Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (119045 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
rokiatu:
when was this?
This happened after Lucious lost his voice and he told Cookie to give the speech, and Cookie killed it by just talking and telling the truth. This is from episode 7, the same episode were he told the rest of his family about his ALS and then hooked up with Cookie.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2015
cao:

This happened after Lucious lost his voice and he told Cookie to give the speech, and Cookie killed it by just talking and telling the truth. This is from episode 7, the same episode were he told the rest of his family about his ALS and then hooked up with Cookie.
oooh ok thanks babe.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2015
I think we all forgot that Boo Boo Kitty showed her booty in episode 2, I remember seeing that scene and going that's a little petty, have some confidence, but seeing the fact that Lucious cheated on her numerous times, it now makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2015
cao:
I think we all forgot that Boo Boo Kitty showed her booty in episode 2, I remember seeing that scene and going that's a little petty, have some confidence, but seeing the fact that Lucious cheated on her numerous times, it now makes sense.

hahahhaahhahaahahahhahahaha Cookie booty knocks Anita ' s down any day.

Lucious keep eyeing cookie booty every time she's walking. Ya all noticed that?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahhaahhahaahahahhahahaha Cookie booty knocks Anita ' s down any day.

Lucious keep eyeing cookie booty every time she's walking. Ya all noticed that?
Glad to know I'm not the only one that noticed. Plus, the guy likes to touch Cookie a lot. If I remember correctly, there's a scene where she says something like "you don't know me like that, why you touching me?"

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2015
And finally...because everyone needs a gif of Lucious during Jamal's coming out song.

I love how everybody else was happy about it except Lucious...okay Andre had small k-leg, but still happy. Even Yoko had no issues with it.

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Preternatura1(f): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Hi Rokiatu, I agree with you that Andre is very good at playing his role, I don't particularly like him, I'm with the poster that pities him, gosh! He's so pitiable, it gets sad sometimes.

Then Annika, she's just a really bad woman, this show just like scandal is full of twists, it's a very goo show. I'm going to see episode 7 now. I love the show.

Cookie, I love her, she makes ghetto kinda classy and she's funny.

Porsha's head needs to be checked grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Preternatura1:
Hi Rokiatu, I agree with you that Andre is very good at playing his role, I don't particularly like him, I'm with the poster that pities him, gosh! He's so pitiable, it gets sad sometimes.

Then Annika, she's just a really bad woman, this show just like scandal is full of twists, it's a very goo show. I'm going to see episode 7 now. I love the show.

Cookie, I love her, she makes ghetto kinda classy and she's funny.

Porsha's head needs to be checked grin.

hehehe welcome to the fan club girl, the show is like my new fav show. Got everything, music romance dram, action backstabbing, sibling rivalry and so much more. I just love it. No dull moment with empire.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Preternatura1(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
hehehe welcome to the fan club girl, the show is like my new fav show. Got everything, music romance dram, action backstabbing, sibling rivalry and so much more. I just love it. No dull moment with empire.
Thank you.

The music's great and I'm a lover of music, then the drama? I can't get enough of it. I'm hooked too.smiley

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just one more day
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
This totally preemptive and an appropriate reaction for every episode.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2015
cao:
This totally preemptive and an appropriate reaction for every episode.
hahahahah can't wait for tonight episode.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Amis(f): 3:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Tonight episode was great....lucious is one bad guy...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Manhhhhh I would have never forgive myself if I didnt watch this series.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZKL-CevC7I

[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Called it! I'm talking about Lola, called it from the minute she appeared on the screen. Lucious needs to die real quick.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
This show is just too awesome, every episode leaves me like shocked Luscious is such a manipulator. I can't get enough of this show abeg! Season Finale is next week, am so excited I can't wait.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jennifer Hudson.. "This might be against the hospital rules" shocked shocked shocked

That statement already gat me thinking grin grin

Only to hear "pray with me" cry cry cry cry

Forgive me God embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Have been rewatching this scene like crazy
The song is really touching me grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
yinxfun:
Jennifer Hudson.. "This might be against the hospital rules" shocked shocked shocked

That statement already gat me thinking grin grin

Only to hear "pray with me" cry cry cry cry

Forgive me God embarassed
hahahah you are just like me. Our mind works the same way. I was like get the fu..ck out of here batc..h even Andre reaction was the same. I thou he was gonna get some pu.sssy I swear. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahah you are just like me. Our mind works the same way. I was like get the fu..ck out of here batc..h even Andre reaction was the same. I thou he was gonna get some pu.sssy I swear. grin grin grin
See her pose seff grin grin
Very seductive...Andre was like WTF...am already on, why stop now grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
yinxfun:
See her pose seff grin grin
Very seductive...Andre was like WTF...am already on, why stop now grin grin
Shes a very bad girl. I bet you that thing was about to stand or already standing.

AND then i heard lets pray shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://media3./media/JJjnYC0upzy36/200_s.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Absolutely Stunning woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Top 6 quotes from episode 10 sins of the father

1[size=15pt] this musical therapy, that’s white people problems …[/size] grin grin grin grin grin buhahahahahhahahahahah

2 In six months, you’ll be rotting in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag trailing behind you (Camilla) yea we all love to hate Lucious grin grin grin

3 [size=15pt]I put the baby in her[/size] (Lucious)

Say what? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This man just cant keep it in his pants cant him?

4 [size=16pt]You don’t care about nothing but yourself — everything you touch you destroy, You just don’t want to die alone[/size] Amennnnnn!!!

5[size=14pt] She [Camilla] got her draws wrapped around my baby neck. And he can't breath. ( Cookie)[/size]

6[size=14pt] I cant stop thinking about you[/size] (Malcolm to Cookie)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yet to watch the latest episode, I can't wait.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odeku457(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
naijababe:
Mehn!!! I am here wishing this show was on Netflix so I can binge watch the entire season. Luscious has so many issues, he is selfish, racist, homophobic and a murderer. The man is twisted on so many levels. I reckon he and Anika are going to really screw each other bad.

Your prediction about Annika came true thumps up.

She is a true piece of work.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Buh seriously am not feeling this Nigga undecided

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
yinxfun:
You are joking right?

Their chemistry is like Fire!!!!

Eventhou I dont trust him. But Cookie's having a good time. grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2015

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by odeku457(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
yinxfun:

Well that connection has been there since they both laid eyes on each other and I dont think Cookie has had any other Cookie grin aside Lucious's and its good to have some(she deserves it) fun after several years of lockup.

Pls just allow Nigga to cont to secure the EMPIRE Cookie Jar for as long as he can because if his boss finds out he finished. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.