Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,839 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (57756 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by babino22: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
stick to missionary style; you refuse. who knows maybe its because of plenty styles that confuse the baby. just thinking sha.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Rajosh(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
hmm. she called that beautiful Baby a calamity. what would she have done if she were the mother of pastor Nick Vujisic ?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by ehis05(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
What kind of a father rejects his own new born baby...no matter what...when he becomes great leta....u go c all of dem coming out 2 claim pikin....God no dey sleep o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by obidiegwujane10(f): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
I don't see any reason why people keeps running away from their responsibility, a child is supposed to be a gift from God and now one has to abandon a child just because he is deformed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by EOOJ(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
So what about childless women?
What about babies that are conjoined?
What about those with various cancerous deformity?
Omo, I prefer pikin wey no get hands oooooooooooooo. Than being a barren woman.Even as a young single gurl, make una dash me the pikin bikobiko.I need am.I no dey reject pikin.

I like ur spirit...dats what some pple won't understand

Wen I was in secondary school, I haad a class mate who was born like dis. He was thrown in d dustbin sef but found by one rev sis...n today d guy is doin well. Writes well...infact we made fun of him, n with his no hands, he kan still pick stones to throw at uss. God is great. I havnt seen him for sometime now but am still curious hw he uses his phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by ECSpee(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
That is why I like taking in every sperm when making love,I don't allow a single drop of it to drop on the bed,you never can tell. Maybe she didn't allow all the sperm to fall inside while making the baby and the sperm that supposed to form the arms dropped on the mat during the process thereby making the baby to be incomplete. Its always good for a woman to calm down and collect every single drop of sperm during love making so as to avoid this kind of thing.
nonsensical post!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Dolemite(f): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
yinkeys:
I will just kiss you into believing now oh!!

Didn't your bible condemn we gentiles? light and darkness? unequally yoked? Samson and Delilah? lmao.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Revolva(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin lol notin wey person no go see for naija
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
sameer1212:
That's not true ma'am undecided
so what's true?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
ECSpee:
nonsensical post!
nonsensical reply tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

It is meant to educate morrons like you. Stop being silly.

I knew what he said since before you were born. and I fill sorry for you, since at this your age you still don't know these types of basic health tip, your expecting someone to enlighten you, this is a world of today not of yesterday were you find things yourself diehard.

I will thank nairaland for helping me see extinct people like you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
lamako:

I knew what he said since before you were born. and I fill sorry for you, since at this your age you still don't know these types of basic health tip, your expecting someone to enlighten you, this is a world of today not of yesterday were you find things yourself diehard.

I will thank nairaland for helping me see extinct people like you.

Morron

If you got the information from somewhere, give others the chance too.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Ensquare(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:
Who be dis one undecided undecided undecided undecided sad

The moon has risen, it's that season, no be so?
atleast to save it future suffering n embarrasment
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Joel3(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
That is why I like taking in every sperm when making love,I don't allow a single drop of it to drop on the bed,you never can tell. Maybe she didn't allow all the sperm to fall inside while making the baby and the sperm that supposed to form the arms dropped on the mat during the process thereby making the baby to be incomplete. Its always good for a woman to calm down and collect every single drop of sperm during love making so as to avoid this kind of thing.
reproduction education will help. You need it.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Franky9584(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
she is condemning a child that God gave her

she is condemning her own blood

it disheartens me to see or hear of this kind of act done by a mother

who knows this might just be a test from God

the child might be the one to wipe her tears away and reinforce all her days of labour

as a mother I thought she would understand

#Pathetic
pathetic as u hv said but u dnt blind d women. Just put ursef in her shoes, u might even do more/say more dan she did
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by ChristAlive: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
o God. it is wel wt d baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Morron

If you got the information from somewhere, give others the chance too.

