Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119305 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
rokiatu:
one hot couple. cool
As in HOT cool
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Vivly(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
She's black actually.
My bad. I thought it was Rhonda
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Springz(f): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
September 23rd, waiting patiently and yes Lucious is my fav character.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Awwww....Cookey gonna be mean, she ain't gonna connive with those snitches to end Lucious.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by stonemind(f): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
#teamLucious all the way
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by landinfo: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Does anybody remember the scene where Andre's wife waz cuming down the stairs to give him hiz drugz & after that, she now advised him on how to pitch Hakeem against Jamaal thru Cookie?
I need the name of that track she waz dancing to while cuming down the stairz....in episode 1
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2015
landinfo:
Does anybody remember the scene where Andre's wife waz cuming down the stairs to give him hiz drugz & after that, she now advised him on how to pitch Hakeem against Jamaal thru Cookie?
I need the name of that track she waz dancing to while cuming down the stairz....in episode 1
Ah...I know the one you're on about, it's more of a score than a song, I know I've heard it in at least one other episode, and I haven't seen it on the official soundtrack.
Apparently, it's called Medication by Timbaland (according to @EmpireWriters on Twitter). Goodluck finding it.

UPDATE: This is the best you're going to get. It might be on his new album, Opera Noir, whenever that gets released. That's my Sherlock Holmes done for the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEi3_EE28g8
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Empire is just the bomb! I love the fact that it's more drama than sex unlike what these oyibos are shoving out these days...

Fav characters in descending order...

Cookie
Jamal
Cookiez assistant
Hakeem
Tiana

Best scene must be the cookie-anika fight grin #boobookitty

Also when Anika was forming tough and wanted to go to that down town studio, I just love the way they all reacted to that. Played it over and over again.

I really don't like Naomi Campbell's role in the movie. Kinda sucks...

Another sucky thing? Gay love... lol.

I hate that Andre and his wife killed that man sha.

And Luscious is an a$$... tongue
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love Empire!!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by emmastone019(f): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2015
that's really nice..... smiley
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2015
make empire feature aubrey graham na smiley
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
bufness:
You wan make dem wreck??
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
jawn22:

You wan make dem wreck??
lol c'mon they wont, atleast it will make peeps more interested in d movie, mk dem feature better person dan all these snoop dog jor cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
bufness:
Coincidentally, I'm currently listening to Drake's Shut It Down...is that a sign (good or bad)?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
cao:

Coincidentally, I'm currently listening to Drake's Shut It Down...is that a sign (good or bad)?
hehe a good one lol
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by aragon4realz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
checkout season 2 release date from here http://sweetnoisenaija.com/empire-season-2-premiere-date/
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by landinfo: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
September don rich oooo......counting down 2 weekz more!!!!!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by landinfo: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
cao:

Ah...I know the one you're on about, it's more of a score than a song, I know I've heard it in at least one other episode, and I haven't seen it on the official soundtrack.
Apparently, it's called Medication by Timbaland (according to @EmpireWriters on Twitter). Goodluck finding it.

UPDATE: This is the best you're going to get. It might be on his new album, Opera Noir, whenever that gets released. That's my Sherlock Holmes done for the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEi3_EE28g8

Thankz wud check it out!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ctuagent007: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
bufness:
jawn22:

You wan make dem wreck??
bufness:
lol c'mon they wont, atleast it will make peeps more interested in d movie, mk dem feature better person dan all these snoop dog jor cheesy

I don't know how people reason, is it that this "boy" is bigger than the stars that have graced the show or that would grace the show?
Empire is not & will never be a kiddies or teens show so don't come here to spill this talk again or else I go use koboko flog una 2 join......the show is one of the biggest after BB/WD/GOT or is even bigger than them esp with the audience records, week in week out & those were made possible without that "small boy's" appearance
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
ctuagent007:

I don't know how people reason, is it that this "boy" is bigger than the stars that have graced the show or that would grace the show?
Empire is not & will never be a kiddies or teens show so don't come here to spill this talk again or else I go use koboko flog una 2 join......the show is one of the biggest after BB/WD/GOT or is even bigger than them esp with the audience records, week in week out & those were made possible without that "small boy's" appearance
lol who is the small boy? drake?? lmfao, i dont even know what to say to you, and what do u mean by 'you dont know how people reason', for the sake of peace i wont take offence
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ctuagent007: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
bufness:
lol who is the small boy? drake?? lmfao, i dont even know what to say to you, and what do u mean by 'you dont know how people reason', for the sake of peace i wont take offence

Oh...I forgot you are still in your teens for the bolded just showed that you truly are a teen!!!!
Like I said, you are still a teen if you don't know that "boy" is indeed a babe still sucking milk in the rap world
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
ctuagent007:

Oh...I forgot you are still in your teens for the bolded just showed that you truly are a teen!!!!
Like I said, you are still a teen if you don't know that "boy" is indeed a babe still sucking milk in the rap world
oh ok noted.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odeku457(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Let the countdown begin.

10days to go.

Lafamilia.

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Adaeze003:
Empire is just the bomb! I love the fact that it's more drama than sex unlike what these oyibos are shoving out these days...

Fav characters in descending order...

Cookie
Jamal
Cookiez assistant
Hakeem
Tiana

Best scene must be the cookie-anika fight grin #boobookitty

Also when Anika was forming tough and wanted to go to that down town studio, I just love the way they all reacted to that. Played it over and over again.

I really don't like Naomi Campbell's role in the movie. Kinda sucks...

Another sucky thing? Gay love... lol.

I hate that Andre and his wife killed that man sha.

And Luscious is an a$$... tongue
The show is coming back in about a week or two! grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Adaeze003(f): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

The show is coming back in about a week or two! grin

Can't wait wink...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Tayo2k7: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
I have started the count down by watching one episode per day till season 2 starts
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Bimffo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
What ever makes you happy, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! ♪♪♪♪
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let's see, will I be doing my usual Empire related madness on my way to work?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
cao:
Let's see, will I be doing my usual Empire related madness on my way to work?
hahahahahaha please do. grin can't wait for empire to start.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nickz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Tayo2k7:
I have started the count down by watching one episode per day till season 2 starts
grin singing
sam smith-i'm not the only one

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.