Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (37945 Views)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Calebosko(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2015
tank God for this space
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by ROCKHARDDK(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2015
I'm so drunk right now, I will betray my excited Girlfriend soon....

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by eedris07(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2015
They say Buhari belongs to d analogue age, yet they are d ones rejecting digital card-readers for the elections and Buhari is pushing for it.

Sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by kings09(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Actually he remained so dat his sons won't be sent to jail by d powers. smileyActually he remained so dat his sons won't be sent to jail by d powers.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Islie: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2015
The man is sitting on the fence and doesn't wanna commute himself to any allegiance......

Trying to play smart in his own world
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Canme4u(m): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2015
How to be a PDP supporter
1. Create lies.
2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented.
3.Scream "Gej till 2019" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult GMB and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ didn't steal $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GMB in a badlight.
8. Lie that GEJ doesn't have a $500m farm.
9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "Buhari call your boys to order"

(c) malikmoreni, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!!!

10. Betrayed the people's trust. Betrayed your friends. When you agree on YES, go behind their back to say NO.

Copied and Edited
(c)Canme4u2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by justdivine: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Yea
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by LewisO: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2015
K...
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by katazozo: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2015
OP you deleted where Lamido said he did so on the overall national interest.next time if you want to give us information say it as it is don't edit it .thanks

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by gfrances55: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2015
My dear, the next five minutes can change your life!
Give a chance to your good luck.
Read this article, please!
Move to a better life!
We make profit on the Internet since 1998!
........... www.jobs-fashion.com
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by fromnigeria(m): 1:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Very cheap popularity..
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by bendike: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2015
I really think a lot of people shouting Sai buhari might be very naive. The reason i say that is because most of them were probably very young or not born during the years of mis rule by the northern oligachy after obasanjo handed over in 1979. See, southern nigerians became 2nd class citizens. To visit eg nigerian port authority office ie npa, you had to be able to speak hausa before you could near the building how much more to enter it! When you eventually do, you will see malams not better than your mai guard at home praying on mats in the lobby. This same malams will collect contracts worth millions and the sell to ordinary people less 10%. Cant you people remember those days when you had a good result from the university and for you to get a civil service job you had to change your name to either a muslim or hausa name? Meanwhile one young aboki will manage to graduate with a pass and get instant employment as head of department in same ministry? Or the quota system in education that exist till date where my son scored 161 in common entrance examination of which he choose kings colledge but was refused admission becouse of his state of origin but rather a student from nothern states that scored 2,3,4,5 were rather admitted and when i complained was told that its just quota system and if not for it, people such as sultan lamido wount have had the opportunity of attending KC! The VP Actually told me that.
Nigerians forget so soon. Cant people remember the brutality and lawlessness of the hausa lead regimes starting from buharis time till obasanjo too over in 1999. where you will have a quarel with aboki and next thing he calls his army brother to deal with you?
See, one good thing obasanjo did was to make power libral by diluting both the army, civil service etc with both northerners and people from the south. This has to continue for the next few years before it goes back to the north so the mentality of born to rule by some people ends.
To those saying this election is not about buharis religion or that he comes from the core north, i laugh. The muslims in the south are very different from those in the south. Any southerner who has lived there will tell you same. Southern muslims are looked at as infidels. My wife a yoruba did her first year of secondary school in one of the federal schools in the north and had to be removed from there by her father after a riot by the muslim school mates over a trival issue of the food they wanted to break their fast with. The muslim students went to town to mobilize almajeries to come kill all of them! The southerners had to be evacuated with the aid of the army. My youruba friend in you Uk also told me how his brother had to end his nysc in the north because after the failed contest of buhari against obasanjo, southerners were being attacked and so he and he fellow coppers got into a bus to get out of the state but unfortunately the got stopped at a checkpoint mounted by almajeris and were told to get down and recite the quran. As they couldnt they had their throats slit. He was the last one to get out of the bus to be killed of which he came out running. They chased him slashing his back until he was saved by nigerian army officers driving past. He had just relocated his brother to the uk and actually called him over to come show me the scars on this back.
It is evident that people have a bias towards SAI buhari which is normal but please think well because muslim fundamentalist are all the same world wide. Your neighbour who you feel is your best friend when the wahala starts will be the one holding the knife to your neck shouting al akbar!

