Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

#apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# (2567 Views)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by OmoOlayinka: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2015
#APC's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled to seek medicare#

>>>Read This<<<
"Can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his calibre?

"What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up?"

MY TAKE:
Nothing is wrong in Pa Buhari going for treatment anywhere in the world. We are all human and so many of us have health challenges we are managing.

However, what is wrong is the SECRECY and the LIES from the APC.

The use of FAKE pictures to back up claims of Pa Buhari's UK trip is an albatross on the neck of APC.

It simply shows that the APC people are trying to COVER UP a messy situation and the best way to handle the bad PR this has generated is for the APC to APOLOGISE for lying to Nigerians and say the TRUTH on Buhari's health henceforth.

Like I said yesterday, the issue of Buhari’s certificate was handled poorly, ditto his UK trip for whatever and the purported visit to Chibok.

Is it deliberate that APC PR guys are managing Buhari poorly this time? This is the question Buhari’s core loyalists must begin to ask.

Lere Olayinka
February 25, 2015

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
His refusal to debate was a very bad move too

8 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by jdilight(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
APC is built on lies.

Imagine all their campaign promises being lies.

Nigerians open your eyes

11 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Pa Buhari is seriously sick- my opinion undecided

5 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by dein77(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
It appears the postponement was a divine interference afterall.

Lies being busted here and there.

8 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Krinel(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2015
To apc, Jona is a failure, but let me ask, if u fail a class wot will u do?, is it not to repeat d class, please u pple shld allow him to repeat the class pls and b4 den papa will be healthy to rule.

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
All I really wanna know is health status beCauSe there's a huge difference between going for a medical Check up and being treated. So please, what iS wrong with pa buhari

3 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
The truth is finally coming out.

3 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by kay1one2(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Is this how apc plans to govern nigeria?! With lies and secrecy? In as much jonathan has been quite lousy, one thing I believe every nigerian has gained from his administration is freedom of expression which the apc is likely to dismiss if they come into power!

3 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by CHM11: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Must he be President? Too many negative things in one person and he has not even entered Aso rock yet.
Every true right thinking Nigerian shouting change is only supporting Buhari because of the hate for the Jonathan administration which to me is justifiable.
Taking a critical look at the issue on ground, if one thinks really deep, we will see that we shouldn't be voting in Buhari because we do not like the other option. If we vote buhari, it should be because we believe in Buhari....which I don't!!!

All the shout for change change change is centered around one person, and if this man decides to take the bull by the horn APC is done for. This person is Babatunde Raji Fashola. The only reason many non northerners are giving APC a chance is because of the works done by Fashola. No more no less....

As for Buhari, he isn't capable, he is old, no qualification, lied on oath, surrounded by the most corrupt, violent, lacks empathy, non democrat, a northerner, sympathizer and benefactor of boko haram, Liar.....etc etc...... His Children should come to the country and lead the protests and campaigns just so when violence ensues, they too will have their share of the result.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by clevvermind(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
and they will be shouting change. smh. change my foot!!

5 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by clevvermind(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pa Buhari is seriously sick- my opinion undecided
he is in coma in uk.

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by diana158(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
watching as event unfolds
Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Shame on apc leaders, shame on their thugs called supporters and shame on naija press. We d transformers refused to be fooled like our counterparts. Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by fitzmayowa: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Well if these piece of news is true, then i would be really dissappointed in the APC's media team, why lie to nigerians

Is this the kind of "lying" government they want to run, if they win Why go the way of yaradua

If indeed GMB is sick, he should do the honourable thing and step aside for health reasons, becoming nigeria's president shouldn't be a do or die affair...IMO

1 Like

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by haroldrich: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week www.jobspase.com

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by qualified(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Hope it's not Yar'Adua Part 2? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by menesheh(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2015
This people have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by PAINGAIN: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Well if these piece of news is true, then i would be really dissappointed in the APC's media team, why lie to nigerians

Is this the kind of "lying" government they want to run, if they win Why go the way of yaradua

If indeed GMB is sick, he should do the honourable thing and step aside for health reasons, becoming nigeria's president shouldn't be a do or die affair...IMO
u've said my mind too. I'm beginning to c that buhari and apc are not our escape route from jona, GEJ hasn't been d best but I think he has been d better performer if u compare him with our past leaders sorry rulers. D more people defect from pdp to apc d more my preference shifts to GEJ. These days when I look at apc I see d set of rulers dat destroyed nigeria, buhari,tinubu, atiku, obasanjo,amaechi and d rest of them even mbadinuju dat looted anambra state dry has even joined them. U r asking buhari to step down as a candidate but I bet u he won't due to greed and selfish reasons. Now I am rooting for jonathan and its not bcus I like pdp but bcus apc will b worse than pdp.

