Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. (45583 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Rose2014: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

I seriously disagree with this. A man can be snatched!
kelvine:
Seconded,a man can be snatched. As humans we have our weak moments. Nollywood movies or not a seductive woman at the height of desperation does not need charm to get her close friend's or even sister's hubby. If you say a God fearing man cannot be snatched,then you are right. The point is snatching a weak and randy husband from his family is same as breaking a home,the man's weakness notwithstanding. I am not writing this against Stella anyway,I am not a judge. Helen Paul and other comedians need to be reminded that a joke is not funny when it hurts others.

Thirded
From my experience, Most ladies that say 'a man cannot be snatched' are guilty so they use that phrase as cover up

3 Likes

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
This is like a barren woman who is laughing at a woman who had miscarriage.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
kuteNUEL:
It was Jes a joke. c'mon most comedians do it... why taking it to another phase.
One expensive joke if you ask me....Cos this can result into a BIG fight, trust me. Helen should tame her tongue, its goin outta control.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by whytfaz(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Sorry but this Stella seems like a slut to me though

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by damlar: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Hele is right,it's only a selfish fellow dat wouldn't put others into consideration b4 doing things,sometimes it shouldn't jst be all abt oneself alone,adenimokun should not have been her alternative knowing well dat he has once married doris,stella please enough of all d nonsense,save ur head.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
STELLA THE HUSBAND SNATCHER. TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF A GREEDY NIGERIAN WOMAN. THIEVES undecided
why won't u search for love with this kind of attitude no woman wants a foulmouthed man.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
The world is not just black and white.....
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
why won't u search for love with this kind of attitude no woman wants a foulmouthed man.

Shut up and mind ur business
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Sarimah(f): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
the truth is bitter
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Geenickel(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Beauty,fame,and beauty again,doesn't make a female a woman.......
Helen, i thought u possessed other traits besides those aforementioned,I'm disappointed...'sad..
Really, you didn't grant your victim the privilege of a hearing before coming out to voice out ds vile words......
Why poke dat nose into what really doesn't bother you, her fans are fully aware of all this, and they never breathed about it...
For me,
YOU HAVE JUST LOST AN ADMIRER...(a die hard fan of urs)...s.m.h....
Stella...diwe oo nne.

But get urself a solid relationship,and appear hooked befr God and Men...

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Shut up and mind ur business
its non of my business actually.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by EdwinOse: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
fatdon2:
Which kind joke Abi Publicity stunt.

That was an exposive joke. It was one joke taken too far without considering how the other person would feel.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by kernel504(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Joke is not funny when it hurts others, were they officially divorced before Stella stepped in, if ''no'', she was wrong from the eyes of the law.
But at the same time Stella have traumatized the lady she (Stella) eloped with the husband, more than Helen l've done to her.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Insensitivity of a woman to another woman. I still don't understand why some people take pleasure in making other's feel bad, even if it is a joke. There are things that happen in a man's life, he has no control of, and we shouldn't mock them with that. Well some of us will still not see anything wrong with it and say it was a joke. But until it hit you or it gets to your turn, you may never truly understand. #JustMyOpinion

2 Likes

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by mcaylife(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
fatdon2:
I wonder how a grown up could be so insensitive with words...did she kill jaiye(RIP), is she suppose to mourn him forever, was it her fault that it did not work out with nzeribe.....
She should be praying that she does not become a widow instead of spilling things cos her mouth is scratching her. I wonder why people won't just mind their business all in the name of seeking attention.
Its only a joke brother save your breath... comedians have been talking dirty to people since A.D. basketmouth went to a kids store to shop for Wizkid what will u say about that?
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by remsonik(f): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
well cohabiting with another woman's husband is so wrong. Stella is a widow and a divorcee and she should have been careful with her lovelife. Stella was already in doris marriage even before their divorce was finalised. Even jaiye's family accused her of cheating on the man when he was alive. People really pitied her when the guy died. Helen paul is a comedian and she's only doing her job.

I dont pray to jump from one man's arm to another before I find lasting happiness
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by IbkD: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
smiley[b][/b]
teemanbastos:
if you are complaining of Helen paul bashing people..
Go and meet 'I go dye'-..den u'l knw who bashes pple comedically.
. Comically not comedically smiley

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

I seriously disagree with this. A man can be snatched!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by remsonik(f): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Geenickel:
Beauty,fame,and beauty again,doesn't make a female a woman.......
Helen, i thought u possessed other traits besides those aforementioned,I'm disappointed...'sad..
Really, you didn't grant your victim the privilege of a hearing before coming out to voice out ds vile words......
Why poke dat nose into what really doesn't bother you, her fans are fully aware of all this, and they never breathed about it...
For me,
YOU HAVE JUST LOST AN ADMIRER...(a die hard fan of urs)...s.m.h....
Stella...diwe oo nne.

I think stella was the one who pokenosed. The ademinokan's divorce were not officially finalised before she stepped in.

But get urself a solid relationship,and appear hooked befr God and Men...
I think stella was the one who pokenosed. The ademinokan's divorce were not officially finalised before she stepped in.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by boma95(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
kuteNUEL:
It was Jes a joke. c'mon most comedians do it... why taking it to another phase.

Ds joke is too extreme mehn

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Josfyn11: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
kuteNUEL:
. If it's a dats too expensive please
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by sunshine1974(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Mtchewww.....busy body.......I hate dis Helen Paul die.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by efembaba(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Comedians don't mind their business undecided
Actually their business is not to mind their business

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by naijaboiy: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2015
efembaba:

Actually their business is not to mind their business
That's my point undecided
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by dsquare33: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
from what is going on stella's life it shows she is looking for happiness and happiness cannot be found in just wanting to be beside a man .you have to be happy with yourself first,as a celebrity all eyes are on her on any step she takes.she needs to be responsible to herself and to others. It doesn't speak well of her when she's been labelled husband snatcher.As for Helen Paul there is a saying in yoruba makan makan loye kan. I just pray she has a successful marrige
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by mpowa(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
stayblack:
RAM CALLIN ANOTHER MONKEY..FREE THIS LADY..MIND UR BUSINESS...STELLA GET WATIN U NOR GET , THAT WHY MEN CHASE HER..

Some comments no make sense sha!, is Helen Paul single? she need just one man and she has him.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by dasparrow: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Haywhymido:
bitches hating each oda, since d tym of adam n eve. Am happy i belong to male species. #guys rock

Your mother, aunties, female cousins, grandmothers and future daughters will be sooooooooooooo proud of you for calling them bitches.

@Post

This Helen Paul is an a55wipe. She needs to mind her own business.

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by IFEDILIEZE(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Singing in NateDogg`s voice : a hoe is going to be a hoe
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by dayowunmi(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:
First off, I want to say a man cannot be snatched; is he a toy or a child without a mind of his own for him to be snatched See people lambasting Stella left, right and center for something she and Ademinokun both did willingly. But then again, that's Nigeria where women are punished for an offense while the other party gets excused.

Secondly, Helen is right. Stella really should stop changing her name so often. She's in the entertainment industry where once you make a name it sticks.
Exactly! Funny how its a woman that's blamed for taking another woman's husband, but the husband is never at fault, it takes 2 to tangle, why can't they just direct their agitations to daniel, a lot of things could have gone down between daniel and doris that could have warranted daniel walking away, don't always like people jumping to conclusions and attacking stella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Afroconnect: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
I think its more fulfilling to get a real dick than mastubation toys...all these old misses,their pussies are worn out by the toys and their fingers-get a dick,enjoy this short life.

I love stella.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by stinggy(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't be snatched by you though, my loyalty to 'her' is unflinching undecided tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.