Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,626 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Need Advice Urgently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice Urgently. (756 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Urgently. by Glo4issy(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
My cousin will be 18 on Sunday but she is already in love with a 27 years old man,Have advised her to think of something meaning instead and I love her so much that's why she enclosed such decision to me. The question is"what advice can I use to convince her".
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by major466(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
She's 18. Allow her make her own decisions.
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seriously d best advice one can giv is self advice. U dnt need to bother urself. Allow her to make her decisions and mistakes. grin
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
she is too young for that undecided she is in lust not love....
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by Glo4issy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
major466:
She's 18. Allow her make her own decisions.
Not yet 18
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by Glo4issy(f): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
will just be mute about that,its her life and I guess she now feels she is mature embarassed small girls of nowadays amaze me.
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Glo4issy:
will just be mute about that,its her life and I guess she now feels she is mature embarassed small girls of nowadays amaze me.
Once she's 18, there's little you can do to dissuade her. Good a thing she has confided in you. Do not betray that trust by ratting her out to anyone else. I believe you are experienced in relationships, or would want us to believe you are experienced in relationships. Therefore, talk to her the way you would have wanted someone to talk to you when you were 18. Show her signs she needs to watch out for, and generally, how to keep her emotions in check. And then you let her make her own decisions.

There's nothing you can do to keep two people genuinely in love away from each other. I know you're scared, but she also has her own life to live. You would not always be there for her, so while you still are, advice her meaningfully and not necessarily away from him.

3 Likes

Re: Need Advice Urgently. by Samiceman: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Glo4issy:
Give me her contact.... Lemme help u

At least am not up to 27
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by dhappyking(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2016
All you can do is advise her. She will still do whatever she wants. Nut just let her know that it still early morning and she has her whole life to live. Any wrong decisions now could mar a bright future. She should be more concerned with building her future by investing her time and resources in her education.
Re: Need Advice Urgently. by cruzita(f): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2016
leave her alone ,maybe she is the type that learn from their own mistakes not from others mistake.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Really Loves You / 10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / 5 Signs Your Marriage/relationship WILL Last ‘til Death Do You Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.