Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo (28974 Views)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by francizy(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .

So na GEJ make Skales and Wizkid quarrel too? Chai! APC dia ris godu woooooo! grin
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by drnairalov: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
i care less, so far i still get good music angry
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by RichieBanks(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2015
i learnt dt Skales actually wrote 75% songs in wizkid superstar album.
To me I fink dat Slales loyalty to Wizkid has affected him and his Career:he shld b workin on his own career not following wizkid to sessions. . the fact dt EME wanted Skales to b a rapper purely so as to differentiate his music and brand frm Wizkid.
Wizkid has been waiting for this moment:he said too much
Wizkid has a problem:Call it anger issue, childish behavior, pride arrogant. . infact he is a money missin Road..He has had fight wif many of his day one frnds. .
God Bless their Hustle #finger Crossed
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by ericwright(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Kiddz always remain kiddz,ain nufffin u can do 2 change d fact dat skales N wiz r still fighting 2 b matured...I'm out
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by realGURU(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
may u die of hunger fool
mumu , check my signature and see , i can feed ur whole family.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by iceberylin(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Skales is too immature sad
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by englishmart(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2015
chimerase2:
hope u knw u re talking to DE DEMON KANE and u knw de consequence bta go ask daniel bryan grin
lol. You no serious
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
mumu , check my signature and see , i can feed ur whole family.
u mugu, I'm a staff of ExxonMobil nig.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by realGURU(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
u mugu, I'm a staff of ExxonMobil nig.
exon mobil or any other shit i don't care am sure they pay you in naira , i will pay you that same amount in US dollar.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by chimerase2: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2015
merieam16:
See wot oga jona has caused cheesy
u dn hear of th spuer man PUNCH by roman reigns undecided
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
exon mobil or any other shit i don't care am sure they pay you in naira , i will pay you that same amount in US dollar.
lol, I pity u my guy because internet scam will lead you u no were, soon we all gonna see ur pic arrested by EFCC #imhappywithmyjob # ExxonMobil #mech-engr
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by thaoriginator: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Wizkid na one fine, young idiiot boy wey get money..
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by realGURU(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
lol, I pity u my guy because internet scam will lead you u no were, soon we all gonna see ur pic arrested by EFCC #imhappywithmyjob # ExxonMobil #mech-engr
naija mentally , anything internet na crime, there is god ooo!
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
naija mentally , anything internet na crime, there is god ooo!
lol funny, how is ur day going?
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by lozanni(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Skales for no go public about his grouse With Wizkid.
Collabo na wetin U go sidon discuss With your homeboy , If u know fit reach Am, you try his manager.

1 Like

Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by kullozone(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
aniobimartin:
Small children don full all corners

oga is it a crime to be small again
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by loomer: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
how this one take affect us?
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Choi ...in as much as I don't rep Skales or Wizkid ...I love that line "So you can compose tweets but can't compose a single hit" grin
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
aniobimartin:
nairaland don give small boys like you power. If you see me one on one, you fit follow me talk?
U FOR SLAP HIM TASTE BUDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH ABI?
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Rosicky7(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Because your Buhari did what exactly? Jumping up and down for 73 year old man that doesn't even know the full meaning of his party. smmmhhhh
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by jerrymej(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Boys!
See old men for the industry the silent, and boys the here the disturb with noise!
Chai.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Crixina(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oildichotomy:
To Shoki I suppose
I guess.
Thanks.
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by ayusco85(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
na so, your head dey there

Loll. Biko is this an insult or just a typical naija cliche?
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Frankicent(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
aniobimartin:
nairaland don give small boys like you power. If you see me one on one, you fit follow me talk?
lolx nah you Bi WizKid or skales?
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Frankicent(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
I REALLY HOPE THIS DUDES ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL SKILLS ASIDES THIS GIBBERISH THEY SING ABOUT BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE IN THE LIMELIGHT FOREVER . LIVING THE GOOD LIFE AT A VERY YOUNG AGE COULD BE VERY DELICATE COS MANAGEMENT OF WEALTH HAS TO DO WITH MATURITY OF THE MIND. WizKid IS DISPLAYING GROSS IMMATURITY AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY COS HIS STATE OF MIND IS NOT MATURED TO MANAGE SUCCESS.

I HOPE HE WON'T END UP LIKE SOME PREVIOUS LOUD MOUTHS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WHO CAN NO LONGER RENT A SELF CONTAINED ROOM AS OF TODAY undecided
HMMM YOU GAT A POINT DER
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by annita19(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
i wonder when these people will learn to leave wizkid alone undecided

englishmart:
lol. What do you expect? The guy don make...

Get a room
Re: how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo by Twice22(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
:PSkales no suppose talk like dat nd wizkid no suppose act like dat nd dose of you quarelling cos of d duos better move ahead with your life cos dis duos no knw una o :PSkales no suppose talk like dat nd wizkid no suppose act like dat nd dose of you quarelling cos of d duos better move ahead with your life cos dis duos no knw una o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) / "Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.