Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119405 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg make una share download link o, heard season 2 first episode 1 will air tonight
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Season 2's out!! Phinally.

Andre's now head of board by default and he removes his dad as boss as his first task. Seems Cookie kinda agrees(she may actually want to prove to luscious that all her sons are talented)

music is in luscious' blood as he carries it to the entire prison and becomes a top boss even down there.

Jamal's new look-Lol.

In the trailer, one lady kept repeating Empire is NOTHING without Luscious Lyon present. I hope that's not the theme story of this entire season 2 anyway.

Means Andre escaped that murder that his wife did.

Cookie 'Funke Akindele' Lyon still on her A game! smiley

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2015
undecidedno sleeping till i watch empire cool
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 1:32am On Sep 24, 2015
For those that want to watch Empire live on Fox it will air in the next 30minutes that's by 2am
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:07am On Sep 24, 2015
The Season premiere was nice. I don't want to drop any spoilers so I'll wait till you guys watch it.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by newd4all(m): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2015
please where can i watch it online
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Empireeeeeeee!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
do we have to wait till next week for another episode someone should just hack em
#gameiver biatc_es grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2015
bufness:
do we have to wait till next week for another episode someone should just hack em
#gameiver biatc_es grin
Luscious be running Empire from prison with the help of Jamal.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by bufness(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Alfred234:

Luscious be running Empire from prison with the help of Jamal.
lmfao i swear, dat dude is one helluva hardcore
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2015
"You can't even *dyke* right" shocked cheesy

..Love me some Cookie time cheesy, ( like the way she handles her boys though; she doesn't waste time to smack them real hard when they get on her nerves). That Lesbian Biitch *in Luscious words* Mimi is gonna get herself burnt. #Empire...Whoop Whoop! Didn't feel the stage performance , by this time last season people were already singing "No Apologies" like no man's business. "Black biitch in cheap shoes" ...Lucious is baaad!! cheesy , those Snitches got served. EISH!! Very shreeewd Business man. I love him!! kiss

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2015
Empire season 2 has started,just saw it now,am downloading it sharp sharp.....no spoilers until i watch my own ooo
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yonce(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
What is Jamal's deal??

Even if they tried to usurp Lucious..........na you love am pass? A man that literally dumped you in the garbage bin. He just reeks of ungratefulness.

Poor Cookie.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Just finished watching the first episode, Damn! Lucious is one badass gangster u don't wanna mess with. That guy can take down anybody that messes with him.

I just like the way he laughed when he foiled the planned takeover..... Its game over bitchesss!!! ....
That lesbian bitchh tho, she just shag Anika for free, Choi! That's what I call being defrauded sexually.... lol. By the way that Anika Sabi twerk o, see d way she shake that yansh.

My best act still remains Lucious, despite swimming in money for years, he still hasn't gone soft all, his 6th sense (the streets sense) still fully intact.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dechandel(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
shocked grin

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
dechandel:
shocked grin
where's the 'i just dey look you' pix on my phone? shocked speechless
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Talius(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Empire is back bigger and better... Team Cookie Lyon
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dechandel(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
daveP:
where's the 'i just dey look you' pix on my phone? shocked speechless
At your service sweetie grin

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dechandel(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajasa4link:
Just finished watching the first episode, Damn! Lucious is one badass gangster u don't wanna mess with. That guy can take down anybody that messes with him.

I just like the way he laughed when he foiled the planned takeover..... Its game over bitchesss!!! ....
That lesbian bitchh tho, she just shag Anika for free, Choi! That's what I call being defrauded sexually.... lol. By the way that Anika Sabi twerk o, see d way she shake that yansh.

My best act still remains Lucious, despite swimming in money for years, he still hasn't gone soft all, his 6th sense (the streets sense) still fully intact.
What is wrong with Jamal?

LOL @defrauded sexually, no be small fraud
Lucious is Empire, if he goes soft, Empire falls grin
Streeeet!!!

I love me some cookie though. And the love Lucious has got for Cookie?? cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
dechandel:
At your service sweetie grin
nah, you mustu be kidding joor (wipes eyes) oya start explaining... grin kiss

well Empire for now.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Omo, I'm late-o. I'll watch when I get back, I don't think the people in this train station will be able to handle my Empire crase...I'll just jejely wait, make myself some dinner and just proceed to lose my mind.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
i doubt many caucasians are fans of the empire series.

th scene depicting the gorilla in the cage representing the incarcerated blacks, & cookie's speech was very scorching.
there was not even a single white in that concert. they were all afros.
is the empire series racist?

