Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (57524 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

Be careful of what you ask for, life is hard already.

Did the woman ask for this child?
Please I want to ask you my brother, how you see this life? Life is hard, yet there is akso hope for the living.Do you think having a life at all is fair?
Na play ground you dey.I no no for you ooo, I dey take this life as I see am.I wish for the best but expect the worst, that's my idiosyncrasies to life.Enjoy!

As for the pikin, I need am.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2015
mhiztakendry:

can't believe someone like you exist...#raregem
It is all pseudo-life, it all ends here. She couldn't have meant every word.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Krasid(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for this.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by sanbells(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Who knows... The babe could be another pastor Nick. I wish she won't give up on this child and train him coz when he grows up and learns his mom dumped him coz of his status, he'll forever hate her and the father too. And she'll never stop regretting this. All this babe needs is a helping hand..... Too bad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by aryzgreat: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:
The man ran away?

grin

Na coward husband.

See what agbo can cause.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by zubimete(f): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerian's with stigmatization. I feel for the child because with time even his mother will run away. And he may end up as a begger in the street but in western countries the child will be given prefential treatments nd grow up to be useful to himself. When will african's wake up from false beliefs? So sad.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by koyyess: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2015
I'm confused here. I'm pretty sure they both were praying to have a male that will retain the family name or whatever stu*pid reason(s) africans give. Why then should they reject this baby boy? Judging from their background and their personality, the only kind of kids these two can produce are wicked ones.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by superstar3: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Let them read about Nick Vujicic who heard neither arms nor limbs yet he is a motivation and blessing to many others. There is ability in disability.

You are right...reading a book by John Foppe to will inspire the parent.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by lovely17(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2015
pictures please
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by delishpot: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
This happens from time to time. contrary to many beliefs, the womb is not the safest place for babies. Being in the womb is a very critical time for a fetus. Any thing can go wrong and some tines, things do go wrong. The umbilical cord could wrap around babys neck and slowly strangle it to death as baby grows bigger. That is why you see some babies dying in the womb or during labour. The same cord can wrap around the babys limbs and slowly cut off blood supply as the fetus grows. This in turn kills the limbs and the baby will be born without them.
some babies are so tangled that both legs and arms are affected. They will be born without limbs at all.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Fulaman198(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Wow, this is sad. I hope that everything goes well in the end.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
All of u condeming this young lady, y don't u adopt the baby. I think is free. Always put urself in someone else shoes before u judge the person.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Dolemite(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Proof that a God doesn't exist?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by AnazodoB2011: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
My heart is heavy. How can a mother who carried this baby for nine good months said she doesn't want the baby while millions of women out there are fasting and praying day and night just for the world to see that they are preg. and afterwards the pregnant can go. Lord Jesus, I know there is reason in sending this bundle of joy. Don't let him to be abandoned. Send people who will love and cherish him. Bless his journey through. I love u so much little boy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Did the woman ask for this child?
Please I want to ask you my brother, how you see this life? Life is hard, yet there is akso hope for the living.Do you think having a life at all is fair?
Na play ground you dey.I no no for you ooo, I dey take this life as I see am.I wish for the best but expect the worst, that's my idiosyncrasies to life.Enjoy!
As for the pikin, I need am.
Well, I wouldn't know how bad your situation is. I may have adjudged you based on some preconceived notions.
If you are real though, you could still get the perfect kid...naturally or via adoption.
Kids are fun but don't ask for what you might come to regret, in the long run.
Be blessed!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by bauer00: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
The unquestionable God....I hail thee o o o,what else can man do??
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
That child is not fvcked up as many think. I have seen a man with no arms just like this kid and this man is a performer, he does things a normal human cannot do. I will tell the mother to have faith in that child and take care of him though we live in a society where our thinking is twisted towards evil. The father of the baby and the landlord are just to weak to see how great this boy will be.
You people can go youtube and search for the man without arms or google and see wonders.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Bimpe29: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
That is our nature and true colour. A typical human being is like that, and it is a must for every living soul to be tested one way or the other. They are being tested; the father & mother of the mysterious child, then Mr landlord. Obviously, they are failing the test.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by poppop: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
she is condemning a child that God gave her

she is condemning her own blood

it disheartens me to see or hear of this kind of act done by a mother

who knows this might just be a test from God

the child might be the one to wipe her tears away and reinforce all her days of labour

as a mother I thought she would understand

#Pathetic

She, she, she, mother... What hav u got 2say about d fleeing father? Hisssssss
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by jackpot(f): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2015
when the parents can unilaterally reject a baby, who will now accept?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by maduxs: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Taratogenesis
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by noordean(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Bad things wont stop happening in that state.
Part of why i hate ogun
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by andyanders: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
This must have been drugs she knowingly or unknowingly took since she was desperate getting pregnant and the result is what she delivered.Most people or women will either seek advise from quacks in the process of getting medication instead of professionals. Many will take local drugs and mix it up with maybe doctors prescribed drugs.
Their mother will advise them, their friends and some will even tell them, do not mind the doctor, do it the other way.

In fact, we are in the type of society where every one is a medical personnel and can prescribe drugs at will.Several chemist stores that has taken over as professional doctors, prescribing drugs to their customers at will and most people has died as a result of this attitude to life.

Remember that this woman and her husband is the type that cannot afford good hospitals and can seek advise from quacks hence this deformity.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Anointedoj(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
I am lord,de God of all flesh,dare any things too hard for me?says awesome God!indeed nothing too hard for u.ur mercies ll compass de helpless child,whom was abandon by his parent because disable.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

Well, I wouldn't know how bad your situation is. I may have adjudged you based on some preconceived notions.
If you are real though, you could still get the perfect kid...naturally or via adoption.
Kids are fun but don't ask for what you might come to regret, in the long run.
Be blessed!

I don't have a bad situation, for the record.Although I am still on a journey on this road....
Nobody will wish for bad things upon oneself, do you? ! But there are still things quite beyond our control, there is hope and there are still spaces created by God for our redemption. What you see in this child is quite different from what I see.The level of what you can take as a human is quite different from what I can take.There is nothing to regret in a life one did not create, you can only regret if you don't act humane enough to do your best in turning things around.Live free and positive in every situation my brother. smiley
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by VivaLaFrans: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by UncleJudax(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Dolemite:
Proof that a God doesn't exist?
This has nothing to do with God. A lot of things happen within those 9months and sadly, not everybody pays attention.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
lebienconnu:
This is an unfortunate case of amelia, a congenital birth defect characterized by total absence of limbs. The mother must have taken thalidomide in the early stage of the pregnancy. Thalidomide is an immunomodulatory drug used for anxiety, insomnia, gastritis, and tension.

Not exactly. Thalidomide isn't widely available....not since the 70's.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Mikwus(f): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Atleast Its better asking for help dan dumping the child inside bin or bush.

Abi oooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Trypa(f): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Prophessor:
yes the child is fvcked up

but that does not give her the right to condemn him, its against the natural school of law

Don't call God's own thing bleeped up plz

god can get angry

Well God help her to accept d child, it's not gonna b easy bt u never can tell at dis child will bring tomoRrow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by lovat(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Prophessor:
yes the child is fvcked up

but that does not give her the right to condemn him, its against the natural school of law
your first paragraph goes a long way to show ur Mumuness
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by amshigida: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
imagine the idiot running.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.