Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo (1303 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) / Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by chinwenduebo: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Speaker of the Federal House of Rep Aminu Tambuwal paid a visit to APC presidential candidate Buhari in London.

Buhari was this week visited by Bola Tinubu in London

Source: http:///b0DYr

Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by bewla(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Baba rest well for the task a head is challenging

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by temitemi1(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is seriously sick! His look undecided undecided undecided... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by omenka(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
bewla:
Baba rest well for the task a head is challenging
Absolutely. Especially that of capturing fleeing crooks like Bode George who has said it that he's abscond if Buhari wins, FFK, Reno, NOI, Alison Mdueke, Patience Jonathan, Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), Aba Moro, Steler Udula, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Oritsejafor, and all PDP state governors!!
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by KINGSNEEZE(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
now my question is these.......why are they now visiting him in London, is he not planning to comeback anytime soon? secondly, why is he always wearing this particular cloth every other time?. pls don't get me wrong, I wish no man death. let every man live to harvest what he sow. thank you
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by millhouse: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
imagine ..for close to a week? and someone is saying because he is frugal so he does't have much clothes

KINGSNEEZE:
now my question is these.......why are they now visiting him in London, is he not planning to comeback anytime soon? secondly, why is he always wearing this particular cloth every other time?. pls don't get me wrong, I wish no man death. let every man live to harvest what he sow. thank you
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by udemzyudex(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Na only this black jalamia him get?
I like the tactics APC is playing,bring out different pictures of the same cloth snap in the same event weekly..
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by erunz(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
why are they visiting Buhari in London if he is healthy. na sick person dem dey visit like this for 9ja o
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by Ashleyma77(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
He is getting experience from successful leaders so he can rule Nigeria well when he resumes office on may29th.

#march4buhari
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by gurunlocker: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2015
who noticed all the pics wey APC don dey release since last week, na only this black jalabia PA BUHARI OPEC dey wear?
Re: Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo by chinwenduebo: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
gurunlocker:
who noticed all the pics wey APC don dey release since last week, na only this black jalabia PA BUHARI OPEC dey wear?
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This (pic)??? / PDP Will Rule Nigeria For Next 60 Years – Patience Jonathan / Atiku Predicts Victory For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.