Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) (16763 Views)

Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok I have been a guest on romance section for for a month or thereabout and there are some guys you just love reading from them. Love them or hate them these guys are smashing. A day without them on this section may really be boring. Here goes the top 5 romancelanders in both male and female categories.....

Tosyne2much

Emusmith

Blackett

Naijaboiy

Ronald4lif

On the female categories are

Mizmycoli

Kachisbarbie

Chizzy20

Rokiatu

Dechandel

This is not comparing them in any way. They are all good and versatile in what they do.

Guys who would you go on a casual date with if you are to decide. And ladies who among them would you love to hang out with on a date. Not a relationship outing, just for the fun of it.

You can also add whoever is not on the list but remember is not a contest between them. Legoo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
watz diz na? undecided u registered about 4mins ago and next thing is to head over to romance section to post trash gerraout of here jhoor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, you just registered 2 minutes ago and this was your first topic
Was this the reason you registered undecided

I believe you should take a cue from most of this people you mentioned

By the way, welcome to Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by damseyl(f): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Another fake account, smh

*in Ireneony's voice* Blacket is that you again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by olumaxi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yinmu
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Was this the reason you registered

Bad belle
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by buygala(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Those dudes up there no even see my brakelight. .. we just like to keep things quiet grin ... in romance section they might run things a bit, but anywhere else, buygala is a much bigger fish embarassed

And for those who think I am bragging,...

IT ISN'T BRAGGING IF IT'S TRUE cool

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Booked cool
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by MizMyColi(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
Ok

Nice DP.
I just did my e-civil duty.

Lol
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
damseyl:

Another hater on the lose mtcheww
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol @your username, OP.

Thanks for the mention btw.
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mod fp asap
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Booked cool

You are too much brother
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by lirusehn(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
don'tquoteme:

this bros needs attention cheesy

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lol @your username, OP.

Thanks for the mention btw.

Fine babe nothing do you, you too much

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Kennywills7(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
damseyl:

Hehehehehe u b typing detector?
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Booked cool
Booked for what u think this thing will make FP? if it enter FP, i swear i will de-activate

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okay, just for fun too, I'd mention some posters I like reading from.
This is in no particular order.

Missclassy
MzNelly
Tallesty1
Buygala (when he decides to contribute meaningfully)
Enegod (when he decides to contribute meaningfully)
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Was this the reason you registered undecided

I believe you should take a cue from most of this people you mentioned

By the way, welcome to Nairaland

Na now you dey talk,thank you
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by nickusoro(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
MUST see?? undecided
Sounds like one hell of an emergency to me.

Another FP break way strategy

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by damseyl(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omoalejatijati:

Another hater on the lose mtcheww
k

another fakeAssJoblessNigga on the loose
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
Okay, just for fun too, I'd mention some posters I like reading from.
This is in no particular order.

Missclassy
MzNelly
Tallesty1
Buygala (when he decides to contribute meaningfully)
Enegod (when he decides to contribute meaningfully)

I agree
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
damseyl:
k

another fakeAssJoblessNigga on the loose

Ok
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by buygala(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nice DP.
I just did my e-civil duty.

Lol

Nice dp too...

I still have your pishure in my head

So I just did my e-civil duty too grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:

Nice dp too...

I still have your pishure in my head

So I just did my e-civil duty too grin

How much be gala
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by dstnd: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
lwkmd
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by buygala(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omoalejatijati:

How much be gala

Your severed head on a silver platter embarassed

Would you like to order for your family too?
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Tallesty1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you invite a girl over for a movie and all you did was actually watch a movie then you have failed as a man.

My point is, I can't take any of these BAE's out for a date just for the fun of it.

Which fun sef??

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by farano(f): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Omoalejatijati: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:

Your severed head on a silver platter embarassed

Would you like to order for your family too?

Ok
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by dechandel(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omoalejatijati grin grin. Funny name..

Thanks btw
Re: Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Omoalejatijati:

Fine babe nothing do you, you too much
Do you like my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.