Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (37935 Views)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by LRNZH(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2013/11/296x170xG7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WmemF_145t.webp[/img]

The Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido, on Tuesday admitted that he betrayed his fellow Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governors who later decamped to the All Progressives Congress in November 2013.

Mr. Lamido said this after holding a closed-door meeting with the PDP National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, at the party’s secretariat, Abuja‎.

The five governors, called G-5, who decamped consist of Rivers State Governor, Roti‎mi Ameachi; Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed; Sokoto State Governor, Aliyu Wammako; Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwanso; and the impeached Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako.

Originally G-7, consisting of the aforementioned and then ‎Mr. Lamido and Niger State Governor, Aliyu Babangida, the governors staged a walk-out from an August 2013 Special National Convention of PDP, alongside other party stalwarts, including former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former party Secretary, Sam Jaja and former Kwara Governor, Bukola Saraki.

The group formed the “new PDP” immediately. But the five Governors, Messrs Ameachi, Wammako, Ahmed, Nyako and Kwankwanso defected to opposition APC while Messrs Lamido and Babangida, surprisingly, chose to remain in the PDP.

This caused bad blood leading the Kano State Governor, Mr. Kwankwanso, to accuse Messrs Lamido and Babangida of betraying the other five governors.

He said all seven governors had an agreement to leave PDP, following a disagreement they had with the party hierarchy.

“Everyone knows ‎Governor Lamido was part of us, he was the leader of the group. He took us to a certain height before choosing otherwise and we were all surprised by his final decision.

Mr. Lamido corroborated Mr. Kwakwanso’s submission saying, “Yes, I betrayed them. I am a betrayer. Confirmed.”

When asked why he betrayed the group, he simply responded, “I align myself with what he (Kwankwanso) said.”

‎The Jigawa State governor said his recent meeting with Mr. Amaechi had nothing to do with party politics. He said the Rivers Governor remains his friend and colleague and above all fellow compatriot with whom he meets occasionally to review issues.

Mr. Lamido said he would not join the APC.

“How would I join APC? If wishes were horses, there won’t be APC,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177472-i-betrayed-kwankwaso-amaechi-others-gov-lamido.html

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by fitzmayowa: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lamido can't be trusted, from his body language he is not with GEJ/PDP...I see him defecting to APC soonest...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Elslim: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sai Buhari

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
This Lamido man is a FooOL i swear

Still shouting that "i am a betrayer, confirmed". Thats nonsense

How can someone boast of being a betrayer...in a sane society, such a man should be deserted

9 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by praxisnetworks: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
tongue

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by midolian(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
I luv this man..he is the only PDP governor that isn't afraid of speaking the truth.

I will never forget when he said "Buhari is the only sincere person in APC. Take him out of APC and you ll have a bunch of criminals" at the PDP presidential campaign in jigawa state. And to a large extent, this is true, even though the criminals in APC cannot be compared with those in PDP cos It will be very unfair to do so.. "Sleep"(APC) can't be compared wit "Death"(PDP) even dou they are both forms of unconsciousness.

Can't wait to have him join Buhari's train (cos I know he will)..very sound and straightforward man.

#CHANGE

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
He made d rite choice, soon shekarau will soon start calling names. D truth behind boko will be revealed, like buhari like boko haram.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by zimoni(f): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Idiota should shut his mouth.

He had his chance to decamp but he chose to remain in PDP because he was blackmailed by Presidency.

He actually stole the money. An Ole Is An Ole.

I hate hypocrites like him.

He's in PDP YET working for GrandPa Buhari to emerge as the President.

God Punish Devil.

Jonathan Is Going To Win The Election

And

He's Going To Rule Till 2019.

The Muntullar (Lamido) should Go and D.

30 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by alaoeri: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Not only Lamido but Babagida Aliyu is also a betrayal, the mother of all betrayals will surface on March 28 where the masses will dump the clueless one & embrace the people's General, change is inevitable.
Sai Buhari.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Look abeg I'm tired!! Let him decamp abeg!! Make we for hear word abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by sunkanmivaughan: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
This man called Lamido is so slippery. He understands power dynamics and definitely has read the "48 Laws of Power" by Greene. I won't be surprised if he becomes the beautiful bride for both APC and PDP

3 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Topeakintola: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lamido is a PDP governor in name only. He is actively working for a Buhari victory

GEJ is surrounded by moles and they are all plotting to bring him down.

