Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

In Need Of Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Help (1154 Views)

Hello / CORRECTION OF Help!!!cry Of A Lady I Mistakenly Love The Wrong Person / How Can You Be Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Help by hrykanu231(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have been a member of this forum for a reasonable while and a fan of this section, absorbing and discarding responses from posters(depending on which I align with)

I am in my late twenties, I work with a Fed. Establishment and I think am trying like every other sane man out there. I am currently dating a lady that is 3 years older than me, met her sometime in 2008 during service, though we started dating two years back. I don't really love her(and even if I do I can't marry for just love) she is not domesticated and believes her father's wealth will always see her through.
Am the only son and my parents(especially my mum) wants me to get married asap. From her outward appearance she acts and looks calm. But inside, she is temperamental and disrespectful. Her Dad is indirectly planning our marriage(at least from his words and actions) but I don't want to marry who I can't stay happily with thereafter...Please, HOW DO I GET HER OFF(like breakup void of problems)
Re: In Need Of Help by zyzxx(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell her u can do or impotent she will run AWay grin
Re: In Need Of Help by whizqueen(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
You knew all this and you still stayed with her for two years? undecided Now what change has your presence done to her life?
If you love her you can teach her all these things. But since you don't jes tell her you are done with the relationhip
Re: In Need Of Help by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Let her make a noise like a snake before you kill her, and get a rope for yourself, and go hang yourself
Re: In Need Of Help by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why do guys always say how can I break up wit her witout causin problems. She is matured enuf and can deal wit d truth. Look, I just can't see mysef getn married to u . I really dnt like ur character. If u tell ds to her she will change overnight trust me
Re: In Need Of Help by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
You knew all along the relationship had no direction but kept wasting her time. This is how a guy got burnt with acid by a scorned girlfriend some years ago.

Since you don't love her I won't advise you go ahead with the wedding. Gradually stop reducing the way you communicate with her, give her all the necessary signal that you aren't interested in her anymore. Or best still break up with her by calling it quit immediately. There's even no need to further waste her time, just call it quit as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Help by hrykanu231(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
whizqueen:
You knew all this and you still stayed with her for two years? undecided Now what change has your presence done to her life?
If you love her you can teach her all these things. But since you don't jes tell her you are done with the relationhip

I am not perfect either, it's one thing to want to teach and the other party ready to learn.#sheknowsall#
Re: In Need Of Help by whizqueen(f): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
hrykanu231:

I am not perfect either, it's one thing to want to teach and the other party ready to learn.#sheknowsall#
I guess she doesn't even see anything wrong with her attitude?
Re: In Need Of Help by Melahou(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
You must marry her cos you are hooked
After wasting her time and money now
You don't want to marry.

My brother...her father will hunt you down
If you try anything silly

(1) (Reply)

So Touching: Undying Love Between Oga's Daughter And Poor Worker! / 10 Tips For Building Loving Relationship / What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.