Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady (1296 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have been dating this lady for sometime (mind you its not really a sexual relationship), and her birthday is coming up in March, March 17 to be precise. She's been supportive so far and has always been a blessing to me. She prays for me, believes in me, trusts me and has been crucial to making my dream a reality and I feel I must celebrate her. On a normal day, I know what to get a lady, but she's exceptional and has sacrificed a lot for me and I feel ladies should be celebrated but she's too exceptional and I don't know how to celebrate her. Pls can you guys help out??
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by vjsmiles: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
AN ENGAGEMENT RING smiley angry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by xpac01(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
iphone 6
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by kilokeys(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
fighter jet to kill all the mosquitoes in her area
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fifty shades of grey blEep. U need to see d way dey r all dyn and wantin to read d book. grin
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by temmypotter(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bible and holywater...
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by VcStunner(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bobo ur own far na... My own na tumorro o 26th feb. I just wanna get something buh I don't know what to. Pls don't advice if Ūя̲̅ siblings ain't sending u their acct numbers. Thanks undecided
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Thanos(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
A twelve inch diilldo
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by mizcalvina(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
An engagement ring will be perfect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lancelott:
I have been dating this lady for sometime (mind you its not really a sexual relationship), and her birthday is coming up in March, March 17 to be precise. She's been supportive so far and has always been a blessing to me. She prays for me, believes in me, trusts me and has been crucial to making my dream a reality and I feel I must celebrate her. On a normal day, I know what to get a lady, but she's exceptional and has sacrificed a lot for me and I feel ladies should be celebrated but she's too exceptional and I don't know how to celebrate her. Pls can you guys help out??
waooo we av d same birthday date.
..jus give her wat she will like best
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
temmypotter:
Bible and holywater...
lolz, she has enough of those na...thank God you didn't say apc or pdp poster
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
VcStunner:
Bobo ur own far na... My own na tumorro o 26th feb. I just wanna get something buh I don't know what to. Pls don't advice if Ūя̲̅ siblings ain't sending u their acct numbers. Thanks undecided
hahahaha don't tell me we are in the same shoes
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanos:
A twelve inch diilldo
she doesn't roll like that ooo, she's a good girl. one of those rare ones
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Midehi:

waooo we av d same birthday date.
..jus give her wat she will like best
hmmmmm okay oooo...lemme just be observing
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
mizcalvina:
An engagement ring will be perfect...
nah......that'll be presented at a date she'll least expect
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Catch a grenade for her and thank me later wink
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by VcStunner(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lancelott:
hahahaha don't tell me we are in the same shoes
bros d issue long o grin but I dey reason to buy her nice purple panties and bra sha... If she provoke then I go obtain ice-cream take calm her down.
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by temmypotter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lancelott:
lolz, she has enough of those na...thank God you didn't say apc or pdp poster
lol...you'r a ril romantic!..the posters as gift is a brilliant idea!..I duff my hat for You,Sir
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by mizcalvina(f): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lancelott:
nah......that'll be presented at a date she'll least expect
lol ok
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by homealone2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
A pack of Condom
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
A huge Love Machine
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by calisha555(f): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
think of something u kn she needs n she BT don't HV moni to gt it n gv her as a surprise gift she will like it or gt her inner wears .....
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
calisha555:
think of something u kn she needs n she BT don't HV moni to gt it n gv her as a surprise gift she will like it or gt her inner wears .....
girls don't fancy inner wears gift anymore
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
VcStunner:
bros d issue long o grin but I dey reason to buy her nice purple panties and bra sha... If she provoke then I go obtain ice-cream take calm her down.
lingerie is a pretty good idea as far as its not the road side variety.....bro she'll understand
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
girls don't fancy inner wears gift anymore
okay........what do they fancy??
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:
A huge Love Machine
...abeg ooo, if necessary, I can do the job
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by Lancelott(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Lancelott:
Re: What's The Best Birthday Gift For A Lady by joanamilovely: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2015
-------------------------------------------------

(1) (Reply)

/ A Touching Story / Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.