Tell me you don't really know it, and don't take everyone to be like you, 15 century maggot.

it seems you need a psychiatric doctor because your name is a disgrace.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by yinkeys(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Dolemite:

Didn't your bible condemn we gentiles? light and darkness? unequally yoked? Samson and Delilah? lmao.
Leave scriptures alone, it's either I marry @dolemite , @kachisbarbie or some DUBAI chick once I get moneeeey
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2015
lamako:

Tell me you don't really know it, and don't take everyone to be like you, 15 century maggot.

it seems you need a psychiatric doctor because your name is a disgrace.

You are one miserable sonovabitch. You are neither a woman who had visited a doctor for ante-natal nor a gynaecologist yet you come here rambling to know about knowing women health. You are a lying buffon.

The guy did right to educate forumites, only a reetard like you have a problem with that.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Originalsly: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm...effects of fertility drugs?.... abortion pills?....other drugs?...the mother must know.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by publicenemy(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
MizyB:
Oh lord pls have mercy

Have mercy and do what?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Aystarz: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
All this plenty plenty Agbo wey Dem dey drink sef

Agbo diarrhea
Agbo fifer e dey
Agbo infection, se o wa??
Agbo suga
Agbo krokro r
Agbo jedi jedi

At the end of the day when the child is out, no good breast milk, na to force one big bowl of brown akamu, with hand inside the baby mouth and nose. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.

And u had to go on with a fist of laughter. True words there no doubt, but way too serious to just laugh off. Today's pregnant women and nursing moms, most especially the uneducated need proper health orientation
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
EOOJ:

I like ur spirit...dats what some pple won't understand

Wen I was in secondary school, I haad a class mate who was born like dis. He was thrown in d dustbin sef but found by one rev sis...n today d guy is doin well. Writes well...infact we made fun of him, n with his no hands, he kan still pick stones to throw at uss. God is great. I havnt seen him for sometime now but am still curious hw he uses his phone grin

Lol.There are plenty challenges tho.Htho.How he will pee? grin , touch woman BOOBI, although sucking won't be a problem grin grin as the gf/wife can chook the BOOBI put him mouth.This child needs good money to survive well, by the way who doesn't need money?I wish to adopt a baby like this in future, God help me with good money, he would be a well known consultant. Na owo be the thing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Aystarz:

And u had to go on with a fist of laughter. True words there no doubt, but way too serious to just laugh off. Today's pregnant women and nursing moms, most especially the uneducated need proper health orientation

Read and comprehend. My post are two different scenes entirely. Allow me laff jare, I don tire to cry, na curse angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by stinggy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:
My dear, you could be right. I have asked 'em to tell me the clinical name of JEDI-JEDI and no one has sad

And that force-feeding eeeeeeeeeeeehn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

So you don't know Jedi-Jedi is pile shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:
My dear, you could be right. I have asked 'em to tell me the clinical name of JEDI-JEDI and no one has sad

And that force-feeding eeeeeeeeeeeehn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

My sister, the psychological tears of those unlucky children dey break my heart.Na so the pikin go dey cry nwawaaaah! Nwaaaah! Nwaaaah! Some will still shout unto the poor baby,"Kiiloodeeee!Baba eeeeeeeeeee!Ma nue! "Un top pikin wey dey with papa God jejely dey play with sand sand for heaven until two useless people drag am come Nigeria.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

So you don't know Jedi-Jedi is pile shocked
Okay...verified
Hope it's certified by NAFDAC sad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Babs24: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oga, no bite me abeg.This is one of the causes of deformity which I pointed out for general knowledge. Thank you.

Make I no bite you? Oh! Sorry okay?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
sameer1212:
be human for once plss....

I am being humane na,My brother even for burial, Dem dey drink beer, Dem dey still dance chop rice.Na so life be o.Na the way forward be the main thing. Say dead body na dead body no mean say e no go bath before e enter ground.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joel3:
reproduction education will help. You need it.
teacher,come start your recture now
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) by FranckJay: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yoruba people wicked. See as they use juju kill this child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.