Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,309 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. (593 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Did Aisha Really Travel? No News On NTA, Channel Or AIT About It. / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
I think APC pipo should go and watch AIT or channels Tv and see what a youth program is called. Youth speaking for themselves, saying what the president has done right and what he should not do when he comes back for second term. Not some lagos state governor or the ameachi's of dis world standing in a youth town hall meeting insulting people, not given the youth Opportunity to ask the old general question.chai

My people, are you seeing what I am saw?
Re: Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't mind the hypocrites. Bunch of sadists...
Re: Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. by Kakpos: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
ANY YOUTH YOU SEE IN PEOPLE RALLY IS BRAINLESS IBO NOT REAL YOUTH THAT HAVE NIGERIA IN MIND!

1 Like

Re: Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. by macpetrus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
True....
Re: Plz APC Youth Go To Channels Tv Or AIT And Watch What A Youth Program Is Like. by garrix8: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Na I think APC pipo should go and watch AIT or channels Tv and see what a youth program is called. Youth speaking for themselves, saying what the president has done right and what he should not do when he comes back for second term. Not some lagos state governor or the ameachi's of dis world standing in a youth town hall meeting insulting people, not given the youth Opportunity to ask the old general question.chai

My people, are you seeing what I am saw?

No light in my Area in PH for a week now.

Thanks to Jonadunce' transformation agenda.

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘PDP Has Upper Hand In Oyo Gubernatorial Poll’ / FFK Asks Buhari To Answer Thirty-five Questions, Accuses Him Of Receiving Funds / March 28: Environmental Sanitation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.