Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please, Who Is Innocent Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Is Innocent Here? (731 Views)

"Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" / Apostle Suleiman Is Innocent: Stephanie Otobo / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by tpiar: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Please,which of these people should be held innocent of murder here: the lady who agreed to an abortion,the boyfriend who paid for the abortion or the doctor who performed the abortion?
Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by evanscheck(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Well well well.... if I shud answer this question I wud be very harsh but I wud say it d way I understand it with out sentiment. All the blame falls to the lady IF SHE WAS NT RAPED cos its her body, u are suppose to know wen u are free and wen u are nt, suppose to know dat after unprotected sex u shud get an emergency pill. But u left it and expected it to wash off. On the path of the guys. A man is always a dog experimenting one woman to anoda, dat is his nature, on the path of the doctor, a bizness man on the road. Money is needed after long hours in the class room.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by buccal(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2015
The three are guilty,including u too for thinking one of dem cld be innocent

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by tpiar: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2015
well, I saw this book today, its an old one but the message still applies:

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2015
evanscheck:
Well well well.... if I shud answer this question I wud be very harsh but I wud say it d way I understand it with out sentiment. All the blame falls to the lady IF SHE WAS NT RAPED cos its her body, u are suppose to know wen u are free and wen u are nt, suppose to know dat after unprotected sex u shud get an emergency pill. But u left it and expected it to wash off. On the path of the guys. A man is always a dog experimenting one woman to anoda, dat is his nature, on the path of the doctor, a bizness man on the road. Money is needed after long hours in the class room.
You sound experienced cool
Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by princeogbeide1(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Me" am innocent. I only came to read the tread
Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by justmag(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
dovelike:

I was about to say the same thing. He knows too much.
Re: Please, Who Is Innocent Here? by evanscheck(m): 2:43am On Mar 01, 2015
dovelike:

I am a pharmacist and a counsellor...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The Building; Am I Lying Or Not / I Used To Be Frd With A Girl / Difference Between The Way Men And Women Experience Jelousy In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.