Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Your Candid Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Candid Advice Needed. (687 Views)

My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Advice Needed. by reganvida: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Peter and Lola has been dating for two years now,and they have been having sex until last month when Lola decided to abstain. She told Peter about her decision and Peter refused. After having issues with Peter regarding her decision,she then told Peter that if he can't stay without sex,he is free to do it with other ladies that she can bear it and she will continue to love and date him as before.
The question is,if Peter takes her advice,will it mean the end of the relationship? Can a lady actually turn a blind eye to the infidelities of her love? Wont Peter's affection get divide if he starts sleeping with someone else?
By the way,those aren't the real names of the people involved.
Need your candid advice.Thanks.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stories!!!
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
No matter how a lady persuades u to find bleep outside, she wil feel dat hurt. She has to call it quits. And look for another guy who wil love her without dem havn intimacy.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, are you this infatuated with the relationship of one half of the musical duo, "P-square", that you couldn't use another alias for the couple undecided

Well on a more serious note,I read your post and I have this to say

Firstly, what made the Lola make this decision in the first place. Was it religion?.
For me I don't think that its religion because I don't know what religion would tell you to abstain from sex with your partner and then allow you advice him to sleep around with other women.
So because of this I am ruling out religion
By the way, when I say religion, I mean christianity and Islam

So what could have made this lady take this sort of outrageous decision?

I believe this lady has an ulterior motive because I don't see why any woman will be okay with the fact that her man is sleeping with other women
How does this even help the relationship grow?

In my opinion, I think Peter should ask Lola to be honest with him on the main reason why she wants to abstain from sex. If she doesn't provide a reasonable answer, the young man should just end the relationship.

Thanks
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by agohmamuda(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
O.p Pls wat can I do to get such permission from my girl friend?? Ur Candid advice pls. *me sef sabi story na.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls change the names....don't use Peter & Lola
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
I wish i can have that kinda girl....
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by reganvida: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
agohmamuda:
O.p Pls wat can I do to get such permission from my girl friend?? Ur Candid advice pls. *me sef sabi story na.

Break up with her.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by reganvida: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Pls change the names....don't use Peter & Lola

Sorry didn't know the names are sensitive to you. Give me ones I can use.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by reganvida: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:
I wish i can have that kinda girl....

Lol! No be small wish.
Re: Your Candid Advice Needed. by agohmamuda(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
reganvida:

Break up with her.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Light Skinned Verses Dark Skin / What Do U Tink, Stingy Or Intelligent??? / Is Sex Right Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.