Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (57561 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
teacher,come start your recture now
instead of u to take corrections from the rubbish you post up there.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You are one miserable sonovabitch. You are neither a woman who had visited a doctor for ante-natal nor a gynaecologist yet you come here rambling to know about knowing women health. You are a lying buffon.

The guy did right to educate forumites, only a reetard like you have a problem with that.

I had waited this long to find a name that will suit the reason that made you choose this nickname, but I can't find any. Please change your name before you quote me again so that people won't say am... like you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Durchmann(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:
God pls give me the perfect kids i so desire. its nobody's fault that happened, God knows best.

Sorry for derailing a bit but I just wondered how come all those electricity lines converged on your hair. I'm referring to your profile picture. Nice photo skills! Nice photo too...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by stinggy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:

Okay...verified
Hope it's certified by NAFDAC sad

Who cares
Grandpa, Granny drank and never had liver/kidney/heart probs. Both lived so long.

I drink it often too and it's quite efficient. All those Chinese herbal teas, how many of it is certified? Yet they work well. Palm-wine, Garri, no NAFDAC no grin

Don't get me wrong oo, the certification is good but some things don't need it that much smiley
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
instead of u to take corrections from the rubbish you post up there.
what corrections?na mouth you get,you no get any correction to offer. I challenge you to explain the cause of what happened to that baby or shut the fok up and back off my neck tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what corrections?na mouth you get,you no get any correction to offer. I challenge you to explain the cause of what happened to that baby or shut the fok up and back off my neck tongue
what more can I say. It's useless and of no use debating with you. Na only mess you sabi grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by bukatyne(f): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
she is condemning a child that God gave her

she is condemning her own blood

it disheartens me to see or hear of this kind of act done by a mother

who knows this might just be a test from God

the child might be the one to wipe her tears away and reinforce all her days of labour

as a mother I thought she would understand

#Pathetic

Abeg!

No word of condemnation to the husband who ran away undecided

At least, the wife is still with the baby asking for help/adoptive parents
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
what more can I say. It's useless and of no use debating with you. Na only mess you sabi grin
the way you were making mouth on this issue,I thought you were a professor of gynaecology and you were going to lecture me on what happened to the baby,I didn't know that you are just another empty barrel seeking for my attention. Well now that I have given you enough of the attention,could you please back of my neck before I poison your tea
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
theeway you were making mouth on this issue,I thought you were a professor of gynaecology and you were going to lecture me on what happened to the baby,I didn't know that you are just another empty barrel seeking for my attention. Well now that I have given you enough of the attention,could you please back of my neck before I poison your tea
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by guyX(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
cutieemperorh:

What a vibrant display of ignorance... Must u comment...mtcheeeew
thank you sir be sure mumu.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by guyX(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
cutieemperorh:

What a vibrant display of ignorance... Must u comment...mtcheeeew
thank you sir. I be sure mumu.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the way you were making mouth on this issue,I thought you were a professor of gynaecology and you were going to lecture me on what happened to the baby,I didn't know that you are just another empty barrel seeking for my attention. Well now that I have given you enough of the attention,could you please back of my neck before I poison your tea
poison your father tea
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by luluosas(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Madam, this is the wonderful work of GOD and it is very marvellous in our eyes. Please appreciate GOD for this wonderful gift. It is well.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Evyivy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Durchmann:

Sorry for derailing a bit but I just wondered how come all those electricity lines converged on your hair. I'm referring to your profile picture. Nice photo skills! Nice photo too...

oh! am in Nigeria what do you expect, are you one of those that school in france? thanks tho grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Durchmann(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:

oh! am in Nigeria what do you expect, are you one of those that school in france? thanks tho grin

Yeah!

In France, it's a tourist attraction...
I couldn't help but notice that.

grin grin grin

You're welcome!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so what's true?
Only one sperm one egg.... cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Evyivy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Durchmann:

Yeah!

In France, it's a tourist attraction...
I couldn't help but notice that.

grin grin grin

Yimu, swerve oga
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Durchmann(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:

Yimu, swerve oga

Yes ma...

No be my fault.

Just blame the French government.

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Evyivy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Durchmann:

Yes ma...

No be my fault.

Just blame the French government.

grin grin grin

you wish, meanwhile nice baby u got there
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Durchmann(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:

you wish, meanwhile nice baby u got there

grin grin grin

Oh!

Thanks dear. I'm proud of my son anytime.

He's all I've got now.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by GoldStandard: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mama pikin...its not the end of the world. Dont reject your own flesh/blood. Contact Joyce Meyer's charity - Hand of Hope Intl, they will gladly accept the boy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by chival(f): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Prophessor:
yes the child is fvcked up

but that does not give her the right to condemn him, its against the natural school of law

She has no right to condemn him, but you do?

Read your first statement again and tell me it isn't tantamount to condemnation.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by EOOJ(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol.There are plenty challenges tho.Htho.How he will pee? grin , touch woman BOOBI, although sucking won't be a problem grin grin as the gf/wife can chook the BOOBI put him mouth.This child needs good money to survive well, by the way who doesn't need money?I wish to adopt a baby like this in future, God help me with good money, he would be a well known consultant. Na owo be the thing.

Hahahaha u funny oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
poison your father tea
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice. grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Evyivy(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Durchmann:

grin grin grin

Oh!

He's all I've got now.
i will tell ur wife u are chasing me. lemme alone

grin grin grin

Oh!

He's all I've got now.[/quote]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
coalcoal1:
this may just be a case of self medication gone wrong
Yeah it could be...eyah poor baby sad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by akilo1: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
UNA DON BORN AGAIN ,,,,, undecided cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Durchmann(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Evyivy:

grin grin grin

Oh!

He's all I've got now.

grin grin grin

Not everyone who has a son is married.

I just told you he's all I've got.

And yes, if I chase you, it's no crime, is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yeah it could be...eyah poor baby sad

___ and the baby is cute cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

___ and the baby is cute cry
Yeah, he is...its so sad dat he is deformed cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Evyivy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Durchmann:

grin grin grin

Not everyone who has a son is married.

I just told you he's all I've got.

And yes, if I chase you, it's no crime, is it?

i don tire for u. go chase ur baby mama okay thats the least u can do for ur son

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice. grin
your mother just told me to drink monkey tail to Bleep
Bleep her tonight to flush out the useless sperm you father deposit in her, probably you came out from Same useless sperm. And to think of it you are the fastest sperm. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.