Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec (24929 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by mumuto: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Happened this evening

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by mumuto: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by tuniski: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Military parade of a Stolen mandate!

17 Likes

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by MadeInTokyo: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy grin grin

I can't see Edolites come out their hundreds to celebrate with Obaseki, only Oshiomole Government entourage and kabaka, Nomolest and Shabba and their agberos( thugs) are on the street with Obaseki.

Here in Benin city, we call Obaseki a caretaker committee Governor, he will soon be booted out by the courts like Osunbor. The court will order the ballot papers to be recounted in court and compared to the fake figures and result that INEC announced- Quote me anywhere

Compare this crowd with Obaseki today and the Pastor Ize Iyamu led crowd that will stage a rally in Benin city tomorrow.....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by mumuto: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
And more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Chigold101(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
He should celebrate now because soon he will go back to his village cos he no place in Edo government house.

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by sarrki(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls fulfill all your campaign promises to Edo state

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by KINGMAKER001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
wetin consign me? my own be say ,I no wan hear say Edo people complain of bad governance..

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by NextGovernor(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
I am in Benin and Nobody is celebrating with him. Only his APC touts are following him around. Just check behind, you will see nobody is accompany them. Ize Iyamu crowd will definitely tell who own Benin tomorrow....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by ebujany(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations to Mr obaseki. PDP should do the needful instead of crying in the page's of newspapers/NL

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by ebujany(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
I am in Benin and Nobody is celebrating with him. Only his APC touts are following him around. Ize Iyamu crowd will definitely tell who own Benin tomorrow....

Lol...smh for you. So rented crowd is now the basis of knowing who is popular in Benin? Yet when APC did their final rally people like you called the crowd hired. You are the type polithiefians use and dump...kontinue

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by mumuto: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
I am in Benin and Nobody is celebrating with him. Only his APC touts are following him around. Just check behind, you will see nobody is accompany them. Ize Iyamu crowd will definitely tell who own Benin tomorrow....

Ring road is blocked sir

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chigold101:
He should celebrate now because soon he will go back to his village cos he no place in Edo government house.

Who then has a place in the Edo State Government House? I hate seeing people who reside in Aba and claim to know more about Edo State than those of us who are here. Maybe probably because you saw rented crowd protesting against the "God-given" mandate of Obaseki.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by donphilopus: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
[s]
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

I can't see Edolites come out their hundreds to celebrate with Obaseki, only Oshiomole Government entourage and kabaka, Nomolest and Shabba and their agberos( thugs) are on the street with Obaseki.

Here in Benin city, we call Obaseki a caretaker committee Governor, he will soon be booted out by the courts like Osunbor. The court will order the ballot papers to be recounted in court and compared to the fake figures and result that INEC announced- Quote me anywhere

Compare this crowd with Obaseki today and the Pastor Ize Iyamu led crowd that will stage a rally in Benin city tomorrow.....

[/s]

When we all know that Ize-Iyamu has already rented people to come protest for/with him? He should continue wasting his money! That wouldn't change anything.

Besides, I voted (for) Obaseki and I'm not among those people jubilating with him in those pictures. I know of so many peeps who voted (for) him but are not there. So saying the crowd isn't much because he's not loved is gibberish!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by mach7(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mr Governor-Elect, congratulations once again on your electoral victory. Please spend less time dancing and more time on strategizing on how to develop your state further. This recession is real and he shouldn't be dancing to the tune of expected federal allocations. A word is enough for the wise.
#egobetter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by spako4(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
He won loud and clear

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by famology(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

GO TEL POLICE

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by davodyguy: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
God always wins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by doovers(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
He didn't win the election

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Flashh: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
PDP be like... WE CAN'T TAKE IT. grin

Please, where is that Orubebe picture? Lol.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Omotall(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nonsense Politicians cool
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Franchise21(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
TO ALL POLITICAL ANIMALS (including you and me) AND THE DESPERATE POLITICIANS!

BALEWA never struggled to be Prime Minister.
AHMADU BELLO was qualified but gave it to BALEWA.....

SHAGARI never wanted to be President(preparing for senate)......but he ruled!

ABIOLA wanted it since 1983......he never got there even in 1993....We loved him but he did not get it.....

