Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? (1384 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Since last Saturday, there has been scarcity of fuel in my area(ajangbadi, ojo lagos) , and those that have, are selling 100 naira per litre (containers) from the earlier 90 naira, with long queue.. I heard they want to increase back the price above 100naira per litre..
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by rusher14: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
sholikay:
Since on Saturday, there have been scarcity of fuel in my area, and those that have, are selling 100 naira per litre (containers) from the earlier 90 naira, with long queue.. I heard they want to increase back the price above 100naira per litre..

T[b]hough I don't doubt the veracity of your claims,I find it a pain when people announce situations without actually disclosling the location.

Same thing people do on here whilst reporting the power situation.

Be nice to say in Ikeja, around the Opebi area I found fuel was sold for x amount.

It gives more credibility to your concern.[/b]

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by praxisnetworks: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
calabar 120
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by cool318(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
I was even about creating the same topic. Its Horrible in PH, 120 per litre only if you are able to see where to Buy.
Also heard its the same in Calabar.
Whats really happening in this country, NO LIGHT NO FUEL TO BUY!!!!!
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by egift(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
At NOWAS in Enugu, I bought N97 when I asked the attendant gave no explanation.

The N10 change has finished. Jona, Jonah - the Dribbler-In-Chief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmn...what have we nigerians done to deserve the rule of a clueless one...when would things start getting better.,...GOD please help us to drag this man back to otueke..we cant do it alone.....we need change

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
rusher14:

T[b]hough I don't doubt the veracity of your claims,I find it a pain when people announce situations without actually disclosling the location.

Same thing people do on here whilst reporting the power situation.

Be nice to say in Ikeja, around the Opebi area I found fuel was sold for x amount.

It gives more credibility to your concern.[/b]
I just forgot to add the location.. It's around ajangbadi in ojo lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
cool318:
I was even about creating the same topic. Its Horrible in PH, 120 per litre only if you are able to see where to Buy.
Also heard its the same in Calabar.
Whats really happening in this country, NO LIGHT NO FUEL TO BUY!!!!!
I also heard some are selling 120 naira too.. Nawao.
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by itetemi: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
pls front page nowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by oduastates: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Your foreign reserve is drying up. Go ahead and vote for Jonathan.you will eventually need a wheelbarrow load of naira to buy fuel.
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by hassey(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2015
the price never change here in minna, except nnpc who reverted to 87naira. other filling stations as been selling as usual 97/100naira per liter
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by coldsummer: 1:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Yes that's the reality of gej's administration.

Fuel price gone down over 40% yet Nigeria's is increasing by 40%. What a shame.

Honestly I'm forced to think that GEJ supporters need psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by cool318(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Reports coming in from Owerri, the state capital says that Motorists are going through hell. PMS is nowhere to be found.
Mods push this to frontpage we need to know whats happening to Petroleum products.
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
cool318:
Reports coming in from Owerri, the state capital says that Motorists are going through hell. PMS is nowhere to be found.
Mods push this to frontpage we need to know whats happening to Petroleum products.
mods please help move this to Frontpage. Bikoooo., cheesy
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Scarcity of fuel now looming in my area.. I roamed the whole of my vicinity, before I could get fuel this night for 130/litre.. Some stations that has fuel, do sell 130, 120 and few of them 100 naira, with shakara and even long queue.. May God help Nigerians ooo. Light we no get, fuel we no come get again. We really need real change, from any of the newly elected president..
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by gwales: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
120 yola
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
100, we are lucky undecided
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
100, we are lucky undecided
is it scarce at your place, milady ?.
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by oluwadamilolah(f): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
sholikay:
is it scarce at your place, milady ?.
no
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by falconey(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2015
200 per litre as at march 2 and 3 due to scarcity.....safejo amukoko lagos nigeria
Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by egift(m): 3:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Jonathan is killing two birds with one stone:
1. Allow his donors in the Oil industries to recoup the billions they gave him on the backs of Nigerians.
2. Give some gullible Nigerians some feelings of price reduction.

The fall in the value of the Naira and the scam on subsidy payments are all contributing factors. Once again Nigerians are bearing the brunt of Jonathan's failed economic policies and the incompetence of his corruption-infested administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Per Litre Of Fuel(pms) Selling In Your Area.? by sholikay(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
200 per litre as at march 2 and 3 due to scarcity.....safejo amukoko lagos nigeria
200 naira?.. Yeapaaa oooo. Too much, and it maybe on top long queue.

(1) (Reply)

They Told Me I Can Only Collect My P.v.c After Election / Youths Singing "You Are A Leader" To Guess Who? / BUHARI In Comfortable Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.