We are all witnessing the last days of Jonathan's government.

Buhari will be the next President of Nigeria come May 2015

68 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by tit(f): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
zimoni:

He actually stole the money. An Ole Is Ole.

so the thief actually want buhari?
maybe he knows buhari's anti-kworruption rhetoric are bull-shit.

9 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by EdCure: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunkanmivaughan:
This man called Lamido is so slippery. He understands power dynamics and definitely has read the "40 Laws of Power" by Greene. I won't be surprised if he becomes the beautiful bride for both APC and PDP
Robert Greene's book is titled "The 48 Laws Of Power". Not 40.

Good post though.

10 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by zimoni(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
tit:

so the thief actually want buhari?
maybe he knows buhari's anti-kworruption rhetoric are bull-shit.

Don't mind them jarey.

All they want is Fawar not the damned Change they are chanting.

Change ko Senji ni.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan O Jarey.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by sammyj: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
May God deliver us from all this our politicians. Thank God the truth is now coming out from the group of thief's, clueless administration and gang of People Deceiving Peoples party. First it was Omisore and now its Lamido. God will continue to expose them until power returns to we the kind loving people of Nigeria. We are getting there and God will continue to cause more confusion in the camp of the enemy until the so much change we desire for Buhari and Osinbajo is elected and sworn in come May 2015.

God Bless Nigeria, God Bless GMB/PYO.

16 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
soe:
This Lamido man is a FooOL i swear

Still shouting that "i am a betrayer, confirmed". Thats nonsense

How can someone boast of being a betrayer...in a sane society, such a man should be deserted

ONLY IN NIGERIA
THESE SAME BETRAYERS KEEPS RULING OVER US
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by egift(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Then Governor Sule Lamido had this to say: "President Jonathan is like a madman with a lighter in a petrol station".

22 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by sunkanmivaughan: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
EdCure:

Robert Greene's book is titled "The 48 Laws Of Power". Not 40.

Good post though.
@edcure,my bad,typo error using handheld device,please.thanks a lot. Much appreciated. Regards.

3 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by engrsyer(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
......then u should go Na and join APC. After all ur baba has torn his PDP card and decides to be a full time "bird fluer" in his ota farm. I guess Lamido is a mole in PDP including Bauchi State Governor. traitors them.

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by fkaz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lamido and Amaechi has a dream but goodluck jonathan shatter their dream, now it is pay back time for jona.

9 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
egift:
Then Governor Sule Lamido had this to say: "President Jonathan is like a madman with a lighter in a petrol station".
A very weighty comment i tell you! The more he speaks the truth about Jonathan's clueless government,the more he is being intimidated by EFCC through his children.

14 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by EdCure: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
sunkanmivaughan:

@edcure,my bad,typo error using handheld device,please.thanks a lot. Much appreciated. Regards.
Be blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Dannyset(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hav seen this man openly campaign for Buhari. Actually, we still need some of our members to still remain with PDP and be moling for us until the last minute. Any actions he takes against APC is just acting. I like him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Descartes: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
egift:
Buhari is politically naive and APC is a political fraud-Sule Lamido

6 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Adminisher: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
zimoni:
The Idiota should shut his mouth.

He had his chance to decamp but he chose to remain in PDP because he was blackmailed by Presidency.

He actually stole the money. An Ole Is An Ole.

I hate hypocrites like him.

God Punish Devil.

Jonathan Is Going To Win The Election

And

He's Going To Rule Till 2019.

The Muntullar (Lamido) should Go and D.

Jonathan is never going to win any elections again in his life. He is going to lose to Buhari and handover at a peaceful ceremony in May to General Muhammadu Buhari.

30 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Dammytrager(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2015
None of my biz
way am I do in here the first place

oun ta ba wi fi ogbon logbon n gbo
Oun ta ba wi fi ogba logba n gba
Ada ti alagemo ba da lorisa oke n gba
aso ibora o n lapo
OFE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by dmjinc(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by cycline404(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Lamido will come out now and says its a lie..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe / 5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.