Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . (655 Views)

He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by charles009(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hey folks,

I have a fluid situation to handle.
An unemployed boy who lives around the street,approached me last month in need of a job.

He was lucky cos at that time, I needed a cleaner, so I recruited him .

from that day onwards, it has been from one problem to the other. The boy constant comes late with and complains that the step father gave him clothes to wash. Or intentionally wants to delay him. The man even accused me of having an affair with the mum. (Holy jesus)

The boy came to work this morning, that the step father warned him never to return to his house again.

Honestly, I don't want to get in between a family feud, to be able to save the boy.

I just saw the bot roaming the streets this evening, and I am so worried and on the other hand afraid to take him into my house.

He is really going through a lot in his young life.

I really need mature minds to advise please..
Re: After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by vjsmiles: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
CANT DECIPHER WHAT YOU WRITING angry
Re: After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by pinkycute(f): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Well, I don't really like involving myself in family issues too undecided

But wait))) how old is the guy @Op
Re: After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by fwwins(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
I think you may need to go talk with his sd
Re: After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by Kennywills7(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
That boy is going through hell and surely needs help but u must b careful when rendering dat help, u hv to see d mother and inform him of ur intention to accommodate d boy but be careful and avoid any confrontation with d step dad
Re: After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by charles009(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kennywills7:
That boy is going through hell and surely needs help but u must b careful when rendering dat help, u hv to see d mother and inform him of ur intention to accommodate d boy but be careful and avoid any confrontation with d step dad
Am not thinking about that. Maybe I can help find him a cheaper apartment. Honestly the situation is fluid and I am being careful here.
Re: After Helping Him Find A Job, His Step Father Want Him Out Of The House . by Kennywills7(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
charles009:

Am not thinking about that. Maybe I can help find him a cheaper apartment. Honestly the situation is fluid and I am being careful here.
How old is d boy in question and will he b able to pay for d rented apartment upon expiry

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks 'international Women Day' Make Her Smile:) / The Cry Of A An Orphan.. / Joel3 Has Seen The One. The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.