Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (84506 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Some men are wicked 'sad

#TeamGOM

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by nickusoro(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
THUG LIFE, baby. cool
It's Hammer Time!!!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by kingofpool: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chai thats true love.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by SOBSISRAEL(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bruh. No lie nah u. How did u get the scrinshot. Confess. Tel the truth and let d devil be ashamed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by XtraSmooth404: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
baddest guy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Karleb(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
No time mehn! When you buy a good and you ain't satisfied you gatta get your money back anyway you can. - Albert Einstein.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by OohMpa: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
The punny no cool meaning she got Chramydia or symphilis. angry angry angry
The man will spend money: Admission fee + tests + dlugs + fruits + money waste to cum on dead punny + money waste in buying orijin and tangeline for her + okada money + airtime + phone data pran angry angry

He should colected 100k + cut Brazil hair with cinssors + collect her ATM machine angry angry

Foolish gyal angry

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seems you don't know the usage of "viewer's discretion" undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by jendy36(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Finally, I made front page...waiting for nairaland FTC.

Meanwhile, that's funny though.

www.schoolmeout.com
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by jerflakes(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
OohMpa:
The man will spend money: Admission fee + tests + dlugs + fruits + money waste to cum on dead punny + money waste in buying orijin and tangeline for her + okada money + airtime + phone data pran angry angry

He should colected 100k + cut Brazil hair with cinssors + collect her ATM machine angry angry

Foolish gyal angry

I usually correct people's english blunders here on NL, but I'm willing to believe you typed this on purpose.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by farano(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
OohMpa:

Foolish gyal angry
Dreamer...keep on dreaming tongue
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
THUG LIFE, baby. cool
It's Hammer Time!!!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
cheesy cheesy cheesy This cracked me up, meeeehn grin grin grin grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Mhizizzy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:
Seems you don't know the usage of "viewer's discretion" undecided

Maybe
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who changed my "Viewer's discretion advised" to "Picture"

Lol! Bad mods!!! cheesy

#TeamGOM

3 Likes

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Humblebloke(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Karleb:
No time mehn! When you buy a good and you ain't satisfied you gatta get your money back anyway you can. - Karleb.

FIXED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Humblebloke(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wonderfoool!!!

I'm sure some r e ta r d might wanna try this....

U r................!

1 Like

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
The guy is ryt the goods he paid for doesn't worth the money so he has to take his money back irrespective of how he does it undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by GIYAZZ(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Bruh. No lie nah u. How did u get the scrinshot. Confess. Tel the truth and let d devil be ashamed.
Am A Proffesor Of Time And Its Management. Don't
ask how I got it

The Bolded is your answer. Karma is a bbitch! cheesy
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by joywendy(f): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
mmmm.....
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Afrobasic(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Smh... is this what nairaland has become?

Double smh. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
OohMpa:

Foolish gyal angry
Omo! See as talent dey waste here. grin

4 Likes

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Maczeelly(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ha angryHa
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
So some pus.sy can be messed up really?

That could be some really dried up pus.sy.

Na wa ooo. The guy is a sick guy sha.
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by xynerise: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol.....shiit happens
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by toluleke(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please I don't understand poster can someone translate it in Arabic

Picture of the girl and the punny,and when he was doing it or I don't believe..we need evidence
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by dandydrey(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
wow....so wetin make GEJ do?

1 Like

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
I would do worse, if I were in his shoes
Charging very hhigh when your garami isn't cool

1 Like

Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by Arlex(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
I smell lies.... 100k? For what na...just da 10min pleasure, Na so d man stupid reach?
Re: See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) by celeron40(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
womanliness wasn't cool..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.