4 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by AllBusiness(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2015
My Advise For Mr Clueless Otuoke Ebele Azikiwe Osita Okechukwu Jonathan

If you know the above name, tell him to stop wasting his time and Nigeria money because he can never win the following STATES in Nigeria.

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

My dear president Otuoke Goodluck JoNothing, the above listed states will definitely vote for Buhari, so stop dreaming and stop wasting your time and Nigeria money.

Remember we also have state like LAGOS, OGUN, ONDO, BENUE, PLATEU, EKITI, AND OYO. Remember also we are going to share RIVERS and EDO STATE with you, the reason why I did not include those states among the 18 STATES is because I am 900.99% sure that you can only get 30% / 40% in those few STATES, but those STATES above the highest you can only get 20%.

CONCLUSION: If you like, postpone election till December 2015 and visit Songo, Obatala, Shopono, Lakaye oshimole, e.t.c, you will not win this election even with rigging. Mark my word.

6 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by openmine(m): 1:58am On Feb 25, 2015

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2013/11/296x170xG7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WmemF_145t.webp[/img]

The Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido, on Tuesday admitted that he betrayed his fellow Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governors who later decamped to the All Progressives Congress in November 2013.

Mr. Lamido said this after holding a closed-door meeting with the PDP National Chairman, Adamu Muazu, at the party’s secretariat, Abuja‎.

The five governors, called G-5, who decamped consist of Rivers State Governor, Roti‎mi Ameachi; Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed; Sokoto State Governor, Aliyu Wammako; Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwanso; and the impeached Governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako.

Originally G-7, consisting of the aforementioned and then ‎Mr. Lamido and Niger State Governor, Aliyu Babangida, the governors staged a walk-out from an August 2013 Special National Convention of PDP, alongside other party stalwarts, including former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former party Secretary, Sam Jaja and former Kwara Governor, Bukola Saraki.

The group formed the “new PDP” immediately. But the five Governors, Messrs Ameachi, Wammako, Ahmed, Nyako and Kwankwanso defected to opposition APC while Messrs Lamido and Babangida, surprisingly, chose to remain in the PDP.

This caused bad blood leading the Kano State Governor, Mr. Kwankwanso, to accuse Messrs Lamido and Babangida of betraying the other five governors.

He said all seven governors had an agreement to leave PDP, following a disagreement they had with the party hierarchy.

“Everyone knows ‎Governor Lamido was part of us, he was the leader of the group. He took us to a certain height before choosing otherwise and we were all surprised by his final decision.

Mr. Lamido corroborated Mr. Kwakwanso’s submission saying, “Yes, I betrayed them. I am a betrayer. Confirmed.”

When asked why he betrayed the group, he simply responded, “I align myself with what he (Kwankwanso) said.”

‎The Jigawa State governor said his recent meeting with Mr. Amaechi had nothing to do with party politics. He said the Rivers Governor remains his friend and colleague and above all fellow compatriot with whom he meets occasionally to review issues.

Mr. Lamido said he would not join the APC.

“How would I join APC? If wishes were horses, there won’t be APC,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177472-i-betrayed-kwankwaso-amaechi-others-gov-lamido.html

Sule my brothaer, don't worry. If you are honest about being a PDP member, then you didn't betray Amaechi, Kwakwanso and others. They betrayed PDP, the very party that brought them political fortune.

On the other hand, if you are an APC mole in PDP, you still didn't betray them, since you are working for them against PDP. So no worries. Keep your confession to yourself. Enough of the silly drama.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by 1009ja: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Sul Lamido is on a mission. Ever heard of a mole.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by ziccoit: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Lamido thought PDP presidential ticket could be handed over to him eventually via the intervention of PDP juggernauts. But if PDP presidential tickets wishes were horses it's not going to be Lamido afterall!
I expect GEJ to come out and tender apologies to the Northern PDP members for having betrayed them twice.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by nationwide1(m): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Adminisher:

Jonathan is never going to win any elections again in his life. He is going to lose to Buhari and handover at a peaceful ceremony in May to General Muhammadu Buhari.
Have you forgotten? Jonathan has never lost election. Buhari has never won election. It's very difficult to break such jinx.

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by nationwide1(m): 2:31am On Feb 25, 2015
AllBusiness:

If you know the above name, tell him to stop wasting his time and Nigeria money because he can never win the following STATES in Nigeria.

