Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (57523 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Sunymoore(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Ayyeah
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Muhammadkhan: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by bosunjohns(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a case of congenital amputation.
Most birth defects occur in the first three months of pregnancy when the organs of the fetus are forming.
During the crucial first weeks, frequently before a woman is aware she is pregnant, the developing fetus is most susceptible to substances that can cause birth defects (teratogens).
Exposure to teratogens can cause congenital amputation

There is no known way to prevent congenital amputations, but the prevention of birth defects in general begins with the well being of the mother before and during pregnancy. Prenatal care should be clear and comprehensive, so that the mother understands both her genetic risks and her environmental risks.

Studies have suggested that a multivitamin including folic acid may reduce birth defects, including congenital abnormalities.
Smoking , drinking alcohol, using recreational drugs or drugs not prescribed by a physician and having a poor diet while pregnant may increase the risk of congenital abnormalities.
Daily, heavy exposure to chemicals is also thought to be especially dangerous for pregnant women.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by forussh: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by orli: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Man stop running u r not God
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by ibkgab001: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Effect of many concontion during pregnancy By Tunde Idiagbon CFR
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Give me the baby oooooooooooooo.
I need that child! Make them carry the pikin give me oooooooooooooo. Wicked world!!! I see a baby with no hands just like many northerners, yet, life goes oon.They still laugh like human beings, they cry like other humans, Make una give me the pikin.I no go reject am oooo oooooooooooooo

MoSt Nigerian's are incapable of love. Even landlord sef closed the door to this innocent child, Nd I ara!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by madgoat(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
The husband is a very wicked man.... He deserves jungle justice with tyres and petrol. undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by richybanky(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Jesus Christ!!! I don't really blame d father of d baby, pesin go first run like Usain Bolt if u hear dis kind of news.. #LordHaveMercy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Dynasty92: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
gk
iyaaa, defender
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Dynasty92: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by richybanky(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2015
madgoat:
The husband is a very wicked man.... He deserves jungle justice with tyres and petrol. undecided
Ahn Ahn, if na u nko? Am very sure u will also pick race just like d way d man did grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by funmi4love(f): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
she is condemning a child that God gave her

she is condemning her own blood

it disheartens me to see or hear of this kind of act done by a mother

who knows this might just be a test from God

the child might be the one to wipe her tears away and reinforce all her days of labour

as a mother I thought she would understand

#Pathetic
uhmmmmmm is not easy like dat o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by emerald20(f): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2015
I feel ur pains ma bt God has his reasons for the child u dnt knw wat he will become in life if u neglect dat fact u dnt knw if tru him u might be happy in a life tym

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by richybanky(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Chrisx1x:
J
Dynasty92:
K
Just kidding grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by nerodenero: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
“I have been warned by both my husband and our landlord not to bring the child home.
What is the bussiness of the landlord? Wish he was blessed with such.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by dridowu: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2015
prettyjanna101:
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.netcash60.com
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
what abt your younger brther, is he not making any money ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2015
eleojo23:
Most birth defects occur in the first three months of pregnancy when the organs of the fetus are forming.
During the crucial first weeks, frequently before a woman is aware she is pregnant, the developing fetus is most susceptible to substances that can cause birth defects (teratogens).

There is no known way to prevent congenital amputations, but the prevention of birth defects in general begins with the well being of the mother before and during pregnancy. Prenatal care should be clear and comprehensive, so that the mother understands both her genetic risks and her environmental risks.

Studies have suggested that a multivitamin including folic acid may reduce birth defects, including congenital abnormalities.
Smoking , drinking alcohol, using recreational drugs or drugs not prescribed by a physician and having a poor diet while pregnant may increase the risk of congenital abnormalities.
Daily, heavy exposure to chemicals is also thought to be especially dangerous for pregnant women.

This is enlightening. When you tell those local women to go to hospital, they will tell you it's a waste of time rather they prefer to patronise quack chemists. Meanwhile when things go wrong, they will know the value of being educated to follow simple instruction.

This is one of the reason polio and other birth diseases have not been eradicated in Nigeria because of ignorance of parents and their lackadaisical attitude to drugs and vaccines.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by betterabia: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Monumental Corruption At Federal Medical Center Umuahia
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by ennyhollar1(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2015
may God help us
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Babs24: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Shey na d woman call you and tell you say she dey take agbo abi nah the OP write am Its better not to comment if you don't have something better to say.

D woman just have to accept her faith and no one should blame anyone for this for its outta anyone's control...

EggovinMma:
All this plenty plenty Agbo wey Dem dey drink sef

Agbo diarrhea
Agbo fifer e dey
Agbo infection, se o wa??
Agbo suga
Agbo krokro r
Agbo jedi jedi

At the end of the day when the child is out, no good breast milk, na to force one big bowl of brown akamu, with hand inside the baby mouth and nose. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by freezyprinzy(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
heavens knows am not d only 1 not seeing any picha
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
eleojo23:

All of this story will not change or help this woman Mr doctor.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Babs24:
Shey na d woman call you and tell you say she dey take agbo abi nah the OP write am Its better not to comment if you don't have something better to say.

D woman just have to accept her faith and no one should blame anyone for this for its outta anyone's control...

Oga, no bite me abeg.This is one of the causes of deformity which I pointed out for general knowledge. Thank you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by garlicrey(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
make them just inject the baby make him die ...people with 2 arms self still dy suffer for niger
cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by ginawest(f): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
dear God
pls give dis woman strength n patience to take care of dis child
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by eleojo23: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
lamako:

All of this story will not change or help this woman Mr doctor.
But it will enlighten others.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Babs24: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
dridowu:
what abt your younger brther, is he not making any money ?

No mind am jawe, hin younger brova no need money ni...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
That is why I like taking in every sperm when making love,I don't allow a single drop of it to drop on the bed,you never can tell. Maybe she didn't allow all the sperm to fall inside while making the baby and the sperm that supposed to form the arms dropped on the mat during the process thereby making the baby to be incomplete. Its always good for a woman to calm down and collect every single drop of sperm during love making so as to avoid this kind of thing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by honeyway(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
whao.....gene abnormality....may be resulted from previous abortion pills taken.
But the husband shouldn't have run
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
emerald20:
I feel ur pains ma bt God has his reasons for the child u dnt knw wat he will become in life if u neglect dat fact u dnt knw if tru him u might be happy in a life tym

Seriously, this case to me is redeemable. All one needs is money and not even plenty of it.Just enough to give this child the best.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Bitojoe(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2015
This woman need to be question.what's does she eat during the pregnancy and kind of drug she take.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.