Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode (592 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari With Akinwunmi Adeshina In Morocco / Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by Fodacis: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lagos youths, are you ready? Get “Up close and Personal with Akinwunmi Ambode LIVE at Regency Hall, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa Ikeja. Date 27th February, 2015 at 12.00 noon.

Watch the LIVE stream on www.akinwunmiambodeforgovernor.com

Re: Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by Abinibi247: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
WOW! REGENCY HALL here i come. I have been looking forward to meet with Mr AMBODE before his triumphant entry to the STATE HOUSE come MAY/29/2015. It will be moment to acquire leadership skills from the one time Accountant-General.
Re: Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by homeNabroad: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will touchdown MMA on the 27th, will be at my best to make it down. How do i make seat reservation? I have great ideas to share with Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, the in-coming Governor of Lagos State.
Re: Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by Ikengawo: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
He looks like Wande Coals father
Re: Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by emmaglow: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lols...No be only WANDE COAL na DON BABA J. I just love this AMBODE' carriage and smile. Alahusa' crown will fit him well.
Re: Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ambode is really winning hearts. The guy campaigns everywhere, even on cable TV. Meanwhile.......mmm.......mmm.....m...,mm............JK...........is..........Just Kidding
Re: Get Up Close And Personal With Akinwunmi Ambode by RealisticTom: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Now this is a man that is willing and ready to serve. Maximizing all avenues to involve youths and carry youths along, exhibiting his youthfulness traits. In my thumb lies your victory, and you have it!

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders At Lagos State House Of Assembly Grant Themselves Lifetime Benefits, / AIT Received N10 Billion For damaging Documentaries On opposition Leaders / Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.