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

My dear president Otuoke Goodluck JoNothing, the above listed states will definitely vote for Buhari, so stop dreaming and stop wasting your time and Nigeria money.

Remember we also have state like LAGOS, OGUN, ONDO, BENUE, PLATEU, EKITI, AND OYO. Remember also we are going to share RIVERS and EDO STATE with you, the reason why I did not include those states among the 18 STATES is because I am 900.99% sure that you can only get 30% / 40% in those few STATES, but those STATES above the highest you can only get 20%.

CONCLUSION: If you like, postpone election till December 2015 and visit Songo, Obatala, Shopono, Lakaye oshimole, e.t.c, you will not win this election even with rigging. Mark my word.

I won't say you're dreaming. Your post has only exposed you as a Nigerian who has lived in only one part of the country all your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by rexzqcom(m): 3:01am On Feb 25, 2015
AllBusiness:

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

Where is Buhari ? Where is the opposition ?

APC, the party built on the foundation of lies,
is coming tumbling down. It must come down
block by block, and brick by brick, until they embrace truth.
#GEJHASNOOPPOSITION. JONATHAN TILL,2019.

1 Like

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by praxisnetworks: 3:12am On Feb 25, 2015
openmine:

tongue tongue tongue

be careful I no be Brigadier General Momoh o....action dey my bodi o! angry angry angry angry
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:28am On Feb 25, 2015
REGISTER!! Its Clash Of Beauty and Fashion -"Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest"
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/02/register-its-clash-of-beauty-and.html?m=0

Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by openmine(m): 3:34am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:

be careful I no be Brigadier General Momoh o....action dey my bodi o! angry angry angry angry
bring it on..am waiting angry angry angry angry
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by richielan: 3:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Cpumping(m): 4:00am On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
This Lamido man is a FooOL i swear

Still shouting that "i am a betrayer, confirmed". Thats nonsense

How can someone boast of being a betrayer...in a sane society, such a man should be deserted

Nor b him fault. PDP got dirt on him.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by Cpumping(m): 4:03am On Feb 25, 2015
midolian:
I luv this man..he is the only PDP governor that isn't afraid of speaking the truth.

I will never forget when he said "Buhari is the only sincere person in APC. Take him out of APC and you ll have a bunch of criminals" at the PDP presidential campaign in jigawa state. And to a large extent, this is true, even though the criminals in APC cannot be compared with those in PDP cos It will be very unfair to do so.. "Sleep"(APC) can't be compared wit "Death"(PDP) even dou they are both forms of unconsciousness.

Can't wait to have him join Buhari's train (cos I know he will)..very sound and straightforward man.

#CHANGE

I don't thnk he wd b joining buhari anytime soon.
SULE LAMIDO 2019. grin grin grin
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by dekins: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2015
This is serious! Things will start unfolding gradually
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by walozanga(m): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=soe post=31050510]This Lamido man is a FooOL i swear

Still shouting that "i am a betrayer, confirmed". Thats nonsense

How can someone boast of being a betrayer...in a sane society, such a man should be deserted[/quote

If they tell u people to go to school you refuse. Didn't u read his second answer wen asked why he betrayed them.
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by walozanga(m): 4:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Canme4u:
How to be a PDP supporter
1. Create lies.
2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented.
3.Scream "Gej till 2019" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult GMB and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ didn't steal $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GMB in a badlight.
8. Lie that GEJ doesn't have a $500m farm.
9 Celebrate boko haram attacks by
shouting "Buhari call your boys to order"

10. Betrayed the people's trust. Betrayed your friends. When you agree on YES, go behind their back to say NO.
(c) malikmoreni, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!!!

Copied
(c)Canme4u2015

Clap for urself
Re: I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. by walozanga(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2015
AllBusiness:

(1)KANO
(2)BORNO
(3)BAUCHI
(4)KOGI
(5)OSUN
(6) JIGAWA
(7)KATSINA
(ADAWAMA
(9)NIGER
(10)GOMBE
(11)TARABA
(12)YOBE
(13)KWARA
(14)NASSARAWA
(15)KEBBI
(16)ZAMFARA
(17)KADUNA
(18)FCT

OGA.. HOW MANY VOTERS CARD U GET. NOBE ONE? dreamer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator John James Akpanudoedeghe & Justina's Wedding Photos / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.