to return back to power then they should wait till 2019

Next liar Muhammad.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by sunnyflakes(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Omolola1:
What the hell

What's Fayose's problem with APC
Can't he just mind his business and leave them the hell alone

This whole election thing is getting really annoying

Both parties keep going back and forth

There are more than 10 Presidential candidates for God's sake...however everyone's eyes is on just two...what's the need of having so many political parties and candidates then?

Heck...there are so many things wrong with this country and the election, and it goes beyond Buhari's health and Jonathan's failures.

The moment Fayose, Tinubu, Obasanjo, INEC and the rest of their clones realize this, Nigeria will move forward.

Until then, keep the drama coming

IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!! SO DON'T COMPLAIN!!! CARRY ON MR FAYOSE!!! DOING A GOOD JOB FROM YOUR FIRST ADVENT...... KEEP DOING THE GOOD JOB!!!!
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
jorlons:

HEYWO!! Every sensible Nigerian knows PDP founded LIEs in the Nigerian Democrazy precisely in year 1999 when they came into power and they've never been once remorseful since then.

They will apologize when your party apologizes for all the deceit they've told Nigerians starting from the ''Ekitigate scandal'', to ''I was not aware when the security chiefs took the decision'' just to mention a few.

And if APC were to apologize what gives this ediott the moral right to be demanding it. The only set of Nigerians who deserve any such apologies are the APC supporters who will be voting the General and until they demand one, to hell with any other person.

Ekitites behold your Governor who would have been better of in the Nigerian Police force because he seems to have a passion for detective work, wasting your state's resources. Ekitites should ask this thug if he is the only PDP Governor.

For those gullible PDPians can you help tell how somebody who is sick to the point of being stretched out of the country will now be automatically fit to deliver a speech @ Chatham house in just a few days time

Before Nkor, if they don't I'll be angry at the APC media and publicity campaign team. Do me a favour Mr. rigga and pluck out your eyes so you won't be forced to commit suicide when the photos begin to roll out and while you're at it, advise your Niggas to do likewise.

More grace and strength to the General and the Prof.

PDP does not own Nigeria. If they so desire to return back to power then they should wait till 2019

Upcoming liar Muhammad.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by PlutoLA(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Does Fayose even remember he's governor of a state sef? How does he get time to perform his role in Ekiti when he knows GMB's movements and health condition better than the man himself. I pity the ppl of Ekiti sha

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Omolola1(f): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunnyflakes:

IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!! SO DON'T COMPLAIN!!! CARRY ON MR FAYOSE!!! DOING A GOOD JOB FROM YOUR FIRST ADVENT...... KEEP DOING THE GOOD JOB!!!!

Payback?
For whom?
To whom?
And by whom?

You are saying a thug should carry on with stalking?

Hian! You are one of the problems of Nigeria
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by rileyy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose should be more worried about #EkitiGate scandal and with omisore's recent convention in ghana, hed better shut the yap
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
No wonder the people's governor- Fayose was so insistent. He is so sure of what he was saying!

That's how APC and their lies will keep being exposed. Shame on them!

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Omolola1:

Payback?
For whom?
To whom?
And by whom?

Oh my God, now I am on my knees, please Marry me! grin
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by masseratti: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dereformer:

Guy Amaechi has reconciled with his brother.

If you think Amaechi is truely working for GMB, then your head need to be examined.
make your point without talking about your head please.
Btw I won't reply you again,i don't convo with your kind.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:
This man is simply giving Apc sleepless nights as he is watching every move dey make

With both microscope and telescope. grin grin grin
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by jaybee(f): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
•Says: ‎’Chatham House event was bought’

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that the All Progressives Congress (APC) must apologise for lying to Nigerians on the health status of its presidential candidate, Major-General
Mohammadu Buhari (rtd), using pictures taken in Transcop Hilton, Abuja and claiming that the pictures were taken in London.

Fayose said “it was interesting that the loquacious APC Spokesperson,‎ Lai Mohammed could develop a cold feet and muscle pull in his mouth
such that he suddenly realised that he could not join issues with Fayose.”

In a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public
Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said; “The Chatham House one hour event scheduled for Thursday was paid for by the APC with the hope that Buhari will be well enough to appear in
public briefly by Thursday.

“The Event Contact person,
Chris Vandome confirmed via phone call that the event was ‘Jointly Sponsored’ by the APC and Chatham House.”

The governor said; “Having lied so brazenly that Buhari granted
interview in London, using pictures taken in Transcop Hilton, Abuja, it is obvious that the APC is a party of deceitful people that should not be taken seriously by Nigerians.

“If APC ssys that today is Tuesday, Nigerians should check calender to be sure.”

He hailed The Guardian newspaper for being honourable enough to publish an apology yesterday, on the false picture it used on Sunday, asking:
“When is APC going to be humble enough to apologise to Nigerians?

“Hopefully, the APC expects to bombard Nigerians with pictures of Buhari’s one hour appearance in Chatham House on Friday, using that to
cover up the real reasons he travelled to the United Kingdom.

“However, we expect them to publish pictures of Buhari’s departure from the Abuja Airport, Buhari queuing at the Airport to board his flight as they claimed, Buhari being interviewed by journalists at the Airport, Buhari boarding his flight and waving at those who followed him to the Airport and Buhari being welcomed at the Airport in London.

