Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo (28980 Views)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Elvis506(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Richiy:
They remind me of my class girls when they want to start their wahala. So much hate and bitterness boiled down. It would have gone better had they discussed it physically, like a normal breakup session
LOL grin
Richiy:
They remind me of my class girls when they want to start their wahala. So much hate and bitterness boiled down. It would have gone better had they discussed it physically, like a normal breakup session
LOL
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by mickyeddi(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Who gives a 4ck about these self obsessed twats.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by justi4jesu(f): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Like seriously, are we still on this matter. angry
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by mrtimycc(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Who go win the battle?
Predict correctly and win a very large portion of land in Sambisa forest!! grin

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by chamboy(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Mr Wellington don't mind the two kids jare
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by merieam16(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
See wot oga jona has caused cheesy
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by EasyBundles(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
At Easy! Bundles, we never disappoint
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by owolawitola(f): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
shocked what did u call skales' name??! Where is he from??! NJENG NJENG? *ROTFL*
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by ifoundmyperfect: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
This is why i don't tweet. It induces foolishness, increases loquaciousness... i am very mindful of my IQ that took me long years to nurture.
Instead make dem face demself one on one, dem dey engage on social e-brawl... agbayas!!! tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by blacq2009(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
Wizkid response to Skales’s allegation was mild at the initial stage, saying “dude!! Lol my home is ur home anytime g! U know I’m here whenever u’re ready! Blood still!”
Skales, obviously unconvinced, added;
“no bad blood bro we family but show support to ur own for real it’s not by tweeting or bare words….”
In the heat of the disagreement, Skales alleged Wizkid stole his beat and made popular dance song Azonto off it.
The producer of the beat, @Legendurybeatz faulted the claim, saying that Wizkid paid for it.
“The Azonto beat was fully paid for by @Wizkidayo I don’t know what @Youngskales is talking about..I created that beat!!!!”
Skales also claimed to have written Superstar, another song by Wizkid.
The spat went overboard with accusations, counter-accusations and curses from both ends.
See some of them below:

Skales kinda started it.

2 Likes

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by nwadiuko1(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Weedskid and scales nawa oh make ornorda set of big men settle dem
weedskid ke....u for call am igbokid na
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Sexystella: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
They do quarrel like girls
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by zubby29(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2015
most of our so called celebrity are nothing to write home about,yes dey are making good money now, bt wen dey talk u will know dat dey have got little home training or are jst illitrate.i blame skales for not kipin his silly mouth shot nd wizkid or boy for refusin to ignore too.dats der lives sha.big ups to banky for not involvin himself in dis whole shity affair

1 Like

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by cold(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Yeah bloggers were hoping Banky would chip in a tweet or two so they can all go ballistic. Sorry, Banky is bigger than that.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2015
publicity stunt NEXT
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by swaggyfunmite: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Wizkid ure very stupid 4 answering skales......Skales ure a mad man for starting dose naughty tweets..... Guys go and resolve it fast before it gets out of hand...mtcheeeew.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Crixina(f): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Remind me why I'm on this thread again?
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by greggng: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
20 man shall fall that day f scale cross his way oooh
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
E-warriors
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Anthony5745: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Skales get sense shaa, he just wan promote his album.... D guy with sense, wizzy d kid with no brains....
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by frisky2good(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
After later now, both of dem go say na hackers dey use dem twitter account fight civil war. No be person wey chop bellefu dey pay for internet? Oya, make we leave dem make dem dey run dem mouth.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
i wonder when these people will learn to leave wizkid alone undecided
Abi oooo.....
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by frisky2good(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Don't be surprised if tomorrow they come up with a track titled "we no fight again".

swaggyfunmite:
Wizkid ure very stupid 4 answering skales......Skales ure a mad man for starting dose naughty tweets..... Guys go and resolve it fast before it gets out of hand...mtcheeeew.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .
may u die of hunger fool
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Frankiss44(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
"You can compose tweets but you cant compose one hit song"...

this children get bad mouth sha
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
merieam16:
I'm senseless APC e-rat
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Oildichotomy(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Crixina:
Remind me why I'm on this thread again?
To Shoki I suppose

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .
Mtcheeew... no provoke me ooo .. c we still dey try to sort those two mad men wahala .. na im u come carry their minister of wahala come. . nairaland serf ... most of you need thunder angry
realGURU:
Mtcheeew... no provoke me ooo .. c we still dey try to sort those two mad men wahala .. na im u come carry their minister of wahala come. . nairaland serf ... most of you need thunder
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by kov624665(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
aniobimartin:
nairaland don give small boys like you power. If you see me one on one, you fit follow me talk?

No mind am, the small boys are gradually migrating from 2go. People who can't even talk to you face2face
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by merieam16(f): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
senseless APC e-rat
tongue
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by chimerase2: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
mumu. You be randy orton? Common gerawt
hope u knw u re talking to DE DEMON KANE and u knw de consequence bta go ask daniel bryan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Phyno Cute In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.