Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki (24928 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by shiningshina(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Itydee:
Saraki of all thieves is speaking. A man cursed even by his own father before death could open his dirty gutter to condemn the plant commissioned by the President. Has anything Saraki ever put his hands to do ever worked? Where is the Societe General bank his father bequeathed him or Trade Bank he established himself? Where are the Zimbabwean farmers he imported to come to Kwara State to work?.
an atomistic personality perpetually at war with his family and his conscience. When politically dead men speak we pay attention. GEJ till 2023.

I just want to make some little corrections. And, by the way, I am NOT a fan of Bukola Saraki.

First, Bukola Saraki was NOT cursed by his father. If you have ANY solid evidence for your wild, weird claim, bring it. Instead, his father bequeathed his political empire to him, and he is now the "leader" of Kwara. Yet, you think he is "politically dead"?! You must have drunk ogogoro again.

Second, Societe Generale was never bequeathed to Bukola Saraki. The bank crashed and died while Olusola Saraki was still alive, and was still its owner.

Third, Bukola Saraki was NOT the one who established Trade Bank. Please try to get your facts straight, next time.

As for the Zimbabwean farmers, they are still in Kwara, and doing good business.

Now, back to the main issue. GEJ has been a big fraud right from the beginning. In recent times, he even became very desperate with his dishonesty:

1. He claimed on CNN that Nigerians now enjoy stable power supply. Isn't that a blatant lie from a seating president?

2. He claimed to have constructed 25000 km of good roads. Of course, that's another BIG lie!

3. He claimed that he never promised to stay in office for only one term. One of his most shameless lies.

4. He claimed to have created millions of jobs. Well, only in his dreams!

His blatant lies go on and on.

So, it would not a surprise if he is deceiving us again with this fake Olorunsogo power plant.

3 Likes

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by ceejayluv(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
abu12:
After commissioning is there electricity for the people of that area?
Jonathan commission onitsha river port, 4yr later, the port is not functioning. Don't be deceive
Sigh... The power goes to the national transmission grid and the distribution coys take it to the consumers... this ain't an "I pass my neighbour " project...
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Godlucy: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
the criminal and sentimental life that u are leaving is working for GEJ.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Ephemmm: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
atlwireles:
What will APC not say!!!!!!!! a party of lying bastarddds. Even Saraki is talking undecided

Heyaaa... Honezhly, truth is better.

Pele!
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Rad1cal: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
jaybee:

how can it be working when there is no feedstock? have you seen power generation chart these days? it is going down. meaning even the working power plants are dwindling.

simply put, gej and PDP are confirmed scammers.

Lies, our generation capacity has risen to 5,000MW. go figue that out.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by shiningshina(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tranquill:

He said that HE HAS FULFILLED HIS PROMISE TO MAKE THE POWER SECTOR A PRIORITY.

Abi na English dey hard you?

Are you sure that was really his promise to Nigerians?! GEJ is a born liar, sha!

He actually promised to end power outages in Nigeria, even boasting that if he could not achieve that by 2015, he would never be able to do it.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by badesco(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Some people don't see anything good in what the present Goverrnment is doing.has Senator Bukola Saraki been to Olorunshogo Plant to confirmes it?

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by DoTheNeedful: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
omolami:
Olorunshogo power plant commissioned by Jonathan recently is WORKING PERFECTLY WELL.Saraki shouldstop being sarcastic.Apc lies m everyting just to discredit someone
How do you know that it is working? Do you have any proof to esatablish that apart from what you watch on ait and nta?
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by ceejayluv(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
mummysbaby:
I don't know who is lyin or telling d truth but I havent seen any improvement in electricity.
Nigeria needs at least 50,000MW of power to see any significant improvement.... That'll cost well over $80 billion dollars with a project span of about 30 years+ if well managed ... REALITY
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by dansokoto1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
Nigerians are tired of APC lies.
wow so is true this guy defect to pdp once again wooooooow
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by badesco(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=shiningshina post=31078982]

I just want to make some little corrections. And, by the way, I am NOT a fan of Bukola Saraki.

First, Bukola Saraki was NOT cursed by his father. If you have ANY solid evidence for your wild, weird claim, bring it. Instead, his father bequeathed his political empire to him, and he is now the "leader" of Kwara. Yet, you think he is "politically dead"?! You must have drunk ogogoro again.

Second, Societe Generale was never bequeathed to Bukola Saraki. The bank crashed and died while Olusola Saraki was still alive, and was still its owner.

Third, Bukola Saraki was NOT the one who established Trade Bank. Please try to get your facts straight, next time.

As for the Zimbabwean farmers, they are still in Kwara, and doing good business.

