Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Lucky Or Blessed Are You In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Lucky Or Blessed Are You In Relationship? (756 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / My Boo's Bday Is On Val. Am I Lucky? Or.................. / Are You Lucky Or Unlucky In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucky Or Blessed Are You In Relationship? by mogentle(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2009
Lucky people meet their soul mates. Luckier people fall in love and are loved back. Those who get married to their loved ones are blessed. Those who keep the ones they love forever are more blessed. And those who realise the peace of mind and serenity that come with a happy fulfilling love relationship are the luckiest and the most blessed.

(1) (Reply)

The Key Solutions To Heartbreaks And Betrayals / Should I / Sex Is All I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.