OBJ never lobbied for or desperate to be President in 1978 and 1999(took over from Muritala in 1978 and taken from Abacha's prison in 1999).
Falae wanted to since 1992 but he never got it.....OBJ did!

BUT When Obj wanted it again in 2007, he did everything to get the Constitution amended to enable him get it, but guess what? He never got it with all his powers.

ODILI struggled and spent billions to get it....he never got it.....Yar'adua was not even physically strong enough yet he got it without spending his personal cash. ODILI got nothing!

JONATHAN has neither the cash nor the charisma to be President but he got it. He defeated desperate IBB and ATIKU in the primaries and BUHARI in the general!

BUHARI resigned to fate. He declared that he will not contest again. That is when GOD handpicked him and made him the President after HE had earlier watched him exhausting his personal energy and killing his desperation!
The time when JONATHAN had no strength, he defeated mighty BUHARI....But when he had all the strength and money...he lost to a BUHARI who had given up!

Allah says in the Qura'n 3:26
'Say (O Muhammad) "O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will and You take the kingdom from whom You will and You honour whom You will and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

THAT is what the treacherous, desperate politician fail to know.

That, it is The Almighty God that gives power.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by JesusmyGod1: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by shamecurls(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
The good people of Edo have chosen wisely.

Long live Edo state

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Flashh: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
Nobody is celebrating him, but he had highest vote with lots of margin.

Dey there be crying.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by teebillz: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zero enthusiasm from most of the people I see there.
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by shamecurls(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

Forward your complains to LASTMA or LAWMA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by yedidiah(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
sarrki:
Pls fulfill all your campaign promises to Edo state
which promise him make? no be osho dey do all the talking. Him own Na to come share the grace after osho don deliver the sermon
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by PerfectEsquire(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Edo people.....
See them... Humanbeingssss..
By their Fruit u shall know them.....
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Freedom4us: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=15pt]DEATH OF DEMOCRACY AS WE WERE WARNED!

APC IS NOT ONLY KILLING THIS COUNTRY BUT KILLING THE FREE VOTE[/size]
Eco2580:
TO ALL POLITICAL ANIMALS (including you and me) AND THE DESPERATE POLITICIANS!
BALEWA never struggled to be Prime Minister.
AHMADU BELLO was qualified but gave it to BALEWA.....
SHAGARI never wanted to be President(preparing for senate)......but he ruled!
ABIOLA wanted it since 1983......he never got there even in 1993....We loved him but he did not get it.....
OBJ never lobbied for or desperate to be President in 1978 and 1999(took over from Muritala in 1978 and taken from Abacha's prison in 1999).
Falae wanted to since 1992 but he never got it.....OBJ did!
BUT When Obj wanted it again in 2007, he did everything to get the Constitution amended to enable him get it, but guess what? He never got it with all his powers.
ODILI struggled and spent billions to get it....he never got it.....Yar'adua was not even physically strong enough yet he got it without spending his personal cash. ODILI got nothing!
JONATHAN has neither the cash nor the charisma to be President but he got it. He defeated desperate IBB and ATIKU in the primaries and BUHARI in the general!
BUHARI resigned to fate. He declared that he will not contest again. That is when GOD handpicked him and made him the President after HE had earlier watched him exhausting his personal energy and killing his desperation!
The time when JONATHAN had no strength, he defeated mighty BUHARI....But when he had all the strength and money...he lost to a BUHARI who had given up!
Allah says in the Qura'n 3:26
'Say (O Muhammad) "O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will and You take the kingdom from whom You will and You honour whom You will and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things."
THAT is what the treacherous, desperate politician fail to know.
That, it is The Almighty God that gives power.

This cannot be the God of the bible, because the God of the bible adds blessings with no sorrow!

Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Eversince Buhari got in, we have only had BAD NEWS.
So surely it cannot be the God of heaven.

I do not dispute it's the god that you quoted his book, explaining why we are all suffering.

I mean look at it, before your god let Buhari in as President.

Nigeria was no 4 growing economy world wide.

In the SOuth we never knew Boko Haram.

Immediately your god put Buhari in,
Nigeria's economy went into recession.

Boko Haram invaded the South under the guise of Fulani Herdsmen.

There has been nothing but bad news.

So my brother, it was not the God of heaven that put in Buhari. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Parries Question On Ministerial List / Akpabio Visits Super Eagles Camp In Akwa Ibom / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.