Now, back to the main issue. GEJ has been a big fraud right from the beginning. In recent times, he even became very desperate with his dishonesty:

1. He claimed on CNN that Nigerians now enjoy stable power supply. Isn't that a blatant lie from a seating president?

2. He claimed to have constructed 25000 km of good roads. Of course, that's another BIG lie!

3. He claimed that he never promised to stay in office for only one term. One of his most shameless lies.

4. He claimed to have created millions of jobs. Well, only in his dreams!

His blatant lies go on and on.

So, it would not a surprise if he is deceiving us again with this fake Olorunsogo power plant.

[/quote
The Zimbabwean that has been there for so many years, yet nothing to show for it. I could remember. Bukola promise that food will be in abundant quantity in kwara and Nigeria as a whole and years after , nothing. Bukola saraki is a failure hence jump from the party that brought him in prominence to another party.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by kingofpool: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
kenfolaji:

This is king of fool

I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you, cos u re something that someone would only meet in a nightmare
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
kingofpool:
Gej we knw you built power plant for,
but its not working,fraud at the highest level grin

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Kaellivi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell boo-hari to call off his thugs who vandalize gas pipelines to make it look like nothing has been done by GEJ concerning power.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Mallamkay001(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ask bukola saraki hw he managed society generale bank??ask d daddy's boy y he is ocupyinG a Seat previously ocupied by his sister.iF Nigeria must change,pple like shoulD not be on board.d fool wan be Senate presIdent.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
I can imagine.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by atlwireles: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Heyaaa... Honezhly, truth is better.

Pele!

The day truth was created 99.9% of APC stalwarts were in hell.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by psalmsjob: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
adaybayor:
one word to discribe GEJ , FRAUD!!!

FRAUDSTER...to defraud Nigerians is the only thing he is not Clueless about. When it comes to Stealing Goodluck Jonathan is smart at it.

#LetsVoteForChange #SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by ayoola2002(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
taharqa:
That someone like Bukola Saraki is now one of the chief mouthpieces of apc, the 'anticorruption apostles', says a lot about what APC really is.

On the topic, Olorunsogo 2 have started to produce power since last year. Even on that day if it's commissioning, anybody who was there or who watched it on tv, would have heard the plant working in full blast.

So ffuck Thief Bukola; and ffuck APC d party of LIARS
can u pls shot up ur mouth? I live around there, is not working as Sen. Bukola Saraki said, we don't even feel d impacts of d power station because we don't have light as am typing now.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by kingofpool: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
but its not working,fraud at the highest level grin
my dear its working
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Excellentmind: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Another lie from the tent of APC
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Yinkagbo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
fhranchez:
Bukola is a goat! gej till bukola nd buhari turns gay

A goat because he speaks the truth,if that's ur reason then u are a dog for barking.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Mistermamus(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
any1 who believes diz sh!t is a bastard. av a frnd who's an engineer dere I asked him n he just laughed n said its all lies.

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by chiomimi(f): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
B4 u castigate GEJ power supply has improved wia i stay. I enjoy 24/7 light compared to hw it was b4. Dnt blame him 4 everytin blame ur state govn or d senator representin u senetorial district. U dnt expect Gej to do dis alone

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by shiningshina(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
kingofpool:
my dear its working

It is not.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Tranquill: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
lemonade:

Obviously you don't understand what she was trying to say.

She obviously was speaking to armchair critics like yourself.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by Kingspin(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy, we are not clamouring for a magician, we are asking for a change. No one says Buhari will turn Nigeria to Canada in even 10 years. What we are saying is that we cannot continue to keep pace with failure. We cannot continue to glorify underachievement. We cannot continue to use the public funds to buy shoes for GEJ. At least, his message was that he had no shoes. By now, he must have bought enough. Then let him go away and let other people buy shoes too...

U mean Buhari the sick one?

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by heilige(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jona can lie
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by thaoriginator: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan is a clueless Yahoo Boy wannabegrin

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by fhranchez(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
@yinkagbo
@Jonathan
@luzehray
@olufemiolaolu
@spray
GEJ till ur fathers run mad

1 Like

Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by lyricalz: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Everythin GEJ his doing you guys is tryno frustrate it, you think u're doin harm to GEJ and PDP but u're also during more harm 2 urself, we all are nigerians.
Re: Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki by bubablaize: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
J4parry:
If this is true then there's trouble. I only wondered y they have to commission it this time though, when election is around the corner.
Still haven't made up my mind who to vote but I think the level of unemployment in the country speaks volume to any sane and unbiased Nigerian.
God bless Nigeria.
oga abeg vote for change before its too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec / Borno Teacher Narrates Encounter At ISWAP Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.