6 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by noordean(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
OmoOlayinka:

>>>Read This<<<
"Can’t Buhari go for medical check up like every other Nigerian of his status? Can’t Buhari go for treatment just like any other Nigerian of his calibre?

"What is wrong in anybody going for medical check up or treatment? When has it become an offence for prominent leaders to go for check up?"

MY TAKE:
Nothing is wrong in Pa Buhari going for treatment anywhere in the world. We are all human and so many of us have health challenges we are managing.

The use of FAKE pictures to back up claims of Pa Buhari's UK trip is an albatross on the neck of APC.

It simply shows that the APC people are trying to COVER UP a messy situation and the best way to handle the bad PR this has generated is for the APC to APOLOGISE for lying to Nigerians and say the TRUTH on Buhari's health henceforth.

Like I said yesterday, the issue of Buhari’s certificate was handled poorly, ditto his UK trip for whatever and the purported visit to Chibok.

Is it deliberate that APC PR guys are managing Buhari poorly this time? This is the question Buhari’s core loyalists must begin to ask.

Lere Olayinka
February 25, 2015
Yes there is nothing wrong in Buhari going for medical checkup as Fayose has been shouting,even though he has not been able to provide a strong proof to support that.
Assuming this is true,would you expect him to come public and tell everybody that he's going for medical checkup??
How many times av u heard on nta,ait,channels that jonathan travelled out for treatment? That is because they all do it secretly. Please leave this man alone,enough of all these propaganda,and i dont see how this will change my mind from voting for apc come march28th.
Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by zimoni(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Umoru, Are You Alive?

APC is going to CONFESS eventually.

They should allow GrandPa to rest. All he needs is rest not Folitical Fosition.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

3 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
How true is this news?
Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by nellyelitz(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Eyaah!! Get well soon Pa Buhari. I advice u stay till after election for full recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by jay44(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
OmoOlayinka:

>>>Read This<<<

MY TAKE:

clapp for ursef. u av tried. bt u failed. cos i av decided.

Lere Olayinka
February 25, 2015

clap for yasef. u av tried. bt u failed. cos i av decided.

1 Like

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by nnachukz(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Now I'm forced to say it is over, no phucking votes for these liars. Why must my darling party lie on all fronts?

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2015
noordean:
Yes there is nothing wrong in Buhari going for medical checkup as Fayose has been shouting,even though he has not been able to provide a strong proof to support that.
Assuming this is true,would you expect him to come public and tell everybody that he's going for medical checkup??
How many times av u heard on nta,ait,channels that jonathan travelled out for treatment? That is because they all do it secretly. Please leave this man alone,enough of all these propaganda,and i dont see how this will change my mind from voting for apc come march28th.

Not when ure going for the most important Job in the country and the continent.

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by jay44(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2015
nnachukz:
Now I'm forced to say it is over, no phucking votes for these liars. Why must my darling party lie on all fronts?
nd u tink d other party r d 'saints' ?
Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Krinel:
To apc, Jona is a failure, but let me ask, if u fail a class wot will u do?, is it not to repeat d class, please u pple shld allow him to repeat the class pls and b4 den papa will be healthy to rule.
babe, your head is there.

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by Slynonny(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2015
That guy admitted Buhari was sick when he was rather calling for Psychiatrist to go and treat Ayo Fayose for exposing their lies and propaganda.
Op kindly provide that thread to substantiate this.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by linuxuser(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari is human so nothing wrong with him falling sick or seeking medical attention however APC should not be lying that he is on a working visit to the UK. The problem is with the lies and every other ways to cover it up. They said he had a meeting with Tony Blair and lied about it. The picture APC said was shot was over a year old. They said Buhari had an interview with a journalist in London and it turned out that the interview was in Abuja. Why the LIES. Everyone except APC knows that Buhari is not competent which ever way you look at it. APC should stop lying and its those lies that is the issue.

noordean:

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by onos1979(f): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2015
noordean:

you are own your own.

2 Likes

Re: #apc's Joe Igbokwe Admits Buhari Travelled To Seek Medicare# by onos1979(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
jay44:

nd u tink d other party r d 'saints' ?
is Buhari the messiah.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Sold Igbo Interest to Endorse Jonathan - Okorie / Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread / Amaechi-when He Found Out That Mostly Northerners Were Getting Big Appointments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.