“If actually Buhari travelled out of Nigeria under a normal condition, could he have passed through the Abuja Airport without any of the ‎aviation journalists interviewing him?

“So, those covering up Buhari’s health issue should know that his paid appearance at Chatham House on Thursday will not do the PR they are
expecting. Rather, it will raise further questions which they can only answer by saying the truth and apologising for the lies they told,” the governor said.

http://metrowatchonline.com/fayose-guardian-newspaper-done-apc-must-apologise-lying-nigerians-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154741_fayose1750x400_jpeg60ca3b65dfabb6aa35de44cba20f45d1

SORRY SIR (M0R0N), YOU ARE THE LOOSER; THE EARLIER YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, BIG TIME, DUE TO YOUR OVERT OBSESSION FOR BUHARI, THE BETTER FOR YOU. BE PREPARED FOR MORE SCAMS IF YOU WONT GIVE UP YOUR VAIN OBSESSION FOR ANYTHING ON BUHARI. UNFORTUNATELY ITS EKITI PEOPLE THAT ARE THE REAL LOSERS BECAUSE YOU ARE USING THEIR RESOURCES TO SUSTAIN YOU INORDINATE OBSESSION TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT EVEN NOTICED THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON AROUND HIS NAME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Lazon: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Still GMB all the way tho

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by sunnyflakes(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Omolola1:

Payback?
For whom?
To whom?
And by whom?

BY FAYOSE WHO HAVE AMPLE TIME FOR SUCH.
FOR THE PDP LED GOVERNMENT.
FOR ALL THE YEARS THESE APC CONTROLLED MEDIA HAD FED NIGERIANS WITH HALF-TRUTHS AND UNTRUTHS.
ALSO FOR THE HOODWINKED PEOPLE OF NIGERIA. GMB IS NOT THE LIGHT....
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Kennywills7(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eluwilussit:

With both microscope and telescope. grin grin grin
I dey feel u bro grin

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by marv1: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
The chief master rigger has not appologys to ekiti state over guber rigged election yet he is shouting for apology. Foyose you must be mad. Is this what he wants to be doing with state money? Your days are numbered in ekiti state. Just watch... U will be surprised that GEJ wont win in ekiti state. Mark my word. He should understand better that politics is beyond this. I believe apc will soon show him the red card.

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
That moment when the fear of jail sentence 4 corrufsion......suddenly turns u to a detective, undecidedThat moment when the fear of jail sentence 4 corrufsion......suddenly turns u to a detective,

2 Likes

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by wise0ne: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
glory2glory:

[s]That is the big question? What is the source of the picture. The picture with Tony Blair was posted by Sarai on Twitter. But no one is mentioning the source for this just blaming APC. The way PDP is desperate, they can do anything. Won't be surprised if Fayose is the source of the picture because the man is taking this thing more personal than GEJ and PEJ. The way he is going, I hope he does not kill himself or run mad because of GMB.[/s]
Rubbish question.
you APCheaters were all jumping up and down like rats that your certificateless three time failed Aso Rock aspirant was with the prime minister of UK. go and ask Tinubu.
APC bunch of thieves and deceptors

Buhari is a man full of contradictions.- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.- He is honest but lies about his qualification.-He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 millionworth of drugs to donate.- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".May God protect us from this hypocrite.
HOW can yoruba be this daft and allow just a man to make a mince meat of them.

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Sylverbox(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
What is the source of that picture in the first place?
Definitely not from lai Muhammed or the Apc campaign
office.
Guardian and fayose should tell us where they got the picture in the first
place.
My exact thought though. APC never released any pics aside the one with Tony Blair

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Esperooke(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
All these side attractions no concern me, cos I have decided. Let March 28 comes, and to the people's general goes my vote. Millions of detracting from fayose will only make us root more for GMB. Help me tell Fayose, in Olamide's voice 'story for the gods'

1 Like

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by solarview(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
N

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Ofornaira: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
I learnt that fayose even paid some spies to follow every step gmb made in london. What a wonderful work? We should be updated on the health of all our presidential aspirants. FAYOSE, MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by MrMandilas: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
we don't some party that will keep apologising and still won't lying
I am confused with this your grammer. Please come again.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by Aarewa: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mr.Fayose was just trying to divert the attention of Nigerians from EKITIGATE ELECTION FRAUD COMMITTED.U CAN SEE MY PPLE were so happy when this man was busy technically using media and noise to cover up the election fraud committed against the Ekiti pple,instead of shouting him down and advise him to prove his innocence in the election fraud perpetrated but hailing him as the man of the day.oooooo! Nigeria,is still in one place.Who dare try that in a developed country where the know what they are doing.The video clip which he addimmetted is there,we are still praising by abandon his state official duty but sniff thru nooks and cranies of Nigeria like AUSASIAN DOG.This man has nothing to offer that State,this gossip is what he knows how to do best.
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by solarview(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Zx

Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by MrMandilas: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
PlutoLA:
Does Fayose even remember he's governor of a state sef? How does he get time to perform his role in Ekiti when he knows GMB's movements and health condition better than the man himself. I pity the ppl of Ekiti sha
Like they saying goes" the king has ears everywhere" he may be in Ekiti but has monitoring spirits everywhere!
Re: "As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose by VANHELLSING: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Watching keenly as events unfolds.

God Bless Jonathan
Bros na u be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.