■anika's twerking is crayy - bytch got ass..grin
the fact that she slept with that lesbo ho to close in on the deal is fÜcking hot. i wished they showed us the scene instead of those disgusting faggits scenes

quotable from episode one

Lucius Lyon to Chris Rock in jail - Imma sign your baby girl & imma sleep with her mother

lolololol

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
dechandel:
What is wrong with Jamal?

LOL @defrauded sexually, no be small fraud
Lucious is Empire, if he goes soft, Empire falls grin
Streeeet!!!

I love me some cookie though. And the love Lucious has got for Cookie?? cool cheesy
The love Lucious got for empire surpasses the one he has for Cookie.... He is a guy that can always transfer his love for a woman to another woman anytime condition warrants, but mess with empire and he buries ur assss, bunky in heaven can testify, Frank gathers too can testify from his left corner in hell(abi wetin be that mumu gangster name wey dey form "cookie is a snitch"wink

Jamal 'gay'-briel Choi, that guy is yuck! d way he dey follow that him husband do romance fit purge person. If he keeps empire standing till lucious comes out, lucious will throw his asss into d waste bin again and run his business.

I feel sorry for Anika, she is just a puppet who has got nowhere to go again just to stick with some family who see u as an outsider. She will get her asss kicked out immediately that Hakeem's womanfriend shows up.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
i doubt many caucasians are fans of the empire series.

th scene depicting the gorilla in the cage representing the incarcerated blacks, & cookie's speech was very scorching.
there was not even a single white in that concert. they were all afros.
is the empire series racist?

■anika's twerking is crayy - bytch got ass..grin
the fact that she slept with that lesbo ho to close in on the deal is fÜcking hot. i wished they showed us the scene instead of those disgusting faggits scenes

quotable from episode one

Lucius Lyon to Chris Rock in jail - Imma sign your baby girl & imma sleep with her mother

lolololol

Abeg I! Caucasians will definitely watch it Jor, it's not d first film that will talk about blacks being incarcerated by whites and the system always seeing a blackman as a criminal, and yes that scene was racist until the white lesbo decided to partner with empire despite seeing the whole show live with her two white eyes... lol.

And yeah, I didn't know Anika got dem asss plentiful... DAMN! she twerk it bad.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cupidhero(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
Was awake till 12:30am and the next time i opened my eyes it was 5 am,the time zone difference is killing me. Still better than Minority report that airs immediately Gotham airs. Empire season 2 premiere became the number one most tweeted broadcast drama series ever. 1.3 million solid tweets is huge.Cookie is back!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Okay, I've got my dinner in front of me, about to press play. Bring on the madness.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
ajasa4link:

The love Lucious got for empire surpasses the one he has for Cookie.... He is a guy that can always transfer his love for a woman to another woman anytime condition warrants, but mess with empire and he buries ur assss, bunky in heaven can testify, Frank gathers too can testify from his left corner in hell(abi wetin be that mumu gangster name wey dey form "cookie is a snitch"wink

Jamal 'gay'-briel Choi, that guy is yuck! d way he dey follow that him husband do romance fit purge person. If he keeps empire standing till lucious comes out, lucious will throw his asss into d waste bin again and run his business.

I feel sorry for Anika, she is just a puppet who has got nowhere to go again just to stick with some family who see u as an outsider. She will get her asss kicked out immediately that Hakeem's womanfriend shows up.

...i think Lucious really loves Cookie, he gets distracted every now and then like most powerful Rich men but Cookie has his buttons..
Empire writers better tone down on the homo-shiiit they're throwing in our faces, it's becoming really uneasy especially with "Mal"; Anika bringing short sexy hair back...and my my, *her twerk be giving men ideas since 1846*
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Holy s***! It's a good thing that I didn't watch it this morning. I would have screamed all over the place, they would have ejected me from the train. Lucious & Cookie have got that toxic kind of love. Jamal is turning into Lucious and me no likey. Hakeem is still an entitled ewu. Andre is looking hot as hell - both figuratively & literally. Honey Boo Boo (I only just remembered that she's Boo Boo Kitty, oh crap, my tweets now look very weird), chei, see how Cookie has turned into her p**p. Chei! How the mighty fall...Lucious na real bad guy, upon all the money, the guy is still gangster (AKA Tony Montana). Empire is back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.