Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) (42425 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by sirmariner: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
ejikeme:

how many u born. U dey here dey talk rubbish. If u like knack ur head for wall . Gej till buhari gets his wassce
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
... go to lake Chad.
I won't leave this country for that daft goat.
tell your father to go to lake Chad
were
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by ejikeme(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
sirmariner:
how many u born. U dey here dey talk rubbish. If u like knack ur head for wall . Gej till buhari gets his wassce

what's up? Did i in any step in during your alone moment?
what's with the cursing?
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I won't leave this country for that daft goat.
tell your father to go to lake Chad
were
I hope you know you are an ungrateful bastart smiley no offence please, but it's true. why are you a 4kin saddist?
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by ican2020: 5:15am On Feb 27, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
The clueless both should be working on ending their bareness(i only say this to make people understand that it remains their private life. Pdp shouldnt assasinate gmb hard earned reputation by attacking his private life) age is of God and u cant control it, God made him 72 and he would never regret it but he would do the things as a human created by God at his age like everyone

You have children now does not mean you will have them forever.
The wicked will never go unpunished, continue.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
idioti!!do you know if he was just starting?

Dereis God ooooi
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
This GEJ and PEJ gym few weeks to the election is frightening, I pray we have a violence free general election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor / LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.